Conquer Club

Does China need to protect UN nations from US?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does China need to protect UN nations from US?

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:23 am

Chinese foreign policy:
  • Sets up Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and provides billions of dollars in funding to support developing nations
  • Creates a One Belt, One Road initiative to develop infrastructure and trade links across all of Asia and Europe, and puts tens of billions of dollars into funding this
  • Acts of global advocate for and supporter of free trade, environmental action and mutually beneficial cooperation of nations

US foreign policy:
  • Tears up trade deals
  • Refuses to participate in international treaties on climate change
  • Openly threatens other UN member states, including supposed allies, to try and influence voting behavior at the UN

The US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has warned UN members she will be ā€œtaking namesā€ of countries that vote to reject Donald Trumpā€™s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

In a letter seen by the Guardian, Haley told countries ā€“ including European delegations ā€“ that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.

Haley writes: ā€œAs you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally.

ā€œThe president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,ā€ she continued.

Haley followed the letter by tweeting: ā€œAt the UN weā€™re always asked to do more & give more. So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American ppl, abt where to locate OUR embassy, we donā€™t expect those weā€™ve helped to target us. On Thurs thereā€™ll be a vote criticizing our choice. The US will be taking names.ā€

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ecognition
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Does China need to protect UN nations from US?

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:27 am

US foreign policy was already to make outright threats of war towards states it considers hostile (such as Iran or North Korea), but threatening every state in the world is a new one.

When the US launches its inevitable economic and/or military wars against every continent on the planet, which countries should China protect? Apply for protection for your country in this thread!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:53 am

Oh look, another propaganda thread. What we all need...
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby waauw on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:42 am

I hope China will protect N-Korea, just see how pissed off Trump will get.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby 2dimes on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:46 am

I'm not going to lie. I did not really read the OP. I do hope Chiner will buy lots of Bombardier C-series jets.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:08 am

waauw wrote:I hope China will protect N-Korea, just see how pissed off Trump will get.

Wish granted!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby riskllama on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:29 am

Trump has set back US diplomacy a lot. diplomats are resigning from the foreign office in droves, it's almost as if he wants only diplomatic tool to be armed conflict... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:37 am

The real question is, does China need to protect UN nations from llamas?
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:53 am

DO NOT TRUST RISKLLAMA
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:29 pm

mrswdk wrote:US foreign policy:
[list][*]Tears up trade deals
[*]Refuses to participate in international treaties on climate change

Stupid. How can you protect someone from inaction?

If betiko punched me I could say "protect me from betiko!" If betiko ignored me I couldn't say "protect me from betiko!"

The only occasion in the history of the world when another nation was "protected" from being ignored was in 1854 when the U.S. threatened to bomb the Japanese capital unless Japan agreed to become BFFs. And that worked (or at least for 85 years). But the Chinese Navy doesn't have any ships that can reach North America to bomb the U.S. into agreeing to date Ugly Italy.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:39 pm

'Protection' was more of a reference to the fact that Nikki Haley has recently taken to swaggering around the UN threatening everyone she comes across with brutal reprisals if they dare defy the will of the Don.

Don't worry, people. China will be nice to you.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Is that why you post nonsensical garbage? Because you dream of the day that China rules the world, and when they round up the death squads, you will immediately show them this account saying "LOOK! LOOK! IVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED YOU! PLEASE DON'T END MY INSIGNIFICANT LIFE! I'LL LICK YOUR BALLS!"? Sounds about right to me
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Death squads are an American thing, not a China thing #Vietnam #Korea #Iraq #Afghanistan #Libya #Syria #BlackLivesMatter etc.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:07 pm

mrswdk wrote:'Protection' was more of a reference to the fact that Nikki Haley has recently taken to swaggering around the UN threatening everyone she comes across with brutal reprisals if they dare defy the will of the Don.

Liked I said, you can't protect someone from inaction. Nikki said the U.S. would stop sending aid to countries who defy it and stop providing spare parts and ammunition to the expensive American weapons systems they've already bought. Ergo, the U.S. will not take any action towards countries that defy it, it will in fact stop taking action (signing cheques).

I mean I guess China could maybe try to force the U.S. to sign checks via the World Bank except - oh wait, Donald Trump appoints the president of the World Bank. I guess China might try via the IMF except - oh wait, the head of the IMF is the former "receptionist" (wink wink) to a U.S. defense secretary.

It's the Kenny Rogers Doctrine:

Every gambler knows that the secret to survival is knowing what to throw away and knowing what to keep.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 pm

The official list of America's bitches has just been published (marked in red and yellow):

My favs:

Australia: "No massa! Don't feed us to Uncle Xi! We do what you tell us massa!"
Canada: guess Trudy didn't want Bombardier's tariffs to go from 300% to 1000%!
Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Latvia: What former French President Mitterand called "America's trojan horses in the EU."
Philippines: Duterte - "You are the light in my world, President Trump."
Argentina, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay: Pan-American Solidarity (i.e. don't want to lose their spots at death squad camp [AKA The School of the Americas])
Malawi: that $100 million check they're getting every year for candy and condoms is too good to pass up
South Sudan: only thing better than $100 million is $300 million

The UK didn't really have anything to lose, they lost their fast-track post-Brexit trade deal with the US long ago. But looks like we have four dead men walking: South Korea, Lithuania, Estonia, Liberia. Can hardly wait to see what President Trump has in store for them. Lithuania and Estonia at least can be fed, limb by limb, to Russia and Liberia just bit into the world's biggest Shit Sandwich.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Congratulations to almost the entire world for telling the World Invasion Empire that it is not interested in being pushed around any more.

Congratulations to Japan and South Korea for refusing to bow to the blustering of the American paper tiger (was that noise a roar, or a rip?). Now that they have ditched the bitch, a bright future of win-win cooperation with China awaits them.

The poor Pacfic states still subject to American bullying (e.g. Togo, Palau, Australia) can depend upon ever-stronger trade and investment from China to insure them against the menstrustion of the worldā€™s largest bully.

Darth Vader has been vanquished, the remnants of the Death Star crew are dispersing across the galaxy. The sun is rising! Hurray! (^0^)
Last edited by mrswdk on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:58 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Latvia: What former French President Mitterand called "America's trojan horses in the EU."

Mitterand was already dead by the time these nations joined.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby patches70 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm all for ending foreign aid for every single country in green. Now we just gotta figure out how to end foreign aid to the yellow and red marked countries and we'll be all set!

You son's of bitches wanna kill each other? Great, wanna kill each other using American made weapons? Also great. But hell if we should be helping all these son's of bitches kill each other by giving away free guns, ammo and weapons systems. You bitches gotta start paying for all that shit, including Israel.

I'm against all foreign military aid.

You starving bastards want free food but somehow have enough money to pay soldiers to keep your totalitarian governments in power? Screw that. Start paying for the food and medicine. I'm against all that economic aid as well. Farmers, doctors and scientists gotta make a living as well. Ya want their food, medicine and know how, then buy it.

However, natural disasters, those things happen and I have little problem with helping people in times of trouble when mother nature takes a big dump on ya. Disasters that are man made, man driven though is another story all together.

No foreign aid to anyone. Ya'll buy that stuff like you are supposed to. Can't afford it? tough tits.
Private patches70

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 pm

mrswdk wrote:Death squads are an American thing, not a China thing #Vietnam #Korea #Iraq #Afghanistan #Libya #Syria #BlackLivesMatter etc.

Thanks for answering.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby waauw on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:46 pm

patches70 wrote:I'm all for ending foreign aid for every single country in green. Now we just gotta figure out how to end foreign aid to the yellow and red marked countries and we'll be all set!

You son's of bitches wanna kill each other? Great, wanna kill each other using American made weapons? Also great. But hell if we should be helping all these son's of bitches kill each other by giving away free guns, ammo and weapons systems. You bitches gotta start paying for all that shit, including Israel.

You starving bastards want free food but somehow have enough money to pay soldiers to keep your totalitarian governments in power? Screw that. Start paying for the food and medicine. I'm against all that economic aid as well. Farmers, doctors and scientists gotta make a living as well. Ya want their food, medicine and know how, then buy it.

However, natural disasters, those things happen and I have little problem with helping people in times of trouble when mother nature takes a big dump on ya. Disasters that are man made, man driven though is another story all together.

No foreign aid to anyone. Ya'll buy that stuff like you are supposed to. Can't afford it? tough tits.

You forget one thing. Much of that so-called foreign aid, is actually a political bribe or an economic subsidy to multinationals. One piece of criticism towards the world bank for instance is that they help 3rd world countries build infrastructure that is ONLY usefull for the western multinationals present there, and not actually for the poor locals. In the west we like to cry about immoral chinese investments in Africa, whilst we have been doing the very same for decades under the false name of 'aid'.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:01 pm

waauw wrote:You forget one thing. Much of that so-called foreign aid, is actually a political bribe

Ergo the reason the #1, #2, #3, and #5 biggest per capita non-Arab recipients of U.S. foreign aid (South Sudan, Malawi, Haiti, Uganda, respecitvely) all abstained from voting, and the #4 and #6 biggest non-Arab per capita recipients (Zambia and D.R. Congo) didn't even show-up to vote. Ergo the reason the #1 and #2 biggest exporters to the U.S. (Canada and Mexico) also abstained.

They're not stupid; they know daddy's name. When the U.S. buys a government it gets what it pays for.

Maybe we'll buy Belgium next. Prince Laurent would make a great attraction at the San Diego Zoo.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby waauw on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:08 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Prince Laurent would make a great attraction at the San Diego Zoo.

You can have him. We'll even add a nice pink bow tie.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby patches70 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm

waauw wrote:
patches70 wrote:I'm all for ending foreign aid for every single country in green. Now we just gotta figure out how to end foreign aid to the yellow and red marked countries and we'll be all set!

You forget one thing. Much of that so-called foreign aid, is actually a political bribe or an economic subsidy to multinationals. One certain piece of criticism towards the world bank for instance is that they help 3rd world countries build infrastructure that is ONLY usefull for the western multinationals present there, and not actually for the poor locals. In the west we like to cry about immoral chinese investments in Africa, whilst we have been doing the very same for decades under the false name of 'aid'.

You see me advocating for that waauw? The US is the biggest funder of the World Bank and I think we should stop that as well. The World Bank is an economic hitman at best. Nothing in my libertarian leanings has ever suggested I advocate for such things. The idea of lending money to countries knowing they can't pay it back in order to snatch their resources goes into the territory of outright fraud, which is always, in every case, deplorable, immoral and unethical and those who engage in such actions have a layer of Hell reserved specifically for that particular crime.

I am against all US foreign and economic aid to any country, period. The only exception in my mind is natural disasters, and even then only for a very short period of time to help with the immediate after effects of such disasters.
Wars, rebellions, depressions, etc, all man caused stuff. No free stuff period. Not "for the children", not for "world peace", not for favors. Not even to make ourselves "feel better". Governments are incapable of charity. It's not charity when you take, by force, from one person and give to another person. That ain't charity. That ain't aid. It's theft. It doesn't matter what or who or why you took from one to give to another, it's wrong, always. The money the US government gives to all these other countries was forcibly taken from American citizens who may not want to see their money being used by third world totalitarian leaders to further oppress and other wise f*ck the very people the "aid" is supposedly stated to help.
It's not "aid" when you take money from the American taxpayer and give it to <insert any country's government here> to help them fix their country. It's misallocation of funds at best, outright theft and fraud normally and even more nefarious far too often for my liking.
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:29 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
waauw wrote:You forget one thing. Much of that so-called foreign aid, is actually a political bribe

Ergo the reason the #1, #2, #3, and #5 biggest per capita non-Arab recipients of U.S. foreign aid (South Sudan, Malawi, Haiti, Uganda, respecitvely) all abstained from voting, and the #4 and #6 biggest non-Arab per capita recipients (Zambia and D.R. Congo) didn't even show-up to vote. Ergo the reason the #1 and #2 biggest exporters to the U.S. (Canada and Mexico) also abstained.

They're not stupid; they know daddy's name. When the U.S. buys a government it gets what it pays for.

Maybe we'll buy Belgium next. Prince Laurent would make a great attraction at the San Diego Zoo.

We should cut off all economic and military aid to them as well. Instead of buying countries and foreign governments, why not let everyone live as they see fit and well just trade with each other? Hence the "if you want something from us, then buy it". And yeah, we get what we pay for, not a God damn thing. What fucking good is South Sudan, Malawi, Haiti, Uganda, Zambia and the Congo to us?
Canada can pay for her own shit, and Mexico is happy with our scraps like dogs that lick vomit from the floor.

Of all of them, only Canada is worth a shit. At least when we have to actually fight someone we know the Canadians will be there right with us with their own soldiers fighting right alongside ours. The Mexicans are too busy fighting their own drug cartels to ever help us when the SHTF and all the rest of them have to use their soldiers to oppress their own people. f*ck 'em. I don't give a shit if they vote how we want them to in the UN. The UN can go suck a big cock for all I care. No one ever pays the UN any attention anyway.
Private patches70

Postby waauw on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:41 pm

patches70 wrote:What fucking good is South Sudan, Malawi, Haiti, Uganda, Zambia and the Congo to us?

South-Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi and Congo are all mineral rich countries with with lots of oil, uranium, gold, etc.
Haiti is still recovering from its natural disaster some years back.
Lieutenant waauw

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,