Conquer Club

China more advanced than lame ass America

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: China more advanced than lame ass America

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:19 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:In any case I'm glad to see you've accepted that Yum China is completely outside the operational control of America and is, in fact, a separate Chinese company.

Yum China wasn't a gift from Yum Corporation out of its goodwill.

Yeah, it was a separation borne out of necessity because under American leadership KFC China's market share was tanking as it was rocked by repeated food safety scandals.

Thankfully, since Yum China ditched the bitch and ventured out on their own they've been going from strength to strength, with their share price rising 50% since January!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:23 pm

mrswdk wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:In any case I'm glad to see you've accepted that Yum China is completely outside the operational control of America and is, in fact, a separate Chinese company.

Yum China wasn't a gift from Yum Corporation out of its goodwill.

Yeah, it was a separation borne out of necessity because under American leadership KFC China's market share was tanking as it was rocked by repeated food safety scandals.

Thankfully, since Yum China ditched the bitch and ventured out on their own they've been going from strength to strength, with their share price rising 50% since January!

That's great! That helps the value of Yum's shares in Yum China and may be why they've jumped from $63 to $80 in the last twelve months. It's great when we can have our colonial workers not only do the cooking and cleaning but even manage themselves - then just send a monthly cheque back to Megacity One. The Habsburgs never learned how to do that.
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 pm

saxitoxin wrote:It's great when we can have our colonial workers do the cooking and cleaning and just send a monthly cheque back to Megacity One. The Habsburgs never learned how to do that.

Well you're not wrong there. That's why residents of China have outsourced the production of their utensils to America so that they can focus on more important things such as living in the most technologically-advanced society in the world.

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:17 pm

mrswdk wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:It's great when we can have our colonial workers do the cooking and cleaning and just send a monthly cheque back to Megacity One. The Habsburgs never learned how to do that.

Well you're not wrong there. That's why residents of China have outsourced the production of their utensils to America so that they can focus on more important things such as living in the most technologically-advanced society in the world.

The case of Georgia Chopsticks is actually an interesting example of China's inherent weakness I'd previously discussed: a lack of natural resources (other than rare earth metals). The U.S. has comparatively unlimited resources (and, in an emergency, can take Canada's) and China has to buy commodities as simple as wood just to make their traditional eating utensil. Georgia Chopsticks was an idea to machine fabricate products instead of just shipping raw lumber to China, thereby saving on transocean shipping expenses as well as labor in China which doesn't have the machine production capacity.

Unfortunately, it went out off business due to supply chain mismanagement.
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Georgia Chopsticks... went out off business due to supply chain mismanagement.

Good job the Chinese side was separate from the American debacle and therefore sheltered from its ineptitude, AGAIN.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby 2dimes on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm

ZaiJian Georgia chop stick.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:48 am

Georgia Chopstick zai jian:D
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby 2dimes on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:00 am

Yeah, thinking in one language while trying to build a phrase in the other. Oops.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:46 am

You#re still doing better than demon 'I live in China 6 months of the year' fork.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:11 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Hey, betipoo is (partially) correct.

Sweden and France joint first for higher proportion of transactions that take place without cash, followed by Canada then UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/future ... s-uk-rank/

Cash and retard bricks and mortar banks are on the way out. Hurrayyyyyyyyy (^0^)

Not hurray. I make some purchases where I don't want an electronic record made.

I hear you hide your dirty money in Cyprus.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:17 pm

mrswdk wrote:

Very advanced indeed.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Ha! 5000 Years of supposed civilization, and yet...
In one generation,
America has revolutionized the world's chop-stick industry.
American-made chop-sticks #1

Chinese c-sticks are full of bleach, brighteners and chemical additives.
Unsafe for use around food.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,