Conquer Club

I am so sick of this bitch

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I am so sick of this bitch

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:59 pm

This Icelandair ad keeps showing-up in my FB feed. It annoys me so much.

This bitch looks like she just got raped by a Turkish immigrant after she sees her water cup isn't full and then calls the stewardess to come barreling down the aisle just to get her half a cup of water. Instead of saying thanks she mouths this cutsey "SHHH!" Then, after this whole scene is done, she acts like she's just having the time of her life being in the middle seat on an 8-hour Icelandair flight to God knows where.

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: I am so sick of this bitch

Postby 2dimes on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:29 pm

That's what you get for liking that fake Bjork page.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:05 am

When the steward comes with my drink I pretend I didn’t order any drink then report him/her to the captain for waking me up.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:13 am

I pretend I'm drunk and spill my drink down the top of the buxom babe sitting next to me.
Captain notyou2

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:16 am

notyou2 wrote:I pretend I'm drunk and spill my drink down the top of the buxom babe sitting next to me.

I really am drunk and spill my drink down the top of the buxom babe sitting next to me.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby waauw on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:26 am

notyou2 wrote:I pretend I'm drunk and spill my drink down the top of the buxom babe sitting next to me.

The woman then stands up, slaps you in the face and throws a tantrum at you. Already embarassed you notice the air marshal making his way to you. You panic and start acting as if you're retarded. They don't buy your story. You're under arrest. The next day your photo is going viral online, "#metoo". Soon your wife leaves, you're fired from work, all because you're apparently unable to act becoming towards women. Depressed now you continue to push on with your life, going on interviews, getting to know new people. But one night you notice a bright light coming towards you. Before you know it you're abducted on an alien spaceship. They're doing all kinds of experiments on you and throw you into an observation room. That's where you meet IRL dukasaur. You decide this is too much and commit suicide. The end.

#dontbeHarveyWeinstein
Lieutenant waauw

Postby notyou2 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:29 am

waauw wrote:

The woman then stands up, slaps you in the face and throws a tantrum at you. Already embarassed you notice the air marshal making his way to you. You panic and start acting as if you're retarded. They don't buy your story. You're under arrest. The next day your photo is going viral online, "#metoo". Soon your wife leaves, you're fired from work, all because you're apparently unable to act becoming towards women. Depressed now you continue to push on with your life, going on interviews, getting to know new people. But one night you notice a bright light coming towards you. Before you know it you're abducted on an alien spaceship. They're doing all kinds of experiments on you and throw you into an observation room. That's where you meet IRL dukasaur. You decide this is too much and commit suicide. The end.

#dontbeHarveyWeinstein

Stay off my FB page.
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Last time I was on the Eurostar the woman next to me got drunk and threw her drink in a stranger’s chair while he was standing up, to prank him #thecontinent
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:19 pm

mrswdk wrote:When the steward comes with my drink I pretend I didn’t order any drink then report him/her to the captain for waking me up.

I have never ONCE hit the call button, even when I've got an upgrade to first. The flight attendants are there to manage evacuation of the aircraft in an emergency, not to do your bidding. You can wait until the beverage service if you're thirsty.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby tzor on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:45 pm

saxitoxin wrote:I have never ONCE hit the call button, even when I've got an upgrade to first.

I have hit the call button on at least one occasion that I remember, but it wasn't for me, it was for the elderly gentleman next to me who was a veteran.
Cadet tzor

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:49 pm

tzor wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:I have never ONCE hit the call button, even when I've got an upgrade to first.

I have hit the call button on at least one occasion that I remember, but it wasn't for me, it was for the elderly gentleman next to me who was a veteran.

DDS may be incontinent, but he isn't "elderly" ... TZOR
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,