Conquer Club

Royal baby!!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Royal baby!!!!!

Postby betiko on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:29 pm

gotcha

Major betiko

Re: Royal baby!!!!!

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Only reason I showed up was to say " who really gives a shit". I mean people give birth everyday. Why celebrate a future welfare recipient birth. We can celebrate that 10000 times a day in America.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby betiko on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Only reason I showed up was to say " who really gives a shit". I mean people give birth everyday. Why celebrate a future welfare recipient birth. We can celebrate that 10000 times a day in America.

the only reason I made that thread was for people to write what you wrote in my trap thread. congrats, the others were too ashamed to post. But I feel their pain.

The only thing is that no american is royal, so no one gives a shit about any birth in america, no matter how rich or famous their parents are, cause in 150 years they will have left no trace of their lives on this planet unless they turn out to be the next mozart or hussein bolt. The Royal families leave traces no matter what. Therefore, your argument is invalid. Try again.

I'm still not quite sure why you brought up america in this thread though.
Major betiko

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Because America kicks ass.

Are these the families you speak of?
https://usefulcharts.com/products/europ ... al-family- tree

I have no real argument. Simply stating facts. Your perception must be distorted from all the ayahuasca you consumed. Royal families are welfare recipients on a max scale. From what I hear those people are are not even from English descent. Supposedly there ancestors are from Germany I think or Austria? Maybe the chart will tell you something.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby mrswdk on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:07 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Only reason I showed up was to say " who really gives a shit". I mean people give birth everyday. Why celebrate a future welfare recipient birth. We can celebrate that 10000 times a day in America.

Ooh, edgy.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

mrswdk wrote:

Ooh, edgy.

No edgy would be throwing your baby off a cliff like the Spartans.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:13 am

I think people just generally like baby news, and the two parents are generally well liked and famous, so that's probably why they "give a shit".

I'm more fascinated by the people who are angry about it than the people who ignore it, or even those that like it.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:42 pm

who gives a shit,its not news worthy nobody cares
Corporal karel

Postby mrswdk on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:43 am

The BBC has waived the TV licence fee for communities wanting to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding.

It means street parties and other special events can screen the wedding live without buying a licence.

Usually a premises must be covered by a TV licence for showing live TV or iPlayer, but this can be waived in exceptional circumstances.

Hundreds of street party applications have been made to councils to mark the wedding on 19 May, the government said.

The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government said about 60 applications have been made in Bromley, south east London, 54 in Richmond, west London, and 12 in Reading, Berkshire.

It said many councils have waived fees for street party road closures and pub opening hours have been extended for the special occasion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43941624
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:45 am

karel wrote:who gives a shit,its not news worthy nobody cares

Then why post?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,