Conquer Club

Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hillary Clinton- better than Trump?

Definitely would be better than Trump
36%
Mostly better than Trump
No votes
Not sure
5%
Trump has done mostly better
5%
Trump definitely better than Clinton
36%
Kittens are Cute
18%

Total votes : 22

Re: Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:53 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Image

Please calm down and stop hyperventilating; we know you believe the guv'mint covered-up the Roswell aliens, biologists have Bigfoot in a lab in Oregon, and Russian cyborg super-spies hacked the election. But the grown-ups would like to have a talk now.

Thank you!
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:25 pm

The scandal deepens ... today Donna Brazile testified that, at the height of the 2016 presidential campaign, she considered invoking her emergency powers as chairwoman of the Democratic Party to declare Hillary Clinton disabled and replace her with Joe Biden as nominee.

WASHINGTON ā€” Joe Biden would have been the Democratic nominee for president last year instead of Hillary Clinton if Donna Brazile followed her instincts.

Brazile, the former interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, says in an upcoming memoir that she seriously considered using her powers as the head of the party to remove Clinton from atop the 2016 presidential ticket, according to The Washington Post.

The DNCā€™s charter allows the partyā€™s chair to oversee the process of filling a vacancy if a nominee becomes disabled.

Brazile says she thought a Biden-Booker ticket stood the best chance of winning over working-class voters and defeating Republican Donald Trump.

In the end, though, Brazile couldnā€™t bring herself to give Clinton the boot, even though she thought Clinton was a sincere but flawed candidate whose campaign reeked with ā€œthe odor of failure.ā€

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 832587001/

Is a woman whose own party chair seriously considered declaring her mentally disabled and thought her campaign "reeked with the odor of failure" a better "failed presidential candidate" than Bobby Kennedy or Adlai Stevenson?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Is a woman whose own party chair seriously considered declaring her mentally disabled and thought her campaign "reeked with the odor of failure" a better "failed presidential candidate" than Bobby Kennedy or Adlai Stevenson?

I don't really know much about this Brazille, apart from the fact that you keep accusing me of lying about her, but I'm guessing she's selling something.

Clinton seems far more damaging to the GOP than Kennedy or Stevenson to me, but that's solely as a failed presidential candidate. As more and more Trump aides prove to have colluded, or attempted to collude with foreign powers hostile to the US, it seems increasingly weird that Trump is pressuring the Justice Department to prosecute Clinton.

Especially when Trump's own Attorney General is increasingly in the spotlight for (let's be nice) misleading Congress.

Saxi- I realise we're on opposite sides of this argument, and that this a leading question, but do you really trust your president to pick the right people to run your country? After all these scandals and indictments, with more likely forthcoming?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Is a woman whose own party chair seriously considered declaring her mentally disabled and thought her campaign "reeked with the odor of failure" a better "failed presidential candidate" than Bobby Kennedy or Adlai Stevenson?

I don't really know much about this Brazille

She was the first African-American woman and the first lesbian to head a major presidential campaign (Al Gore 2000), is the most recent past chairwoman of the Democratic Party, and is a former commentator for CNN.

You should really attempt to be more aware of the world around you.

I realize she's not a straight, white man but LGBTIQ women of color can have accomplishments too; you do realize that, right?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:18 pm

BREAKING NEWS!

Senator Elizabeth Warren has just confirmed Donna Brazile's account of official corruption in the Clinton presidential campaign -

https://boingboing.net/2017/11/03/everybody-knows.html

This scandal appears to be occupying all headlines -

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:20 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I don't really know much about this Brazille

She was the first African-American woman and the first lesbian to head a major presidential campaign (Al Gore 2000), is the most recent past chairwoman of the Democratic Party, and is a former commentator for CNN.

You should really attempt to be more aware of the world around you.

I realize she's not a straight, white man but LGBTIQ women of color can have accomplishments too; you do realize that, right?

You do know that gay people don't all know each other, right?

How come you edited out my question? It's like you're avoiding it.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Symmetry wrote:You do know that gay people don't all know each other, right?

prove it
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:20 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

prove it

Lol- I think we've already covered that.

Seriously though- You've been a Trump supporter, but I never thought you a die-hard Trumpist. His hiring policy must be raising some issues for you, no?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

prove it

Seriously though- You've been a Trump supporter, but I never thought you a die-hard Trumpist. His hiring policy must be raising some issues for you, no?

hence why trump has lowest unemp[loyment in 18 yrs,oooooooo thats called jobs,jobs people..get ober it you kunt lost even after rigging it,and lord trump is your prez get the f9ck over it
Corporal karel

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:10 pm

karel wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

prove it

hence why trump has lowest unemp[loyment in 18 yrs,oooooooo thats called jobs,jobs people..get ober it you kunt lost even after rigging it,and lord trump is your prez get the f9ck over it

U.S. unemployment rate has been going down steadily since 2010. Trump has nothing to do with it.

ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:14 pm

karel wrote:hence why trump has lowest unemp[loyment in 18 yrs,oooooooo thats called jobs,jobs people..get ober it you kunt lost even after rigging it,and lord trump is your prez get the f9ck over it

karel, you most come across as the kind of racist delusional lunatic that even the Ku Klux Klan would kick out for being too dumb to capitalise their own name, but that post has to be a new low, even for you.

Trump being president isn't the be and end all of opposition to him. Get over it kid.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
karel wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

prove it

U.S. unemployment rate has been going down steadily since 2010.

oh, interesting

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Saxitoxin- You ARE avoiding me! How interesting. It's no problem. I'll leave off the issue. Repeating it after this is just silly-

Saxi- I realise we're on opposite sides of this argument, and that this a leading question, but do you really trust your president to pick the right people to run your country? After all these scandals and indictments, with more likely forthcoming?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Symmetry wrote:Saxitoxin- You ARE avoiding me! How interesting. It's no problem. I'll leave off the issue. Repeating it after this is just silly-

... do you really trust your president to pick the right people to run your country? After all these scandals and indictments, with more likely forthcoming?

Your question is a sophistry. No presidential appointee has been indicted for anything at all.

You must be thinking about the ongoing congressional inquiry into possible unmasking crimes committed by Obama-era officials. I trust President Trump's Congress will make an ultimate determination, and send names to President Trump's courts for prosecution and imprisonment, in due course.

saxitoxin wrote:

prove it

Symmetry's just like Sean Spicer - making claims without offering proof.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby karel on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:07 pm

no not really,the problem is snowflakes cant handle the truth
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:11 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Saxitoxin- You ARE avoiding me! How interesting. It's no problem. I'll leave off the issue. Repeating it after this is just silly-

... do you really trust your president to pick the right people to run your country? After all these scandals and indictments, with more likely forthcoming?

Your question is a sophistry. No presidential appointee has been indicted for anything at all.

You must be thinking about the ongoing congressional inquiry into possible unmasking crimes committed by Obama-era officials. I trust President Trump's Congress will make an ultimate determination, and send names to President Trump's courts for prosecution and imprisonment, in due course.

saxitoxin wrote:

prove it

Do you trust Trump's ability to select people to run the US?

No, btw, not all gay people know each other.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

saxitoxin wrote:

prove it

Do you trust Trump's ability to select people to run the US?

Trump runs the U.S.

I believe he's chosen many good deputies like Steve Censky, Tom Shannon, and Robert Lighthizer.

This, of course, is in sharp contrast to Obama-era appointees, such as Colleen Bell who - under Obama - went from executive-producer of daytime soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful to running U.S. foreign policy in central Europe as Ambassador to Hungary.

Symmetry wrote:No, btw, not all gay people know each other.

Proof?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:19 pm

what about his choices for education, energy and the EPA? laughable...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:24 pm

riskllama wrote:what about his choices for education, energy and the EPA? laughable...

nice dodge
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:27 pm

says the guy who nearly completed my sig, but instead made a stoopid subway related one, instead. f*ck off, your potus and his appointees are a joke.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:09 am

saxitoxin wrote:Image

Another picture of Boehner crying?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Hmm, seems like after the elections this week "pillory Hillary" tactics, and Trumpism in general haven't been quite as convincing to the voting public as one might think.

Whoduthunk? To be fair to Saxi and the other cheerleaders here- it seems to have surprised Democrats too.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:26 pm

When Democrats are surprised to merely hold on to a state they won the previous time, you know they're DOA.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:17 pm

mrswdk wrote:When Democrats are surprised to merely hold on to a state they won the previous time, you know they're DOA.

Not really. Who did you think would win?
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,