Conquer Club

Germany in "Worst Political Crisis Since WWII"

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Germany in "Worst Political Crisis Since WWII"

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Germany is reeling as coalition talks have collapsed, precipitating the "worst political crisis" since World War II.

https://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN1DJ0IQ

Chancellor What's Her Name is reportedly meeting with President Blabbedy Blah to ask him to dissolve parliament and call new elections, the first time this has happened immediately following an election in the history of modern Germany.

It is expected the Pro-Trump Alternative for Germany will increase its current number of seats following new elections, further destabilizing Germany as it leads an impotent EU in desperately attempting to seek concessions from a Brexiting Britain.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-election-pr ... a-41445987

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Germany in "Worst Political Crisis Since WWII"

Postby 2dimes on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:59 pm

I president blabity blah? I thought you liked Drumphf.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:21 pm

2dimes wrote:I president blabity blah? I thought you liked Drumphf.

Frank-Walter Steinmeier ... so insignificant I literally forgot his name
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:49 pm

World War 2 wasn't a political crisis.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:42 am

DoomYoshi wrote:World War 2 wasn't a political crisis.

-----Yes it was,outside of fascists,nazis,communists,imperial warlords...taking power,political...The Japanese left the league of nations,political...The Japanese started WW2 when they invaded Manchuria in 1931... Hitler lost the 1933 election,but was given power by the rich company owners,who thought they would control him,political...I guess they didn't read his book,telling everyone what he was going to do...A Political Crisis led to the The Second World War...During the war,many political factions would take hold or try and hold on...Vichy France,Franco in Spain,TiTo in Yugo...The War itself was Imperialism---vs---Democracy...sounds like a political crisis to me... :) ... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Sergeant 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:49 am

ConfederateSS wrote:

-----Yes it was,outside of fascists,nazis,communists,imperial warlords...taking power,political...The Japanese left the league of nations,political...The Japanese started WW2 when they invaded Manchuria in 1931... Hitler lost the 1933 election,but was given power by the rich company owners,who thought they would control him,political...I guess they didn't read his book,telling everyone what he was going to do...A Political Crisis led to the The Second World War...During the war,many political factions would take hold or try and hold on...Vichy France,Franco in Spain,TiTo in Yugo...The War itself was Imperialism---vs---Democracy...sounds like a political crisis to me... :) ... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D

And yet you still admire the SS.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:55 am

WAR TO END ALL WARS.
THIRD TIMES THE CHARM.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 am

----Of course I LOVE MY DAUGHTERS SELENA AND SOFIA...
--------...DAMN RIGHT I ADMIRE GENERALS OF THE GREY ARMIES...They are not evil,just some of the world's greatest military strategists of all time...They did not make political policy...They fought battles...They are no different than Julius Caesar ,Pompeii ,Hannibal, Napoleon... Only a blind dumbass would set aside the talents of those who's tactics could one day save us down the road...To try and bury them and erase them from history would be foolish........A little story,about Inchon,Gen.MacArthur didn't think of the idea himself...He remembered reading about a British Lt. who attacked Montreal with the same tactic...Just imagine if you jackasses, I and only my thoughts shall guide the world P.C.ers...Had erased that Br.Lt.from history...You would be well advised to look past a person's uniform or country they fought for...To see what that person really had to offer us by their talents...To say Rommel,Von Manstein,Lee,Jackson,are evil by the uniforms they wore...Try and tear them down,really via statues or by other means,the press ,slander...Would be just like someone saying,that person is black,so they must be guilty...If I were you ROY G. BIV,I take a good look in the mirror before I started to judge Historical Figures and those who learn from them...Von Manstein himself would teach his tactics and go on to lead NATO against the Warsaw Pact...Your way that wouldn't of happened...Von Braun lead NASA and the race for space would have never happened if we were as one minded as you...Rommel's tactics/books are is as important for today's weapons...As Sun Tzu was with ancient warfare...Get ready baby :!: =D> As The Desert Fox's b-day just past...11-15,Von Manstein's coming up 11-24,Lee's 1-19 and Stonewall's 1-21 are a few days apart...It was nice for fate to have them born so close together... 8-) =D> :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Sergeant 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:57 am

saxitoxin wrote:Germany is reeling as coalition talks have collapsed, precipitating the "worst political crisis" since World War II.

You must never have heard of the seperation of Germany. How long have you been living under that rock saxi?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 am

saxitoxin wrote:It is expected the Pro-Trump Alternative for Germany will increase its current number of seats following new elections, further destabilizing Germany as it leads an impotent EU in desperately attempting to seek concessions from a Brexiting Britain.

Yeah, let's see Merkel try to take political revenge on the UK now. One comprehensive free trade deal with the EU to go please, with a side if sour kraut.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:41 am

mrswdk wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:It is expected the Pro-Trump Alternative for Germany will increase its current number of seats following new elections, further destabilizing Germany as it leads an impotent EU in desperately attempting to seek concessions from a Brexiting Britain.

Yeah, let's see Merkel try to take political revenge on the UK now. One comprehensive free trade deal with the EU to go please, with a side if sour kraut.

It will weaken Germany's position within the EU, offering Macron the chance to seize more political power within the union. A poor prospect for the UK, with Macron being even more of a unionist than Merkel. Soon Theresa May will come begging on her knees in Paris and discover that the so-called fourth reich the brexiters claimed the EU to be was actually a grande empire française in disguise.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:45 am

Marcon was initially hawkish because he thought Paris might be able to take advantage of Brexit to lure bank staff away from the City of London. Now that he's realized none of the bankers are actually interested in moving to Paris, he's since softened his stance and spoken of the UK one day rejoining the EU.

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:51 am

mrswdk wrote:Marcon was initially hawkish because he thought Paris might be able to take advantage of Brexit to lure bank staff away from the City of London. Now that he's realized none of the bankers are actually interested in moving to Paris, he's since softened his stance and spoken of the UK one day rejoining the EU.

I see you still believe in old british folklore. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that the british empire's gone. The banks are already preparing to move abroad and Dover is already trembling for all the immigrants that will arrive when agreements are thrown out.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 am

waauw wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Marcon was initially hawkish because he thought Paris might be able to take advantage of Brexit to lure bank staff away from the City of London. Now that he's realized none of the bankers are actually interested in moving to Paris, he's since softened his stance and spoken of the UK one day rejoining the EU.

I see you still believe in old british folklore. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that the british empire's gone. The banks are already preparing to move abroad and Dover is already trembling for all the immigrants that will arrive when agreements are thrown out.

Banks in London are planning to move about 9,000 jobs to the continent after Brexit. 9,000 might sound like a lot to the head of one of Europe's agrarian pre-industrial economies, but the UK's financial sector employs 1.1 million people. 9,000 is barely even a drip from the faucet.

Plus, those 9,000 jobs will probably be the dreary positions that big banks stuff their most unimaginative drones in, given that any employee worth anything shudders at the mere thought of having to live on the continent:

But while U.S. businesses are listening to the European cities’ sales pitches, most are more interested in staying in London, partly because moving staff is an expensive process.

Aside from the relocation cost, however, some bankers grimace when they talk about the prospect of moving to Europe and rattle off complaints about the City’s suitors: Dublin lacks good primary schools. Paris has stringent labor regulations and taxes. And Frankfurt? Too small and boring.

https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit- ... e-to-flee/
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:47 am

mrswdk wrote:
waauw wrote:

Banks in London are planning to move about 9,000 jobs to the continent after Brexit. 9,000 might sound like a lot to the head of one of Europe's agrarian pre-industrial economies, but the UK's financial sector employs 1.1 million people. 9,000 is barely even a drip from the faucet.

Plus, those 9,000 jobs will probably be the dreary positions that big banks stuff their most unimaginative drones in, given that any employee worth anything shudders at the mere thought of having to live on the continent:

But while U.S. businesses are listening to the European cities’ sales pitches, most are more interested in staying in London, partly because moving staff is an expensive process.

Aside from the relocation cost, however, some bankers grimace when they talk about the prospect of moving to Europe and rattle off complaints about the City’s suitors: Dublin lacks good primary schools. Paris has stringent labor regulations and taxes. And Frankfurt? Too small and boring.

:lol: Oh mr. Swasdicka, always in for a joke.

The banks are already preparing their contingency plans to move in case Brexit turns out into a fiasco for them. Obviously any definite decision is held provisionally until after negotiation outcomes are ascertained.

And Paris/France has reformed its laws since your article has been posted. You should know that, not too long ago you were raving on about Macron's unpopular reforms.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 am

Kind of was. After World War 1 and the Treaty of Versailles was signed, the allies raped them so hard in terms of economy, it pretty much strangled their political area. Everything culminated from that treaty could linked directly/indirectly to World War 2 because of just how bad Germany was treated after the first world war.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:19 am

Macron's domestic approval ratings are so low he's paralyzed to act in an assertive manner on anything.

Zijlstra did not think the political crisis in Germany was affecting Brexit talks specifically at the moment, as the EU was "waiting for a substantial offer from the British" on their exit bill.

:lol:

cheque's in the mail, boys
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 am

wrong

tl;dr

bla bla bla.
Macron #1 (suck it). EU #1. Trump poo.

saxi & mrswdk = lose this thread again

Major betiko

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

saxitoxin wrote:Macron's domestic approval ratings are so low he's paralyzed to act in an assertive manner on anything.

Never heard of Hariri and the Lebanese crisis have you? Poor you. Perhaps if you read some real news rather than browsing facebook and Twitter, you'd actually know what's happening in the world.

Macron's approval ratings are rising again, up 4% since last month.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:29 am

waauw wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Macron's domestic approval ratings are so low he's paralyzed to act in an assertive manner on anything.

Never heard of Hariri and the Lebanese crisis have you? Poor you. Perhaps if you read some real news rather than browsing facebook and Twitter, you'd actually know what's happening in the world.

Macron's approval ratings are rising again, up 4% since last month.

He's at 46% and the prime minister at 49%
trump is at 38%.

but hey... you know... he lives in his own world of pixies watching fox news.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:38 pm

waauw wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
waauw wrote:

:lol: Oh mr. Swasdicka, always in for a joke.

The banks are already preparing their contingency plans to move in case Brexit turns out into a fiasco for them.

Yes, and those contingency plans currently involved about 9,000 jobs moving. Because a) most of the jobs wouldn't really need to move and b) no one wants to leave London anyway.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:48 pm

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:Macron's approval ratings are rising again, up 4% since last month.

trump is at 38%.

In other words Macron, your hero, is nearly as polarizing and disliked as the American President that you have regularly tried to paint as an idiot and international laughing stock.

Although of course your inflated figures are wrong, because Macron's actual approval rating is currently a swilling around at a mere 28%. That survey also says that more than half of France actively disapproves of Macron. All hail the great reformer! (^0^)
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 pm

mrswdk wrote:
betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:Macron's approval ratings are rising again, up 4% since last month.

trump is at 38%.

In other words Macron, your hero, is nearly as polarizing and disliked as the American President that you have regularly tried to paint as an idiot and international laughing stock.

Although of course your inflated figures are wrong, because Macron's actual approval rating is currently a swilling around at a mere 28%. That survey also says that more than half of France actively disapproves of Macron. All hail the great reformer! (^0^)

Washington examiner? I click on it and the first three things that stand out are the three seperate cathegories for 'Beltway Confidential', 'Washington Secrets' and 'Red alert Politics'.
For which the respective main stories currently are "political parties devour moral movements", "Chris Matthews hits Obama-Clinton anti-white, 'Archie Bunker thing'" and "Prediction: Half of all US colleges will be bankrupt in less than 10 years".

Are you reading alternative right conspiracy media again? Might as well go read twitter with saxi then.

French newspapers > american alt right

le figaro wrote:Sur 1964 personnes interrogées du 10 au 18 novembre, 46% se disent satisfaites du chef de l'Etat, contre 42% en octobre.

Elles sont 47% à se dire satisfaites du chef du gouvernement au lieu de 49% dans la précédente édition de ce sondage. Le chef du gouvernement voit sa cote de popularité croitre régulièrement depuis août dernier mais accuse encore un retard de 6% par rapport à sa nomination en mai 2017.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2017/11/19/97001-20171119FILWWW00009-sondage-macron-gagne-quatre-points.php
Lieutenant waauw

Postby GoranZ on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Well apparently Merkel will have to pay the bill for the open-door migrant policy. Hopefully it will be her head that will suffer.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby waauw on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 pm

GoranZ wrote:Well apparently Merkel will have to pay the bill for the open-door migrant policy. Hopefully it will be her head that will suffer.

It won't be for immediately. The german president just told them to get back to the negotiating table.
Lieutenant waauw

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,