Conquer Club

Letizia & Sofia

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Letizia & Sofia

Postby nietzsche on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:00 pm

I logged in today expecting to see a saxi thread about some public fight between the spanish queens.. i was checking marca.com and saw some references to it, and the one using game of thrones as a joke caught me and i couldn't resist. for a moment i felt like mrs wdk, except she reads the guardian and the mirror for her gossip.

anyway, this is the kind of story that saxi would love and he would pick a side and explain the whole story in that light. then Duk or someone else would step in and try to balance the story. Then Symmetry will add something about queen elizabeth and then we would have comparisons and such. Somehow this thread would help me understand why some countries still have kings, and some story about the noble houses and all that.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Re: Letizia & Sofia

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:17 pm

Damn, I was hoping this was another one of your hottie voting threads with some beautiful chicas.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby nietzsche on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:31 pm

Letizia

Sofia

there.

you're disgusting.
General nietzsche

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:59 am

The one on top looks like a bird lady.
Major tkr4lf

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:04 am

Letizia looks a bit like Julia Roberts on a bad day.

Sofia looks quite a bit like Queen Elizabeth. Definitely a reminder of how thin the gene pool is among European nobility.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 am

Who doesn't like to f*ck their cousins?
Major tkr4lf

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:52 am

My cousins, unfortunately.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Poor guy.
Major tkr4lf

Postby nietzsche on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Sofia looks quite a bit like Queen Elizabeth. Definitely a reminder of how thin the gene pool is among European nobility.

my first thought too.

but if i'm not mistaken they're from two completely differnt families aren't they? Q. Elizabeth is from the house of windsor and Sofia is borbon.
General nietzsche

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Didn't they pretty much all inter-mix though?
Major tkr4lf

Postby nietzsche on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Well, they're all lizard people.

BOOM!
General nietzsche

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:33 pm

ICKE IS MY HERO
Major tkr4lf

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:58 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Sofia looks quite a bit like Queen Elizabeth. Definitely a reminder of how thin the gene pool is among European nobility.

my first thought too.

but if i'm not mistaken they're from two completely differnt families aren't they? Q. Elizabeth is from the house of windsor and Sofia is borbon.

No, Sofia's husband is a Bourbon. She herself is a Hanoverian. Her father was King of Greece, one of her great-grandfathers was a King of Denmark, and going back a few more generations she is descended from the British King George III (yes, the one who let the Yankees run away from home.) Elizabeth's consort, Philip, is of course part of the Greek house, but that doesn't explain why Sofia looks like Elizabeth. I tried to find a more direct link than George III but was unsuccessful. It's tough tracing these royal genealogies; every time they change countries they change their name, and they all have a dozen cousins with the same first name, so it's a real swirlie to try to follow.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:17 pm

General nietzsche

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Now you know what to buy me for Christmas.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:35 pm

lol, i was going to buy one of those of the timeline of world history posters.. it was it's own site, that was their whole and only project.. they sold some, others were on the way.. and they they simply stopped doing it.. it wasn't cheap but it was by far the best timeline of history i had seen.
General nietzsche

Postby tkr4lf on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Jesus, what a messy family tree.

That's interesting that they can all be traced back to Charlemagne.

Have you guys ever heard that theory that Charlemagne wasn't real? That that entire period of history, I guess about 4-500 years or so, was completely fabricated by historians in the mid-to-high middle ages. I read it somewhere, can't even remember where now. It wasn't that long ago though. It was interesting.

I guess some of their "evidence" is that looking through the historical records and whatnot, the periods before charlemagne and after whatever the timeframe they were talking about were full of all sorts of records of families and things that occured, but then the period they were referring to had sparse records and it seemed to them more consistent with how it would be if someone jsut fabricated it all.

IDK, interesting anyway.
Major tkr4lf

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:09 pm

tkr4lf wrote:Jesus, what a messy family tree.

Have you guys ever heard that theory that Charlemagne wasn't real? That that entire period of history, I guess about 4-500 years or so, was completely fabricated by historians in the mid-to-high middle ages. I read it somewhere, can't even remember where now. It wasn't that long ago though. It was interesting.

I guess some of their "evidence" is that looking through the historical records and whatnot, the periods before charlemagne and after whatever the timeframe they were talking about were full of all sorts of records of families and things that occured, but then the period they were referring to had sparse records and it seemed to them more consistent with how it would be if someone jsut fabricated it all.

IDK, interesting anyway.

I posted a link to that here once. It was really strange because the years in question had all kinds of important events, like the start and spread of Islam.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby tkr4lf on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Hmm, maybe I read it here. Quite possible. That's funny though that I turn around and mention it here again as if it wasn't already posted. Damn potheads and their shitty memories.
Major tkr4lf

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:04 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:My cousins, unfortunately.

:lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:08 pm

IDK, interesting anyway.

Was it in a lizard man video about UFOs? That shit is crazy right?
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 pm

betiko wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:My cousins, unfortunately.

:lol: :lol:

great, the only spanish OT poster and he won't add anything to the story.
General nietzsche

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:11 am

tkr4lf wrote:Hmm, maybe I read it here. Quite possible. That's funny though that I turn around and mention it here again as if it wasn't already posted. Damn potheads and their shitty memories.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=216743&sk=a&start=25#p4904046

Here it is!
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby tkr4lf on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:53 pm

betiko wrote:

IDK, interesting anyway.

Was it in a lizard man video about UFOs? That shit is crazy right?

David Icke is a fucking nutwad, man. That shit is definitely crazy.

DoomYoshi wrote:
tkr4lf wrote:Hmm, maybe I read it here. Quite possible. That's funny though that I turn around and mention it here again as if it wasn't already posted. Damn potheads and their shitty memories.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=216743&sk=a&start=25#p4904046

Here it is!

lol, figures. I'm like that guy that hears a joke and then a week later goes to the person that told it to me and tells it to them as if it's my own joke.
Major tkr4lf

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:56 pm

tkr4lf wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Here it is!

lol, figures. I'm like that guy that hears a joke and then a week later goes to the person that told it to me and tells it to them as if it's my own joke.

I've done worse than that. I've done it the same afternoon...:)
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,