Conquer Club

Jerusalem

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Jerusalem

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Obviously we all hate Israel as much as everyone else, however, the Fake News have been presenting President Trump's statement recognizing Jerusalem as the so-called capital of the so-called "State of Israel" as something that it's not.

From President Trump's actual announcement:

But today, we finally acknowledge the obvious: that Jerusalem is Israel's capital. This is nothing more or less than a recognition of reality.

The "Israeli" government ministries are all located in Jerusalem so President Trump is simply acknowledging that Jerusalem meets the generally accepted definition of what constitutes a capital city.

We are not taking a position on any final status issues, including the specific boundaries of the Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem or the resolution of contested borders.

In other words, the recognition is an acknowledgment of an administrative reality and does not have any "eternal" implications, which is the wording the Zionists use.

I call on all parties to maintain the status quo at Jerusalem's holy sites, including the Temple Mount, also known as Haram al-Sharif.

The status quo is that the Waqf Trust controls all religious sites in the Old City. Therefore, Trump is specifically endorsing the continuity of Waqf control of all the central religious sites in Jerusalem.
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Jerusalem

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Nice try at putting a positive spin on it, but bottom line: you and your Jihadist friends lose. Israel and liberal democracy win.

We have few enough wins nowadays, we'll take it.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Nice try at putting a positive spin on it, but bottom line: you and your Jihadist friends lose. Israel and liberal democracy win.

ITT Duk says Trump has delivered a "win"
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:19 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Nice try at putting a positive spin on it, but bottom line: you and your Jihadist friends lose. Israel and liberal democracy win.

I'm not some partisan, afraid to give credit where credit is due. There's quite a few things Trump has done right. For one thing, I think his brinkmanship with Korea has been brilliant, as much as the retards in the media are ridiculing it. Trump IS a despicable, lying, cheating, scumbag who rips off his investors, his employees, and pretty much everyone who deals with him. His performance as president has been not completely horrible. It doesn't change what he is.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

I'm not some partisan, afraid to give credit where credit is due. There's quite a few things Trump has done right. For one thing, I think his brinkmanship with South Korea has been brilliant, as much as the retards in the media are ridiculing it. Trump IS a despicable, lying, cheating, scumbag who rips off his investors, his employees, and pretty much everyone who deals with him. His performance as president has been not horrible. It doesn't change what he is.

And, in another thread, you also applauded his decision to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Basically, you're the kind-of guy who refuses to drink Dr Skipper. You may enjoy the taste just as much as Dr Pepper - because, in fact, they taste the same - but it doesn't fit with the branding with which you want to identify.

You essentially support as many Trump policies as that of any politician, but you want to prove your rebelliousness so affiliate with the bland, vanilla, cookie-cutter, institutionally-sanctioned, "opposition." And, in doing so, ironically prove just how lock-step conformist you are.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:25 pm

ROFL
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Basically, Duk disagrees with Trump unless Trump is doing something to provoke a war in another country.

All hail war!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 pm

It's kind of like if you support gay people, you must also support them raping children. No buffet-style politics here.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby notyou2 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:41 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Obviously we all hate Israel as much as everyone else, however, the Fake News have been presenting President Trump's statement recognizing Jerusalem as the so-called capital of the so-called "State of Israel" as something that it's not.

From President Trump's actual announcement:

But today, we finally acknowledge the obvious: that Jerusalem is Israel's capital. This is nothing more or less than a recognition of reality.

The "Israeli" government ministries are all located in Jerusalem so President Trump is simply acknowledging that Jerusalem meets the generally accepted definition of what constitutes a capital city.

We are not taking a position on any final status issues, including the specific boundaries of the Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem or the resolution of contested borders.

In other words, the recognition is an acknowledgment of an administrative reality and does not have any "eternal" implications, which is the wording the Zionists use.

I call on all parties to maintain the status quo at Jerusalem's holy sites, including the Temple Mount, also known as Haram al-Sharif.

The status quo is that the Waqf Trust controls all religious sites in the Old City. Therefore, Trump is specifically endorsing the continuity of Waqf control of all the central religious sites in Jerusalem.

What do your Palestinian friends think of this Saxi?

You must be having a war in your head.

Support Trump

Support Palestine

Who's going to win?

Perhaps a blood vessel is going to burst.

You should probably go to Joe's Crabshack and get falling down drunk before your head explodes.
Captain notyou2

Postby riskllama on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 pm

notyou2 wins this thread.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

I'm not some partisan, afraid to give credit where credit is due. There's quite a few things Trump has done right. For one thing, I think his brinkmanship with South Korea has been brilliant, as much as the retards in the media are ridiculing it. Trump IS a despicable, lying, cheating, scumbag who rips off his investors, his employees, and pretty much everyone who deals with him. His performance as president has been not horrible. It doesn't change what he is.

And, in another thread, you also applauded his decision to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Basically, you're the kind-of guy who refuses to drink Dr Skipper. You may enjoy the taste just as much as Dr Pepper - because, in fact, they taste the same - but it doesn't fit with the branding with which you want to identify.

You essentially support as many Trump policies as that of any politician, but you want to prove your rebelliousness so affiliate with the bland, vanilla, cookie-cutter, institutionally-sanctioned, "opposition." And, in doing so, ironically prove just how lock-step conformist you are.

No, I'm not in lock-step with the masses at all. I walk my own path, not exactly like anyone else's but internally consistent with my own set of values.

But this thread isn't about me, not at all. This thread is about you.

From Day 1 you've been gloating about how Trump was going to f*ck Isreal up the ass, and now he's failed to do your bidding. Right from the very early days of the Trump campaign, when he hadn't won his first primary yet, you declared for Trump, you said he was anti-Israel, and you said "as a single issue voter, I will support anyone who will help drive Israel into the sea." If I cared I could go search for the thread, but I don't care enough. My world isn't doing flip-flops here. Yours is. You know that's what you said, even if I didn't get the wording exactly right. You described yourself as a single-issue voter. This is your single issue, and your single issue took a big kick in the stones here.

Furthermore, Bannon, the kingpin of the anti-Israel forces in the Trump camp, is receding further and further into the background. He's not off the map, and I'm not fool enough to think his influence will ever vanish, but it is getting weaker over time. So as Trump gradually gets sucked into the pro-Israel mainstream, Bannon's ability to push him back on his anti-Israel trajectory is weaker and weaker.

You lost. Face it, you lost. L-O-S-T.

It may be unseemly for me to gloat, but hell, why not. You gloat like an overfed pig whenever anything bad happens in the world. You were all over it when Trump sold half a billion $ worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, to help them spread their particularly poisonous form of jihad. You posted loving pictures of Trump and half his family and the Saudi king and half his family, like they were your own children graduating high school. All those Yemeni villagers being blown to pieces with Saudi ordnance look towards you. I hope you remember their names. They die so you can gloat. So I don't feel the slightest bit of guilt gloating a little bit when your ox is being gored.

Your single-issue lost its left nut today. Deal with it.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Right from the very early days of the Trump campaign, when he hadn't won his first primary yet, you declared for Trump

#FakeNews

I was backing Lincoln Chafee until he dropped out of the running for the Democratic nomination.

Since the very first sentence of your post was #FakeNews, I'm just going to assume the rest of it is also #FakeNews without reading it.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Right from the very early days of the Trump campaign, when he hadn't won his first primary yet, you declared for Trump

#FakeNews

I was backing Lincoln Chafee until he dropped out of the running for the Democratic nomination.

Since the very first sentence of your post was #FakeNews, I'm just going to assume the rest of it is also #FakeNews without reading it.

You actually made me dig through 21 pages of garbage just to find the actual quote. And there it is, March 3, 2016:
Subject: U.S. presidential election 2016 (official thread)

saxitoxin wrote:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As a single-issue voter, I was an early supporter of Lincoln Chafee and, since he dropped out, have not committed to anyone. However, I - saxitoxin - am now officially announcing I am endorsing Donald J. Trump for president in 2016.

Only Candidate, Other than Sanders, to Reject Israeli Claim to Jerusalem - At a Republican Jewish Coalition candidate’s forum in December, Trump demurred when asked if he would recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Only Candidate, Other than Sanders, to Question Israel's Commitment to Peace - In December, Trump expounded on the Middle East conflict in an interview with the AP. Trump said he was interested in making a “lasting peace,” and that required the commitment of both sides, something he wasn’t sure existed, adding: “I have a real question as to one side in particular.” He declined to specify which side that was, but some understood Trump to be questioning Israel’s commitment more than the Palestinians.

Only Candidate to Reject AIPAC Blood Money - At the RJC forum, Trump was candid that he did not want or expect support from Republican Jewish donors. “You’re not gonna support me because I don’t want your money,” Trump said. “You want to control your politicians, that’s fine.”

Only Candidate Other than Clinton and Sanders to Signal Commitment to Iran Deal - Among his quibbles: Iran got too much money and made no commitment to release American prisoners, and inspections are insufficiently intrusive. But unlike his fellow Republicans, Trump says he would not disavow the deal on Day 1.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/where-dona ... -the-jews/

That leaves the score:
- Trump - 4 points
- Sanders - 3 points
- Clinton - 1 point
- Cruz, Rubio, Kasich- 0 points

Single-issue voter.

Single-issue voter.

Single-issue voter.

YOUR WORDS, not mine. Single-issue voter. That is what you said you were. And your single issue has taken a nice kick to the stones. How does it feel, single-issue voter man?
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

#FakeNews

You actually made me dig through 21 pages

Dukasaur wrote:some other stuff

... none of which contradicts anything I've since said, or Trump has since done.

In fact I've never even discussed the issue of Jerusalem as the capital of so-called "Israel," precisely because I always considered it a non-issue, a cosmetic distraction. My silence on that specific point is proof of how irrelevant I consider today's announcement to the consensus-view that Israel doesn't have a right to exist.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Yeah, yeah. You lost. Bannon is fading fast and Trump is drifting towards the pro-Israel mainstream. But keep on with the smoke and mirrors and sayin' it aint so!
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Yeah, yeah. You lost. Bannon is fading fast and Trump is drifting towards the pro-Israel mainstream. But keep on with the smoke and mirrors and sayin' it aint so!

LMAO, in the last four months Bannon has deep-sixed two sitting U.S. Senators (Flake and Corker) and is about to get a certified pedo elected to the Senate from Alabama. Not sure how you can get much more powerful than that.

And, anyway, I'm not even a Bannon fan since he's anti-Iran in addition to anti-Israel.

Maybe you meant Barron. I am a Barron fan.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:37 pm

------ =D> =D> =D> Not since 63 B.C.(no E)...Before Christ,that Jerusalem will be the capital of a free Jewish State... =D> =D> =D> ...The last time Jesus came the Romans were running things...Now when Jesus comes back to save us on the last day...The Hebrews will be running things...But like last time,they will most likely trick some other people to take care of Jesus... ;) ...Ah! Yes...Israel it only took you 2,080 years to get back in control of The capital...WELL DONE... =D> =D> =D> Not only do you have a friend in Jesus...But your own savior Donald J. Trump!!!!!!!... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:53 pm

ConfederateSS wrote: Not since 63 B.C.(no E)...Before Christ,that Jerusalem will be the capital of a free Jewish State...

Actually, Jerusalem has been Israel's capital ever since the Arab League got a well-deserved shit-kicking in 1967. Trump is far from anyone's saviour, he's just a frightened man who's made a lot of enemies and needs to shore up support among his few remaining friends.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 pm

To further underscore how Trump's move is not at all anti-Palestinian, recall that - in April - Russia became the first nation in the world to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of "Israel" ... at the same time declaring that Palestine could also site its capital in Jerusalem.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-histor ... s-capital/

Trump's statement is wholly consistent with that line of thinking. Trump never said he recognizes a "united Jerusalem" as capital of Israel, only Jerusalem generally. In fact, as I noted, he explicitly refused to define what "Jerusalem" even means. This is consistent with the terms of the Russian recognition.

Also note that - less than five hours after Trump's announcement - both the Czech Republic and the Philippines have announced plans to extend recognition to Jerusalem. Because the U.S. is the greatest power the world has ever known, expect other states to follow the lead of the Big Banana in the coming weeks and months.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/asia/p ... t-1.682171

This achievement of potential rapid recognition by Czech Republic and Philippines was undoubtedly product of hard behind-the-scenes work by Trump officials in Prague and Manila over the last couple of weeks, so bravo.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:57 am

i can double verify saxi was supporting Langdon Auger at the beginning of the whole debacle.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 am

China’s foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said on Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s plan would trigger an escalation in tensions.

“The question over the status of Jerusalem is complicated and sensitive,” Geng said. “All parties should be cautious in order to maintain peace. All parties should avoid shaking the long-term foundations of solving the Palestinian issues, and avoid creating new divisions in the region.”

For its part, China has long supported the Palestinians politically. It was among the first group of countries to recognise the state of Palestine in November 1988, and has on several occasions voted in its favour at the United Nations, including in 2012 when the state was granted non-member observer status.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/comm ... em-israels
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:25 am

Dukasaur wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote: Not since 63 B.C.(no E)...Before Christ,that Jerusalem will be the capital of a free Jewish State...

Actually, Jerusalem has been Israel's capital ever since the Arab League got a well-deserved shit-kicking in 1967. Trump is far from anyone's saviour, he's just a frightened man who's made a lot of enemies and needs to shore up support among his few remaining friends.

-------Yes,but it was not recognized officially/publicly by any other country until now...Most don't even recognize Israel itself as a country...Or Taiwan ,some still see it as the island of Formosa... ;)
-------Dec.7th 2017....THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA HEAR BY RECOGNIZES Jerusalem as Israel's capital and has become an ally... 8-)... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Take that ,Roman Empire... :lol:
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby tzor on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Dukasaur wrote:From Day 1 you've been gloating about how Trump was going to f*ck Isreal up the ass, and now he's failed to do your bidding. Right from the very early days of the Trump campaign, when he hadn't won his first primary yet, you declared for Trump, you said he was anti-Israel, and you said "as a single issue voter, I will support anyone who will help drive Israel into the sea." If I cared I could go search for the thread, but I don't care enough. My world isn't doing flip-flops here. Yours is. You know that's what you said, even if I didn't get the wording exactly right. You described yourself as a single-issue voter. This is your single issue, and your single issue took a big kick in the stones here.

Furthermore, Bannon, the kingpin of the anti-Israel forces in the Trump camp, is receding further and further into the background. He's not off the map, and I'm not fool enough to think his influence will ever vanish, but it is getting weaker over time. So as Trump gradually gets sucked into the pro-Israel mainstream, Bannon's ability to push him back on his anti-Israel trajectory is weaker and weaker.

You are starting to follow him off the deep end as well. (We drained the pool the way. Hopefully you will land on your ass. Unfortunately Saxi fell on his head and all his brains fell out. We had to reprogram the Saxibot to handle things until we can clone a new brain for Saxi.) Steve Bannon being anti-Israel is something that only exists in the rabid minds of Saxi and the New York Times. I should know because he was doing a multi-hour happy dance this morning on their morning show.

Dukasaur wrote:You lost. Face it, you lost. L-O-S-T.

Saxi always looses but Trump always WINS. Moving the embassy was a major campaign promise.

By the way, Steve was co-hosting this morning with Raheem Kassam who was hired by Steve to be the editor-in-chief of the London office, one of those strongly pro-Palestinian ... oh wait, strike that and invert it.

My favorite quote from this morning, "The Palestinians never waste an opportunity to waste an opportunity." Tomorrow they will show their displeasure against the Trump administration by crippling their own economy in a day of rage. This is the type of "suicide squad" I expect from Monty Python (Life of Brian reference to be exact.)
Cadet tzor

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:58 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Yeah, yeah. You lost. Bannon is fading fast and Trump is drifting towards the pro-Israel mainstream. But keep on with the smoke and mirrors and sayin' it aint so!

LMAO, in the last four months Bannon has deep-sixed two sitting U.S. Senators (Flake and Corker) and is about to get a certified pedo elected to the Senate from Alabama. Not sure how you can get much more powerful than that.

And, anyway, I'm not even a Bannon fan since he's anti-Iran in addition to anti-Israel.

In this thread we learn saxi is a pedo
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:34 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

In this thread we learn saxi is a pedo

That much was obvious.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,