Conquer Club

syria

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: syria

Postby Neoteny on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:53 am

It's almost cute when fascists put on their Kermit Peterson glasses and croak "do you know who the REAL nazis are? People who are intolerant of Nazism!" and then chortle to themselves about how they scored imaginary logic points and brutalized someone in the colosseum of discourse. The smugness of ignorance is astounding.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:21 am

What You Need to Know About Historical Zionism - Video Compilation
https://youtu.be/GqHrbIJI9BQ
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:49 am

armati wrote:What You Need to Know About Historical Zionism - Video Compilation

To be fair, I didn't think that asking you to be honest would result in some non-union Duck Dynasty moron vid from Youtube.

I don't know what I was expecting really.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 am

by Paul Craig Roberts of PaulCraigRoberts.org

Many, including Russia’s President Putin, have asked why the US launched an illegal attack on Syria prior to the chemical weapons inspectors examining the site of the alleged chemical attack.

This popular question completely misses the point. The US attack on Syria is a clear and indisputable war crime against a sovereign country regardless of whether Syria used a chemical weapon in driving the Washington supported terrorists from Douma. No one acted to stop Washington’s war crime. Some of Washington’s vassals, such as Germany and Italy, refused to participate in Washington’s war crime, but no one attempted to block it. The impotent UN Security Council, to which Russia is wasting its time appealing, the EU, NATO, Russia and China themselves did nothing to stop Washington’s Nazi era war crime.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 am

Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:35 am

armati wrote:by Paul Craig Roberts of PaulCraigRoberts.org

Many, including Russia’s President Putin, have asked why the US launched an illegal attack on Syria prior to the chemical weapons inspectors examining the site of the alleged chemical attack.

This popular question completely misses the point. The US attack on Syria is a clear and indisputable war crime against a sovereign country regardless of whether Syria used a chemical weapon in driving the Washington supported terrorists from Douma. No one acted to stop Washington’s war crime. Some of Washington’s vassals, such as Germany and Italy, refused to participate in Washington’s war crime, but no one attempted to block it. The impotent UN Security Council, to which Russia is wasting its time appealing, the EU, NATO, Russia and China themselves did nothing to stop Washington’s Nazi era war crime.

Oh dear, Armati, "a Nazi era war crime"? I'm not even sure that your usual propaganda sources are pushing that line. It's almost sad that this bloke you like genuinely has no regard for the use of chemical weapons against civilians. Almost sad, but wearily predictable from you.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:40 am

Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:55 am

Armati, sometimes I get the feeling that you're trying to tell us something. Well, more accurately, have someone else tell us something. Spamming the thread with the same post just seems a bit lazy at this point.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Symmetry wrote:
armati wrote:by Paul Craig Roberts of PaulCraigRoberts.org

Oh dear, Armati, "a Nazi era war crime"? I'm not even sure that your usual propaganda sources are pushing that line. It's almost sad that this bloke you like genuinely has no regard for the use of chemical weapons against civilians. Almost sad, but wearily predictable from you.

I already posted an video with a boy from the alleged chem attack. One more time for those that didn't saw it.

What you need to know about the Syria strikes
Theresa May described the strikes as the 'right and legal' option, which has been challenged by Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn

Its sad when someone like Symmetry who is ISIS/Al-Qaeda fan, is whining when his favorite terrorist organizations are being kicked in the but.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Are you going to start talking about eating me again, Goran? That was an unpleasant image for literally everyone involved, even people who were just casually observing the threads. Your pathology does seem to start with the weird attempts to call me a terrorist and then progress rapidly to you imagining me in your mouth.

Nobody wants to see you go down that path again. I really don't. It was, frankly, creepy.

So anyway, Goran, I'm still not a fan of Al-Qaeda, or ISiS.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:The information the West are reacting on comes from the white helmets!

Oh no! Not rescue workers! Maybe they're secretly helping victims of chemical weapon attacks for the CIA? Digging kids out of rubble for the Illuminati? James Bond secretly setting up field hospitals to discredit Assad?

Those White Helmets... damn them and their actual evidence.

I find it curious that they're only active in rebel held territory.

Maybe because the territory under Assad's control isn't getting gas bombed?

It's kinda like suspecting that firefighters are secretly arsonists. They're always seen around burning buildings, after all.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Symmetry wrote:Are you going to start talking about eating me again, Goran? That was an unpleasant image for literally everyone involved, even people who were just casually observing the threads. Your pathology does seem to start with the weird attempts to call me a terrorist and then progress rapidly to you imagining me in your mouth.

Nobody wants to see you go down that path again. I really don't. It was, frankly, creepy.

You are probably not good for eating but you can be turned into a good soap, as any other ISIS/Al-Qaeda members or their fans.

By 'Nobody' you mean people like you... well you guys will get what you deserve ;)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Symmetry wrote:Are you going to start talking about eating me again, Goran? That was an unpleasant image for literally everyone involved

If you guys go through with this, I think I can find a group of people online for whom this would not only be pleasant but might they actually pay just to watch. HMU, my commision is 20%!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:57 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Are you going to start talking about eating me again, Goran? That was an unpleasant image for literally everyone involved

If you guys go through with this, I think I can find a group of people online for whom this would not only be pleasant but might they actually pay just to watch. HMU, my commision is 20%!

"might they actually"? You got over eager. The price just doubled.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Symmetry wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Symmetry is already interested to be eaten, so it doesn't have to be me, we can organize a feast instead. I'm sure many would like to taste a piece of him :lol:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Symmetry is already interested to be eaten, so it doesn't have to be me, we can organize a feast instead. I'm sure many would like to taste a piece of him :lol:

And there he is. Goran wanting to taste my body. You are a strange little man, GoranZ.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:41 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Are you going to start talking about eating me again, Goran? That was an unpleasant image for literally everyone involved, even people who were just casually observing the threads. Your pathology does seem to start with the weird attempts to call me a terrorist and then progress rapidly to you imagining me in your mouth.

You are probably not good for eating but you can be turned into a good soap, as any other ISIS/Al-Qaeda members or their fans.

By 'Nobody' you mean people like you... well you guys will get what you deserve ;)

That will be quite enough of this particular line of "discussion."
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Neoteny on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:49 pm

This thread got weeeeeeiiiiird.
Major Neoteny

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Neoteny wrote:This thread got weeeeeeiiiiird.

I'm taking at least partial credit for that, thank you very much.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 pm

EXCLUSIVE, FULL & UNEDITED Interview Of Lavrov To BBC april 16 2018

https://youtu.be/EFhORWVFBUw
Sergeant armati

Postby Neoteny on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Oh nice a different link.
Major Neoteny

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:39 pm

BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND WHITE HELMETS EXPOSED ON THE BBC
https://youtu.be/kAQmB74eIGo
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:41 pm

SYRIA WHITE HELMETS HAND IN HAND WITH AL QAEDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBkn78q_t_Q
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:42 pm

White Helmets Discovered beheading Syrian soldiers and taking part in Executions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TKr4gfR8wM
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:44 pm

(2017) This Aleppo Video Proves White Helmets Work for ISIS (NEVER BEFORE SEEN)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQzkxqHVNY
Sergeant armati

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,