Conquer Club

Islam Versus Nazism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Islam Versus Nazism

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:04 am

"I don’t think Islam is as bad as Nazism. I think Islam is worse than Nazism." - Armin Navabi

Islam Versus Nazism
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
General GoranZ

Re: Islam Versus Nazism

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:05 am

GoranZ wrote:
"I don’t think Islam is as bad as Nazism. I think Islam is worse than Nazism." - Armin Navabi

Islam Versus Nazism

How nice Goran! See boys and girls, Hitler ain't bad afterall!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby waauw on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:14 am

The nazi's at least succeeded in conquering europe. The muslims have failed for over a millenium now. All hail Charles Martel and John III Sobieski.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:See boys and girls, Hitler ain't bad afterall!

Thats your opinion... That Hitler is not bad?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
General GoranZ

Postby Lord and Master on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Islam is a mainstream religion, Nazi-ism is a disgraceful taint upon the history of mankind.
Lieutenant Lord and Master

Postby tzor on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 pm

GoranZ wrote:Islam Versus Nazism

Personally I think it's a crappy article, but that's just me. The argument that they are apples and oranges holds true to an extent but then again there has been a lot of crossbreeding of the fruits in the past centuries.

Due to historical reasons, early Islam had a lot of reasons to hate Jews, but Jewish populations continued to live in predominantly Islamic states like Iran for centuries. It wasn't until you started to see the rise of Nazi and Arab cooperation (remember that Iran itself means "the land of Aryans" and as a result this had a lot of importance to the Aryan Race myths that the Nazi's were promoting). Now truth be told, the Germans weren't the first to start spinning up this notion of "Aryan Race."

An intertitle from the silent film blockbuster The Birth of a Nation (1915). "Aryan birthright" is here "white birthright", the "defense" of which unites "whites" in the Northern and Southern U.S. against "coloreds". In another film of the same year, The Aryan, William S. Hart's "Aryan" identity is defined in distinction from other peoples.
(I wonder if ConfederateSS has a comment on this one.)

But this is a long playing tennis match and if you look at the previous serve you will see it was the Islamic states After all, the Europeans, in restarting the slave trade was just doing what the Islamic world had always done up to the later half of the previous century, The African Slave Trade: The Islamic Connection.

Which brings us back to the Nazis who, in spite of being generally known as the really really bad guys, couldn't even stomach the "purity laws" of the racists of the southern US states.

(Perhaps the apples and oranges was a bad comparison after all; more like two (three) separate vines of the same poison ivy bush.)

In one sense this is a pointless argument; it's like trying to ask which is worse, communism, fascism (remember facism isn't just Nazi's; it was invented by an Italian) or progressivism? They are all children of Marx and his philosophy. The key here was that in the pure form, the enemy was "class" where in the pure Islamic form the enemy was the "infidel" and in the Nazi form the enemy was "race." The outsider was dehumanized and treated accordingly. In that way, they can all go to HELL.
Cadet tzor

Postby karel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:20 pm

islam is the root of all evil
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:55 pm

karel wrote:islam is the root of all evil

Ignorance is the root of all evil.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:32 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

You're both wrong. As evidence I submit Ted Kacsanski. Neither ignorant or a follower of Islam.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:10 pm

2dimes wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

You're both wrong. As evidence I submit Ted Kacsanski. Neither ignorant or a follower of Islam.

touche
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Islam isn't evil... extremists are evil. I know a lot of muslim moderate friends that are as concerned as ourselves by these djihadists and islamist nazis. And those extremists kill the moderate muslims as well.
Just understand where to draw the line goran, stop putting everyone in the same bag.
Major betiko

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Yeah those worthless pieces of filth kill more Muslims than others.

Not that I can defend Islam, the quoran is pretty negative. Kind of like a new Old Testament, set up for the future instead of a historic document about the past.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby karel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:49 pm

betiko wrote:Islam isn't evil... extremists are evil. I know a lot of muslim moderate friends that are as concerned as ourselves by these djihadists and islamist nazis. And those extremists kill the moderate muslims as well.
Just understand where to draw the line goran, stop putting everyone in the same bag.

disagree,they all the same
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:02 pm

karel wrote:
betiko wrote:Islam isn't evil... extremists are evil. I know a lot of muslim moderate friends that are as concerned as ourselves by these djihadists and islamist nazis. And those extremists kill the moderate muslims as well.

disagree,they all the same

I agree, extremists are all the same regardless of their religion.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:03 pm

tzor wrote:
GoranZ wrote:Islam Versus Nazism

Personally I think it's a crappy article, but that's just me. The argument that they are apples and oranges holds true to an extent but then again there has been a lot of crossbreeding of the fruits in the past centuries.

Due to historical reasons, early Islam had a lot of reasons to hate Jews, but Jewish populations continued to live in predominantly Islamic states like Iran for centuries. It wasn't until you started to see the rise of Nazi and Arab cooperation (remember that Iran itself means "the land of Aryans" and as a result this had a lot of importance to the Aryan Race myths that the Nazi's were promoting). Now truth be told, the Germans weren't the first to start spinning up this notion of "Aryan Race."

An intertitle from the silent film blockbuster The Birth of a Nation (1915). "Aryan birthright" is here "white birthright", the "defense" of which unites "whites" in the Northern and Southern U.S. against "coloreds". In another film of the same year, The Aryan, William S. Hart's "Aryan" identity is defined in distinction from other peoples.
(I wonder if ConfederateSS has a comment on this one.)

But this is a long playing tennis match and if you look at the previous serve you will see it was the Islamic states After all, the Europeans, in restarting the slave trade was just doing what the Islamic world had always done up to the later half of the previous century, The African Slave Trade: The Islamic Connection.

Which brings us back to the Nazis who, in spite of being generally known as the really really bad guys, couldn't even stomach the "purity laws" of the racists of the southern US states.

(Perhaps the apples and oranges was a bad comparison after all; more like two (three) separate vines of the same poison ivy bush.)

In one sense this is a pointless argument; it's like trying to ask which is worse, communism, fascism (remember facism isn't just Nazi's; it was invented by an Italian) or progressivism? They are all children of Marx and his philosophy. The key here was that in the pure form, the enemy was "class" where in the pure Islamic form the enemy was the "infidel" and in the Nazi form the enemy was "race." The outsider was dehumanized and treated accordingly. In that way, they can all go to HELL.

The Aryan race Hitler was promoting were blue eyed blond peoples. Are the Iranians blue eyed blondes? Do you just dream this stuff up?
Captain notyou2

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Herr Hitler did not have blonde hair. That was just an ideal human according his opinion. There are actually quite a few people in that region with blue eyes. I don't know about the boss but there are definately records of Nazi Arab alliances. I'd have to research but presume Persia would be of particular interest, since it was a very scientific region before guys came knocking on the door hoping to discuss the quoran.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Islam is evil. That doesn't mean that all Muslims are evil. There are, as you say, moderate Muslims that have never hurt anyone. Of course there are, there's no debate about that. But Islam from the first was designed to justify a bloody war of conquest by Mohammed and his followers. Of course there are Muslims who choose to disobey, to turn a blind eye to Mohammed's commandment to ruthlessly strike at unbelievers. There were Communists who chose to disobey Stalin and not sell their neighbours to the NKVD. There were Nazis who chose to disobey Hitler and who hid Jews and helped them escape. The existence of good people who will let their conscience triumph over their allegiance to an evil empire is something we can all be thankful for. Man's basic goodness will shine through despite evil government, but that does not make the government less evil.

Mohammed was a ruthless conqueror who fully intended to subjugate every man, woman and child on earth to his bloodthirsty rule. You know some good Muslims who have never beheaded an unbeliever? Good for you! I know some good Communists who never sent anyone to the Gulag. Good people are good people, regardless of what evil empire they've been hoodwinked into serving. That doesn't make the empire itself less evil.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby waauw on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:23 am

Dukasaur wrote:

Islam is evil. That doesn't mean that all Muslims are evil.

Not even all islam is evil. There are different branches of interpretation within islam. Generally speaking the problematic ones are mostly the Wahabists and the Salafists. These are basically the muslim extremists who don't adhere to any of the four traditional muslim schools of thought and only think about jihad. Unfortunately to the west, this line of thought is what's propagated by Saudi-Arabia. Shiites as well as some branches of islam like Hanafism are much more compatible to the west in the sense that they are usually not the ones blowing themselves up here.

The problem is and will remain the west's alignment with the Saudi's and Emirates, who prove themselves to be nothing but the worst kind of islamists.

Dukasaur wrote:Mohammed was a ruthless conqueror who fully intended to subjugate every man, woman and child on earth to his bloodthirsty rule. You know some good Muslims who have never beheaded an unbeliever? Good for you! I know some good Communists who never sent anyone to the Gulag. Good people are good people, regardless of what evil empire they've been hoodwinked into serving. That doesn't make the empire itself less evil.

The same could be said about the old testament and the jews.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:49 am

mookiemcgee wrote:

Fear is the path to the dark side.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:30 am

Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby betiko on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:39 am

Dukasaur wrote:

Islam is evil. That doesn't mean that all Muslims are evil. There are, as you say, moderate Muslims that have never hurt anyone. Of course there are, there's no debate about that. But Islam from the first was designed to justify a bloody war of conquest by Mohammed and his followers. Of course there are Muslims who choose to disobey, to turn a blind eye to Mohammed's commandment to ruthlessly strike at unbelievers. There were Communists who chose to disobey Stalin and not sell their neighbours to the NKVD. There were Nazis who chose to disobey Hitler and who hid Jews and helped them escape. The existence of good people who will let their conscience triumph over their allegiance to an evil empire is something we can all be thankful for. Man's basic goodness will shine through despite evil government, but that does not make the government less evil.

Mohammed was a ruthless conqueror who fully intended to subjugate every man, woman and child on earth to his bloodthirsty rule. You know some good Muslims who have never beheaded an unbeliever? Good for you! I know some good Communists who never sent anyone to the Gulag. Good people are good people, regardless of what evil empire they've been hoodwinked into serving. That doesn't make the empire itself less evil.

I m pretty surprised by how stupid your answer is.
The Coran is not a book of hate. Some muslim currents and the way they interpret the Coran are. The problem is that islam is suffering from all these currents, 40 years ago the religion was nothing like that.
If Mahomet was just a bloodthirsty conqueror, he wouldn t have that much followers on all continents.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:43 am

betiko wrote:If Mahomet was just a bloodthirsty conqueror, he wouldn t have that much followers on all continents.

Yes he would, because he would have conquered all the continents and made everyone his followers/children (like Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar, Queen Victoria etc.).
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:50 am

betiko wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

I m pretty surprised by how stupid your answer is.
The Coran is not a book of hate. Some muslim currents and the way they interpret the Coran are. The problem is that islam is suffering from all these currents, 40 years ago the religion was nothing like that.
If Mahomet was just a bloodthirsty conqueror, he wouldn t have that much followers on all continents.

I am pretty surprised by how ignorant of history your answer is. There is not a single nation on earth that was peacefully converted to Islam. Every single majority-Muslim nation is a place that at one time or other was conquered by the Arabs (or by the Turks in a few cases, or by Malay slave traders serving Arab masters in some cases) and forcibly subjugated. The Muslims of today are people whose ancestors at one time or another felt a scimitar at their throat and converted.

Now, I won't pretend this is unique in history. The Saxons are Christians because their ancestors felt Charlemagne's sword at their throats. Forcible conversion was the primary means by which religions spread in older times. But Islam is the last religion that still practises this strategy today.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:08 am

Duk: CHINESE AND SE ASIANS ONLY BECAME MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY WERE CONQUERED BY BLOOD THIRSTY MALAYS

Shrill much? Islam spread to regions that now make up the nations of Malaysia, Indonesia etc. through trade routes from India and China.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,