Conquer Club

syria

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: syria

Postby armati on Fri May 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Well thank you very much Patches, a little reason.

Im not familiar with the entire list either by any means, but I do know some of them, when people spend a few years researching these things and THEIR sources are in their books or geez, ya could just contact the author themselves, kinda leads me to believe them.
Especially when we have living witnesses around from some of them. I guess a little study of history might help too.

Interesting point you make about the U.S. being behind the coup in Ukraine, absolutely, we replaced yanikovich with porichenko.
The Donbass region did not accept the coup and thats what the fighting is about. Another interesting point from that, we are supporting nazis there. And Neotanyahoo doesnt say a word about it. totally clueless. Research it yourselves. Actually 99% of people are clueless about it.
(I shouldnt just point out neotenyahoo but he is the nazi nazi nazi screamer)

The thing about the russians "annexing" or invading crimea is it never happened.
Anyone that believes that is believing our lying gov.(as usual around this place)

It was cathrine the great that took crimea from the ottoman turks in the 1700s, the germans kicked out the russians in the 40s and the russians retook it from germany in the same war.
There has since the 1700s ALWAYS been riussian troops posted to crimea = no invasion, the troops were always there.

Now, in 1953 krushchev moved the ADMINISTRATION of the crimea from moscow to kiev. The ukraine was a part of the ussr at the time.
Moscow paid Kiev 93million a year for the responsibility. Russian fleets and troops were stationed there and stayed.

Because of the coup in Ukraine Russia TOOK A VOTE in cimea as to wether they wanted to stay in the ukraine or be part of russia, the vote was over 95% in favor of staying with russia.
Maybe that % had to do with the people of crimea being and speaking russian. I dunno, just a guess.

The whole affair is an excellent study of the U.S. mic propaganda and promoting war.

@ dirty dishes
"Your source is a book from an author that was endorsed by a terrorist leader." dirty dishes, you are beyond stupid, you have got to be a
Moron= a person with a MILD or MODERATE intellectual disability,

Tell me, is the bible propaganda because Hitler had a copy? bad example maybe but the point is there if ya think about it real hard in your case.

Ive forgotten any stupid quotes I posted from Israelis, ashkeNAZI Jews etc I do believe I would tho.
In hopes that one day americans will wake the F up.
But the bullsh@t ya gotta wade thru is unreal.
Sergeant armati

Postby patches70 on Fri May 04, 2018 2:06 pm

armati wrote: Another interesting point from that, we are supporting nazis there. And Neotanyahoo doesnt say a word about it. totally clueless. Research it yourselves. Actually 99% of people are clueless about it.
(I shouldnt just point out neotenyahoo but he is the nazi nazi nazi screamer)

We don't "support" the Nazis in Ukraine, we used them. A slight difference. I'm not even sure about that Nazi stuff, I only know the East/West Ukraine and what divides them traditionally. East has always been mainly Russian speaking and lean Russia geopolitically while West is mainly Ukrainian speaking and leans EU geopolitically. And Crimea has always been firmly in Russia's orbit and interests. I'm not sure who it was that labeled the supposed Nazi's of Ukraine. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, I just don't have enough information about it. So I don't spend too much thought on it. Besides, we use all kinds of questionable carbon units to accomplish ill advised and reckless geopolitical moves. Hell, we allied with Stalin for a time and he was about as evil as it gets.

Our interest in Ukraine is Crimea, the Russian Black Sea naval base and encroaching NATO further into the Russian sphere. We don't care about the Ukraine's, the Nazi Ukraine's or anyone else in the region.

I of course am against any further NATO recruitment. In fact, NATO should be abolished. The reason it existed no longer exists. It has now turned into an offensive, war of aggression body politic and is causing far more problems than it's worth. The Soviets are no more. Nato is a relic as much as the Soviet is. A by gone era that only the neocon who based his entire existence on the Cold War yearns to return to. I'm not too keen on that nostalgia.
Private patches70

Postby armati on Fri May 04, 2018 4:29 pm

@patches
Concerning nato I agree 100% your thinking is the same as my own.
nazis in the Ukraine? we support them with our tax dollars and we have provided military support as well,(more tax dollars I guess)
I dont want to belabor the point, the evidence can be found if a person wants to dig enough, and besides, as you say, we support alot of dickheads, they are just one group.

Just out of interest as it concerns who/what we support and we were talking on this thread about them.

US ā€˜freezes fundingā€™ for White Helmets as groupā€™s Douma chem attack claim falls apart (recall people here so sure of themselves?)
Published time: 4 May, 2018 09:26
Edited time: 4 May, 2018 12:45

No Im not puttin a link lol
I linked all the white helmet stuff previously and they couldnt figure it out.

If people cant type RT in a google search bar they useless anyway. Maybe ask yourself why we have to get info from foreign sources?

This is just hilarious as people have been told repeatedly its ourselves creating, supplying and supporting isis.

geez, when will people figure out our gov is lying to us?

thx again 4 ur posts.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Armati- you're really gonna have to a bit better than that to earn back some credibility.

So far in this thread you've:

1) Plagiarised other people's work and claimed it as your own.
2) Made some pretty wild claims, and point-blank said that you won't provide evidence.
3) Relied heavily on known sources of Russian government propaganda
4) Attacked anyone who criticised your behaviour.
5) Acted as if you can't understand why people don't trust you.

Do you not see where the problem is here, Armati?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat May 05, 2018 12:01 am

Postby armati on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:29 am

STATES OF AMERICA - THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS AND MURDEROUS NATION - BY FAR:

2018 - Syria, Africa
Source: VIS MAIOR Mr. Universe Jan 10, 2018 11:51 PMPermalink ( on ZEROHEDGE)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOURCE

Notice the source..for anyone that thinks its me, other than copy paste.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<notice that sym?????????

SYMs post followed

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:50 am

Post your links to sources.
The 4 year gap is a bit telling though.
Whataboutery at its poorest.

Being fair, maybe ur talkin about a previous post of a part of a list, if so, no, I didnt supply the source there, I did with the entire list.
so, if thats what u were talkin about ur full of poop.

"Plagiarized other people's work and claimed it as your own."<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<thats you sym, wouldnt want you to think I wrote that.
concerning that, you are a liar, stupid or both.
nothing I copy pasted did I claim as my own. that would truly be stupid, if I found it on the net anyone can. give ur head a shake.

Not provide evidence??????
Check those white helmet comments I posted or my "Mainstream media news lies" thread posts.
I noticed u refused to look, now the US says they stop funding the white helmets. :D
r u intelligent enuff to feel even slightly embarrassed? and instead of "geez armati, youve been right all along"
You claim I dont provide evidence...... kinda displays a lack of character.

When Duk proved to be correct in his thinking, and my concern turned out to be wrong, I at least could man up and say so, but not you.

Rely on russian propaganda??? :D, now i am laffin, r u a cia bot?
You call everything you dont understand propaganda?
Like the american gov,............ blame it on the russians? brainwashed. The conditioning of the american people really is a sad thing.
The world sees it, why cant you people?

Attacked someone? u mean posting the definition of idiot,moron and stupid? :D after nazinazinazi and comments and accusations from you.
Stupid is as stupid does I guess. Is that plagiarized?

Act like I dont understand u dont trust me?? ask me if I give a flyin....:D

Do I see the problem? I sure do sym. But I doubt you will get past ur blinders. Not really an issue, ignorance is bliss.
Sergeant armati

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat May 05, 2018 1:24 am

I almost get the distinct feeling you're an alternate account of Xtra, because no one is this flippantly stupid without reason...
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby The ram on Sat May 05, 2018 3:43 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I almost get the distinct feeling you're an alternate account of Xtra, because no one is this flippantly stupid without reason...

I've not looked at any of armati's links but they are normally quite truthful, maybe in a certain perspective. Isn't there a hell of a lot flippently stupid stuff happening right before your eyes though?
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sat May 05, 2018 9:49 pm

The ram wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I almost get the distinct feeling you're an alternate account of Xtra, because no one is this flippantly stupid without reason...

I've not looked at any of armati's links but they are normally quite truthful

With friends like you, does Armati really need to manufactured enemies?
Last edited by Symmetry on Sun May 06, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun May 06, 2018 12:06 am

The ram wrote:

I've not looked at any of armati's links but they are normally quite truthful, maybe in a certain perspective. Isn't there a hell of a lot flippently stupid stuff happening right before your eyes though?

As of right now, yes, very much so.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun May 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Real evidence from trusted source regarding the people currently running YOUR gov't!!!

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Sun May 06, 2018 10:42 pm

mookiemcgee Finally you guys are beginning to understand.
In the end, we are all lizard food.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Mon May 07, 2018 11:18 pm

armati wrote:mookiemcgee Finally you guys are beginning to understand.
In the end, we are all lizard food.

What is it with you guys and people being eaten?

Give it up, Armati, it's like you led your credibility out behind the woodshed on this one. Everyone heard the shot.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Mon May 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Still trollin eh sym.

The words "Moron" "idiot" and "stupid" have different meanings.
Most people seem to unknowingly use them interchangeably.

idiot= a person affected with EXTREME mental retardation

Stupid
1 a : slow of mind
b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts
c : lacking intelligence or reason
2 : dulled in feeling or sensation
3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting
4 a : lacking interest or point

One point of interest.........
There just aint no cure for stupid.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Tue May 08, 2018 12:06 am

armati wrote:Still trollin eh sym.

The words "Moron" "idiot" and "stupid" have different meanings.
Most people seem to unknowingly use them interchangeably.

idiot= a person affected with EXTREME mental retardation

Stupid
1 a : slow of mind
b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts
c : lacking intelligence or reason
2 : dulled in feeling or sensation
3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting
4 a : lacking interest or point

One point of interest.........
There just aint no cure for stupid.

Pretty sure you plagiarised that last definition from Merriam-Webster:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stupid

Good ole armati.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Tue May 08, 2018 1:27 am

For a troll your a genius.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Tue May 08, 2018 1:31 am

armati wrote:For a troll your a genius.

I can certainly see why you might think that, but it's all relative really.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Tue May 08, 2018 1:39 am

I have to assume you figured it out all by yourself.
I didnt provide a link, I hear thats confusing.
So congrats.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Tue May 08, 2018 1:50 am

armati wrote:I have to assume you figured it out all by yourself.
I didnt provide a link, I hear thats confusing.
So congrats.

There's no big trick to it- when you post something that seems moderately ordered and logical, I just highlight it and right click to search in google to find out whose work you're passing off as yours, as it's obviously not your own stuff.

It's really not that confusing.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Tue May 08, 2018 10:01 am

And you have been crying for links....whatta putz.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Tue May 08, 2018 9:46 pm

armati wrote:And you have been crying for links....whatta putz.

I think you may have taken the wrong message from all the criticism you've received. For the most part it's been pretty constructive- pointing out where and how you're wrong. Increasingly you seem to think that these warrant personal attacks from you as a response, rather than an acknowledgement that the criticism is fair, accurate, and comes from a wide variety of people who post here.

I think this thread is pretty much done, tbh. I'd love to play poker with you sometime though- you seem like you'd throw good money after bad simply because you felt invested.

Have a little bit of a think about how you present your arguments, arm, and we'll likely talk again.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Tue May 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Spare me, the passive aggression is blinding.
Sergeant armati

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 am

Dude, it's not hard to understand because you're probably the only user here that doesn't link his sources. Telling us to "read a book" isn't really a strong way to make an argument. Ripping information from whatever sites you're Googling without providing the link (and not even telling us the site you ripped it from in the first place) is not going to be met well by anyone that actually does any credible research.

If everyone accepted your word or whomevers word as face value, we'd be up shit creek without a paddle. Everyone would have lost their shit on Y2K, or the 2nd coming of Jesus, religion would dominate everyone's livelihood and scientists would be almost non-existent.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Neoteny on Wed May 09, 2018 10:46 am

The person that comes to this forum and manages to unite the entire spectrum of dickhead we represent here against them is a pretty rare beast.

Imagine how smooth armati's brain is. Like a fresh sheet of ice over a tiny garden pond. The koi are dead of course, like the neurons in armati's brain. They are preserved by the chill temperatures, but dead nonetheless. There is volume but it is yet hollow, and a constant hissing emanates (the jews the jews) and the only solution is to cover it over with mud and lime before the thaw. Let the contents mix naturally and decompose into a noisome slime out of sight and mind until it eventually disappears.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby thegreekdog on Wed May 09, 2018 11:54 am

Neoteny wrote:The person that comes to this forum and manages to unite the entire spectrum of dickhead we represent here against them is a pretty rare beast.

Imagine how smooth armati's brain is. Like a fresh sheet of ice over a tiny garden pond. The koi are dead of course, like the neurons in armati's brain. They are preserved by the chill temperatures, but dead nonetheless. There is volume but it is yet hollow, and a constant hissing emanates (the jews the jews) and the only solution is to cover it over with mud and lime before the thaw. Let the contents mix naturally and decompose into a noisome slime out of sight and mind until it eventually disappears.

+100 Saxbucks
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Neoteny on Wed May 09, 2018 6:39 pm

100 seems like a lot. Inflation is a bitch.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,