Conquer Club

Obama Shocked as Hilarious Legacy Portrait Unveiled

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Obama Shocked as Hilarious Legacy Portrait Unveiled

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:48 pm

People used to say that the shadow of the plant in the portrait of Hillary Clinton's husband represented Monica Lewinsky's dress ...

For 8 years supporters of Hillary Clinton's husband said "no No NO! You sickos are sex obsessed pervs!"

Then, five months before he died the painter - Nelson Shanks - said this:

I could never get this Monica thing completely out of my mind and it is subtly incorporated in the painting. If you look at the left-hand side of it there's a mantle in the Oval Office and I put a shadow coming into the painting and it does two things. It actually literally represents a shadow from a blue dress that I had on a mannequin, that I had there while I was painting it, but not when he was there. It is also a bit of a metaphor in that it represents a shadow on the office he held, or on him. And so the Clintons hate the portrait. They want it removed from the National Portrait Gallery.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... rtist-says

I'm on Team GabonX on this one. This is definitely the Barack Bukkake portrait.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:43 am

Gonna have to side with Gabon on this, it looks like sperm and not a vein on the side of his head.

I get that painters and artists have their own way of making their "mark," but I feel like it'd be a bit more appropriate to actually say something to the guy before he starts painting it. "I'm gonna make your vein into a big sperm on the side of your face, kay?"

Or maybe he did and Obama just didn't care. Who knows?

On another note, the portrait itself looks terrible. Chair looks like it's floating, angle is terrible.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Neoteny on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am

demonfork wrote:Because it's fucking weird. What the f*ck is the value of having a hidden sperm painted into this portrait?

The fact that you're trying to conflate this with some unfavorable view of sexual activity or hatred of women is fucking absurd. You must be a fucking retard.

It's not actually a thing though, is the problem. But here I have completed the racist hat trick, which is cool. Even Hannity withdrew the article. If you're on some trip that hannity won't touch, maybe reconsider.

So, since it's not a thing, it's not weird. If it were a thing, maybe a little weird, but art is weird and it's fine.

But it's not a thing, and you guys are SUPER invested in it being a thing, and that has to come from somewhere. Why do you guys hate sex?

saxitoxin wrote:People used to say that the shadow of the plant in the portrait of Hillary Clinton's husband represented Monica Lewinsky's dress ...

For 8 years supporters of Hillary Clinton's husband said "no No NO! You sickos are sex obsessed pervs!"

Then, five months before he died the painter - Nelson Shanks - said this:

I could never get this Monica thing completely out of my mind and it is subtly incorporated in the painting. If you look at the left-hand side of it there's a mantle in the Oval Office and I put a shadow coming into the painting and it does two things. It actually literally represents a shadow from a blue dress that I had on a mannequin, that I had there while I was painting it, but not when he was there. It is also a bit of a metaphor in that it represents a shadow on the office he held, or on him. And so the Clintons hate the portrait. They want it removed from the National Portrait Gallery.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... rtist-says

I'm on Team GabonX on this one. This is definitely the Barack Bukkake portrait.

Man, weird that artists think about contemporary events and scandals. That's blowing my mind over here. If Obama had all of his skin melted off or were covered in dead baby parts, we might be on to something here, but he is just sitting in a bush trying so hard not to shit that his veins are popping out.

Four racists?

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Gonna have to side with Gabon on this, it looks like sperm and not a vein on the side of his head.

I get that painters and artists have their own way of making their "mark," but I feel like it'd be a bit more appropriate to actually say something to the guy before he starts painting it. "I'm gonna make your vein into a big sperm on the side of your face, kay?"

Or maybe he did and Obama just didn't care. Who knows?

On another note, the portrait itself looks terrible. Chair looks like it's floating, angle is terrible.

What is this, almost a double turkey?

The painting's a little silly. I could see maybe interpretations of Obama's legacy being overshadowed by a Bush? Y'all just weirded out by a vein though.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:22 am

I'm still waiting for that picture.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:38 am

Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby patches70 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:08 am

OMG, Look, the painting is terrible. It just is what it is, but art is in the beholder so if one likes the painting that's fine and dandy as well.

However, if any of you honestly think that's not a sperm painted on Obama's face, then you are seriously deluded. The artist put a sperm on his face. So what, but stop trying to say it's "just a vein". Because it's not. It's a sperm artistically portraying a vein.
So just admit it, it's a sperm. Trying to say otherwise is just stupid. It's no big deal, I guess. Just stop being stupid and at the very least admit the truth, you can still like the painting regardless it you want.

It looks like crap to me, but that's just my own individual opinion. It's not even that Obama has a sperm painted on his face as the reason I don't like the painting. It looks like it was painted by an elementary student is all. A fairly talented elementary student with a whole hell of a lot still left to learn. It is not what I personally envision for a Presidential portrait, that's all. That's why I don't like it. It doesn't make Obama look "Presidential".
Private patches70

Postby mrswdk on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:16 am

Wait, so was Obama sexually assaulted by his portrait artist? Drawing sexual objects on someone's likeness is a forced intersection of that individual with sex so it is a sexual assault, if that is what has been done here.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:24 am

Just one more reason I don't like the painting.

I googled it to see if others felt the same, and I'm actually surprised at the number of people that actually like this abomination of a portrait.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Neoteny on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:29 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I'm still waiting for that picture.

Why didn't anyone warn me how thirsty warmonger is?
Major Neoteny

Postby Neoteny on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 am

patches70 wrote:OMG, Look, the painting is terrible. It just is what it is, but art is in the beholder so if one likes the painting that's fine and dandy as well.

However, if any of you honestly think that's not a sperm painted on Obama's face, then you are seriously deluded. The artist put a sperm on his face. So what, but stop trying to say it's "just a vein". Because it's not. It's a sperm artistically portraying a vein.
So just admit it, it's a sperm. Trying to say otherwise is just stupid. It's no big deal, I guess. Just stop being stupid and at the very least admit the truth, you can still like the painting regardless it you want.

It looks like crap to me, but that's just my own individual opinion. It's not even that Obama has a sperm painted on his face as the reason I don't like the painting. It looks like it was painted by an elementary student is all. A fairly talented elementary student with a whole hell of a lot still left to learn. It is not what I personally envision for a Presidential portrait, that's all. That's why I don't like it. It doesn't make Obama look "Presidential".

This painting is like a racist homophobe rorschach test.
Major Neoteny

Postby patches70 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:41 am

Yep, the last refuge for the scoundrel who can't admit truth is to simply call someone a racist.

You know, when you go around calling people racists who aren't racists, then you dilute the meaning until the word racist doesn't mean anything at all.
One day you'll try and raise the alarm on a real racist and no one will believe you because you just call everyone a racist.

Schmuck.
Private patches70

Postby mrswdk on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:53 am

patches70 wrote:Schmuck.

Zionist.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Neoteny on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:06 am

patches70 wrote:Yep, the last refuge for the scoundrel who can't admit truth is to simply call someone a racist.

You know, when you go around calling people racists who aren't racists, then you dilute the meaning until the word racist doesn't mean anything at all.
One day you'll try and raise the alarm on a real racist and no one will believe you because you just call everyone a racist.

Schmuck.

Thus has nothing to do with the... truth?.. of Obama having a sperm on his face, and everything to with all my past experiences with you pointing to you being a racist. The term definitely has a meaning. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's meaningless.
Major Neoteny

Postby patches70 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:48 am

Guess what genius, it's not racist nor homophobic to see that the artist painted a sperm on Obama face. Artists do that kinda shit all the time.

What's odd is how you refuse to acknowledge that there is a sperm cell painted on Obama's face. As if you acknowledging that fact would somehow demean or be insulting toward Obama or even the artist. That seems a bit homophobic.

As to your supposed past experiences with me, I don't know who the f*ck you are. I think you are that felon that used to post here a long time ago. Then you disappeared. What happen? You get sent to the pokey again? Ya just get out and came back here to blare about your hatred of the cops and authority, and all the people who keep putting you down, keeping you down?

That's cool. Blare away. You're life is in your own hands. If ya wanna spend it calling everyone a racist and pretending sperm cells painted on people's faces aren't sperm cells, so be it.

But, dude, that's a sperm cell painted on Obama's face. How is it you can't admit that? Call me a racist all you want, it ain't gonna wipe that sperm off'a Obama's face. It's there forever. Hell, I wouldn't care if artists went back and painted sperms all over the faces of all the past Presidential portraits. It'd be pretty funny I think. Just like this portrait, of a sperm faced Obama sitting in a levitating chair in the middle of a bunch of weeds looking like he's pinching a loaf. A very Presidential painting indeed!
Private patches70

Postby Neoteny on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:19 pm

How old are you dude? Your memory is shit. You've been around preaching for a while, and I know I've called out your bullshit before. But you were never really one for attention to detail, so I won't hold your poor memory against you. I think you're talking about AKIceman or something though. The pigs haven't caught me yet.

It's a vein bro. Any obsession you have with it being sperm is coming from somewhere and I'm just trying to understand where. Is it for all the same reasons you hated him as a president (because he's black)? Is this just the usual homophobia? Why are you so invested in this?
Major Neoteny

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:47 pm

I've noticed the painter was pretty good at getting Obama's facial features correct. Except for the vein. You have any idea why the artist was so bad at painting veins? I mean the picture you showed me of the vein would be pretty easy to mimic. Artistic minds want to know.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:12 pm

mrswdk wrote:Wait, so was Obama sexually assaulted by his portrait artist? Drawing sexual objects on someone's likeness is a forced intersection of that individual with sex so it is a sexual assault, if that is what has been done here.

Yeah, I think he has valid grounds for a lawsuit here. He won't do it, though, because it would seem petty and would hurt his image more than the grin-and-bear-it path.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby karel on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 pm

idiot should not even been given one as he was one of the worst prez ever
Private 1st Class karel

Postby Thorthoth on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Wait, so was Obama sexually assaulted by his portrait artist? Drawing sexual objects on someone's likeness is a forced intersection of that individual with sex so it is a sexual assault, if that is what has been done here.

Yeah, I think he has valid grounds for a lawsuit here. He won't do it, though, because it would seem petty and would hurt his image more than the grin-and-bear-it path.

Where the hell have you been, Duk? Ever hear of #MeToo? Trust me, being outraged and petty is the way of the future. Better get used to it.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Thorthoth wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Where the hell have you been, Duk? Ever hear of #MeToo? Trust me, being outraged and petty is the way of the future. Better get used to it.

I think most people think that being forced to blow your boss is a little more serious than having someone draw a silly picture of you.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:15 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Thorthoth wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

I think most people think that being forced to blow your boss is a little more serious than having someone draw a silly picture of you.

Disingenuous response, Duk. 99% of that whinging is about merely being asked or exposed to a sexual situation. Very little forcing involved... Draw a picture of a co-worker with semen on it's face if you don't believe me.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:13 am

karel wrote:idiot should not even been given one as he was one of the worst prez ever

Fukn A! Trump is the bestest of the best!

I love the way he turned super patriots like yourself Karel and turned all of you into Russian dik suckers!

You, Tzor and ConfederateSS, should throw a party and take turns jerking off to a portrait of Trump.

Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby mrswdk on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:25 am

Bernie Sanders hired a political consultant with pro-Russia experience, had a mysterious unidentified campaign donation, had numerous Russian agents working on behalf of his campaign, and benefitted from Russian-backed Wikileaks. At a time when a public investigation is centering on the Trump administration, the question begs to be asked: what was Bernie Sanders' role in all this?

Was Russia simply using Sanders and his supporters as willing stooges in their effots to bring down Hillary Clinton? Or did Sanders have knowledge of their involvement? Who gave Sanders that mysterious $10 million donation? Why did he refuse to submit his final FEC filing? And why has Bernie Sanders remained silent as the Trump Administration has become more and more corrupt in its dealings with Russia?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Wow, I never saw so many grown men dreaming of sperm on a painting.

Keep on fantasizing fellas.
Captain notyou2

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:26 am

mrswdk wrote:
Bernie Sanders hired a political consultant with pro-Russia experience, had a mysterious unidentified campaign donation, had numerous Russian agents working on behalf of his campaign, and benefitted from Russian-backed Wikileaks. At a time when a public investigation is centering on the Trump administration, the question begs to be asked: what was Bernie Sanders' role in all this?

Was Russia simply using Sanders and his supporters as willing stooges in their effots to bring down Hillary Clinton? Or did Sanders have knowledge of their involvement? Who gave Sanders that mysterious $10 million donation? Why did he refuse to submit his final FEC filing? And why has Bernie Sanders remained silent as the Trump Administration has become more and more corrupt in its dealings with Russia?

Or.....are you still receiving your news from those reliable sources originating from Moscow......silly twat.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,