Conquer Club

Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hillary Clinton- better than Trump?

Definitely would be better than Trump
36%
Mostly better than Trump
No votes
Not sure
5%
Trump has done mostly better
5%
Trump definitely better than Clinton
36%
Kittens are Cute
18%

Total votes : 22

Re: Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 pm

I had no idea because I literally don’t care about some American local election. I’m just saying, when the incumbent party (Dems) is surprised to win their seat back you know the future holds nothing but darkness for them.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby riskllama on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:29 pm

which state are you referring to, mrs?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:41 pm

riskllama wrote:which state are you referring to, mrs?

I think he's referring to Virginia, where some people anticipated a Republican to upset the incumbent Democrat, but the Democrats held on. I think I get his point -- it's almost silly how deliriously happy and surprised they seemed just to hold on to what they already had.

On the other hand, in New Jersey the Democrats did pull an upset, defeating the Republican and Chris Christie's hand-picked successor. So they did more than just hold their own. Perhaps their future does hold more than just darkness.

:lol:
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

I think he's referring to Virginia, where some people anticipated a Republican to upset the incumbent Democrat, but the Democrats held on. I think I get his point -- it's almost silly how deliriously happy and surprised they seemed just to hold on to what they already had.

On the other hand, in New Jersey the Democrats did pull an upset, defeating the Republican and Chris Christie's hand-picked successor. So they did more than just hold their own. Perhaps their future does hold more than just darkness.

The previous darkness in NJ was just Christie's huge shadow.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby karel on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 pm

mrswdk wrote:I had no idea because I literally don’t care about some American local election. I’m just saying, when the incumbent party (Dems) is surprised to win their seat back you know the future holds nothing but darkness for them.

if you dont care about the state wtf you doing posting,worry about your own country
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Well, in Virginia, it was more than that. The Republican party lost a lot of seats that were held by Republicans.

Danica Roem beat one of the most homophobic men in the Republican party to be elected to become part of the state legislature.

That's kinda cool.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:22 am

mrswdk wrote:I had no idea because I literally don’t care about some American local election. I’m just saying, when the incumbent party (Dems) is surprised to win their seat back you know the future holds nothing but darkness for them.

Sure, but when China does something, why not compare it to America? :roll:

I have a hard time believing that Russia rigged the election or the electoral vote given how close both then candidates came to win during the election.

The truth of the matter for me is, Hillary and Trump were both big bags of ass, and it was a choice of choosing a lesser evil. Hillary happened to offer the same old bullshit that Obama was peddling, and nobody in their right mind wanted it. Bernie, I'm sure would have beaten Trump, I have no idea what the f*ck the Democrats were thinking in nominating Hillary with all the surrounding bullshit and conspiracy theories out there, but Christ was she just a horrible pick. It's laughable, really, that she lost to Trump, and it's sad that she continues to spin the story of conspiracy like a petty child.

So yeah, I don't think Hillary would be able to handle these situations much better. Her only saving grace would be that she has a bit more tact than Trump and isn't a twitter warrior.

If Trump did collude with Russia, I'm sure Hillary played just as dirty and is no better. All in all, again, both are shit, and there isn't a point in debating "Der, well, Hillary would have been better!". Well, she isn't the President and probably never will be. If I was an actor, I'd be getting a blow job from Megan Fox and be a triple A movie star with 4 mansions and 100 different cars.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mrswdk on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:40 am

Hillary would handle them worse. Trump is at least fairly capable of doing something distracting during a bad news period. Hillary has no media skills whatsoever.

Anyhoo, the Russia meme is dead. Someone got indicted under the Russia probe a couple of weeks ago and it was barely in the news for a full day before everyone had moved on. The Sitting Duckocrats are too busy putting our the bonfire below deck to waste time taking potshots at USS Trump as it steams away over the horizon.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Well, in Virginia, it was more than that. The Republican party lost a lot of seats that were held by Republicans.

In other words, the Democrats went from controlling 12 of the 50 state legislatures, to 13 of the 50 state legislatures; and from 15 governorships to 16 governorships. And they're acting like this is Paris 1789.

Three more years until the states reapportion the federal congressional districts. They're going to need start winning a lot more than one legislative house a year if they expect to survive. Come 2020 the Grand Ol' Party is gonna gerrymander the f*ck out of every congressional district on the continent - Andrew Jackson won't be able to win an election in Berkeley, California.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
On the other hand, in New Jersey the Democrats did pull an upset, defeating the Republican and Chris Christie's hand-picked successor. S

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

mrswdk wrote:Hillary would handle them worse. Trump is at least fairly capable of doing something distracting during a bad news period. Hillary has no media skills whatsoever.

Anyhoo, the Russia meme is dead. Someone got indicted under the Russia probe a couple of weeks ago and it was barely in the news for a full day before everyone had moved on. The Sitting Duckocrats are too busy putting our the bonfire below deck to waste time taking potshots at USS Trump as it steams away over the horizon.

It's always interesting to see how right-wingers hold two completely opposite ideas at once in their heads.

a) Hillary Clinton- master manipulator, controlling the mainstream media, and part of some huge Liberal Obama-Clinton conspiracy.

And yet also-

b) Hillary Clinton- no media skills whatsoever.

It's like the Russia problem:

"There's no problem, it's done", while having to face that people in the Trump campaign have already plead guilty to the Mueller investigation, and more Trump staff are coming into the spotlight.

Saxi couldn't even bring himself to say the obvious- that at the very best, Trump has no ability to judge his hirelings.

It's another classic:

a) Trump is a genius at running things, and hiring the best people.

And yet also

b) Trump knows nothing about the people he hires.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Symmetry wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Hillary would handle them worse. Trump is at least fairly capable of doing something distracting during a bad news period. Hillary has no media skills whatsoever.

It's always interesting to see how right-wingers hold two completely opposite ideas at once in their heads.

a) Hillary Clinton- master manipulator, controlling the mainstream media, and part of some huge Liberal Obama-Clinton conspiracy.

And yet also-

"There's no problem, it's done", while having to face that people in the Trump campaign have already plead guilty to the Mueller investigation, and more Trump staff are coming into the spotlight.

Saxi couldn't even bring himself to say the obvious- that at the very best, Trump has no ability to judge his hirelings.

It's another classic:

And yet also

and you also left out that hillary killed people and got away with it
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:42 pm

karel wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

And yet also-

It's another classic:

And yet also

and you also left out that hillary killed people and got away with it

I also left out the Birther conspiracy. Go figure.

Weird though isn't it, for Trumpists:

Obama is too African- where's the birth certificate?

And yet also:

Trump is right to hide his tax returns
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:54 pm

problem the left have is nobody gives a shit about his tax return
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:59 pm

karel wrote:problem the left have is nobody gives a shit about his tax return

Trump doesn't give a shit about his own tax return? Then why not release them? Kind of an odd position to take, k.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Symmetry wrote:

Trump doesn't give a shit about his own tax return? Then why not release them? Kind of an odd position to take, k.

so why should he,nobody cares,we all know he is rich,who gives 2 shits,hell he is not even taking a pay check,so your fiine with hillary killing people,then trump showing his taxed?lame
Corporal karel

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:08 pm

just like ray moore,this is all fake and instigated by the left,it will be proven fake,think about it why would anyone wait 30 yrs.this is all politics
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:10 pm

karel wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

so why should he,nobody cares,we all know he is rich,who gives 2 shits,hell he is not even taking a pay check,so your fiine with hillary killing people,then trump showing his taxed?lame

You're going round in circles, k. You're basically saying now that Trump should just release his tax returns and have done with it?

Out of interest, who do you think Hillary Clinton killed?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:14 pm

i never said trump should release taxes,i said nobody gives a shit....well hell lets start with benghzi that the left refuses to talk about,and all the other people last count was 41 that was going to testify against her ended up dead,so looks like killary is on a perge
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:21 pm

karel wrote:i never said trump should release taxes,i said nobody gives a shit....well hell lets start with benghzi that the left refuses to talk about,and all the other people last count was 41 that was going to testify against her ended up dead,so looks like killary is on a perge

I don't understand, you say he doesn't "give a shit", but you think he "gives a shit". That doesn't make sense, k. What are you trying to say?

I kind of thought that Benghazi was dealt with already. Cleared, and by the Republicans. Is there new evidence that you feel hasn't been looked at?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Symmetry wrote:
karel wrote:i never said trump should release taxes,i said nobody gives a shit....well hell lets start with benghzi that the left refuses to talk about,and all the other people last count was 41 that was going to testify against her ended up dead,so looks like killary is on a perge

I don't understand, you say he doesn't "give a shit", but you think he "gives a shit". That doesn't make sense, k. What are you trying to say?

I kind of thought that Benghazi was dealt with already. Cleared, and by the Republicans. Is there new evidence that you feel hasn't been looked at?

no benghazi has never been dealt with,just swept under the rug,and you must be dyslexia if you dont under stand,pretty simple
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:39 pm

karel wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

no benghazi has never been dealt with,just swept under the rug,and you must be dyslexia if you dont under stand,pretty simple

Well, there were all those high level investigations. Millions of dollars on at least 33 separate hearings. That doesn't seem like sweeping things under the rug to me. What do you think they missed?

You seem pretty convinced that Hillary Clinton killed people. All I'm asking you for is evidence.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Shawn Lucas – Aug. 2, 2016

On July 3, attorney Shawn Lucas, 38, helped serve the DNC with a lawsuit claiming then-DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz “rigged the primary for Hillary Clinton.”

The complaint was served before Wasserman Schultz resigned amid the Wikileaks email scandal on July 24.

Less than one month after he helped serve the lawsuit, Lucas’ girlfriend found him dead in his bathroom.

Beverly Ann Fields, chief of staff at the Washington, D.C., Medical Examiner’s office, told WND, “The cause and manner of death for decedent [Shawn] Lucas are still pending.”

Victor Thorn – Aug. 1, 2016

Victor Thorn authored four books on the Clintons: “Hillary (and Bill): The Sex Volume,” Hillary (and Bill): The Drugs Volume,” “Hillary (and Bill): The Murder Volume” and “Crowning Clinton: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House.” Thorn reportedly committed suicide with a gun on his 54th birthday on a mountaintop in Pennsylvania.

Inquisitr reported that Thorn made several appearances on “The Russell Scott Show” and told the host, “Russell, if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”
Seth Rich – July 10, 2016
DNC staffer Seth Rich

DNC staffer Seth Rich

WND reported DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered near his affluent neighborhood in Washington, D.C. Rich was shot in the back at 4:15 a.m. while he walked home from his girlfriend’s apartment. Rich previously worked on the failed U.S. Senate campaign of Nebraska businessman Scott Kleeb, whose clean-energy business had come under investigation after losing $300,000 in 2010 and another $300,000 in 2011 despite having been subsidized by the Clinton Global Initiative.

A commentary by Rachel Alexander at Townhall suggested possible corruption between the CGI and Kleeb “led to Sanders’ cronies pressuring Rich to leak what was going on.”

In one interview, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared to suggest that Rich, 27, was the source of the WikiLeaks-exposed DNC emails.

Assange hinted at the newest revelations during an interview on the Dutch television program Nieuwsuur.

“Our whistleblowers go to significant efforts to give us material, at often very significant risks,” Assange said. “There was a 27 year old, works for the DNC, who was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons other than that he was walking down the street in Washington.”

The interviewer interjected, “That was just a robbery, I believe, wasn’t it?”

Assange replied, “No, there’s no finding.”

The interviewer asked, “What are you suggesting?”

“I’m suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that,” Assange continued.

“But was he one of your sources then?” asked the interviewer.

“We don’t comment on who our sources are,” Assange said. “We have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States. Our sources are, you know, our sources face serious risks. That’s why they come to us, so we can protect their anonymity.”

Assange continued, “Others have suggested that [Rich was murdered]. We are investigating. If you understand what happened in that situation with Seth Rich, I think it is a concerning situation. There’s not a conclusion yet. We wouldn’t be willing to state a conclusion, but we are concerned about it. More importantly, a variety of WikiLeaks sources are concerned when that kind of thing happens.”
Corporal karel

Postby karel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:48 pm

do you really want me to list them all
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:50 pm

karel wrote:do you really want me to list them all

This thread started off about how damaging Hillary Clinton is to the Republicans.

You'd be doing me a favour if you could post further.
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,