Conquer Club

Trump is a potential rapist

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Trump is a potential rapist

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:03 pm

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy."
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Trump is a potential rapist

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:12 pm

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:58 am

ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mrswdk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:55 am

:lol:

President Trump trips and tumbles down the steps of Air Force 1, knocking all of his front teeth out. Classic 4D chess!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:20 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy."

And that's the difference between President Trump and Pervocrats like Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, etc.

Consent vs. Assault

Player vs. Creeper

Hero vs. Zero

Game vs. Lame

Chester vs. Molester
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:19 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy."

And that's the difference between President Trump and Pervocrats like Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, etc.

Consent vs. Assault

Player vs. Creeper

Hero vs. Zero

Game vs. Lame

Chester vs. Molester

Oh I see, so when a man overpower a women and pins her down and rapes her, as long as she eventually give up and "let's trump do it" it isn't rape anymore. Thanks for clearing that up Saxi!

And in Saxi's world a 13 year old can legally give consent! Doesn't surprise me at all.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Nearly everybody's a potential rapist. OP is a potential serial killer. Suxi is a potential rest area trick. Mrs is a potential...something.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:38 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Consent vs. Assault

Player vs. Creeper

Hero vs. Zero

Game vs. Lame

Chester vs. Molester

Oh I see, so when a man overpower a women and pins her down and rapes her, as long as she eventually give up and "let's trump do it" it isn't rape anymore. Thanks for clearing that up Saxi!

I don't think you understand the difference between consensual sex ("want it") and rape ("don't want it").

In your world I would face hundreds of rape charges over the last year. Even TG might also face one charge (or maybe half a charge).
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:55 am

Translation: I lick batteries.
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mrswdk on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:38 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Nearly everybody's a potential rapist. OP is a potential serial killer. Suxi is a potential rest area trick. Mrs is a potential...something.

-TG

Potential power babe.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:43 am

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Consent vs. Assault

Player vs. Creeper

Hero vs. Zero

Game vs. Lame

Chester vs. Molester

I don't think you understand the difference between consensual sex ("want it") and rape ("don't want it").

In your world I would face hundreds of rape charges over the last year. Even TG might also face one charge (or maybe half a charge).

Only thing you raped is a Subway sandwich.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:00 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Consent vs. Assault

Player vs. Creeper

Hero vs. Zero

Game vs. Lame

Chester vs. Molester

Oh really so the 13 year old really wanted trump bad and gave consent... That's kind of a demented statement even for you Saxi.

And if you really hav been raping hundreds of girls over the last year, don't worry about it. I'm sure Trump will pardon you for your passionate defense of his right to sleep with 13 years olds!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 pm

mrswdk wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Consent vs. Assault

Player vs. Creeper

Hero vs. Zero

Game vs. Lame

Chester vs. Molester

Actually, I eat Subway sandwiches with a knife and a fork. I think people who put them directly into their mouth, long-way, probably have some closeted homosexual fantasies since it's a highly phallic object. It's another way progressives try to erode western values with their pro-gay agenda. I'm sure TG can swallow a 12-inch without chewing and always asks for extra mayonnaise.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby armati on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12)

Rape depends on where and why the sex happened. Even at 13.

Consider A third world country, a family starving, maybe needs medical help, the 12 year old girl does what she can and consents to sex.
Sometimes we do what we gotta do just to survive.

There are people in this world that actually sell their children they are so desperate.
And the children may not mind the sex if their fed.

Dont get me wrong, I think sex with kids is a sickness, but the Talmud states clearly sex with children as young as three is oky doky.
(might wanna consider the source of that old testament)

My point, religions have been raping girls for thousands of years, all totally normal.

Rape is a tuff call, boys would be wise to carry consent forms in the same pocket as their condoms.

Today, as they always have been able to,but especially today, a woman with a child can destroy a man with sex.
How about a little seamen on a childs panties the man knew nothing about? Think the law would believe him?
Even the accusation will destroy men today.
Unwise to deal with girls with kids maybe.

The Japanese have seen this coming, they making sex dolls, much safer.
Sergeant armati

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 pm

@armati: I just did a quick survey of major religions to see what they say about robot-sex (digisexuality). I don't see any official statements, but there are some unofficial statements out there:
https://www.christiantoday.com/article/ ... 110575.htm

This has the potential to be an amazing research project since we can see in real-time how various churches adapt to digisexualilty. It might follow the path of homosexuality from abhorrence to acceptance.

I wonder who the first to outright claim that digisexuality is better will be.
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mrswdk on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Actually, I eat Subway sandwiches with a knife and a fork.

Figured it was either that or you pulled them apart and ate the separate ingredients one by one.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:43 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Consent vs. Assault

Player vs. Creeper

Hero vs. Zero

Game vs. Lame

Chester vs. Molester

Actually, I eat Subway sandwiches with a knife and a fork. I think people who put them directly into their mouth, long-way, probably have some closeted homosexual fantasies since it's a highly phallic object. It's another way progressives try to erode western values with their pro-gay agenda. I'm sure TG can swallow a 12-inch without chewing and always asks for extra mayonnaise.

I like mayonnaise about as much as AoG likes sitting at the kids' table every year at Christmas.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby karel on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:22 am

with all this shit going around,who cares..shit was diferantm30-40 yrs ago some laws were not even in play,so what if someone got slapped on the ass back in the 70,s
Corporal karel

Postby notyou2 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:55 am

karel wrote:with all this shit going around,who cares..shit was diferantm30-40 yrs ago some laws were not even in play,so what if someone got slapped on the ass back in the 70,s

So you're saying it was OK for two adult men to tag team a 13 year old girl in 1994 in the USA?
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:52 am

Did she say yes to it?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby karel on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:20 am

im talking about slapping someone on the ass back in the 70's,who cares.These feminist will use anything to say it was harassment,and besides nobody has raped a 13 yr old girl,so far its all hear say
Corporal karel

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:53 pm

It's well known karel and saxi have certain mental issues (have to, in order to justify their fanatical defense of people like Trumper). Best to just laugh at most of what they say.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby karel on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:42 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:It's well known karel and saxi have certain mental issues (have to, in order to justify their fanatical defense of people like Trumper). Best to just laugh at most of what they say.

fguck you,has this gone to court?nope...so in the great usa your innocent till proven guilty,and you also have to put into the fact what year it happened in and compare it to these days,lots has changed,so you cant blame the past so much,no such laws were around prolly.Like i said before these women had no balls to come out when he was running to become a judge,plz give me a f-en brake
Corporal karel

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:00 am

karel wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:It's well known karel and saxi have certain mental issues (have to, in order to justify their fanatical defense of people like Trumper). Best to just laugh at most of what they say.

fguck you,has this gone to court?nope...so in the great usa your innocent till proven guilty,and you also have to put into the fact what year it happened in and compare it to these days,lots has changed,so you cant blame the past so much,no such laws were around prolly.Like i said before these women had no balls to come out when he was running to become a judge,plz give me a f-en brake

Not into homosexual rape, but would like to rape Karel violently. We will see how quickly he will cry to the police about the brutality of the crime.

Me sitting in my comfy chair, drinking a kiddie cocktail and a grandchild sitting on my lap, explaining to the police how it was consensual and Karel loves it rough.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby karel on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:24 pm

all you libs are the same,love to rape women and disrespect women,no wonder you all suck shit,bernie your nothing but a sick twisted f*ck,im thinking your a true pedo
Corporal karel

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,