Conquer Club

Trudeau to Retaliate Against US in Trade Row

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Trudeau to Retaliate Against US in Trade Row

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:41 am

Instead of buying one type of American aircraft to reequip the decrepit old RCAF, he'll buy a used American aircraft instead as an interim measure, and then buy a different type of American aircraft as a long-term solution.

That'll show 'em!

Canada is scrapping a plan to buy 18 Boeing Super Hornet fighter jets amid a deepening dispute with the U.S. aerospace company, three sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.

Instead, the Liberal government will announce next week it intends to acquire a used fleet of older Australia F-18 jets, the same kind of plane Canada currently operates, said the sources, who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the situation.

The move underlines Ottawa’s anger at a decision by Boeing to launch a trade challenge against Canadian planemaker Bombardier Inc., which the U.S. giant accuses of dumping airliners on the domestic American market.

Canada is due to officially announce the requirements for its new fighter fleet in early 2019, kicking off an open competition.

One potential contender is Lockheed Martin Corp’s F-35 fighter, which Trudeau initially said he would not buy because it was too expensive. The government has since softened its line, saying the plane would be allowed to compete.*

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/c ... ts-sources

* India just announced plans to procure 200 new fighters, the U.S. is purchasing 2,400 new F35s, even Argentina is purchasing 60 new aircraft ... I'm sure Canada's multi-year process to buy two dozen planes will spur a very intense competition. All the companies will send their best and brightest interns to manage their proposals. Trudeau's self-esteem is hilarious.

Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Trudeau to Retaliate Against US in Trade Row

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 am

Rare footage of Saxi as a kid.

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:12 am

You might want to switch to brietbart or something, the post seems to be experiencing some nasty lag.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:10 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Rare footage of Saxi as a kid.

f*ck YOU! THAT'S NOT ME! GET OUT OF MY THREAD!

GET OUT OF MY THREEEEADDD!!!!!
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:09 am

Uhhhhh 8-[
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Rare footage of Saxi as a kid.

f*ck YOU! THAT'S NOT ME! GET OUT OF MY THREAD!

GET OUT OF MY THREEEEADDD!!!!!

So your dad is Ben Horne, owner of the great northern hotel in twin peaks? Or these people in your room were not your parents?

I m rewatching season 2 of twin peaks while i took a sneak at this thread and i see the actor playing ben horne in your vid, from the early 90s too. What are the odds?

Canada wins because the one eyed jack brothel is on the canadian side of the border with the cocoaine smuggling in twin peaks.
Major betiko

Postby armati on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 pm

imo Canada should buy the Eurofighter Typhoon.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 pm

only because parts for the su could be hard to come by.
even better, build their own.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:11 am

canadians should definitely buy the best fighter plane ever... the Dassault Rafale.
If trudeau has some fighter jet experience, Macron will hand him the keys let him go for a rip in it. Like he just did with Roumen Radev, the Bulgarian president, ex Bulgarian air force MIG pilot

Major betiko

Postby 2dimes on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm

My guess is Justine acted like a fighter pilot while teaching drama. Close enough?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Saxi, if you are going to post a story, get the facts straight.

FAKE NEWS!!!
Captain notyou2

Postby armati on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 am

betiko,
France cant be trusted to honour a contract.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:10 am

armati wrote:betiko,
France cant be trusted to honour a contract.

Are you talking about those military boats we finally refused to sell to russia after they invaded crimea?
If you don't bully your neighbours and you don't start invading Maine and Michigan, we won't cancel your order.
We've just sold another shitload of these to Qatar. This plane is much better than the eurofighter.
Major betiko

Postby armati on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:16 am

Your from France?

Yes, thats what I was talking about.

Would it be pointless to point out there was no invasion of Crimea?

Well, not since the german invasion of the 1940s anyway.

Cathrine the Great invaded in the 1700s during her war with the Ottoman empire that gained Russia the Crimea.

Were you aware that Russian troops have been posted to the Crimea ever since? other than being chased out in the 40s, but they returned driving the Germans all the way to Berlin.

Some people do believe that Crimea was givin to Ukraine by Khrushchev, but recall, both were territories of the soviet union at the time (1954) and Crimea is over 95% Russian speaking, the move was for administrative purposes.

The Black sea fleet has always been there,(from the 1700s) as well as the Russian army, there was no Russian invasion, the forces had been there for hundreds of years.
"invasion" was pure propaganda.

An argument can be made tho that Crimea belongs to the Ukraine,(has to do with wording of the administrative agreement) which was why the Russians had the vote, which went overwhelmingly to stay with Russia.

No surprise, the population is over 95% Russian.

I know alot of people believe there was an invasion of Crimea, the media was saying it every day for some time.

This is a perfect example of us being lied to.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:49 am

so... crimea was ukranian right? on any map it was ukraine right? then russia took it without ukraine's consent?
Ukraine and Russia being two separate countries, even if they are ethnically kind of the same?

I'm not sure what kind of mental diarhea you just did there.... If something is legitimately mine, you want it and take it by force without my permission... it's ok if it was yours many years ago?
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:34 am

betiko wrote:We've just sold another shitload of these to Qatar. This plane is much better than the eurofighter.

12 planes = a shitload?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 am

mrswdk wrote:
betiko wrote:We've just sold another shitload of these to Qatar. This plane is much better than the eurofighter.

12 planes = a shitload?

in a country of 1 million inhabitants, yes. that's like selling over 16 000 to china if we keep the same ration of rafale/inhabitant.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 am

So if France sold one fighter jet to Vatican City, would you trumpet that as 'France selling a shit load of plane to the Vatican'?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 am

mrswdk wrote:So if France sold one fighter jet to Vatican City, would you trumpet that as 'France selling a shit load of plane to the Vatican'?

where would the vatican land the plane silly? would they just put it in front of saint peter? I think I'd rather buy a helicopter or a harier from the brits if I were the pope.
Seriously... if Macron manages to sell one of these to the pope, a weapon of death and destruction that couldn't even take off from the vatican, I'd definitely blow my horn and tell you that he's a great sales guy. The pope could even be given a tour at mach 1 for free.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:32 am

betiko wrote:
mrswdk wrote:So if France sold one fighter jet to Vatican City, would you trumpet that as 'France selling a shit load of plane to the Vatican'?

where would the vatican land the plane silly? would they just put it in front of saint peter? I think I'd rather buy a helicopter or a harier from the brits if I were the pope.

Erm well Vatican has a river so they'd land it on the aircraft carrier that they purchase at the same time. They could probably get the one that Russia was meant to buy for pretty cheap.

Seriously... if Macron manages to sell one of these to the pope, a weapon of death and destruction that couldn't even take off from the vatican, I'd definitely blow my horn and tell you that he's a great sales guy. The pope could even be given a tour at mach 1 for free.

The Pope has his own military for annihilating all who wish to do him harm, and given how Hitlerfied the Papacy has become in recent years* I wouldn't be too surprised if he gave them a few flying missiles to play with in addition to their usual spears and shields.

I bet he has at least one nuclear warhead hidden under that castle of his.

*Previous pope: Hitler Youth
Current pope: Argentinian (country that hid all the Nazis)
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:32 am

Trudough makes the pope look like Roy Brown..
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Hong Kong was Britain's, the population being British citizens, many spoke English, Britain gave it back, without bloodshed. Imagine that.
Captain notyou2

Re:

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:22 pm

2dimes wrote:Trudough makes the pope look like Roy Brown..

So we should roll over and continue to do business with the dastardly Americans?

Did you know Trump said he wants to destroy Canada's surplus of selling to the US? Did you know he actually has it backwards? The US sells a lot more to Canada then we sell to them?
Captain notyou2

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,