Conquer Club

The great pyramid

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The great pyramid

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:44 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:7) were the egyptians descendants of other mesopotamian civilizations? The amount of knowledge they had in astronomy, physics and ingeneering had to come from way back. There are some discoveries in eastern turkey of some megalitical sites from 11600BC that are quite astonishing. It is said that the sphynx could be as old as that.

Don't forget the Mayans! Nor the Yonaguni formation!

Kimura first estimated that the monument must be at least 10,000 years old (8,000 BCE), dating it to a period when it would have been above water.[12] In a report given to the 21st Pacific Science Congress in 2007, he revised this estimate and dated it to 2,000 to 3,000 years ago because the sea level then was close to current levels. He suggests that after construction, tectonic activity caused it to be submerged below sea level.[3] Archaeologist Richard J. Pearson believes this to be unlikely.[9] Kimura believes he can identify a pyramid, castles, roads, monuments and a stadium. Kimura has also surmised that the site may be a remnant of the mythical lost continent of Mu.[3]

Click image to enlarge.

This thing isn't even recognised as a structure made by mankind yet. We don't know if it isn't a weird natural structure.
There is something that looks like a pyramid in bosnia, but it isn't recognized yet ad built by mankind either.
I don t really understand how is that possible... shouldn't be that hard to figure it out right?
Major betiko

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 pm

"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming".
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby tzor on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:29 pm

betiko wrote:To build the great pyramid, there are so many logistical problems than the older pyramids you're showing... so many more blocks required, and after a certain height, there is no ramp ou can use with an angle smooth enough... and there is no way they built it during the life span of a single king... it had to be done over several generations

You know the "smooth angle" (actually it's been removed centuries ago on most structures) was made of limestone and was added at the end. Modern theories suggest that the great pyramid might have been built in a span of ten to fourteen years. It's a sort of a strange structure in that you can actually have a ton of people working on it at the same time and thus speed up the process.

Verner posited that the labour was organized into a hierarchy, consisting of two gangs of 100,000 men, divided into five zaa or phyle of 20,000 men each, which may have been further divided according to the skills of the workers.
Cadet tzor

Postby Bentelbow on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Sergeant 1st Class Bentelbow

Postby jfm10 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:01 pm

http://home.earthlink.net/~stalkingbuff ... /id22.html
At Teotihuacan in Mexico, the size, layout and particularly their positions relative to each other almost exactly match those of the three pyramids at Giza in Egypt. The base of the Pyramid of the Sun matches to within inches that of the Pyramid of Khafre. The Pyramid of Quetzalcoatl & the Pyramid of the Sun are both accurately aligned with each other so that if one were to run a line between their summits it would run precisely parallel to the Avenue of the Dead, whilst the smaller Pyramid of the Moon is slightly offset to the left, at the head of this very great avenue. This layout follows almost exactly the same patternn as the Giza pyramids.
Corporal jfm10

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:45 am

jfm10 wrote:http://home.earthlink.net/~stalkingbuffalowoman/id22.html
At Teotihuacan in Mexico, the size, layout and particularly their positions relative to each other almost exactly match those of the three pyramids at Giza in Egypt. The base of the Pyramid of the Sun matches to within inches that of the Pyramid of Khafre. The Pyramid of Quetzalcoatl & the Pyramid of the Sun are both accurately aligned with each other so that if one were to run a line between their summits it would run precisely parallel to the Avenue of the Dead, whilst the smaller Pyramid of the Moon is slightly offset to the left, at the head of this very great avenue. This layout follows almost exactly the same patternn as the Giza pyramids.

The aztecs were huge astrology geeks too. Orion's belt is the most noticeable star formation in the sky... both civilizations created these complexes to praise the stars and the sky.... any similarities are no coincidence... it's like if two people paint the portrait of the same person...
Major betiko

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 am

Wrong.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:33 am

If you're truly interested in the pyramids here is a great documentary I just shared with Phatts.

It is true that the pyramids are lined with Orion's belt. There was a Ben Ben Stone on the top of the pyramid that is missing.. It was supposedly made of gold or a crystal. The one shaft does Point towards the star Sirius otherwise known as the Dog Star. The Dogon people of Africa were well aware of the star Sirius and played a role in their society. There is water marks around the base of the Sphinx. It is also true that the Sphinx had a different face.

Here's a short video showing alignments of pyramids around the world.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:52 pm

i'll watch the video later (although i've already watched many in the last few month)

Anyways, regarding the alignment of ancient sites.... i don't believe in that shit. It's like if we started enumerating all the ancient sites that are not on this line. Or if they are, it's just because of astrological reasons.
I mean imagine a night 5000 years ago. No artificial light polution, and you probably didn't have much more to do... mostly while you were travelling. Gaze at the stars... trying to figure out paterns... finding places from which certain alignments were the most perfect with them.... and then all the discoveries that could come with it.
Major betiko

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Uh, yeah sure... that red line is real mind-blower, ain't it?

Has the mysteriously arcane force of gravity repeatedly influenced early human attempts at architecture? Kinda makes you think, huh?

And don't forget Monk's Mound. Pyramids: Made in America!
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Thorthoth wrote:Image
Uh, yeah sure... that red line is real mind-blower, ain't it?

Yeah. Just imagine, when three buildings are in the same compound, it's possible to draw a straight line that passes through all of them!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Has the mysteriously arcane force of gravity repeatedly influenced early human attempts at architecture? Kinda makes you think, huh?

And don't forget Monk's Mound. Pyramids: Made in America!
Image[/quote]
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby hotfire on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Those are all upside-down DUK! Come on, get with it! Gravity, BAH
Colonel hotfire

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:45 pm

hotfire wrote:Those are all upside-down DUK! Come on, get with it! Gravity, BAH

The great god Pyramidaxis squirted them out of a giant pastry-decorating bag.

Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 pm

i would never buy a pyramid made in the US. poorly made & simply do not hold their resale value. basically, just junk.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:56 pm

Major betiko

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:12 am

I forgot that the star Sirius also marked the beginning of a new planting season. When the star was just before the sunrise at a certain time of the year Waters from the mountains would come down from North Africa and flood the Nile. This we are parents is known as the heliacal rising of the star. Back in Egyptian times the star Sirius would appear exactly on the summer solstice June 21st or the Gregorian calendar. It would mark the beginning of a new year. The star is also associated with ISIS. And goes into the mysteries of Osiris and his resurrection. Isis and Osiris for among 4 children of the Gods Nut and Ra. At the age of 28 Osiris was brutally killed by his brother. And he was cut up into 14 pieces. Isis recovered all of the pieces of Osiris's body except the phallus. Isis made in artificial phallus. She made love to the artificial phallus and became pregnant. She then went into hiding in the Nile and gave birth to Horus. The myth has his counterpart with the Stars as Isis being Sirius and Osiris the constellation Orion.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Thorthoth on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:28 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:I forgot that the star Sirius also marked the beginning of a new planting season. When the star was just before the sunrise at a certain time of the year Waters from the mountains would come down from North Africa and flood the Nile. This we are parents is known as the heliacal rising of the star. Back in Egyptian times the star Sirius would appear exactly on the summer solstice June 21st or the Gregorian calendar. It would mark the beginning of a new year. The star is also associated with ISIS. And goes into the mysteries of Osiris and his resurrection. Isis and Osiris for among 4 children of the Gods Nut and Ra. At the age of 28 Osiris was brutally killed by his brother. And he was cut up into 14 pieces. Isis recovered all of the pieces of Osiris's body except the phallus. Isis made in artificial phallus. She made love to the artificial phallus and became pregnant. She then went into hiding in the Nile and gave birth to Horus. The myth has his counterpart with the Stars as Isis being Sirius and Osiris the constellation Orion.

You're bringing up some painful memories, war.
I was Osi's best man at their wedding, and Horus' godfather (no pun intended).
Anyway, it was a very sad situation for all involved. Osi's brother, Set, basically walked away from any prosecution and still makes a good living in the 'evil god' racket.
Of course, Osi and Sissy are fighters and they pulled through okay... but I have to say Osi was never quite the same after that.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Is it Set in english? It s Seth in french. I always thought that american guys called Seth were called like that after the egyptian god of the underworld... which is super cool. Now you ve ruined it.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Seth is named after the son of Adam.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:56 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Seth is named after the son of Adam.

ok, but who was adam named after?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:00 pm

the father of Seth.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:04 pm

steve?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:37 pm

riskllama wrote:

Adam Kadmon

Adam Kadmon (Primordial Man; also Adam Ila'a, אדם עילאה "supreme man"; abbreviated as א"ק, A"K) is the first spiritual World that came into being after the contraction of God's infinite light. Adam Kadmon is not the same as the physical, Adam Ha-Rishon (Adam, the first man), who God created from the dust. The spiritual realm of Adam Kadmon corresponds to the sefirah (divine attribute) of Keter ("crown"). It is the divine will and program for subsequent creation.

In Lurianic Kabbalah, the description of Adam Kadmon is anthropomorphic. Nonetheless, Adam Kadmon is divine light without vessels, i.e., pure potential. In the human psyche, Adam Kadmon corresponds to the yechidah, the collective essence of the soul.

In Kabbalah, before creation began, all that existed was God's Infinite Light. The first stage of creation began when God contracted His Infinite Light to create the vacuum. Then a ray of divine light penetrated the vacuum and the persona of Adam Kadmon was projected into the vacuum. The first stage of Adam Kadmon was in the form of ten concentric circles (igulim), which emanated from the ray. The ray of light was then enclothed by the anthropomorphic form of Adam Kadmon (yosher), which is a realm of infinite divine light without vessels, constrained by its potential to create future Existence. Adam Kadmon is sometimes referred to as Adam Ila'a (Aramaic: "upper man") or Adam Elyon (Hebrew: "upper man").

The soul of Adam HaRishon ("the first man") was the supreme essence of mankind. It contained within it all subsequent souls. In the midrash, he is sometimes referred to as Adam HaKadmoni ("the ancient man"),[1] Adam Tata'a (Aramaic: "lower man") or Adam Tachton (Hebrew: "lower man").

The anthropomorphic name of Adam Kadmon denotes that it contains both the ultimate divine purpose for creation, i.e., mankind, as well as an embodiment of the Sefirot (divine attributes). Adam Kadmon is paradoxically both "Adam" and divine ("Kadmon-Primary").

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kadmon

And now you know.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 am

warmonger1981 wrote:
riskllama wrote:

Adam Kadmon

Adam Kadmon (Primordial Man; also Adam Ila'a, אדם עילאה "supreme man"; abbreviated as א"ק, A"K) is the first spiritual World that came into being after the contraction of God's infinite light. Adam Kadmon is not the same as the physical, Adam Ha-Rishon (Adam, the first man), who God created from the dust. The spiritual realm of Adam Kadmon corresponds to the sefirah (divine attribute) of Keter ("crown"). It is the divine will and program for subsequent creation.

In Lurianic Kabbalah, the description of Adam Kadmon is anthropomorphic. Nonetheless, Adam Kadmon is divine light without vessels, i.e., pure potential. In the human psyche, Adam Kadmon corresponds to the yechidah, the collective essence of the soul.

In Kabbalah, before creation began, all that existed was God's Infinite Light. The first stage of creation began when God contracted His Infinite Light to create the vacuum. Then a ray of divine light penetrated the vacuum and the persona of Adam Kadmon was projected into the vacuum. The first stage of Adam Kadmon was in the form of ten concentric circles (igulim), which emanated from the ray. The ray of light was then enclothed by the anthropomorphic form of Adam Kadmon (yosher), which is a realm of infinite divine light without vessels, constrained by its potential to create future Existence. Adam Kadmon is sometimes referred to as Adam Ila'a (Aramaic: "upper man") or Adam Elyon (Hebrew: "upper man").

The soul of Adam HaRishon ("the first man") was the supreme essence of mankind. It contained within it all subsequent souls. In the midrash, he is sometimes referred to as Adam HaKadmoni ("the ancient man"),[1] Adam Tata'a (Aramaic: "lower man") or Adam Tachton (Hebrew: "lower man").

The anthropomorphic name of Adam Kadmon denotes that it contains both the ultimate divine purpose for creation, i.e., mankind, as well as an embodiment of the Sefirot (divine attributes). Adam Kadmon is paradoxically both "Adam" and divine ("Kadmon-Primary").

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kadmon

And now you know.

Yea, I knew the Kadmons.
A lot of people don't realize that before they were husband and wife, Adam and Evie were Siamese twins, conjoined at the rib. After their surgical separation they realized they (and the human race) couldn't live with out each other and got hitched.
They were also lousy tenants. Eden was actually the 15th paradisaical garden they got evicted from, losing their cleaning deposit each time, I might add.
I blame Evie, she was always getting her own way that wimp of a husband. ''Buy me a new chariot'', ''Eat this piece of fruit"". The poor sap never knew when to say no.
Their kids were even worse... I don't know what made ante-deluvian families so disfunctional. ...Maybe it was the original sin?
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 am

I once banged Amunet while Amun wasn't looking.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,