Conquer Club

syria

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: syria

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:54 am

armati wrote:Duk
Not sure how you & buds see things.

"They"....... did not announce anything, Armati was unaware of the barcelona declaration and thought it was "neat".
Ram brought it to Armatis attention, pretty simple really....nutin too tin foil in there. But, ok.
and YUP, you are correct, it is a public document, very astute of you to notice.

As for "dark secret" dark maybe, but hasnt been a secret, as in, has been public since 1982.
(Barcelona Declaration 1995)

"as basic as working towards prosperity by the building of a free-trade zone"
That is an opinion, and aside from "free trade zone" is far from fact.
Actually, its also far from "free" trade.
This opinion is really naive.(no offence, just what it is)

In about 1980-85, free trade with the states was a big deal topic in canada.
I happened to own businesses at that time.import,export,distribution,wholesale retail and publishing.
I could bring ANYTHING I wanted in from the states and I could send ANYTHING I wanted to the states, in other words, we already had "free trade".
So, what was the "free trade" agreement about?

I already know full well, Im asking you if you know.
Its the same thing in the mediterranean.

The answer as to what it is about is right under your nose, just need to look.

Are you referring to yourself in the third person here, Armati? I had a lot of fun reading that in a pro-Wrestler call out voice. Dukasaur will meet you at SummerSlam.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm

oops I should have done @mookiemcgee
really doesnt matter tho its sorta all the same thinking.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:13 pm

armati wrote:In about 1980-85, free trade with the states was a big deal topic in canada.
I happened to own businesses at that time.import,export,distribution,wholesale retail and publishing.
I could bring ANYTHING I wanted in from the states and I could send ANYTHING I wanted to the states, in other words, we already had "free trade".

Bro, for someone so insistant that 'the truth is right before your eyes" you seem kinda oblivious. Before NAFTA came about there was something called GATT. This FREE TRADE AGREEMENT was the precursor to the WTO (which I think is kinda at the center of your whole "there is a conspiracy towards the entire globe's rich pushing everyone into having one central world gov't, if that's not the particuar conspiracy theory you ascribe to I apologize, it's hard keeping them all straight). It's also the reason you had "free trade" for your goods and services in the 1980's business' you owned...yup that's right it's because of a free trade agreement bro.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby GoranZ on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Are you going to start talking about eating me again, Goran? ...

You are probably not good for eating but...

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Symmetry: Are you going to start talking about eating me again, Goran? That was an unpleasant image for literally everyone involved

If you guys go through with this, I think I can find a group of people online for whom this would not only be pleasant but might they actually pay just to watch. HMU, my commision is 20%!

"might they actually"? You got over eager. The price just doubled.

Symmetry is already interested to be eaten, so it doesn't have to be me, we can organize a feast instead. I'm sure many would like to taste a piece of him :lol:

And there he is. Goran wanting to taste my body. You are a strange little man, GoranZ.

Which I'm Not Interested you didn't understand?

F*cking Rapefugee

You're kind of obsessed by the idea of having my flesh in your mouth, Goran. It's been a repeated topic of discussion for you in these forums. A fixation, even. If you were trying to ask "which part of "I'm not interested", didn't you understand?", then the answer is probably- why are you so interested in my body being inside you?

It's just a strange thing that you have going with this. It's a weirdly erotic fixed idea on your side, and I've neither shown nor had a wish to reciprocate it. Yet, here you are again, obsessing over my meat on your tongue.

Frankly, it's always been bizarre. Have you considered talking to a doctor? You don't have to completely come out and say that you've fantasised about eating gay people in the first session. I think, with you, it will likely come up again naturally, over time.

Why would I want to eat a filthy scum like you :lol:

Not Interested means Not Interested

F*cking Rapefugee
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby riskllama on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:10 pm

lol, GoranZ = trolled.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:59 pm

riskllama wrote:lol, GoranZ = trolled.

Pretty sure the guy who's obsessed with eating people is the troll, in pretty much every sense of the word. I can see what his opinions are on Billy Goats Gruff and sub-bridge dwellings if that clarifies things, but I suspect he already considers them to be ISIS agents and "rapefugees".
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Yeah wasting my time, but at least I'm wasting his time too :lol:
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:15 pm

GoranZ wrote:

Yeah wasting my time, but at least I'm wasting his time too :lol:

Oh yeah, buddy, you want a piece of me?

Actually... don't answer that.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:10 pm

@ mookiemcgee
Yes your right, as I said..."we already had "free trade".(guess I shoulda said we already had gatt)

Tweaking gatt? maybe ya had to be there, but the discussions and debates were pretty intense for tweaking.

As to whats happening? It is obvious.
As for one world government, there does seem to be a divide between nationalists and globalist thinkers.

Honuestly, as to which would be the best outcome for people, I dont know.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:39 pm

armati wrote:@ mookiemcgee
Yes your right, as I said..."we already had "free trade".(guess I shoulda said we already had gatt)

Tweaking gatt? maybe ya had to be there, but the discussions and debates were pretty intense for tweaking.

As to whats happening? It is obvious.
As for one world government, there does seem to be a divide between nationalists and globalist thinkers.

Honuestly, as to which would be the best outcome for people, I dont know.

Well your post implied we had free trade without the need for any organzing factor such as a free trade agreement. While I wasn't with you in the 80's when you had your debates in Canada, I can say that it was likely a discussion about making more things exempt from trade tarrifs. Maybe whatever companies you were involved with were free of tax for shipment into the US, but the industry of your friends and neighbors were not? Or maybe it was a discussion about expanding your free trade agreement to include countries outside of the US?

In the end, its really hard for me to see any point to your post. Especially since the post from Duku you are responding to is about countries in the Mediterranean and not Canada in the 1980s.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 pm

armati wrote:Duk
Not sure how you & buds see things.

"They"....... did not announce anything, Armati was unaware of the barcelona declaration and thought it was "neat".
Ram brought it to Armatis attention, pretty simple really....nutin too tin foil in there. But, ok.
and YUP, you are correct, it is a public document, very astute of you to notice.

You didn't just say it was "neat." You said it was "a neat find." The word "find" implies that it was some lost, arcane knowledge, or something hidden. It was neither lost nor hidden. It was simple public knowledge that anyone with an Internet connection could look up in five seconds.

This is how the members of the tinfoil club build up their awe of each other's awesome incredible expertise -- by loudly and frequently congratulating each other on their brilliant detective work in "digging up" these "startling secrets" that to everyone else were already common knowledge 50 years ago. I work a lot of nights, and in the company of low-IQ truck drivers, so I'm frequently subjected to the ramblings of that degenerate subhuman shit-for-brain charlatan scumbag George Noory, and this is his schtick -- every scumbag charlatan that comes on his show with another BS theory is drooled over with huge congratulations for his "incredible discovery" of some pseudo scientific drivel that had already been debunked when I was a wide-eyed kid reading secret agent stories 50 years ago. As far as I'm concerned anybody that uses the term "astounding fact" or "startling discovery" needs a shot in the face with a steel pipe.

armati wrote:As for "dark secret" dark maybe, but hasnt been a secret, as in, has been public since 1982.
(Barcelona Declaration 1995)

"as basic as working towards prosperity by the building of a free-trade zone"
That is an opinion, and aside from "free trade zone" is far from fact.
Actually, its also far from "free" trade.
This opinion is really naive.(no offence, just what it is)

No, it's pretty much well-established fact. Economics 101, basically. Trade breeds wealth, restrictions on trade breed poverty. Look right back to the history of the Anti-Corn Law League. One day England had children starving in the streets, ten years later they were all fat and well fed. The only thing that changed is that they repealed the Corn Laws which were artificially driving up the price of food. That's all tariffs are -- another way for the rich to keep all the cookies while the poor crawl on their hand and knees begging for the crumbs. Restraints on trade are wars against the people. Take any first year microeconomics course and you'll understand the details.

Anybody who endorses mercantilism is either a fool who doesn't understand economics, or likes watching the poor people starve.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:02 am

Dukasaur wrote:
armati wrote:@ Ram
I took a quick read of The Barcelona Declaration - Euro Mediterranean .
Ive seen this stuff before, but had never heard of a "Barcelona Declaration" .
Without delving into it too deeply it looks to me to be part of the Yinon plan.

There are alot of deals made over time to achieve goals of this magnitude.
There are probably more like this, this one is translated from Danish for example, which would sure explain why I never saw it.

Changing the entire structure of n africa, mediterranean and europe would have to be done in smaller achievable goals.
Wouldnt surprise me if there were dozens of agreements in different languages.

Neat find tho, thx for posting.

Lol, this is what I find so funny about tinfoil-hatters. They announce to each other some publicly-available document and say "neat find" as if the other had just discovered some deep, dark secret. :lol:

And they see some kind of evil in something as basic as working towards prosperity by the building of a free-trade zone in the the Mediterranean. :lol:

You think it's about prosperity. Maybe a bit of diversity and inclusion too? I'm so glad I wear a tinfoil hat because without I might be a naive moron, just thinking out loud there sorry.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:48 am

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

There are probably more like this, this one is translated from Danish for example, which would sure explain why I never saw it.

Changing the entire structure of n africa, mediterranean and europe would have to be done in smaller achievable goals.

Lol, this is what I find so funny about tinfoil-hatters. They announce to each other some publicly-available document and say "neat find" as if the other had just discovered some deep, dark secret. :lol:

And they see some kind of evil in something as basic as working towards prosperity by the building of a free-trade zone in the the Mediterranean. :lol:

You think it's about prosperity. Maybe a bit of diversity and inclusion too? I'm so glad I wear a tinfoil hat because without I might be a naive moron, just thinking out loud there sorry.

You should put your tinfoil hat back on. We can read your thoughts.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:15 am

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Yeah, prosperity leads to inclusion. As Joan Rivers used to say, "Hollywood is the only place where an Arab is happy living next door to a Jew." While that may be a bit of comedic hyperbole, the point is well worth considering. Most civil wars are fought by poor, desperate people who feel they have nothing left to lose. People who are living the good life are rarely motivated to go throw grenades at each other.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:12 am

You guys have a good argument about trade, I grant you that, and I happen to agree. lol

Consumer Bulletin
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE/Office of Consumer Affairs/Washington, D.C. 20230

NORTH AMERICAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT

FACT SHEET

Benefits: NAFTA will help expand U.S. exports, generating U.S. jobs. It will promote better environmental and labor laws. It will ensure that American consumers get the best quality and safest products at the best price.

You guys pointed out the vast experience in trade agreements so surely they knew what they were doing.

This is one point, read the whole thing if ya wanna, but really, ask yourself how well that worked out.
Maybe ask, if that wasnt what it was about...what was it about?

You guys know that the idea of conspiracy "theory" was promoted for people that believed there was more than one shooter at JFK? For people that refused to believe in "magic" bullets.

conspiracy a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

of course they turned into "tin foil nutters" as you put it, but as anyone with even half a brain today knows, people that refused to believe in "magic" bullets were 100% correct, tin foil hat and all.

Before ya go all snaky like on the conspiracy statement. maybe answer what that nafta was about.
They very clearly lied as to the benefits.

My point is there is more to these trade agreements than trade.
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Yeah, prosperity leads to inclusion. As Joan Rivers used to say, "Hollywood is the only place where an Arab is happy living next door to a Jew." While that may be a bit of comedic hyperbole, the point is well worth considering. Most civil wars are fought by poor, desperate people who feel they have nothing left to lose. People who are living the good life are rarely motivated to go throw grenades at each other.

Yeah mate comparing Hollywood and using Joan rivers as a source of philosophy adds even more strength to your opinion. That aside, I feel like I just read a Tony Blair speech
Cadet The ram

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 pm

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:You think it's about prosperity. Maybe a bit of diversity and inclusion too? I'm so glad I wear a tinfoil hat because without I might be a naive moron, just thinking out loud there sorry.

Yeah mate comparing Hollywood and using Joan rivers as a source of philosophy adds even more strength to your opinion. That aside, I feel like I just read a Tony Blair speech

Comedy is surprisingly good at getting people to look at old issues in a new light. If you're humourless and immune, however, here's a completely serious discussion of it.

"When goods don't cross borders, soldiers do." -- a quote usually misattributed to Frederic Bastiat but actually written by Otto Mallery.

That free trade promotes peace and harmony is not just theory, it's quantifiable fact.
https://fee.org/articles/want-peace-promote-free-trade/

f.e.e. wrote:Using these dyad-years, McDonald analyzed the behavior of every country in the world for the past 40 years. His analysis showed a negative correlation between free trade and conflict: The more freely a country trades, the fewer wars it engages in. Countries that engage in free trade are less likely to invade and less likely to be invaded.

(...)

The takeaway from McDonald’s analysis is that protectionism can actually lead to conflict. McDonald found that a country in the bottom 10 percent for protectionism (meaning it is less protectionist than 90 percent of other countries) is 70 percent less likely to engage in a new conflict (either as invader or as target) than one in the top 10 percent for protectionism.

(...)

First, trade creates international goodwill. If Chinese and American businessmen trade on a regular basis, both sides benefit. And mutual benefit disposes people to look for the good in each other. Exchange of goods also promotes an exchange of cultures. For decades, Americans saw China as a mysterious country with strange, even hostile values. But in the 21st century, trade between our nations has increased markedly, and both countries know each other a little better now. iPod-wielding Chinese teenagers are like American teenagers, for example. They’re not terribly mysterious. Likewise, the Chinese understand democracy and American consumerism more than they once did. The countries may not find overlap in all of each other’s values, but trade has helped us to at least understand each other.

Trade helps to humanize the people that you trade with. And it’s tougher to want to go to war with your human trading partners than with a country you see only as lines on a map.

Second, trade gives nations an economic incentive to avoid war. If Nation X sells its best steel to Nation Y, and its businessmen reap plenty of profits in exchange, then businessmen on both sides are going to oppose war. This was actually the case with Germany and France right before World War I. Germany sold steel to France, and German businessmen were firmly opposed to war. They only grudgingly came to support it when German ministers told them that the war would only last a few short months. German steel had a strong incentive to oppose war, and if the situation had progressed a little differently—or if the German government had been a little more realistic about the timeline of the war—that incentive might have kept Germany out of World War I.

Third, protectionism promotes hostility. This is why free trade, not just aggregate trade (which could be accompanied by high tariffs and quotas), leads to peace. If the United States imposes a tariff on Japanese automobiles, that tariff hurts Japanese businesses. It creates hostility in Japan toward the United States. Japan might even retaliate with a tariff on U.S. steel, hurting U.S. steel makers and angering our government, which would retaliate with another tariff. Both countries now have an excuse to leverage nationalist feelings to gain support at home; that makes outright war with the other country an easier sell, should it come to that.

(...)

One final note: McDonald’s analysis shows that taking a country from the top 10 percent for protectionism to the bottom 10 percent will reduce the probability of future conflict by 70 percent. He performed the same analysis for the democracy of a country and showed that taking a country from the top 10 percent (very democratic) to the bottom 10 percent (not democratic) would only reduce conflict by 30 percent.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:You think it's about prosperity. Maybe a bit of diversity and inclusion too? I'm so glad I wear a tinfoil hat because without I might be a naive moron, just thinking out loud there sorry.

Comedy is surprisingly good at getting people to look at old issues in a new light. If you're humourless and immune, however, here's a completely serious discussion of it.

"When goods don't cross borders, soldiers do." -- a quote usually misattributed to Frederic Bastiat but actually written by Otto Mallery.

That free trade promotes peace and harmony is not just theory, it's quantifiable fact.
https://fee.org/articles/want-peace-promote-free-trade/

f.e.e. wrote:Using these dyad-years, McDonald analyzed the behavior of every country in the world for the past 40 years. His analysis showed a negative correlation between free trade and conflict: The more freely a country trades, the fewer wars it engages in. Countries that engage in free trade are less likely to invade and less likely to be invaded.

(...)

The takeaway from McDonald’s analysis is that protectionism can actually lead to conflict. McDonald found that a country in the bottom 10 percent for protectionism (meaning it is less protectionist than 90 percent of other countries) is 70 percent less likely to engage in a new conflict (either as invader or as target) than one in the top 10 percent for protectionism.

(...)

First, trade creates international goodwill. If Chinese and American businessmen trade on a regular basis, both sides benefit. And mutual benefit disposes people to look for the good in each other. Exchange of goods also promotes an exchange of cultures. For decades, Americans saw China as a mysterious country with strange, even hostile values. But in the 21st century, trade between our nations has increased markedly, and both countries know each other a little better now. iPod-wielding Chinese teenagers are like American teenagers, for example. They’re not terribly mysterious. Likewise, the Chinese understand democracy and American consumerism more than they once did. The countries may not find overlap in all of each other’s values, but trade has helped us to at least understand each other.

Trade helps to humanize the people that you trade with. And it’s tougher to want to go to war with your human trading partners than with a country you see only as lines on a map.

Second, trade gives nations an economic incentive to avoid war. If Nation X sells its best steel to Nation Y, and its businessmen reap plenty of profits in exchange, then businessmen on both sides are going to oppose war. This was actually the case with Germany and France right before World War I. Germany sold steel to France, and German businessmen were firmly opposed to war. They only grudgingly came to support it when German ministers told them that the war would only last a few short months. German steel had a strong incentive to oppose war, and if the situation had progressed a little differently—or if the German government had been a little more realistic about the timeline of the war—that incentive might have kept Germany out of World War I.

Third, protectionism promotes hostility. This is why free trade, not just aggregate trade (which could be accompanied by high tariffs and quotas), leads to peace. If the United States imposes a tariff on Japanese automobiles, that tariff hurts Japanese businesses. It creates hostility in Japan toward the United States. Japan might even retaliate with a tariff on U.S. steel, hurting U.S. steel makers and angering our government, which would retaliate with another tariff. Both countries now have an excuse to leverage nationalist feelings to gain support at home; that makes outright war with the other country an easier sell, should it come to that.

(...)

One final note: McDonald’s analysis shows that taking a country from the top 10 percent for protectionism to the bottom 10 percent will reduce the probability of future conflict by 70 percent. He performed the same analysis for the democracy of a country and showed that taking a country from the top 10 percent (very democratic) to the bottom 10 percent (not democratic) would only reduce conflict by 30 percent.

Sure Duk....tell that to all the workers who lost their jobs manufacturing TV's, steel, aluminum, cars, motorcycles, radios, textiles and other American products. We are so happy that our American Oligarchs are making huge profits!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby The ram on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:37 am

Got to be honest I read 8 words of that and got the feeling it was a survey of some left wing twat with more reasons to dehumanize a nation for the promise of a few quid
Cadet The ram

Postby armati on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:06 am

@duk

"f.e.e. wrote:
Using these dyad-years, McDonald analyzed the behavior of every country in the world for the past 40 years. His analysis showed a negative correlation between free trade and conflict: The more freely a country trades, the fewer wars it engages in. Countries that engage in free trade are less likely to invade and less likely to be invaded."

I guess he didnt look at the U.S., I mean, the U.S. has lots of free trade deals dont they?
I think we can pretty much disregard this guy. Well, propaganda maybe. As in a study of.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:21 am

Ram your last post mentions "dehumanizing" which made me recall this vid

https://youtu.be/MlNn1v4_Uf0

it was blocked out in a bunch of countries so some people might not be able to see it.

There is Duk sayin trade reduces conflict and I thought of the free trade between the U.S. and Israel

on top of all that we have neotenyhaoo screamin nazi nazi nazi, Im wondering if neotenyahoo isnt an ashkaNAZI jew.
Just wondering.

The vids a 30 min interview so those with a 15 second attention span shouldnt bother.

Just thought it sorta fit with this thread, maybe not whatdoIno?

Weak stomachs or people with a heart or conscience shouldnt watch either.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 am

armati wrote:@duk

"f.e.e. wrote:
Using these dyad-years, McDonald analyzed the behavior of every country in the world for the past 40 years. His analysis showed a negative correlation between free trade and conflict: The more freely a country trades, the fewer wars it engages in. Countries that engage in free trade are less likely to invade and less likely to be invaded."

I guess he didnt look at the U.S., I mean, the U.S. has lots of free trade deals dont they?
I think we can pretty much disregard this guy. Well, propaganda maybe. As in a study of.

Kinda sounds like the guy analysed a lot of countries. Cherry-picking one doesn't disprove the overall analysis. You do understand that, right?

I'm not saying McDonald is correct, but if someone is analysing a trend, an outlier does not prove that trend to be wrong.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby HitRed on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am

Brazil is highly protectionist. Few wars in South America.
Captain HitRed

Postby armati on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 am

ok sym, so watch the vid I posted, lottsa trade between Israel and the US right?
lets just check for ourselves Duks statement of more trade = less conflict.

do we need mention all the other countries the U.S. "trades" with?

who ever fee is, he is indoctrinated, or paid by the mic. just a guess.

course saying that is "tin foil" lol

free trade does not = less conflict, there are so many examples ya really gotta have ur eyes closed not to see it and this fee guy for what he is.

The theme of this thread ended up being the gov lies, we are not told the truth of things, this "fee" guy is just another example of it.
the people that believe him are people that believe whatever the gov tells them to believe, the people that see he is full of poop are called "tin foil nutters" lol

Take 20 mins and watch the vid I posted and see the peace trade between Israel and the states achieves.
the gov is lying to you cousin.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am

armati wrote:ok sym, so watch the vid I posted, lottsa trade between Israel and the US right?
lets just check for ourselves Duks statement of more trade = less conflict.

do we need mention all the other countries the U.S. "trades" with?

who ever fee is, he is indoctrinated, or paid by the mic. just a guess.

course saying that is "tin foil" lol

free trade does not = less conflict, there are so many examples ya really gotta have ur eyes closed not to see it and this fee guy for what he is.

The theme of this thread ended up being the gov lies, we are not told the truth of things, this "fee" guy is just another example of it.
the people that believe him are people that believe whatever the gov tells them to believe, the people that see he is full of poop are called "tin foil nutters" lol

Take 20 mins and watch the vid I posted and see the peace trade between Israel and the states achieves.
the gov is lying to you cousin.

Has their been a lot of war between the US and Israel that I am unaware of? Here's the thing, Arm, I like to look at evidence, sure, but it's generally not Youtube opinion vids. I like to see the evidence behind that stuff.

Governments lie is not as bold a statement as you might think. Most people know that. That they always lie is a stretch that I think you've made, and then also stretched to believing anything on the internet.
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,