Conquer Club

Worst Protest Ever

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Worst Protest Ever

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:09 pm

karel wrote:who cares about pr,they did it to themselves.Let them figure it out,not our problem that the bils in the hole,once again not our f-en problem,they sound like a bunch of cry babies

You cant be this fucking stupid
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mizery24 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:14 am

ā€œYoure a real piece of shit confederate, hospitals inconvient and survival of the fittest? Convenient for you to say now, but I'm sure if you get sick, or your kids or whomever get sick or contract something like rabies, hospitals and doctors would surely look great to you then. Moron.ā€

DirtyDishSoap

Once you have Rabies, its terminal! No doctor, nurse, veterinarian, mid-wife, PA, Nurse Practioner, Hospital, doctors office, ENT, gynecologist, etc. gonna save yo azz.
Corporal 1st Class mizery24

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:46 am

From what wood works did the majority of all of you crawl from?

I can't...I just can't.

Between Confederate, Karel and now this idiot, I'm done with this thread. Just...Lol.

Edit - To prove a point for you.
Rabies
Rabies is a preventable viral disease of mammals most often transmitted through the bite of a rabid animal. The vast majority of rabies cases reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year occur in wild animals like raccoons, skunks, bats, and foxes.

Rabies vaccine is given to people at increased risk of rabies to protect them if they are exposed. It can also prevent the disease if it is given to a person after they have been exposed.

Rabies vaccine is made from killed rabies virus. It cannot cause rabies.

Vaccination After an Exposure

Anyone who has been bitten by an animal, or who otherwise may have been exposed to rabies, should clean the wound and see a doctor immediately. The doctor will determine if they need to be vaccinated.

A person who is exposed and has never been vaccinated against rabies should get four doses of rabies vaccine - one dose right away, and additional doses on the third, seventh and fourteenth days. They should also get another shot called Rabies Immune Globulin at the same time as the first dose.

A person who has been previously vaccinated should get two doses of rabies vaccine - one right away and another on the third day. Rabies Immune Globulin is not needed.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby karel on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:54 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
karel wrote:who cares about pr,they did it to themselves.Let them figure it out,not our problem that the bils in the hole,once again not our f-en problem,they sound like a bunch of cry babies

You cant be this fucking stupid

why would i want to spend my tax money to go to a bunch of stupid dipshits,ic no point in it,let them figure it out.Its not our f-en problem
Corporal karel

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:37 pm

They're an American territory you fucking idiot, they are our problem you ignorant inbred.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:09 pm

now go pour yerself a stiff one, DDS - you've earned it.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:03 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:They're an American territory you fucking idiot, they are our problem you ignorant inbred.

Maybe he's in favor of independence? Mayne America needs to write a new declaration of independence from the kingdom of Puerto rico
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:07 am

Sure, argue that point if you really have to, in a separate thread.

Maybe I'm a bit too passionate to help a country that happens to be an American territory, with folks coming from there joining the military (hint), and a few I happen to serve with. Having no electricity for longer than a month, with ties to America, and I get these stupid fucking clowns like Karel and Confederate with IQ's matching that of a rock attempting to bash it, or at the very least "f*ck em" mentality, is just piss poor humanity. These are the types of people that I wish I would see strolling around a parking lot, so I could just run them over.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby karel on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:They're an American territory you fucking idiot, they are our problem you ignorant inbred.

yes they are a territory not us citizens,not the same thing,they had the chance to be part of the us but chose not to
Corporal karel

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:30 pm

So you are that fucking stupid.

Thanks, glad we cleared this up.
Dukasaur wrote:

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,