Conquer Club

Happy 130th Birthday Erich von Manstein!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Happy 130th Birthday Erich von Manstein!

Postby riskllama on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:05 pm

waauw wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:I can't tell if ConfederateSS can't write a coherent post or if I had a stroke

ConfederateSS had a stroke.

only god can save him now... O:)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:38 am

riskllama wrote:
waauw wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:I can't tell if ConfederateSS can't write a coherent post or if I had a stroke

ConfederateSS had a stroke.

only god can save him now... O:)

He used to write a lot more coherently, at least in terms of grammar and syntax. His first posts (now deleted) were a lot more readable. The lack of logic was there, and the vehement love of the Nazis and the Confederacy, plus some other weird stuff, but he hasn't always written this way.

A stroke might make sense if he didn't put so much obvious craft into his posts. It takes effort to mess around with the formatting in the ways that he does.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:07 am

------Manstein was tried in 1949....For "Scorched Earth Tactics"...as his crime against humanity...Even though that tactic has been used through the ages...Hell,the USA did it to the Vietnamese 20 years later...
------He was NATO's head strategist against The Soviet led Warsaw Pact...A Top leader of NATO...
------What he knew or didn't know...He was Fighting for THE GERMAN EMPIRE in World War 2,not Hitler's Empire...Manstein was Prussian,Hitler hated the Prussians because he grew up poor...and Vice versa...
------Zhukov fought Manstein ,came to his defense,the Russians hated the Germans for centuries,not just because of WW2....Zhukov's defense of Manstein has MERIT...
------Esienhower knew in 1944 what was happening in Europe...Came to Manstein's defense...Again..MERIT OF A GENERAL AND PRESIDENT...Who fought The Germans...
------Churchill not only came to Manstein's defense.....He paid for it...That's Right...THE LEADER OF ENGLAND ,WHO FOUGHT THE GERMANS FROM THE BEGINNING ,STOOD UP FOR MANSTEIN...MERIT...Just because Manstein viewed people who were not Prussian,in a different light...Doesn't make him a nazi,he was a snob...Like any other rich person...Or member of Royalty or a member of aristocracy...
------Yes he did do his time and was let out early...Time served...IF THE ISRAEL GOVERNMENT THOUGHT HE WAS GUILTY OF CRIMES AGAINST THE ISRAELI PEOPLE...DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE HAD HIM BROUGHT TO ISRAEL TO STAND TRAIL,OR HAD THE MOSSAD TAKE HIM OUT...INSTEAD OF LETTING HIM LIVE OUT HIS LIFE AS A CHANGED MEMBER OF SOCIETY...WHO IN THE END,USED HIS STRATEGIC TALENTS TO FIGHT STALIN AND THE WARSAW PACT ONE LAST TIME...FOR DEMOCRACY...
------Maybe if you could see the Forest before the Trees,you would get rid of your tunnel vision...Courts back then were full of qualified people to judge...Not the blind tunnel vision liberals of today...Who try and shit on everyone,and everything...TO SUIT THEIR MISGUIDED VIEWS,AND FORCE THEM ON OTHERS...As they try and erase and rewrite history to serve their foolish P.C. Agenda......FAKE NEWS :!: ...No one cares about what you liberals have to say any more :D ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:31 am

Fuk.....I think I just suffered a stroke
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby riskllama on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:42 pm

get well soon, fake bern... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:44 am

ConfederateSS wrote:------Manstein was tried in 1949....For "Scorched Earth Tactics"...as his crime against humanity...Even though that tactic has been used through the ages...Hell,the USA did it to the Vietnamese 20 years later...

Perhaps I should have reworded the charges and guilt verdict initially. Despite that, it is still a slap to the tip of the dick to allow this piece of filth to practically walk scot free for the deaths of thousands of individuals, ranging from civilians and the Jewish people.

Explain this if you still think he was some great humanitarian:
Jewish Bolshevik system must be wiped out once and for all and should never again be allowed to invade our European living space ... It is the same Jewish class of beings who have done so much damage to our own Fatherland by virtue of their activities against the nation and civilization, and who promote anti-German tendencies throughout the world, and who will be the harbingers of revenge. Their extermination is a dictate of our own survival

Here's another piece of wonderful literature.
Erich von Manstein made the entirely false claim that he did not enforce the Commissar Order, and made no mention of his own considerable role in the Holocaust, such as sending 2,000 of his soldiers to help the SS massacre 11,000 Jews in Simferopol in November 1941. Verlorene Siege was much acclaimed and a best-seller when it was published in the 1950s. The favourable portrait Erich von Manstein drew of himself in Verlorene Siege continues to influence the popular picture of him to this day. In 1998, Jürgen Förster, a German historian, wrote that for too long most people have accepted at face value the self-serving claims made by generals like Erich von Manstein and Siegfried Westphal who promoted the idea of the Wehrmacht in their memoirs as a highly professional, apolitical force who were victims of Adolf Hitler rather than his followers, which served to distort the subject of Wehrmacht war crimes. Berghahn wrote in 2004 that Erich von Manstein's memoirs were totally unreliable, and if more had been known about Erich von Manstein's war crimes in the 1940s, he might had been hanged.

http://www.leaders-reich.co.uk/2015/03/erich-von-manstein.html

TL/DR: He was a piece of shit.

ConfederateSS wrote:------He was NATO's head strategist against The Soviet led Warsaw Pact...A Top leader of NATO...
------What he knew or didn't know...He was Fighting for THE GERMAN EMPIRE in World War 2,not Hitler's Empire...Manstein was Prussian,Hitler hated the Prussians because he grew up poor...and Vice versa...

He was made an advisor for Germany and helped Germany enter into NATO. Hardly a head strategist, nor was he even a top leader.

Manstein, again, didn't hate Hitler for being Prussian or vice versa. It was purely for strategic reasons and how to win the war. Where are your sources? Quit pulling these things out of your ass you shit bag.

ConfederateSS wrote:------------Zhukov fought Manstein ,came to his defense,the Russians hated the Germans for centuries,not just because of WW2....Zhukov's defense of Manstein has MERIT...

Source? Because I can't find any mention of Zhukov coming to his defense. And why would he? The Russians wanted to try him in their own country, which he would have been undoubtedly shot and killed, and rightfully so.

ConfederateSS wrote:------Esienhower knew in 1944 what was happening in Europe...Came to Manstein's defense...Again..MERIT OF A GENERAL AND PRESIDENT...Who fought The Germans...

I'm beginning to see a pattern here. This is a political game, and the west won a key figure to establish Germany into NATO. Well done, I guess, for excusing a piece of garbage.

Still, no mention of Eisenhower coming to Mansteins defense.

ConfederateSS wrote:------Churchill not only came to Manstein's defense.....He paid for it...That's Right...THE LEADER OF ENGLAND ,WHO FOUGHT THE GERMANS FROM THE BEGINNING ,STOOD UP FOR MANSTEIN...MERIT...Just because Manstein viewed people who were not Prussian,in a different light...Doesn't make him a nazi,he was a snob...Like any other rich person...Or member of Royalty or a member of aristocracy...

I see where the confusion is coming from, you think that submitting a couple dollars to show support is coming to someone's defense in trail. Sorry, but no. it's becoming rather clear at this point that Manstein was a tool to be used, nothing more.

No idea why you keep sticking with this Prussian argument, but you do you.

ConfederateSS wrote:------Yes he did do his time and was let out early...Time served...IF THE ISRAEL GOVERNMENT THOUGHT HE WAS GUILTY OF CRIMES AGAINST THE ISRAELI PEOPLE...DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE HAD HIM BROUGHT TO ISRAEL TO STAND TRAIL,OR HAD THE MOSSAD TAKE HIM OUT...INSTEAD OF LETTING HIM LIVE OUT HIS LIFE AS A CHANGED MEMBER OF SOCIETY...WHO IN THE END,USED HIS STRATEGIC TALENTS TO FIGHT STALIN AND THE WARSAW PACT ONE LAST TIME...FOR DEMOCRACY...

News flash: Israel didn't exist as a corporeal government until around 1947/1948, and with the trial taking a following year afterwards in 1949, they didn't exactly have a say in it being a new established government and all. Even then, we put them smack dap in the Middle East, where they are universally hated by Muslims. Great location. Had they existed well before their initial establishment and trial, they would have weighed heavily in on it, and chances are, he would have been hanged. Either you're woefully ignorant, or you have a single digit IQ.
Already talked about NATO, he wasn't a leader of any sort.

Good news is, they did capture a Nazi war criminal.
In the early 1960s, Israel captured Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Argentina and brought him to Israel for trial. The trial had a major impact on public awareness of the Holocaust. Eichmann remains the only person executed in Israel by conviction in an Israeli civilian court.

ConfederateSS wrote:------Maybe if you could see the Forest before the Trees,you would get rid of your tunnel vision...Courts back then were full of qualified people to judge...Not the blind tunnel vision liberals of today...Who try and shit on everyone,and everything...TO SUIT THEIR MISGUIDED VIEWS,AND FORCE THEM ON OTHERS...As they try and erase and rewrite history to serve their foolish P.C. Agenda......FAKE NEWS :!: ...No one cares about what you liberals have to say any more :D ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Gee, words of "wisdom" coming from a die hard confederate that is from a bygone era that should stay dead and buried. How are the liberals destroying your everyday life, and how exactly are your views (like supporting a Nazi. :o ), not misguided? The funniest thing about this is, despite you believing that those damn liberals are forcing their views on you, here you are with this piece of garbage saying we should commemorate this dirt ball of a human being, where there numerous versions existing today that say Manstein wholly knew about the massacres and going so far as dedicating a portion of his troops in the extermination of the Jewish people.
Perhaps it's not me suffering tunnel vision. I'm not existing in some pre-civil war era, stroking a wooden penis of General Lee and hoping the South rises again to do...Nothing.
Whatever your version of paradise is, I'm sure it's full of the same old bigotry skin head white trailer trash bullshit that every other neo Nazi dreams of. I'm no fan of the left, or even the right, I'd like to think I'm in the middle, but you're an extreme of idiotic that can't be measured by any existing party.

You're a piece of shit, and I can only hope that tomorrow morning when you attempt to try and tie your shoe laces, you trip and fall and hit your empty head on a sharp object, so it deflates the air that's trapped and your head whistles away like a balloon that's finally free.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby KoolBak on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:46 am

I had to pull 3 feet of string out of my Doberman's ass one time.....

That was a fun read Punkrod....thanks :lol:

(now gently put the SAW down and back away....thaaaats it....gooood boy.....here's a nice cold beer......lol)
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal 1st Class KoolBak

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:13 am

------If you can't find the sources.Look harder,THEY'RE OUT THERE......I suggest your local library ,not everything is on the internet, you lazy liberals...He was a big part of NATO...If you look hard enough you will find they needed him to teach them his "Mobile Defense" Tactics...Because the West had Nuclear weapons ,more than the East...But The Soviet Union/Warsaw Pact had far more conventional weapons than Western European and US troops in Europe combined...No Way could the West defend Europe from stalin,Yes stalin who was 10 times worse than hitler...Without using Nuclear Weapons...Unless they could get help from men like Manstein,or Rommel(yes I know he was forced to die by the nazis),(Guderian,who was never tried,or found guilty,like Rommel would have been ,if the nazis hadn't killed him.)...Like Guderian,Rommel...Manstein, They made it very clear how they felt about hitler and the nazis to their faces, all throughout the war...That is very well documented...Guderian,Manstein kept being removed from command because of it,and Rommel paid the bigger price...
------I said Israel could have had Manstein killed,Why didn't they?...They were doing very well in the 50's and 60's...Even through the end of The 20th Cen. at having nazis around the world being brought to Israel to stand trail or taken them out where they lived...Because he was a soldier,a mean one(so was Patton)a smart one yes,but he was no nazi...Even Israel realized that fact...
------In the end,the only one who really matters in deciding the fate, if one has changed for the better or not...Is GOD...If you can't accept or believe in GOD as our ultimate judge not you or anyone like you...TO BAD FOR YOU... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) .........Good thing people like you liberals are not running WEST POINT,SANDHURST,and other military academies around the world...Or great pieces of strategy would be lost forever,in a PC..controlled world..whew!!! :D ...A little story on the Iraq war...Desert Storm...A US soldier captured an Iraqi soldier,as they were ridding away...The Iraqi says,"Hey,why do you have a picture of your enemy hanging up(Rommel)?"...The US soldier's response,"Maybe if you had a picture of Rommel,you would not be sitting here in the back of my car(armoured), :lol: ".(...True story...LOOK IT UP!!!
Sergeant 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:56 am

ConfederateSS wrote:------If you can't find the sources.Look harder,THEY'RE OUT THERE......I suggest your local library ,not everything is on the internet, you lazy liberals...He was a big part of NATO...

I got you buddy. Let me reword this for you.

What I actually wrote:I cant provide you a source because the source doesn't exist.

Thanks.

ConfederateSS wrote:------I said Israel could have had Manstein killed,Why didn't they?...They were doing very well in the 50's and 60's...Even through the end of The 20th Cen. at having nazis around the world being brought to Israel to stand trail or taken them out where they lived...Because he was a soldier,a mean one(so was Patton)a smart one yes,but he was no nazi...Even Israel realized that fact...

I got you again broski.

What I actually wrote:I am not a credible source of information, anything I say should be ignored 100% of the time.

ConfederateSS wrote:------In the end,the only one who really matters in deciding the fate, if one has changed for the better or not...Is GOD...If you can't accept or believe in GOD as our ultimate judge not you or anyone like you...TO BAD FOR YOU... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) .........Good thing people like you liberals are not running WEST POINT,SANDHURST,and other military academies around the world...Or great pieces of strategy would be lost forever,in a PC..controlled world..whew!!! :D ...A little story on the Iraq war...Desert Storm...A US soldier captured an Iraqi soldier,as they were ridding away...The Iraqi says,"Hey,why do you have a picture of your enemy hanging up(Rommel)?"...The US soldier's response,"Maybe if you had a picture of Rommel,you would not be sitting here in the back of my car(armoured), :lol: ".(...True story...LOOK IT UP!!!

Yeah, good thing I'm not running the military, because transgenders and other people suffering mental illnesses wouldn't be in, women wouldn't be in the infantry, stress cards wouldn't exist, beatings would regularly occur in the forest for those shit bag deployment dodgers, participation awards would be out of the door, combat badges would be taken away from non-combat orientated MOS's, and I've had gotten rid of COIN and done actual aggressive operations to root out the terrorist problem because f*ck 'em.

I'd also purge folks like you out of our country. I'd also make Rommel and Manstein wooden target practices, with the words "f*ck God" as an X for a "Shoot Here".

Blow me. I'm done arguing with you, dumbass.
Last edited by DirtyDishSoap on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby riskllama on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:01 am

i think the more plausible scenario for the israelis letting von Manstein "off the hook" would be because the US plucked him from the jaws of death, not because the jews were like, "yeah, von Manstein - he's alright". makes a little more sense to me, ss... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Just to recap- ConferderateSS, is, as is kinda obvious, an admirer of both the Nazis and the Confederacy, plus he'd like to see the Ku KLux Klan go back to their roots.

The Nazi General he's celebrating mass-murdered Jewish people as part of the Holocaust, and ConfederateSS knows that.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,