Conquer Club

Jerusalem

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Jerusalem

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:50 am

Thought i proved that arguing with confederate was pointless? The guy has severe brain damage.
Think the best quote that applies to him would be: "Never argue with stupid people. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.".
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby waauw on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:38 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Thought i proved that arguing with confederate was pointless? The guy has severe brain damage.
Think the best quote that applies to him would be: "Never argue with stupid people. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.".

Lol! Love that quote.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Thought i proved that arguing with karel was pointless? The guy has severe brain damage.

I fixed your post!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:49 pm

waauw wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Thought i proved that arguing with confederate was pointless? The guy has severe brain damage.

Lol! Love that quote.

------It's not arguing if I have to do your research for you...
-------It can't be to pointless...If you learned something...You proved nothing...DDS...Hey,a wins a win... ;) :lol:
---------But even I will admit ...like waauw...I to loved it and thought it was funny as hell... :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
-------You see that is the difference between people in this world who can laugh at themselves......As opposed to all the know it alls out there with sticks up their asses...like I said before in another thread...That's why people can't take a joke,get offended so easy and shoot up a bunch of people....They don't laugh enough,at the world or themselves...so sad... :( :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D ....Put on a happy face...... :D :D :D :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Bloody right, innit.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:08 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Thought i proved that arguing with DirtyDishSoap was pointless? The guy has severe brain damage.

*fixed*
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,