Conquer Club

Woman killed in California by guy not supposed to be there

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Woman killed in California by guy not supposed to be there

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 am

So what gives?

I read it was an accidental discharge of the weapon and a chance ricochet that killed her, I totally get how that shouldn't be considered murder. bad situation for both parties involved. ( much worse situation for the woman), but how does the guy just get off? I thought that's what manslaughter and wrongful death was used for, apparently he was a thief, and a small handful of other mediocre crimes, so i would think even more of a case to make something stick. Like when a drunk driver kills someone, they usually throw the book at them.

I don't know, this incident is just plain disgusting any way you look at it, I don't imagine a manslqughter charge would really teach a vagrant anything really. But that's kind of a kick in the balls to the family. He's supposed to do like 18 months or something then go retire in Mexico with all his book deal and interview money.

The worst thing is is when he's with his friends drinking at a bar they probably chuckle at the outcome.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Re: Woman killed in California by guy not supposed to be the

Postby mrswdk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:13 am

The Kate Steinle killer came back and back over the weakly protected Obama border, always committing crimes and being violent, and yet this info was not used in court. His exoneration is a complete travesty of justice. BUILD THE WALL!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:24 pm

-------I see a wall like the one on Skull Island...KING KONG....
----I also like China's way to handle prisoners...Execute them by firing squad,charge their family the cost of the bullets... 8-) ...In UTAH ,the firing squad is still on the books... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D ...All crimes in the USA are now to be tried in the state of UTAH... ;) ...Although ,how will a wall stop The Hollywood elite from raping girls and women?...The Wall will help the Hollywood scum,trap and stalk their prey better...NO WAY OUT...LADIES...... :( ...Locks only keep honest people out... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:57 pm

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:So what gives?

I read it was an accidental discharge of the weapon and a chance ricochet that killed her, I totally get how that shouldn't be considered murder. bad situation for both parties involved. ( much worse situation for the woman), but how does the guy just get off? I thought that's what manslaughter and wrongful death was used for, apparently he was a thief, and a small handful of other mediocre crimes, so i would think even more of a case to make something stick. Like when a drunk driver kills someone, they usually throw the book at them.

I don't know, this incident is just plain disgusting any way you look at it, I don't imagine a manslqughter charge would really teach a vagrant anything really. But that's kind of a kick in the balls to the family. He's supposed to do like 18 months or something then go retire in Mexico with all his book deal and interview money.

The worst thing is is when he's with his friends drinking at a bar they probably chuckle at the outcome.

Well 18 months isn't nothing... and the prosecution did try to throw the book at him, and it kinda backfired cus the jury thought otherwise and they are the only ones who actually heard all the evidence so that is why he is going free after 1.5 years....but I agree it probably should have been more. As far as getting rich from interviews and book deals go, if the president and the far right media hadn't made this into a famous case no one would want to interview him so I guess we can safely blame that part on trump!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mrswdk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:06 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:So what gives?

Well 18 months isn't nothing... and the prosecution did try to throw the book at him, and it kinda backfired cus the jury thought otherwise and they are the only ones who actually heard all the evidence so that is why he is going free after 1.5 years....but I agree it probably should have been more. As far as getting rich from interviews and book deals go, if the president and the far right media hadn't made this into a famous case no one would want to interview him so I guess we can safely blame that part on trump!

Oh I see, so when a man shoots a women and kills her down and murder her, as long as the jury don’t get told the full story and "1.5 years" it isn't murder anymore. Thanks for clearing that up mookie!

And in mookie’s world it’s Trump’s fault it all happened! Doesn't surprise me at all.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby karel on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

do you think he really would of been charged for murder in cali,come on give me a f-en break,most liberal state who loves illegals,im shocked he did not get off scott free.This guy should be put down like a lame animal
Corporal karel

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:58 pm

karel wrote:do you think he really would of been charged for murder in cali,come on give me a f-en break,most liberal state who loves illegals,im shocked he did not get off scott free.This guy should be put down like a lame animal

I get the feeling, were the guy white, you wouldn't be so adamant about him being "put down like a lame animal". Considering the evidence wasn't there for the charge of murder, after all.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:30 pm

karel wrote:do you think he really would of been charged for murder in cali,come on give me a f-en break,most liberal state who loves illegals,im shocked he did not get off scott free.This guy should be put down like a lame animal

He was charged with murder in CA...He was then acquitted.

You wouldn't hate people from different countries so much if you lived somewhere mexicans wanted to come to and actually met some. There are no jobs in your backwoods area, because no one in their right mind who wasn't born there would ever want to live in the area. For this reason jobs slowly disappeared as people moved away. So now you hate mexicans because 'dey took r jobs', even though there are plenty of jobs for your hick inbred ass somewhere in a large city nearby. But you just can't bring yourself to cut your mullet so in the city can't keepa job for more than 2 weeks. Last time it was a black guy who fired you, and now you understand what Trumps been talking about so you hate them too. Thank God for Trump, he's gonna save you! By making himself and a few others much much richer than they were before. He's going to re-shape the landscape and pick new winner and loser in the future economy. But unfortunately, you one of the losers... he's gonna do nothing of any tangible long term benefit to secure your pathetic ass a job. Because you have no skills, and you live in the richest economy in the world which makes it cheaper to import things than to make them here. Yeah, it sure sucks, but you have a keurig now and can buy stuff for super cheap! Your roomate (mom) even got you a 20$ gift cert to cracker barrel for you 27 birthday. Now if you wanted to get off your ass you could go to free community college and learn about the legal justice system works and then re-read fox news article that says he is charged with murder and then acquitted and understand it!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby riskllama on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:56 pm

*please report to the burn unit at once, karel*... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:38 pm

yeah, i llsten to a lot of talk radio, and i live in the south, so it's mostly republican talk radio you hear down here.

so, you can imagine how surprised i was when he got off for murder. which is all i really heard was that he murdered her in cold blood. like, walked up behind her while her and her dad were enjoying an ice cream on the board walk, put the cold barrel of the pistol right in her back and maliciously pulled the trigger while being filled with hate for white people.

so, that's the story i heard. until i researched it myself and learned it was an accidental shooting.

it just feels like they would have been harder on someone for less than what he did.

i mean, he did steal the gun. he was illegally here in the US. he had a long history of not following the rules. someone failed that woman and her family for the sake of being "compassionate" towards criminals/illegals/homeless/unlucky/poor/hungry/unemployed or a host of other politically catchy adjectives that would describe him. i just think such a light sentence sends the wrong message.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby riskllama on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:08 pm

PLEASE don't say it was Alex Jones, Williams... [-o<
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby karel on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:37 am

mookiemcgee wrote:

He was charged with murder in CA...He was then acquitted.

You wouldn't hate people from different countries so much if you lived somewhere mexicans wanted to come to and actually met some. There are no jobs in your backwoods area, because no one in their right mind who wasn't born there would ever want to live in the area. For this reason jobs slowly disappeared as people moved away. So now you hate mexicans because 'dey took r jobs', even though there are plenty of jobs for your hick inbred ass somewhere in a large city nearby. But you just can't bring yourself to cut your mullet so in the city can't keepa job for more than 2 weeks. Last time it was a black guy who fired you, and now you understand what Trumps been talking about so you hate them too. Thank God for Trump, he's gonna save you! By making himself and a few others much much richer than they were before. He's going to re-shape the landscape and pick new winner and loser in the future economy. But unfortunately, you one of the losers... he's gonna do nothing of any tangible long term benefit to secure your pathetic ass a job. Because you have no skills, and you live in the richest economy in the world which makes it cheaper to import things than to make them here. Yeah, it sure sucks, but you have a keurig now and can buy stuff for super cheap! Your roomate (mom) even got you a 20$ gift cert to cracker barrel for you 27 birthday. Now if you wanted to get off your ass you could go to free community college and learn about the legal justice system works and then re-read fox news article that says he is charged with murder and then acquitted and understand it!

umm dip shit he broke the law 5 times,he was a illegal with a criminal record,and the state of cali protected him,hope trump clamps down on theses states
Corporal karel

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:59 am

I'm surprised you haven't broken the law with all of the offenses you've committed against the English language.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,