Conquer Club

Right to offend

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Right to offend

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm

This is exactly why people should say what they want. Freedom to think.

Captain warmonger1981

Re: Right to offend

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Thank you for your insight.

Fuk off you fukn closet queen?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Thank you for your insight.

Eat a dick you fucking faggot. I expected a dumb piece of shit like you not to understand the rights of speech. I hope I offended you. The only thing that comes out of my closet fly-ass gear. The only thing in your closet is David Carradine.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:10 am

This offends me.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mrswdk on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 am

warmonger1981 wrote:

Eat a dick you fucking faggot. I expected a dumb piece of shit like you not to understand the rights of speech.

Does anyone know how Debate Club scoring works? I have no idea how to pick a winner in a fair manner.

@saxitoxin you were probably in Debate Club, what's your verdict?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 am

I liked the interview as well, so I bought his book. My GOD!! Worst book I've read in a long time. Now I can't find myself to like him anymore.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 am

warmonger1981 wrote:

Eat a dick you fucking faggot. I expected a dumb piece of shit like you not to understand the rights of speech. I hope I offended you. The only thing that comes out of my closet fly-ass gear. The only thing in your closet is David Carradine.

ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Neoteny on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:This is exactly why people should say what they want. Freedom to think.

Y'all should work out reading without moving your lips before moving on to advanced concepts like thinking without speaking.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:05 pm

mrswdk wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:

Eat a dick you fucking faggot. I expected a dumb piece of shit like you not to understand the rights of speech.

Does anyone know how Debate Club scoring works? I have no idea how to pick a winner in a fair manner.

@saxitoxin you were probably in Debate Club, what's your verdict?

If you want a debate check out my Master thread.

waauw wrote:I liked the interview as well, so I bought his book. My GOD!! Worst book I've read in a long time. Now I can't find myself to like him anymore.

LIES!!! FUCKING LIES!!

Neoteny wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:This is exactly why people should say what they want. Freedom to think.

Y'all should work out reading without moving your lips before moving on to advanced concepts like thinking without speaking.

Y'all?? Should be "You all". Please go back to school and learn correct speech before you spit out your boyfriend's sperm. Or quit speaking Ebonics. You're not from the hood although you probably wear a long white hood.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 pm

If "y'all" is incorrect, then so is "you're."

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Neoteny on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:00 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Y'all?? Should be "You all". Please go back to school and learn correct speech before you spit out your boyfriend's sperm. Or quit speaking Ebonics. You're not from the hood although you probably wear a long white hood.

That's sort of a weird hill to die on. This is one of the many reasons why people hate the midwest. Pedantic shits with no cultural awareness. "Y'all" isn't just part of black vernacular; it's super widespread through all southern dialects. Even your most racist Hatchechubbee hick says it.

"Y'all" is awesome and everyone should use it.
Major Neoteny

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm

I think English needs to reclaim a second person plural. Y'all works just fine. Spanish has ustedes and vosotros, Greek has Ī•ĻƒĪµĪÆĻ‚, etc.

I guess we could go back to "thou."

-TG
Last edited by TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby waauw on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:59 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:
waauw wrote:I liked the interview as well, so I bought his book. My GOD!! Worst book I've read in a long time. Now I can't find myself to like him anymore.

LIES!!! FUCKING LIES!!

Dude, he basically wrote all of Tzor's wet dreams into a single book.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:22 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I think English needs to reclaim a second person plural. Y'all works just fine. Spanish has ustedes and vosotros, Greek has Ī•ĻƒĪµĪÆĻ‚, etc.

I guess we could go back to "thou" i guess.

-TG

Youse
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:27 pm

"Youse" is for mafia thugs, though.

Postby waauw on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:31 pm

mrswdk wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I think English needs to reclaim a second person plural. Y'all works just fine. Spanish has ustedes and vosotros, Greek has Ī•ĻƒĪµĪÆĻ‚, etc.

I guess we could go back to "thou" i guess.

-TG

Youse

Lieutenant waauw

Postby Neoteny on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:55 pm

Youse is fine. It's not as good though.
Major Neoteny

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:14 pm

I actually applaud you guys and all your teamwork. You work very efficiently together. Always like stirring up the pot with you pussies. Funny thing is neoteny nobody really knows where it originated from. I'll choose black people you can choose racist whites from the south. People don't hate the Midwest. If anything the Midwest feeds you fucking idiots. Maybe the Midwest should take it's food and go home and starve you bastards. Looks like I proved my point waauw.. you didn't read any books of his. You probably still clinging on to the Nazi era. You don't read books you burn them. TG has a flag of a racist. Luckily there's no black lives matter on this website they would f*ck you up. So please don't talk about the context of the video. That might be too much of an intelligent conversation. So go back to sucking a trolls dick you fucking Goombas.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Neoteny on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Funny thing is neoteny nobody really knows where it originated from. I'll choose black people you can choose racist whites from the south.

That's not how that works.

warmonger1981 wrote:People don't hate the Midwest. If anything the Midwest feeds you fucking idiots. Maybe the Midwest should take it's food and go home and starve you bastards.

People absolutely do hate the midwest. Ohio is most famous for being a place people hate. And nobody gives a f*ck about your corn. But it's actually fine. There are good people everywhere. You're just an example of the worst representative.

warmonger1981 wrote:So please don't talk about the context of the video. That might be too much of an intelligent conversation. So go back to sucking a trolls dick you fucking Goombas.

The context of the video is that one can say whatever one wants, but what the interviewer was clearly unable to respond with is that we can say anything we want in response. For example, that the things you say make a shitty person and you should shut the f*ck up and if you don't we will talk over you so nobody else can hear you.

So, warmonger, you are a shitty person and you should shut the f*ck up.
Major Neoteny

Postby mrswdk on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:54 am

*debating intensifies*
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:41 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I actually applaud you guys and all your teamwork. You work very efficiently together. Always like stirring up the pot with you pussies. Funny thing is neoteny nobody really knows where it originated from. I'll choose black people you can choose racist whites from the south. People don't hate the Midwest. If anything the Midwest feeds you fucking idiots. Maybe the Midwest should take it's food and go home and starve you bastards. Looks like I proved my point waauw.. you didn't read any books of his. You probably still clinging on to the Nazi era. You don't read books you burn them. TG has a flag of a racist. Luckily there's no black lives matter on this website they would f*ck you up. So please don't talk about the context of the video. That might be too much of an intelligent conversation. So go back to sucking a trolls dick you fucking Goombas.

Actually I did read his book. Did you? Or are you just acting the poser again?

I dislike writers who market wrongfully just to get more sales, which is what Mr. Peterson did. He alluded that the book would be well balanced from multiple sources. Instead the book is basically a bible dissertation, not well balanced at all. Now don't get me wrong, he makes some interesting points, but I did not pick the book to be lectured to about the bible. The book especially does not justify 400+ pages. He could've easily gotten it down to 100-200 pages. Instead he writes convoluted texts, running on tangents, sometimes using irrelevant sources like fictional novels. It's fine if he likes Dostoyevski, but I don't give a f*ck.

Lieutenant waauw

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 am

Neoteny wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:Funny thing is neoteny nobody really knows where it originated from. I'll choose black people you can choose racist whites from the south.

Actually it is how it works. Silly rabbit. I first dated it was from black people. You wanted to use it from the south. I picked slaves you picked racist.

warmonger1981 wrote:People don't hate the Midwest. If anything the Midwest feeds you fucking idiots. Maybe the Midwest should take it's food and go home and starve you bastards.

People absolutely do hate the midwest. Ohio is most famous for being a place people hate. And nobody gives a f*ck about your corn. But it's actually fine. There are good people everywhere. You're just an example of the worst representative.

I know it sounds like you hate the Midwest. And I'm glad to hear that you don't want to eat corn no more. It is true there are good people everywhere. It's just your perception that I'm the worst presentation. Remember perception equals reality.

warmonger1981 wrote:So please don't talk about the context of the video. That might be too much of an intelligent conversation. So go back to sucking a trolls dick you fucking Goombas.

The context of the video is that one can say whatever one wants, but what the interviewer was clearly unable to respond with is that we can say anything we want in response. For example, that the things you say make a shitty person and you should shut the f*ck up and if you don't we will talk over you so nobody else can hear you.

Know the context of the video is that she's trying to see he can't have an opinion because it might hurt someone's feelings. He basically told her to take a hike.Remember perception equals reality. So yes you may think I'm a shitty person. And if you want me to shut the f*ck up just don't come back to this thread or foe me. That seems like a logical thing to do.

Captain warmonger1981

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:02 am

waauw wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:I actually applaud you guys and all your teamwork. You work very efficiently together. Always like stirring up the pot with you pussies. Funny thing is neoteny nobody really knows where it originated from. I'll choose black people you can choose racist whites from the south. People don't hate the Midwest. If anything the Midwest feeds you fucking idiots. Maybe the Midwest should take it's food and go home and starve you bastards. Looks like I proved my point waauw.. you didn't read any books of his. You probably still clinging on to the Nazi era. You don't read books you burn them. TG has a flag of a racist. Luckily there's no black lives matter on this website they would f*ck you up. So please don't talk about the context of the video. That might be too much of an intelligent conversation. So go back to sucking a trolls dick you fucking Goombas.

Actually I did read his book. Did you? Or are you just acting the poser again?

I dislike writers who market wrongfully just to get more sales, which is what Mr. Peterson did. He alluded that the book would be well balanced from multiple sources. Instead the book is basically a bible dissertation, not well balanced at all. Now don't get me wrong, he makes some interesting points, but I did not pick the book to be lectured to about the bible. The book especially does not justify 400+ pages. He could've easily gotten it down to 100-200 pages. Instead he writes convoluted texts, running on tangents, sometimes using irrelevant sources like fictional novels. It's fine if he likes Dostoyevski, but I don't give a f*ck.

Proves nothing. You gave nothing really specific. So please tell me what are the interesting points he made. Sounds like you're running on tangents. Sometimes using irrelevant arguments. Sounds like you just read his Wikipedia page. He also is very interested in the Nietzche. He actually talks about Nietzsche more than Dostoyevsky. So no you didn't read the books because 12 Rules For Life doesn't talk about Dostoyevsky.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby waauw on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:43 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Proves nothing. You gave nothing really specific. So please tell me what are the interesting points he made. Sounds like you're running on tangents. Sometimes using irrelevant arguments. Sounds like you just read his Wikipedia page. He also is very interested in the Nietzche. He actually talks about Nietzsche more than Dostoyevsky. So no you didn't read the books because 12 Rules For Life doesn't talk about Dostoyevsky.

You want pieces I did find interesting? Here's two.

1. Happiness makes a bad life goal because it's too variable to life's cycles. Deeper philosophies and morals are much more stable.
2. Kids are basically dogs. Punish them for being bad, keep insisting until they learn, and once they have pat them on the head saying how they are a 'good boy'.

I keep to my opinion. Most of his so-called advices are basically the same as what you find everywhere on the internet, except that he goes on an unnecessarily convoluted ramble about them. "Show confidence", "pick your friends", "don't help people without being sceptical", ...
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Neoteny on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:50 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:
Neoteny wrote:

Actually it is how it works. Silly rabbit. I first dated it was from black people. You wanted to use it from the south. I picked slaves you picked racist.

I know it sounds like you hate the Midwest. And I'm glad to hear that you don't want to eat corn no more. It is true there are good people everywhere. It's just your perception that I'm the worst presentation. Remember perception equals reality.

Know the context of the video is that she's trying to see he can't have an opinion because it might hurt someone's feelings. He basically told her to take a hike.Remember perception equals reality. So yes you may think I'm a shitty person. And if you want me to shut the f*ck up just don't come back to this thread or foe me. That seems like a logical thing to do.

What even the f*ck is this. You are getting worked up here, and I need you to calm down and try to work out a coherent reply. There are handy buttons at the top of the editor that help you format your replies in a way that isn't painful, not just in the realm of poorly thought out word vomit, but also with respect to, like, editing and structure. For someone spewing bile over "y'all," you seem to have no concern for effective communication. Just take a few breaths, man. Or, don't, whatever.

The origin of "y'all" is unclear and far enough back in time that it's not relevant. The fact that you sneer at it as ebonics or whatever is indicative of the fact that you have no idea how life is outside of your little cowshit-covered corn field, and you should probably shut the f*ck up.

I mean, I'm not sure what the context of the video is because it's like a one minute video that has very intentionally removed all the context from the discussion, so I don't even know if she's an unprepared interviewer or what, but the context as it relates to your thread seems to be that nobody should be able to tell someone to stop being offensive because it somehow restricts free thought. The fact is, if you are being offensive, anyone else has the right to tell you to shut the f*ck up and go away. You can be a shithead all you want, but don't be a little bitch about it when people don't want to put up with you. That is the actual right to free speech and free thought and an important part of actually understanding and living with other people and being a part of productive discourse. I get that you dislike people who aren't parroting the same bullshit as you, but the rest of us enjoy living our lives without some hick with calipers following us around. If you can't make your point without being offensive, the problem isn't the discourse, the problem is you.

I know it's hard being told that your precious shithead opinions are garbage, but seriously, maybe reread what you post before you reply. Or, better yet, shut the f*ck up and go away.
Major Neoteny

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,