Conquer Club

3 American Heroes in Jan.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 3 American Heroes in Jan.

Postby jimboston on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:57 am

You donā€™t win arguments by typing in BOLD AND ALL CAPS. Sorry.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:05 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-----------------Like teach African Americans how to read and write,as STONEWALL DID at the risk of his own life...

So itā€™s OK to own people, so long as you teach them to read and introduce them to God?

I don;t have any particular beef with Jackson... he was a competent leader and generally a good man.
What heā€™s famous for however is fighting a war to perpetuate slavery. So...

ConfederateSS wrote:-----------------
Or how LEE made future African American Leaders at his college...

Are you talking about his tenure at ā€˜Washington & Lee Universityā€™?

from Wiki...
ā€œ However, it has been argued that one of Lee's failings as president of Washington College was an apparent indifference to crimes of violence towards blacks committed by students at the college. Historian Elizabeth Brown Pryor notes that students at Washington College formed their own chapter of the KKK and were known by the local Freedmen's Bureau to attempt to abduct and rape black schoolgirls from the nearby black schools. There were also at least two attempted lynchings by Washington students during Lee's tenure. Yet Lee seemed to punish the racial harassment more laxly than he did more trivial offences, or turned a blind eye to it altogether.ā€

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washingto ... #Lee_years

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:35 am

---------Slavery was an issue of The War Between The STATES...The People who fought for The SOUTH,fought for other issues as well...Now,take "The RUMORS of WAR" statue...It has Niki shoes,a product of slave labor...That Americans suck up,Sport Stars endorse whole heartatly...Without a second thought of Those of The South Pacific slave ring........Although Mr.Wiley's attempt at the statue was good...As They put new statues next to old ones ...Not just his...In other parts of The SOUTH...Which they should...In stead of tearing down statues...Put up other statues...To add to History...Instead of destroying or erasing it...
-------------I was watching the stupidity of those trying to justify...The attack on History...
------1)...One said,The SOUTH lost,as a reason....So,the USA lost the war in Vietnam...To a country without a navy or an air force...So ,I guess they need to take down the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington D.C.,.and other memorials and statues of those who fought in Vietnam..
They lost...tear them down...
-------2) So,a ret.gen.said we should rename bases...Well those were named for men Who were American before ,during ,and after The War Between the States...USA Army,CSA Army..the A standing for American...back to The USA Army...after the war...To fight out West.....I guess he forgot those men,never stopped being AMERICAN SOLDIERS,who came from WEST POINT.....So ,I guess as they want to rename stuff....They might start with... Washington D.C., Washington State...etc...etc...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-----------------When the war ended.... Lincoln didn't punish The SOUTH...Do you know why,he asked his men to treat the Southern soldiers with respect,salute them,play DIXIE?...Welcome everyone back to the fold...Because North,SOUTH...Everyone was AMERICAN ...THAT'S WHY...I think those living in the 21st cen. Have forgotten that fact,must be the LEFT Liberals rewriting and teaching ,and erasing History,these past few decades,shame/sad isn't it....HOW ARE THE CAPS LOOKING?....:):):):):):):):):):):):):) ....
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:41 am

If you didn't type like Donald speaks, maybe I'd read your posts and try to make some sense of 'em. I don't guarantee it tho'.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:52 am

jonesthecurl wrote:If you didn't type like Donald speaks, maybe I'd read your posts and try to make some sense of 'em. I don't guarantee it tho'.

------Thank You Kindly Jones....The, How are the Caps?,are for Jimmy B...who gets all his info from WIKI...He might as well be using CNN... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby jimboston on Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:58 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:If you didn't type like Donald speaks, maybe I'd read your posts and try to make some sense of 'em. I don't guarantee it tho'.

------Thank You Kindly Jones....The, How are the Caps?,are for Jimmy B...who gets all his info from WIKI...He might as well be using CNN... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

... or maybe a variety of history books over a lifetime of reading, real books that reference primary sources.

Postby jimboston on Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:58 am

Youā€™re not missing much.

Postby jimboston on Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:26 am

ConfederateSS wrote:---------Slavery was an issue of The War Between The STATES...The People who fought for The SOUTH,fought for other issues as well...

Slavery was the PRIMARY issue for the South. By far.

Other posters in other threads (recently) have linked copies of documents written by the leaders of the rebellious states wherein they clearly state that Slavery is the primary cause. I can find these documents for you. Would you like that? If I produce a document written by southern leaders wherein they state their reason will you admit this is a fact.

Holding the Union together was the Primary issue for the North.

ConfederateSS wrote:---------
Now,take "The RUMORS of WAR" statue...It has Niki shoes,a product of slave labor...That Americans suck up,Sport Stars endorse whole heartatly...Without a second thought of Those of The South Pacific slave ring...
.....Although Mr.Wiley's attempt at the statue was good...As They put new statues next to old ones ...Not just his...In other parts of The SOUTH...Which they should...In stead of tearing down statues...Put up other statues...To add to History...Instead of destroying or erasing it...

In some cases it may make sense to add-to a statue or put another statue showing a ā€˜different sideā€™. If you read everything Iā€™ve written you will see Iā€™m not for individuals knocking down statues, but rather a more considered approach to controversial statues that consider many factors including...
*changing values / norms
*additional info / changes in understanding of past situations
*involvement of the local people and groups... let locals decide for local/regional statues... maybe the decision for statues say in DC should involve the entire nation... but statues erected by say the State of Virginia in Virginia should involve Virginians, and not Massholes like me.

Personally, IMHO...
I support statues recognizing Confederate soldiers... but not really anything recognizing Lee, as he really wasnā€™t a great leader.
That said, if thereā€™s a museum in Richmond that has a lot of info about the Civil War and they wanna put a statue of Lee on their grounds... why would I care? I think it makes sense in that context. Maybe however a statue of Lee in Richmond outside a courthouse might be less appropriate. (I mean I still wouldnā€™t care personally... but Iā€™d say it was out of context and demonstrates unfairness right outside a courthouse. Context matters.

ConfederateSS wrote:---------I was watching the stupidity of those trying to justify...The attack on History...
------1)...One said,The SOUTH lost,as a reason....So,the USA lost the war in Vietnam...To a country without a navy or an air force...So ,I guess they need to take down the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington D.C.,.and other memorials and statues of those who fought in Vietnam..
They lost...tear them down...

I suppose if a US Vietnam War Memorial was erected in Vietnam it would get torn down.
Youā€™re suggesting Confederate War memorials are equivalent to Vietnam War Memorials.
The US lost Vietnam... but the US still exists. The Confederacy does not.
Thereā€™s a very important difference.
Your logic here fails to hold up.

... of course the guy who says they should get torn down solely because ā€˜the South Lostā€™...
heā€™s wrong too, but for other reasons.

ConfederateSS wrote:---------2) So,a ret.gen.said we should rename bases...Well those were named for men Who were American before ,during ,and after The War Between the States...USA Army,CSA Army..the A standing for American...back to The USA Army...after the war...To fight out West.....I guess he forgot those men,never stopped being AMERICAN SOLDIERS,who came from WEST POINT.....So ,I guess as they want to rename stuff....They might start with... Washington D.C., Washington State...etc...etc...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

So nothing can ever be renamed?

Again... evaluate things on case by case... blanket statements are rarely reasonable.

ConfederateSS wrote:-----------------When the war ended.... Lincoln didn't punish The SOUTH...Do you know why,he asked his men to treat the Southern soldiers with respect,salute them,play DIXIE?...Welcome everyone back to the fold...Because North,SOUTH...Everyone was AMERICAN ...THAT'S WHY...I think those living in the 21st cen. Have forgotten that fact,must be the LEFT Liberals rewriting and teaching ,and erasing History,these past few decades,shame/sad isn't it....

This is mostly true... whatā€™s it got to do with statues built in the 1950ā€™s and 1960ā€™s?

ConfederateSS wrote:---------

HOW ARE THE CAPS LOOKING?....:):):):):):):):):):):):):) ....

They donā€™t help your arguments... nothing can.

Postby riskllama on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:05 pm

checkmate, Lincolnite!!!
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:49 am

----------Yes ,They DO HELP YOU TO SEE BETTER!!!!
----------Is there a time limit on ART?...or when someone can build a statue??..DIXIE...Is still here It is a region..Of America...The SOUTH still exists...There are more Vietnam War Memorials and statues around the country than in Wash.D.C..Most are in The DIXIE Region of the country...Most people who join the military....Are from what region of the country?.....The SOUTH...it has all ways been that way.......Funny as soon I speak....The LEFT..losers ..in Portland....Tear down... A statue of George Washington...wrap it in the stars and stripes...and set it on fire... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...God ...Bless America... :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Check,Checkmate.... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....I get why Middle Eastern Countries burn The USA flag....But an American to burn it...???....Like during the Vietnam War...Protesters burned the USA flag ...If they were protesting the Vietnam War... Shouldn't they have been burning the North Vietnamese Flag... ;) .... :D .....I remember going with my Mother and sisters, picking up my Father..at the airport...A Captain in the USA Army...coming home from Vietnam....As he walk past the Left losers/Hippies,they threw things at him ,spit,Booed...Yelled names,chanting...He never looked their way...Just kept walking twords us...The car ride home,is the only time I seen in his face,his dislike of America.... :( :( :( ..God Bless America :roll: ...Were as...The Union Soldiers welcomed back their American brothers..BROTHERS..Home...After the guns /cannons fell silent...In The War Between the States... :D ...Double Checkmate... :D :D ....

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:22 am

I'm very sorry to hear about your father. That's a terrible way for a veteran to get treated on his homecoming. The whole Vietnam war was a con-job, but it wasn't the soldiers' fault. They shouldn't have to suffer for things they didn't choose, but of course they always do. The politicians who create the mess get to go home to their wives and families, while a bunch of guys who had no hand in making the mess come home in boxes or in wheelchairs or to get spat on.

It was much the same in the Civil War. I'm sure a lot of the rebel soldiers were men just trying to do what they thought was right, for their homes and their families and their communities. But whether they knew it or not, the cause they were fighting for was a giant con job. The Confederate leadership was about preserving slavery, plain and simple. If the soldiers were being told they were defending their homes from unprovoked northern aggression, then they were being lied to, plain and simple. A giant con job, and I genuinely feel sad for the men it happened to, but not for their leaders.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jimboston on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 am

ConfederateSS wrote:----------Yes ,They DO HELP YOU TO SEE BETTER!!!!

People who need help reading computer screens have tools they use to adjust the font size... you posts emphasizing EVERYTHING have the opposite effect and emphasize nothing.

ConfederateSS wrote:----------Is there a time limit on ART?...

No, not really... but art can be offensive... and when itā€™s paid for by the public and installed on public land then the public should have a say in whether it exists or not. If you want a statue of General Lee in you house so you can kiss his feet each morning, thatā€™s your business.

ConfederateSS wrote:.........Most people who join the military....Are from what region of the country?.....The SOUTH...it has all ways been that way.......

You may be right... at least partially. The South is disproportionately represented, especially compared to the Northeast (what was the Union).

That said, looking at this site...
https://www.governing.com/gov-data/publ ... state.html

I counted about 482,000 active duty military from prior Confederate States, but a total active duty is well over 1million. So just based on math, you;re wrong ā€œMost people who join the militaryā€ are NOT from the south.

ConfederateSS wrote:.........
Funny as soon I speak....The LEFT..losers ..in Portland....Tear down... A statue of George Washington...wrap it in the stars and stripes...and set it on fire... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...God ...Bless America... :lol: :lol: :lol: .Check,Checkmate.... :D

How is this checkmate?

O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....

If only.

Like during the Vietnam War...Protesters burned the USA flag ...If they were protesting the Vietnam War... Shouldn't they have been burning the North Vietnamese Flag... ;) .... :D .....

See, they were protesting the fact that their government, which is supposed to represent the will of the people, was fighting a war that was both arguably unjust, as well as mismanaged/misfought.

I remember going with my Mother and sisters, picking up my Father..at the airport...A Captain in the USA Army...coming home from Vietnam....As he walk past the Left losers/Hippies,they threw things at him ,spit,Booed...Yelled names,chanting...He never looked their way...Just kept walking twords us...The car ride home,is the only time I seen in his face,his dislike of America.... :( :( :( ..God Bless America :roll: ...Were as...The Union Soldiers welcomed back their American brothers..BROTHERS..Home...After the guns /cannons fell silent...In The War Between the States... :D ...[size=200]Double Checkmate... :D :D

I agree with Duk. Many people who want to protest are losers and idiots. Theyā€™re angry at their govā€™t and so they take it out on individual soldiers. Thatā€™s wrong. Just like people who angry at police at wrong for burning down a Wendyā€™s.

Postby jimboston on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:16 am

Dukasaur wrote:The Confederate leadership was about preserving slavery, plain and simple. If the soldiers were being told they were defending their homes from unprovoked northern aggression, then they were being lied to, plain and simple. A giant con job, and I genuinely feel sad for the men it happened to, but not for their leaders.

I also feel sad... for people who still seem to fall for the Con Job and by the BS story 150 years after the fact.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ ... 180968426/

People just live that ā€œLost Causeā€ myth.

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:12 am

-------Yes,it's January ...2021...We are out of 2020...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:23 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------Yes,it's January ...2021...We are out of 2020...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

------ O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:22 pm

----------- January 2022 A.D... =D> =D> =D> ...2's wild... :D ...2020/2021 A.D. are in the books... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:24 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:----3 American Heroes born a week apart through time in January...----

-----------In January, America and The SOUTH celebrates the birthdays of 3 of it's beloved sons. 1)Dr.Martin Luther King Jr.(Jan.15,1929),2)General Robert E. Lee(Jan.19,1807),and 3)General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson(Jan. 21,1824). It is nice to see these 3 names honored together in our politically correct society.
-----In fact, since Dr.King has achieved almost a righteous realm, while statues ,historical markers and historical references honoring the 2 Generals are desecrated and destroyed across The SOUTH. One wonders what Dr.King, who dreamed of a day when men would be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character, would say about such behavior.
-----Dr.King taught us to love, not hate those with who we disagree with. He showed us through peaceful protests and ultimately his death. That "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL",he deserves our HONOR.
-----Similary, decades after the cannons of The War Between the States fell silent. Men and women across The SOUTH(and America)still HONOR the memories of the 2 Generals as well. Today, many leftists denounce those HONORS, through juvenile name calling.
-----It is helpful to consider the character of these 2 Generals. Not through politically correct glasses that labels them as unrepentant racists, much as the left currently labels our President Donald J. Trump. It is the exact opposite. Lee and Jackson endeared themselves to Southerners(and Americans),because they were men of unquestionable character.
-----Despite Jackson's success in both the Mexican/American War and The War Between the States. The accomplishment for which he was most proud of, was the Sunday school class he began in 1855. For free black and slave children in Lexington, VA.. More than 100 children showed up every Sunday, not just to learn THE WORD of GOD, but also to read and write. Many of them became leaders in their communities after blacks were freed.
-----Jackson's effort was no small accomplishment. In the aftermath of the 1831 Turner Rebellion in southeast Virginia. Legislatures in all Southern States enacted restrictive laws including the prohibition of black education. A local Lexington judge warned Jackson his Sunday school was in violation of such laws, and he could face a year in jail if he continued. Jackson was stuborn and responded that black children stood in need of GOD'S salvation as much as white children. He told the judge to follow his conscience, as Jackson would follow his. He refused to close the school. Which continued for many years after his death in 1863.
-----Likewise, Lee endeared himself to Southerners(all Americans)not only through his military greatness , but through his Faith and Honor. He was the only cadet to go through all 4 years at West Point , without receiving a demerit. He, as a Lt. captured a Mexican General and his army , with a small band of men in The Mexican/American War. He was offered command of the entire UNION ARMY, at the beginning of The War Between the States. Lee refused,because he could not fight against his "country", the sovereign State of Virginia.
-----Lee was also a strong Christian who closely aligned his faith in GOD, with his duty as a military officer. Lee once wrote,"DUTY , THEN, IS THE SUBLIMEST WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. YOU SHOULD DO YOUR DUTY IN AL THINGS. YOU CAN NEVER DO MORE. YOU SHOULD NEVER DO LESS." He imprinted many such moral lessons to future leaders of his State as president of Washington College(now Washington and Lee University)after the war.
-----It is no surprise that Southerners(as most Americans)whose fathers and grandfathers fought in The War Between the States. Recognized the moral qualities of these 2 Generals and wanted to hold them as examples for their children and grandchildren(all Americans).If only we all could recognize the content of their character, not the color of their skin,or which side they fought on North or South...WE MIGHT ACHIEVE DR.KING'S DREAM...:):):) ...:)ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...:)
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:47 pm

Really don't know how you can congratulate losers that fought for the right for slavery but give a small thanks for a rights advocate.

You need help.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:43 am

Much of this can be viewed as a matter of perspectives.

One the one hand, you have soldiers arriving to (essentially) free slaves and end slavery. There is no debate from me that slavery is EVIL.

On the other hand, those same soldiers are here to invade our lands and kill our people and family and destroy our homes, farms, and towns, as did happen.

They are both true and does not make the other perspective only a false narrative.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:56 am

--------They fought for States Rights ...Dish...learn your History....In his inaugural address of 1861...Lincoln...spoke on the War of Succession...Not Slavery...States Rights to Succeed...Which after his speech...4 more states left the Union and Joined the Confederacy...It wasn't until 3 years of fighting a stalemate,that Lincoln brought slavery into the mix,to keep England and France out of The War between the States...LEE was America's greatest Soldier...Offered command of both armies...You tell me anywhere in History that has happened ...before or since...Jackson..was the 1st Martyr of Civil Rights...The Judge got to Stonewall the only way he could...Stonewall...shot by his own men at night ;) ...Think about it.....As for States Rights...We still have them...South Dakota never locked down... California is still locked down....As for slavery...That was Lincoln's doing half way through the war to keep England and France out of the war... Slavery was one issue... Lincoln didn't free the slaves,he didn't even free slaves in the North or Border states like Delaware... Jefferson Davis did...His own wife/daughter were Women of ethnicity...
--------As for Slavery...It was still legal,on the books in Delaware, Biden's state until 1908 A.D...There still is slavery in America...they call it Human Trafficking ,just give it another name....Obama/Clinton(Hillary) got rid of Kadaffi in Libya... Since he has been gone... Slavery now is back in Libya...You think it was back in Roman times on the North African coast...Thanks Obama/Clinton (Hillary) :roll: :roll: :roll: ...People are being sold in the 1,000s everyday in Libya...Not to mention everything you're using to post in the forum...Was brought to you by Chinese slaves...As far as History...At some point in History, everybody has been a slave...No matter where or when...So,spare me your view on Slavery...On top of that...You can't judge 18th/19th cen.,by 21st cen. Thinking....In a 100 years people might think riding horses ,or riding around in cars,planes is a crime of humanity...Eating cows or fish...A crime against nature...Are you right now, going to stop going through the Drive Thru at Burger King...Are You???...Or is it the standard way of life right now!!!
--------As for KING,STONEWALL, and LEE every American should aspire to measure up to them...Maybe if people would learn the real story behind them....America wouldn't be getting it's ass kicked by a bunch of goat farmers in Afghanistan... Today's blind American military are the real losers...Until they pay attention to those that came before...
O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:45 pm

I'd aspire to be like King, but Lee and Stonewall? Lol. Alot of nerve to say Lee and Stonewall was America's greatest soldiers, who fought for the confederacy, which was about slavery, succession and expansion. Why you choose to ignore this well known and established fact that's well over a century old is mind boggingly idiotic.

Besides that, you look up to two generals who lost the war for the south. They L O S T. Amazing "heroes." One didn't have a farts prayer to win the war anyways, and the other led some really intelligent people that shoots their own general. Lol. Great accomplishments, looks great on their resume, I'm sure.

Good that the south lost, and good riddance to two traitors.

You need to step outside and smell the coffee, wars over son. The north won and you can't own slaves.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:04 pm

I enjoyed your adverb a lot...never seen "mind bogglingly" typed out before. Cool ...
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:07 pm

KoolBak wrote:I enjoyed your adverb a lot...never seen "mind bogglingly" typed out before. Cool ...

I've been drinking.

Edit - And sorry, i really have a low tolerance for racism, or the Confederate bullshit in general. I let alot of crap pass, but this dude that advocates southern rights is probably some fat f*ck that barely leaves the basement, worked no more than 20 hours a week, complains about inflation but contributes nothing to society, and likely has never picked up a rifle for a country he so claims to love. This guy can blow me.

The mentality of a bygone era that should remain dead, and it's that Neanderthal mentality that holds us back as a species.

I hate people.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:53 pm

Especially the people here :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,