Conquer Club

Stormy and Trump

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Stormy and Trump

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:28 am

QED #11

Bernie Sanders wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Fake Burnie is too stoooopid to realize that he falls for ALL my traps.

And he cannot count up to three. The fake doll my mother saw? You were carrying it into your parent's basement, Burnie. My Mom (NOT Mum) said "Son, you know that STUPID guy goes that goes by Fake Burnie? He was walking into his parent's house with this blow up balloon or something. It looked a bit like a female, but I could not be sure as he tried to put a sheet over it. Very odd. I wonder what it is, son." I told her that with that IDIOT, it could be anything weird or odd or silly. I told my Mom (not my MUM) "You know Burnie has mental problems, mostly due to his lack of brains."

I then reminded her to stay away from Burnie. I reminded her that all his neighbors says he lies constantly, is found in their yards, and he is really weird. AND they all said they think he is mentally handicapped. (Aghast....one said he is "mentally RETARDED" since he acts and talks like a simpleton.)

She agreed and said that "I am so glad I never got near him. One day, he tried to stop me, but I kept on driving. He tried to run after me; I nearly HIT HIM. THAT IDIOT..!"

I old her, "Mom, please never go near that idiot. I think he has serious mental Problems."

Burnie cannot offer any refutation. I doubt he knows what it means; he merely repeats his silly lies and his gross, crude insults.

QED, again, Burnie. You LOST. OVER. Done. Do not fall into the trap, again.

jusplay4fun wrote:So Burnie can't count or was NOT there, OR was not THREE...hmmm....ANOTHER intelligent post by the FAKE BURNIE......

WoW....burnie, keep digging yourself deeper into the hole of dung you live in, the DUNG INN.......LoL....aka your mother's basement.

Bernie Sanders wrote:
tkr4lf wrote:
My mother knows who my father is. She said it was NOT you, Fake Burnie.

It amuses me to no end to imagine this dude going and asking his mom if this guy on the cc forum is his real dad, and his mom quietly confirming to him that no, he is not.

Yet my illegitimate son says his Mum saw me with a sex doll! She admits to seeing me! True, she saw me with a sex doll, cause I love a threesome...his mum, a blow up doll and his Mum. She enjoyed that doll too!

I rest my case.....

Oh son, my sweet little boy....how you amuse me.

I'm so very happy son that you revived this thread. You are drawn to your real biological daddy.

Wish you could sit on my lap, while I tell you stories of my carefree days. Yea, those were the days son!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:31 am

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Go play with your blow-up Stormy Doll that my mother said you carried into your house. IN BROAD Daylight? f.b.?? say it ain't so....

What kind of fake burnie and fake father can you be? and You're a fake lothario, too. OK, NOW that makes SENSE. PERFECT Sense.

I bet that f.b. bought two of those blow-up Stormy Dolls. What a maroon. SO SAD.
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:37 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Go play with your blow-up Stormy Doll that my mother said you carried into your house. IN BROAD Daylight? f.b.?? say it ain't so....

What kind of fake burnie and fake father can you be? and You're a fake lothario, too. OK, NOW that makes SENSE. PERFECT Sense.

I bet that f.b. bought two of those blow-up Stormy Dolls. What a maroon. SO SAD.

Is that what your Mommy said? At least you admit that your Mommy knows me.

I thought I mentioned this before? Your Mommy wanted a threesome, so I brought over the Long Dong Bubba blow up doll for her. Mommy was so rough with Long Dong Bubba.....well it was deflated. My God does that woman have stamina.

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat May 04, 2019 12:11 am

A moronic response by the village idiot; I am glad that I did not bother to read his inane response, until now. What a maroon.

Postby 2dimes on Sat May 04, 2019 12:48 pm

The sandwich has gone bad. Stop going back and tasting it.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun May 05, 2019 7:58 pm

the fb is a rotting, stinking, ugly sandwich? love the analogy, 2 dimes

2dimes wrote:The sandwich has gone bad. Stop going back and tasting it.

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun May 05, 2019 8:06 pm

8-) :?
jusplay4fun wrote:the fb is a rotting, stinking, ugly sandwich? love the analogy, 2 dimes

2dimes wrote:The sandwich has gone bad. Stop going back and tasting it.

My son misses me!

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,