Conquer Club

Germany in "Worst Political Crisis Since WWII"

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Germany in "Worst Political Crisis Since WWII"

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:34 pm

waauw wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:Macron's approval ratings are rising again, up 4% since last month.

He's at 46% and the prime minister at 49%
trump is at 38%.

In other words Macron, your hero, is nearly as polarizing and disliked as the American President that you have regularly tried to paint as an idiot and international laughing stock.

Although of course your inflated figures are wrong, because Macron's actual approval rating is currently a swilling around at a mere 28%. That survey also says that more than half of France actively disapproves of Macron. All hail the great reformer! (^0^)

Washington examiner?

In other words, you arare choosing:
- to ignore the results of a poll conducted by a professional polling company
- to ignore analysis from multiple sources examine whether or not finance jobs will leave London after Brexit
- to fixate instead on the irrelevant point of exactly how small the minority of French people that like Macron is
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm

You are a joke mrswdk. Stop thinking anyone takes you or your malaware pages seriously.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:13 pm

For those new to the conversation, the sources betiko is rubbishing as 'malware pages' are Politico and The Independent:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=225524#p4988604

The Guardian also makes the same estimates. 10,000 jobs - barely 1% of the UK's financial services sector - might leave London after Brexit. Even if it makes a financial sense to relocate a few more people, banks can't because none of their staff can stomach the thought of leaving London for some backwater swamp like Paris.

Now comes the part where betiko claims the Guardian has a circulation of 5 and is written by neo-Nazis, and waauw just flat out ignores everything because someone at his office told him that the UK's GDP is going to shrink 80% after Brexit.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 pm

mrswdk should become member of the british conservative party. He fulfills all the requirements:
  • talk out of your ass
  • bash the EU
  • suck your own cock
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 pm

mrswdk wrote:Now comes the part where betiko claims the Guardian has a circulation of 5 and is written by neo-Nazis, and waauw just flat out ignores everything because someone at his office told him that the UK's GDP is going to shrink 80% after Brexit.

Look at that. Took exactly 12 minutes for one half of my prediction to come true.

Now we just need betiko trying to rubbish the reporting of another world-respected news organization and we'll have the complete set!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 pm

waauw wrote:mrswdk should become member of the british conservative party. He fulfills all the requirements:
  • talk out of your ass
  • bash the EU
  • suck your own cock

Look at that, just 13 min. before two of my predictions are yet again evidenced.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Another reason bankers don’t want to move to the continent: the level of conversation.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 pm

mrswdk wrote:Another reason bankers don’t want to move to the continent: the level of conversation.

I know, learning a language other than english must be difficult for the British.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 pm

waauw wrote: He fulfills all the requirements:
[*]suck your own cock

he wishes
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:20 pm

waauw wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Another reason bankers don’t want to move to the continent: the level of conversation.

I know, learning a language other than english must be difficult for the British.

什么?

Anyhoo, you think all the people working in London are British? lawl. Guess that`s another reason why all your boring continental towns are so unappealing: no diversity.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:22 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
waauw wrote: SHE fulfills all the requirements:
[*]suck your own cock

SHE wishes

K THX BAI
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby GoranZ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:20 pm

waauw wrote:
GoranZ wrote:Well apparently Merkel will have to pay the bill for the open-door migrant policy. Hopefully it will be her head that will suffer.

It won't be for immediately. The german president just told them to get back to the negotiating table.

yes the German president is saving her neck... but for how long. Everyone knows she is the problem.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby waauw on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 pm

GoranZ wrote:
waauw wrote:
GoranZ wrote:Well apparently Merkel will have to pay the bill for the open-door migrant policy. Hopefully it will be her head that will suffer.

It won't be for immediately. The german president just told them to get back to the negotiating table.

yes the German president is saving her neck... but for how long. Everyone knows she is the problem.

Meanwhile in Germany the prominent newspaper 'Die Zeit' explains why they were sent back to the negotiating table, pointing out Germany's dark history where unwillingness to compromise during the Weimar Republic led to disastrous consequences. Quite indicative to how the germans look at the current political situation:

Die Zeit wrote:Warum das Grundgesetz von vorgezogenen Neuwahlen nichts hält, ist historisch erklärbar: Es reagiert auf die Zerstörung der Weimarer Demokratie nach dem 27. März 1930, als die letzte parlamentarisch legitimierte Regierung scheiterte. Vorgezogene Neuwahlen am 14. September ließen die bisherige Splitterpartei NSDAP zu einem erstrangigen Machtfaktor der deutschen Politik werden. Ihre Mandatszahl schnellte auf 107 Reichstagssitze hoch, gleichzeitig verbesserten sich die Kommunisten.

translated
Why de constitution doesn't lead to new early elections, is historically explainable: It's a reaction to the destruction of the Weimar Democracy after march 27th 1930, when the last legitimate parliamentary government shattered. Early elections september 14th made the former minor party NSDAP(the nazi-party) into the dominant power of german politics. Their parliamentary representation quickly rose to 107, while the communists came out stronger as well.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-11/regierungsbildung-jamaika-verhandlungen-scheitern-weimarer-republik
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Ah yes, the old ‘if you don’t give in and agree to be the junior partner in a coalition with us then you’re dooming us to the return of fascism’.

Also heard before:
- if you don’t remain in the EU doing everything we tell you to do your economy collapse
- if you don’t eat all your vegetables the bogey man will come for you
- if you’re naughty Santa won’t bring you presents
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:04 pm

mrswdk wrote:
Also heard before:

- if you’re naughty Santa won’t bring you presents

Yeah, sure you've heard that a lot.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:03 pm

waauw wrote:mrswdk should become member of the british conservative party. He fulfills all the requirements:
  • talk out of your ass
  • bash the EU
  • suck your own cock

100% accurate.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby GoranZ on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:28 pm

waauw wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
waauw wrote:

Meanwhile in Germany the prominent newspaper 'Die Zeit' explains why they were sent back to the negotiating table, pointing out Germany's dark history where unwillingness to compromise during the Weimar Republic led to disastrous consequences. Quite indicative to how the germans look at the current political situation:

Die Zeit wrote:Warum das Grundgesetz von vorgezogenen Neuwahlen nichts hält, ist historisch erklärbar: Es reagiert auf die Zerstörung der Weimarer Demokratie nach dem 27. März 1930, als die letzte parlamentarisch legitimierte Regierung scheiterte. Vorgezogene Neuwahlen am 14. September ließen die bisherige Splitterpartei NSDAP zu einem erstrangigen Machtfaktor der deutschen Politik werden. Ihre Mandatszahl schnellte auf 107 Reichstagssitze hoch, gleichzeitig verbesserten sich die Kommunisten.

translated
Why de constitution doesn't lead to new early elections, is historically explainable: It's a reaction to the destruction of the Weimar Democracy after march 27th 1930, when the last legitimate parliamentary government shattered. Early elections september 14th made the former minor party NSDAP(the nazi-party) into the dominant power of german politics. Their parliamentary representation quickly rose to 107, while the communists came out stronger as well.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-11/regierungsbildung-jamaika-verhandlungen-scheitern-weimarer-republik

The problems in 1930 and now are different...
Merkel as politician is total failure. She has saved Germany from the economic crisis but EU allies are suffering(especially southern Europe). In her time EU lost UK. Her open rapefugees policy was the reason for huge influx of rapefugees in whole Europe. In her time the Nazis returned to the parliament and their voice will be heard.
If no one wants Nazis to return to power in Germany the only solution is removing Merkel from the equation. The longer she resists the more they will gather power.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby waauw on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:53 pm

GoranZ wrote:The problems in 1930 and now are different...
Merkel as politician is total failure. She has saved Germany from the economic crisis but EU allies are suffering(especially southern Europe). In her time EU lost UK. Her open rapefugees policy was the reason for huge influx of rapefugees in whole Europe. In her time the Nazis returned to the parliament and their voice will be heard.
If no one wants Nazis to return to power in Germany the only solution is removing Merkel from the equation. The longer she resists the more they will gather power.

I agree with you, I wasn't very fond of her migration policy myself, nor do I like her overly pragmatic way of dealing with several other issues. But I fear that the only way anyone's going to be rid of Merkel is if she herself decides to quit. Despite being unpopular among other politicians in Germany and most opposition, she is actually still popular among her own voters. Her party will never force her out and even current polls say that a new election might not change a thing to the current political crisis.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby GoranZ on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 pm

waauw wrote:

I agree with you, I wasn't very fond of her migration policy myself, nor do I like her overly pragmatic way of dealing with several other issues. But I fear that the only way anyone's going to be rid of Merkel is if she herself decides to quit. Despite being unpopular among other politicians in Germany and most opposition, she is actually still popular among her own voters. Her party will never force her out and even current polls say that a new election might not change a thing to the current political crisis.

That is the problem of the political crisis in Germany. While she has total support from ~1/3 of the Germans, the other 2/3 don't like her at all, thus not enough for chancellor. The other politicians know this and they don't want to risk to play with those 2/3-rds of German voters. It simply isn't profitable for them. The best solution is if she realizes this and resigns. This way she will also make a deadly blow to the Nazis also. Potential new elections without Merkel will most likely produce stabile government without Nazis in the parliament... Win/Win for almost everyone, and I'm openly cheering for this outcome.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby waauw on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:19 pm

GoranZ wrote:
waauw wrote:

That is the problem of the political crisis in Germany. While she has total support from ~1/3 of the Germans, the other 2/3 don't like her at all, thus not enough for chancellor. The other politicians know this and they don't want to risk to play with those 2/3-rds of German voters. It simply isn't profitable for them. The best solution is if she realizes this and resigns. This way she will also make a deadly blow to the Nazis also. Potential new elections without Merkel will most likely produce stabile government without Nazis in the parliament... Win/Win for almost everyone, and I'm openly cheering for this outcome.

If she were to step aside, no elections would be necesary. Germany is not america, you vote for a party, not for a person. Besides I do think your words are exagerations. The main issue with Merkel is that her coalition partners always seem to fall back in popularity every time they form a government with her, whilst she survives. The FDP(liberal center-right) was basically wiped out when they governed alongside her.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Regardless of what happens, I think Merkel is close to the end of her political career. Every story I read emphasizes that she "looks tired" or "seems exhausted." She's fought some tough fights and it takes a toll. I don't think she has much fuel left in the tank.

Regardless, I think before she goes she'll see this situation through and see some kind of stable government set up. She's not going to leave in disgrace.

We all know there are people out there who would love to see Europe return to the Dark Ages, but I think enough Europeans of all political stripes are determined not to let that happen. A concordat of some kind will emerge, and it will be a rational, European, social democratic concordat.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Regardless of what happens, I think Merkel is close to the end of her political career. Every story I read emphasizes that she "looks tired" or "seems exhausted." She's fought some tough fights and it takes a toll. I don't think she has much fuel left in the tank.

Out of interest, how many stories do you read that focus on the physical appearance of male politicians looking tired?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Regardless of what happens, I think Merkel is close to the end of her political career. Every story I read emphasizes that she "looks tired" or "seems exhausted." She's fought some tough fights and it takes a toll. I don't think she has much fuel left in the tank.

Out of interest, how many stories do you read that focus on the physical appearance of male politicians looking tired?

Stop oppressing everybody with your fascist binary gender construction.
(That bitch just got out-symmed... ;) )
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:22 am

Thorthoth wrote:Stop oppressing everybody with your fascist binary gender construction.
(That bitch just got out-symmed... ;) )

Lol- what's your real take, TH? If you weren't annoyed with me?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby mrswdk on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 am

Symmetry wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... er-running
Lieutenant mrswdk

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,