Conquer Club

syria

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

syria

Postby armati on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:43 pm

Just wondering, does anyone here know whats happening in Syria?

Havnt seen any mention of it.
Sergeant armati

Re: syria

Postby mrswdk on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:49 pm

There's a poetry festival in Damascus in a few days:

http://www.lovedamascus.com/en/other/lo ... r---mazzeh
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:05 pm

armati wrote:Just wondering, does anyone here know whats happening in Syria?

Assad has won.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/12/tory-mp-soldier-bombing-syria-assad-russia
Here’s why I’m a sceptic. First, Assad has won. Supported by Russian airpower and Iranian/Hezbollah military advisers and soldiers, his forces are mopping up pockets of opposition. Bombing would not change that basic fact. It might prevent him using chemical weapons for a period. But Assad will continue to kill his own people using different means, such as barrel bombs.

Second, the Douma attack was the 34th recorded use of chemical weapons in Syria. At least two dozen attacks have been blamed by the UN on the regime. All but one have gone unpunished, and that punishment changed little.

That doesn’t make the use of chemical weapons OK. They are despicable weapons designed to spread fear. To win a war, you need to control territory and govern. Chemical weapons on civilian targets cause mass panic, forcing populations to flee, “weaponising” displaced persons, if you like. But let us be honest with ourselves, we are in danger of being seen to act now because we are reacting to a tweet.

The time to have acted was in 2013. Assad was weaker. Syrian opposition moderates had more sway. The Russians weren’t in the country. Shamefully, Labour’s leader, Ed Miliband (remember him?), tried to play politics with disastrous results. Parliament voted no.

Third, we are on weak ground, legally and physically. US, UK and French forces in Syria are not there at the invitation of the Assad regime, but to defeat Isis, which has been largely done. Assad’s is the legally recognised government, however much we wish it wasn’t. Assad, backed by Russia and Iran, will order the US and its allies out. Pressure will grow. We will have to leave anyway. When we do, Russia will claim it threw us out.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
armati wrote:Just wondering, does anyone here know whats happening in Syria?

Assad has won.

Putin won, Assad is a puppet ;)

Dukasaur wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/12/tory-mp-soldier-bombing-syria-assad-russia
Here’s why I’m a sceptic. First, Assad has won. Supported by Russian airpower and Iranian/Hezbollah military advisers and soldiers, his forces are mopping up pockets of opposition. Bombing would not change that basic fact. It might prevent him using chemical weapons for a period. But Assad will continue to kill his own people using different means, such as barrel bombs.

Second, the Douma attack was the 34th recorded use of chemical weapons in Syria. At least two dozen attacks have been blamed by the UN on the regime. All but one have gone unpunished, and that punishment changed little.

That doesn’t make the use of chemical weapons OK. They are despicable weapons designed to spread fear. To win a war, you need to control territory and govern. Chemical weapons on civilian targets cause mass panic, forcing populations to flee, “weaponising” displaced persons, if you like. But let us be honest with ourselves, we are in danger of being seen to act now because we are reacting to a tweet.

The time to have acted was in 2013. Assad was weaker. Syrian opposition moderates had more sway. The Russians weren’t in the country. Shamefully, Labour’s leader, Ed Miliband (remember him?), tried to play politics with disastrous results. Parliament voted no.

Third, we are on weak ground, legally and physically. US, UK and French forces in Syria are not there at the invitation of the Assad regime, but to defeat Isis, which has been largely done. Assad’s is the legally recognised government, however much we wish it wasn’t. Assad, backed by Russia and Iran, will order the US and its allies out. Pressure will grow. We will have to leave anyway. When we do, Russia will claim it threw us out.

Concerning the guardian article I have something to add... Assad was en route to win when Muslim radicals started taking over the Rebel command. The more Muslim radicals were controlling the more sympathy Assad was getting from Russia and among free minded people in the west.
So you wont get me wrong, Assad is first class butcher but for his opposition alternatives he is looking like innocent baby. Putin probably despise him but at the moment Syria doesn't have anyone better.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby armati on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:34 pm

1st, I dont understand this reposting. Just me I guess.
The Guardian article,
smells like horse poop......sorry guardian.

Duk, neat youve been honust and said "Havnt seen any mention of it."

The reason I asked is because there are US warships off the coast of syria right now with more on the way, France decided to join them as well as Britain. More subs and battleships and carriers on the way.

Russian fighters have been armed with anti ship missles, s300 and 400s are in place as well as 11 Russian warships and submarines.

British troops have been captured in e. ghouta by the syrian army.

Obviously the "chemical weapons" bs is just that....bs.
It is simply the excuse being used to invade.....not that it matters.

As the Russians,Iranians,Hezzbolah and Syria have lined up to repell...... the americans have changed their tune....now they wait for evidence of a chemical weapons attack.
A wonderful change of direction from "we dont need evidence"

Russia has been warning the west this could lead to nuclear confontation, China backs Syria as well.

We have never been closer to the destruction of our entire species INCLUDING the cuban crisis than we are today.

and........"Havnt seen any mention of it."

The west is not informing their people. Russians have been told to prepare for nuclear war.
Things that make ya go hmmmmm.

If ya want to follow, u tube southfront for updates and southfront.org for more in depth coverage.
u tube "Israeli news live" being the anti semite I am and all. lol
Also u tube "brother nathanial" more anti semitism, they are both jews in Israel.
They are NOT zionist scumbags.

Also, "syriangirl" u tube, she is phenominal, she knows just about everything, which country pays which set of "rebels" etc
by the way, there are no rebels, they are ALL mercenaries
She has been reporting on their plans etc for years.

Eva Bartlett a canadian independent reporter is good too. Can be sparadic tho.

Best updates as they happen is southfront.
Might be more coverage but thats the ones I follow.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

https://youtu.be/LuHijPT8TTk https://youtu.be/LuHijPT8TTk

Syria Escalation Scenarios: US Military Options, Russian Responses

South Front
Sergeant armati

Postby mrswdk on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:05 pm

I like the article by the British MP claiming that 2013 would have been a good time to intervene in Syria. No matter how many times the US, UK and French governments achieve nothing but destroying a foreign country, they continue to believe that their plan is brilliant and next time will be different.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby riskllama on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:07 pm

wtf happened to 'murica first???
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:40 pm

armati wrote:1st, I dont understand this reposting. Just me I guess.
The Guardian article,
smells like horse poop......sorry guardian.

Duk, neat youve been honust and said "Havnt seen any mention of it."

The reason I asked is because there are US warships off the coast of syria right now with more on the way, France decided to join them as well as Britain. More subs and battleships and carriers on the way.

Russian fighters have been armed with anti ship missles, s300 and 400s are in place as well as 11 Russian warships and submarines.

British troops have been captured in e. ghouta by the syrian army.

Obviously the "chemical weapons" bs is just that....bs.
It is simply the excuse being used to invade.....not that it matters.

As the Russians,Iranians,Hezzbolah and Syria have lined up to repell...... the americans have changed their tune....now they wait for evidence of a chemical weapons attack.
A wonderful change of direction from "we dont need evidence"

Russia has been warning the west this could lead to nuclear confontation, China backs Syria as well.

We have never been closer to the destruction of our entire species INCLUDING the cuban crisis than we are today.

and........"Havnt seen any mention of it."

The west is not informing their people. Russians have been told to prepare for nuclear war.
Things that make ya go hmmmmm.

If ya want to follow, u tube southfront for updates and southfront.org for more in depth coverage.
u tube "Israeli news live" being the anti semite I am and all. lol
Also u tube "brother nathanial" more anti semitism, they are both jews in Israel.
They are NOT zionist scumbags.

Also, "syriangirl" u tube, she is phenominal, she knows just about everything, which country pays which set of "rebels" etc
by the way, there are no rebels, they are ALL mercenaries
She has been reporting on their plans etc for years.

Eva Bartlett a canadian independent reporter is good too. Can be sparadic tho.

Best updates as they happen is southfront.
Might be more coverage but thats the ones I follow.

Well, if I see a mushroom cloud on the horizon sometime in the next couple of weeks, my first thought will be, "Damn, armati was right."

I'm not even being sarcastic. That actually will be my first thought. If the Internet survives the EMP, I'll even come on here and post that.

On the other hand, if a couple weeks go by and no mushroom clouds appear, will you be a man, come here and admit that the paranoid websites you get your news from are exactly that, paranoid websites?
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:37 pm

I can say right now, I like the tin foil hat we are actually living in a matrix ruled by the lizaed people from planet nibaru stuff.
Infinately superior to the national enquirer.

But those american ships off the coast of syria are real, just as those russian fighter jets armed with anti ship missles are real.

What else is real, you heard no mention of it.
Which is what Ive been saying for awhile, our gov doesnt inform us and the rest of the time its lies. lol

If you havnt heard of Trump threatening action because of chemical weapons, you havnt been watching tv.
Dont blame ya tv is mostly crap but his threats are real, the meaning of them? I dunno.

This stuff I posted for anyone interested to follow isnt paranoid stuff, its simply reporting on whats happening.
Southfront for example is crowd funded.
They get funding because of their unbiased informed and factual reporting.

We in the west dont get told alot of whats happening, we have to find it ourselves.

With this syria stuff, I really wondered as nobody has said a thing here and its been going on for a couple weeks now.

The U.S. and Russia facing off is pretty big news I think.

Mushroom clouds?, I sure dont like to think so, but we are closer now than we ever have been.

On the other hand David Icke is interesting to listen to on occasion.
If ya like the lizards are everywhere stuff.
Sergeant armati

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:41 pm

armati wrote:I can say right now, I like the tin foil hat we are actually living in a matrix ruled by the lizaed people from planet nibaru stuff.
Infinately superior to the national enquirer.

But those american ships off the coast of syria are real, just as those russian fighter jets armed with anti ship missles are real.

What else is real, you heard no mention of it.
Which is what Ive been saying for awhile, our gov doesnt inform us and the rest of the time its lies. lol

Well, actually, I don't disagree with your last statement. The government mainly spews self-serving lies. Luckily we still have a fair bit of freedom and can get our news from other sources.

armati wrote:If you havnt heard of Trump threatening action because of chemical weapons, you havnt been watching tv.
Dont blame ya tv is mostly crap but his threats are real, the meaning of them? I dunno.

Yeah, of course I've heard about Trump's threats. If you read the article I posted (which actually says pretty much the same thing that most analysts are saying) it all means nothing. Yes, Trump will bomb some shit, some innocent people will die, and it's all very unfortunate. In the end though, it won't make an iota of difference. Trump has no long-term strategic plan. He cares little about foreign policy and knows even less. He has to bomb something to show what a big alpha male he is, but after the dust settles Assad and Putin will go back to business as usual. Unlike Trump, they actually have a plan.

armati wrote:This stuff I posted for anyone interested to follow isnt paranoid stuff, its simply reporting on whats happening.
Southfront for example is crowd funded.
They get funding because of their unbiased informed and factual reporting.

LOL! Southfront is another KGB front, just like sputnik news.

Just for a laugh, I went to see what you're reading. I was struck immediately by:
  • How many stories have alarmist headlines and
  • How many stories lead off with a picture of some Russian military hardware.
Started counting from the top. 22 out of 27 (81%) top stories have some wild doomsday prediction. ("Escalation scenarios!" screams one headline. "Four seconds until World War III" howls another. "Conflict in Syria is About to Turn into Global War!" is the headline of one "recommended analysis".) I mean, if you like the idea of the KGB's paid trolls scaring the shit out of you, be my guest. I understand that it's the same impulse which drives people into the theatres to see Halloween or The Shining. But please, don't refer to horror shows as "unbiased informed and factual reporting."
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Yes your right, lots of scary stuff right now.
It has to do with whats going on.

if you actually listened to what you looked at, you might have a dif opinion.

To itch his own, I itch my own.

I found the answer I was after.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Just because it was handy.

Head of Russian Military Gerasimov Predicted Fake Syria Gassing 1 Month Ago!

https://youtu.be/LuPSvHbX3Ug

Less than a month later, on April 7, General Gerasimov’s prediction came true in Douma, Eastern Ghouta. Opposition reports fed by the White Helmets of an alleged chemical attack by government forces were almost immediately picked up by Western media, prompting the US and its allies to begin preparations for a possible military response.

A month ago, propoganda?trolling?kgb? or factual?
What it should tell people, the Russians have known this was coming for a month, think they prepared a bit?

Just sayin....its all good.
Sergeant armati

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:09 pm

armati wrote:Just because it was handy.

Head of Russian Military Gerasimov Predicted Fake Syria Gassing 1 Month Ago!

https://youtu.be/LuPSvHbX3Ug

Less than a month later, on April 7, General Gerasimov’s prediction came true in Douma, Eastern Ghouta. Opposition reports fed by the White Helmets of an alleged chemical attack by government forces were almost immediately picked up by Western media, prompting the US and its allies to begin preparations for a possible military response.

A month ago, propoganda?trolling?kgb? or factual?
What it should tell people, the Russians have known this was coming for a month, think they prepared a bit?

Just sayin....its all good.

Of course the Russians have known. They are Assad's closest ally. No doubt they get regular briefings about his plans.

As far as calling it fake, that's their standard line whenever presented with any evidence of their, or their ally's, wrongdoing.

Elementary.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:09 pm

You havnt looked at anything.
ok

So, .... are you saying Assad planned the american attack on syria?

You see duk, you hit the nail on the head with that one, thats the proof no such chemical attack happened.
Why would Assad do a chemical attack knowing full well the americans threatened action just at the very time he is beating isis to a pulp in e. ghouta?

You neglect to mention the Russians and Assad have been calling for an investigation ever since the white helmet accusation.

Finally, an investigative team is on the way.

OPCW
In response to media queries, the Spokesperson for the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) confirms that the OPCW Fact-Finding Mission (FFM) team is on its way to Syria and will start its work as of Saturday 14 April 2018.

9:53 AM - Apr 12, 2018

Is this propoganda because RT reported it?

Im sure our media will get up to speed on this one, lets see if and how they report it.
Sergeant armati

Postby riskllama on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:03 am

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby armati on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:07 am

https://youtu.be/gelg9XdXOpY

Tucker Carlson Fox News

More lizard man hypnosis? Assad infiltrated Fox? Russians chose the US pres?
Sorry couldnt help myself.
Sergeant armati

Postby mrswdk on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:26 am

armati wrote:Why would Assad do a chemical attack knowing full well the americans threatened action

Obama said chemical weapons were a ‘red line’, and then when Assad subsequently used chemical weapons Obama just sat on his hands and did nothing.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby armati on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:46 pm

Anyone recall who Ron Paul is?

Im sure there are people here that will see him as a commie nazi bad guy spy that served the US for his own agenda for decades....but ya never really can trust some people.
In any case, Ill post his thinking.

Ron Paul Rages: Assad Gassing His Own People Is "Total Nonsense"
https://youtu.be/L8Udgh_aECE
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Jimmy Carter Just Issued A Chilling Warning To Trump About Syria

Former President Jimmy Carter has added his voice to those urging President Donald Trump to refrain from launching an illegal military attack on Syria, warning of the serious dangers - including nuclear conflagration - that could result

"I pray that he would keep our country at peace and not exaggerate or exacerbate the challenges that come up with North Korea, in Russia, or in Syria," Carter told The Associated Press about Trump's recent threats.

"I hope he realizes very profoundly as I did, and as other presidents have done," Carter continued, "that any nuclear exchange could involve catastrophe for all human beings."

I had to post those couple things to show you that southfront is simply reporting, unless you feel Carter and Paul are somehow comprimised, "the idea of the KGB's paid trolls scaring the shit out of you" is how you put it.

PCR has a great interview about the situation as well, again, as long as you dont feel he is some kinda spy too.
Anyway, those are 3 ex high ranking US government people that concure with southfont.

I do not believe that any of these guys are or ever have been kgb agents, course, whatdoIno?

There are others but Im not gonna take more time at the moment to copy pastem.

Oh, I was gonna "man up" but I forgot what for, so I read it again, lol, guess I cant "man up" just yet and agree southfront is a kgb site.

What I will do, if acceptable in the "man up" dept, is acknowledge mentioning the situation was silly. My bad.

I was just curious to know if anyone had a clue as to what was happening.
Sergeant armati

Postby KoolBak on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 pm

Jimmy Carter....being quoted... :lol: Didn't expect that.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby GoranZ on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 pm

It's war time.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby armati on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Pentagon says Syria strikes are 'one time shot' to send strong message to Assad From RT

You could be right Duk, "He has to bomb something to show what a big alpha male he is, but after the dust settles Assad and Putin will go back to business as usual"

I sure hope so.
Sergeant armati

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:24 pm

armati wrote:Pentagon says Syria strikes are 'one time shot' to send strong message to Assad From RT

You could be right Duk, "He has to bomb something to show what a big alpha male he is, but after the dust settles Assad and Putin will go back to business as usual"

I sure hope so.

Thank you, sir.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,