Conquer Club

The Ladies and the Trump

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Ladies and the Trump

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:57 am

Do you believe Trump's accusation that all the women who accused him of sexual harassment are liars? It seems like Trump wants to have his supporters dodge the topic.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: The Ladies and the Trump

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 am

Symmetry wrote:Do you believe Trump's accusation that all the women who accused him of sexual harassment are liars? It seems like Trump wants to have his supporters dodge the topic.

And Symbo would know about dodging topics...
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:03 am

Thorthoth wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Do you believe Trump's accusation that all the women who accused him of sexual harassment are liars? It seems like Trump wants to have his supporters dodge the topic.

And Symbo would know about dodging topics...

QED
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:52 pm

fake shit,you notice when he won it these women where like ghost,never to be heard from again,it was a ploy
Corporal karel

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:32 am

karel wrote:fake shit,you notice when he won it these women where like ghost,never to be heard from again,it was a ploy

Like the women he brought to a press conference accusing Bill Clinton of abuse?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am

karel wrote:fake shit,you notice when he won it these women where like ghost,never to be heard from again,it was a ploy

Or maybe they ended up with Jimmy Hoffa.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:59 am

mrswdk wrote:

Who is settled more sexual harassment claims in court?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby mrswdk on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Who is settled more sexual harassment claims in court?

I'm sorry, that's incorrect. Let's go back to karel.

karel: "Who is, Bill Clinton?"

Correct! karel's new total is $3,400.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby karel on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:45 pm

looks like the dems draining the swamp all by themselves.lmfao
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Joe Barton is draining the swamp right now... In his own words "Deep and Hard"
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby karel on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:43 am

mrswdk wrote:

it was not abuse it was rape that bill did
Corporal karel

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 am

karel wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Sorry, but that's just nonsense. He was a man-slut, and there was all kinds of sexual impropriety in his life, but he never had to rape anyone. Women were practically lining up for him.
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am

Dukasaur wrote:
karel wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Sorry, but that's just nonsense. He was a man-slut, and there was all kinds of sexual impropriety in his life, but he never had to rape anyone. Women were practically lining up for him.

How do you know for SURE? You don't. Only speculation upon your understanding of the facts presented to you. Your playing odds.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:41 am

warmonger1981 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
karel wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

How do you know for SURE? You don't. Only speculation upon your understanding of the facts presented to you. Your playing odds.

Yes, that is correct. I cannot say for sure that he's not a rapist. I cannot say for sure that you're not a KGB agent. I'm just playing the odds.

I make a reasonable assumption that a rich famous guy who's getting tons and tons of consensual sex is not going to risk his position raping anyone. But then again, I would have bet the same thing about Bill Cosby and I would have lost my bet. So, yes, you're right. One can never be 100% certain.

On the other hand, karel assuming the opposite without any evidence whatsoever is a lot more likely to be wrong.
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Isn't it interesting how Trump supporters think that President Clinton got away with something, even though he underwent the process of impeachment, that they think President Trump shouldn't undergo.

Of all the dodges, making this a an anti-Clinton thread seems like a particularly dodgy move. Are Trumpists saying that the Lewinsky scandal was as dodgy as the non-consensual assaults by a sitting President? Or that the assaults by Trump should be dismissed because other Presidents did bad things?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
karel wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Yes, that is correct. I cannot say for sure that he's not a rapist. I cannot say for sure that you're not a KGB agent. I'm just playing the odds.

I make a reasonable assumption that a rich famous guy who's getting tons and tons of consensual sex is not going to risk his position raping anyone. But then again, I would have bet the same thing about Bill Cosby and I would have lost my bet. So, yes, you're right. One can never be 100% certain.

On the other hand, karel assuming the opposite without any evidence whatsoever is a lot more likely to be wrong.

What about Harvey Weinstein. I use him because he had great power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You don't want the ones that will throw themselves at you. People if power want the ones that put up a fight. Its the hunt that's the thrill. You know about psychology so I won't go to in depth. I know your smarter than most others on here.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Symmetry wrote:Isn't it interesting how Trump supporters think that President Clinton got away with something, even though he underwent the process of impeachment, that they think President Trump shouldn't undergo.

Of all the dodges, making this a an anti-Clinton thread seems like a particularly dodgy move. Are Trumpists saying that the Lewinsky scandal was as dodgy as the non-consensual assaults by a sitting President? Or that the assaults by Trump should be dismissed because other Presidents did bad things?

Not sticking up for Trump but I don't know of any cases he settled out of legal court for sexual misconduct. Clinton was impeach for lying under oath not for the acts committed in the Oval Office. Where are these people now who claimed abuses by the current president? Why are they silent now? Why is the liberal side of the media not beating the war drums of sexual misconduct instead of the Russian conspiracy? Real questions I'm asking..
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:12 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:What about Harvey Weinstein. I use him because he had great power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You don't want the ones that will throw themselves at you. People if power want the ones that put up a fight. Its the hunt that's the thrill. You know about psychology so I won't go to in depth. I know your smarter than most others on here.

I'm not sure Weinstein had absolute power, warm, and I don't think it's power that corrupted him. I think he was rotten long before. As with Trump, and Moore, it's the power that makes them think they can get away with it.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Symmetry wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:What about Harvey Weinstein. I use him because he had great power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You don't want the ones that will throw themselves at you. People if power want the ones that put up a fight. Its the hunt that's the thrill. You know about psychology so I won't go to in depth. I know your smarter than most others on here.

I'm not sure Weinstein had absolute power, warm, and I don't think it's power that corrupted him. I think he was rotten long before. As with Trump, and Moore, it's the power that makes them think they can get away with it.

Harvey had absolute power within his atmosphere. He had great control over the atmosphere of Hollywood. It's not like he had the power to start with. His actions throughout his career lead up to his power. You say he was rotten long before. What gives you these assumptions? In the case was Trump he has had power for a long time because of his wealth given to him from his father's money Donald borrowed. As with Moore I don't think he was in a position of power at the times of the 14 year old girl. But I might be wrong. I don't know for sure. I also heard a technicality with the signature in the yearbook. But I don't know much more than that I have to do a quick search.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Harvey had absolute power within his atmosphere. He had great control over the atmosphere of Hollywood. It's not like he had the power to start with. His actions throughout his career lead up to his power. You say he was rotten long before. What gives you these assumptions? In the case was Trump he has had power for a long time because of his wealth given to him from his father's money Donald borrowed. As with Moore I don't think he was in a position of power at the times of the 14 year old girl. But I might be wrong. I don't know for sure. I also heard a technicality with the signature in the yearbook. But I don't know much more than that I have to do a quick search.

Weinstein had power, but not absolute power over the film industry. What strikes me is that these accusations are from throughout his career. Not just from him as as a powerhouse.

That's why the Moore and Trump stuff sticks for me too. It's the same stuff for each of them.

Same patterns of behaviour, and the same set of fears that you're gonna be on the losing side of a very very powerful rich man.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:01 am

Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:19 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Isn't it interesting how Trump supporters think that President Clinton got away with something, even though he underwent the process of impeachment, that they think President Trump shouldn't undergo.

Not sticking up for Trump but I don't know of any cases he settled out of legal court for sexual misconduct. Clinton was impeach for lying under oath not for the acts committed in the Oval Office. Where are these people now who claimed abuses by the current president? Why are they silent now? Why is the liberal side of the media not beating the war drums of sexual misconduct instead of the Russian conspiracy? Real questions I'm asking..

Here's a case that was settled out of court where initially he was accused of rape
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-me
Captain notyou2

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Corporal 2dimes

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 am

notyou2 wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:

Here's a case that was settled out of court where initially he was accused of rape
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-me

WOW!!! It took two weeks to get a story that doesn't link. Fake news. Now go get back up on your soap box.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby karel on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 am

mrswdk wrote:

not abuse what bill did was rape
Corporal karel

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,