Conquer Club

Mass shooting, Texas, 26 dead

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mass shooting, Texas, 26 dead

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:37 pm

ITT we learn Saxi supports mass shootings in 'Merica (because it reduces the number of robberies)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:09 pm

saxitoxin wrote:The fact is that, if you came to the U.S. as a tourist there would be a statistically improbable chance you would be murdered, burglarized, robbed, or raped.

If I came to Europe as a tourist, there would be a statistically improbable chance I would be murdered, but I would have real concerns about being burglarized, robbed, or raped.*

Chances of being burglarized, robbed or raped are low in europe as well; yet higher than in america. Chances of being murdered in the US are small as well, but higher than in europe. Easy talking when toying with comparatives and subjectives.

saxitoxin wrote:
waauw wrote:ps: maybe you should ask your police force how gun deaths impact their safety on the job.

There are 1.1 million police in the U.S. of which 113 were last year killed on-duty, or 0.004%. Of those, less than one-third died by gunfire. (https://www.odmp.org/search/year)

These small and statistically insignificant numbers are probably why 91% of U.S. police officers, and 76% of police chiefs, support liberal firearms laws.

That's not what I was referring to. I was addressing police aggression. American police officers are nervous on the job when facing criminals, especially those of afro-american origin. An anxiety well deserved. There is a very real chance of the criminal posessing fire-arms, a chance much larger than their european or canadian counterparts.

In short, you mentioned the wrong statistic. It's not just the dead police officers you should count, but the minorities killed by police officers as well, and its ensuing societal woes.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:11 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:ITT we learn Saxi supports mass shootings in 'Merica (because it reduces the number of robberies)

It does make one wonder what Saxi is hiding that it's worth risking his life. Might saxi be hiding jew-gold?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby armati on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 pm

I skimmed the postings.

I havnt seen anyone mention why guns are such a big deal in the states.
Yupper, lots of places around the world with waaaay fewer gun deaths, % wis or other.
But thats not the point.

The reason americans have the right to weapons....is to oppose their own government.
shocker, but thats why, thats why the argument of "you dont need an anti tank gun to hunt ducks" doesnt count, thats not the reason for owning an anti tank weapon.

Too many guns?, looking at it as lottsa people get shot, well ya, there are too many guns.
Understanding what they are for? far from enough around.

Not that it matters, americans are completely clueless concerning the political,banking,corporate corruption,theft,environmental destruction,degradation of their military etc,etc they are exposed to on a daily basis.

Nor will they stand and oppose it, so I guess since they wont use them for what they were intended, they should be taken away.
Not likely tho, the nra knows whose pockets to line. lol
Sergeant armati

Re: Mass shooting, Texas, 20 dead

Postby karel on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:33 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
notyou2 wrote:My thoughts are with the NRA. They must be giving billions in political donations this year.

Stop trying to make this about guns.

nothing wrong with the nra,as im a member,you should be giving thx to the nra
Corporal karel

Postby riskllama on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:41 pm

lol, betiko wons these thread.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 pm

karel wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
notyou2 wrote:My thoughts are with the NRA. They must be giving billions in political donations this year.

ITT we learned there is no intelligence test required to join the NRA.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby riskllama on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:45 pm

karel must love the taste of feet, particularly his own.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:36 pm

2dimes wrote:That last sentence leaves no doubt when Saxi travels rape happens. We are left wondering which participant he will be.

ALWAYS THE TOP
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:39 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
2dimes wrote:That last sentence leaves no doubt when Saxi travels rape happens. We are left wondering which participant he will be.

ALWAYS THE TOP

Reverse cowgirl?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:51 pm

top rapist?
:?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:13 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
karel wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Oh wow. So karel, the guy that hates everybody and everything has an arsenal. What's your next move? Get drunk as shit, take your pick up and go gay hunting? Long live to the nra :lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Raping saxi is like raping one of these:
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:29 pm

waauw wrote:In short, you mentioned the wrong statistic. It's not just the dead police officers you should count, but the minorities killed by police officers as well, and its ensuing societal woes.

Wrong. Asian-Americans, Arab-Americans, and Native-Americans combined comprise 8.6% of the U.S. population but account for only 3.5% of police shooting fatalities.

And speaking as someone with a rich, lustful, swarthy, exotic complexion I can say I have never experienced social woe.

armati wrote:I skimmed the postings.

I havnt seen anyone mention why guns are such a big deal in the states.
Yupper, lots of places around the world with waaaay fewer gun deaths, % wis or other.
But thats not the point.

The reason americans have the right to weapons....is to oppose their own government.

Bingo. Or support it.

By voting patterns and formal lines of authority, we control the Army, the Police, and - because the other side refuses to arm-up - all of the privately-owned firearms.

In other words - if, by some unlikely eventuality - Trump were not to win the 2020 "election" formality, we could simply refuse to hand the government over to them. And there wouldn't be a thing they could do about it other than sign an online petition or get a novelty Facebook avatar.

DoomYoshi wrote:Raping saxi is like raping one of these:

Sophistry. I do the raping.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:40 pm

You are both an analyst and a therapist!
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby karel on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:50 pm

betiko wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
karel wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Oh wow. So karel, the guy that hates everybody and everything has an arsenal. What's your next move? Get drunk as shit, take your pick up and go gay hunting? Long live to the nra :lol: :lol:

your a idiot
Corporal karel

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:42 am

Obama Scandal: Texas shooter was allowed access to firearms due to failure by Obama administration!

It turns out the Texas shooter was already legally prohibited from purchasing, owning, or carrying any type of firearm under Texas law, because he had been convicted of a violent crime in an Air Force court martial. However, following his 2012 conviction (during the Obama administration), Obama-era federal officials failed to register his conviction into the national criminal information database. This failure under the Obama administration resulted in Devin Patrick Kelly being able to purchase the firearms he used to murder 26 people which he would otherwise have been blocked from acquiring.

We had the laws to stop this from happening; we didn't have the President. Shame on Obama.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41895695
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby KoolBak on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:29 am

I'm gonna pick up one of these Ka-Bars for one of my pistols....opens up my options :D

"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 am

karel wrote:
betiko wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
karel wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

your a idiot

In the only language you speak, you're supposed to write it this way: "you'RE aN idiot"
Your = mine
You're = you are

I hope it helps karel!
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 am

saxitoxin wrote:
waauw wrote:In short, you mentioned the wrong statistic. It's not just the dead police officers you should count, but the minorities killed by police officers as well, and its ensuing societal woes.

Wrong. Asian-Americans, Arab-Americans, and Native-Americans combined comprise 8.6% of the U.S. population but account for only 3.5% of police shooting fatalities.

And speaking as someone with a rich, lustful, swarthy, exotic complexion I can say I have never experienced social woe.

Lieutenant waauw

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Symmetry wrote:20 dead, 20 more wounded. Guns. Murder Suicide. Texas. USA. Again.

My thoughts are with the victims.

Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:08 pm

I think there is a time when it's a bit too soon to talk about this kind of stuff, TG. I was sincere in my hope that nobody was affected here. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

This is a good time to talk about gun control though. The two feelings are not incompatible.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby KoolBak on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:21 pm

"Texas shooting: Liberal media fixates on laws that wouldn't have stopped attack, ignores good guy with gun"

The hero controlled his gun quite nicely.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:37 pm

KoolBak wrote:"Texas shooting: Liberal media fixates on laws that wouldn't have stopped attack, ignores good guy with gun"

The hero controlled his gun quite nicely.

It's weird isn't it, how gun culture is in the US.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:03 pm

yep and if it was not for a gun carrying nra member more would of died,so put that shit in your liberal pipe and smoke it
Corporal karel

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,