Conquer Club

French Dandruff

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

French Dandruff

Postby GoranZ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Re: French Dandruff

Postby betiko on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:13 pm

another trump awkward moment. How about worrying about closing his oversized jacket to hide his oversized necktie for the picture? it looks like he's comming out straight from the toilet.
Major betiko

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:46 am

Goran just wishes Trump had used his tongue to remove the flakes of skin. He has a thing.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 pm

betiko wrote:another trump awkward moment. How about worrying about closing his oversized jacket to hide his oversized necktie for the picture? it looks like he's comming out straight from the toilet.

Typical Conservative French response... Just hit him where it will hut him the most. Time for glasses :P
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Symmetry wrote:Goran just wishes Trump had used his tongue to remove the flakes of skin. He has a thing.

You have no idea what are Goran's wishes ;)
I know what you need tho. A Goat... Judging from your posts you haven't f*cked something recently :lol:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:18 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Goran just wishes Trump had used his tongue to remove the flakes of skin. He has a thing.

You have no idea what are Goran's wishes :lol:
I know what you need tho. A Goat... Judging from your posts you haven't f*cked something recently :lol:

A goat? That's your personal recommendation, based on your fantasies about my sex-life? You just get weirder every time you post, doncha?

You are a strange little man, GoranZ.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby nietzsche on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:20 pm

how is this even funny?

isn't it obvious the type of person that would do something like this? it's embarrassing. I don't care if it's the president of Timbuktu..

shameless, egocentric, orange turd. I still can believe half of American voters did this.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Melania looked ravishing in her giant hat. She was the hottest MILF there (though Bridgette may be more of a GILF).

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby nietzsche on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:30 pm

no, stop.

it's not funny.

you guys complain all the time about your bully problem in schools, and you're fostering a new generation of bullies of the worst kind. get out of your box for a little.

it's disgraceful.
General nietzsche

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Trump also resumed the tradition of allowing French presidents to place a wreath on George Washington's sarcophagus; in eight years Obama didn't once bother to visit (neither did Clinton)!

Hot MILF and HOT GILF talking!

Trump and Melania TOWERED over Macron and Bridgette ... look, they are each a full head taller!

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby nietzsche on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:39 pm

i know you think it's funny because of some sarcastic level, but it's not.

and i'm not being funny.
General nietzsche

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 pm

nietzsche wrote:i know you think it's funny because of some sarcastic level, but it's not.

and i'm not being funny.

ME EITHER
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 pm

nietzsche wrote:how is this even funny?

isn't it obvious the type of person that would do something like this? it's embarrassing. I don't care if it's the president of Timbuktu..

shameless, egocentric, orange turd. I still can believe half of American voters did this.

Hillary was/is better? I dont think so.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:48 pm

GoranZ wrote:

Hillary was/is better? I dont think so.

Be honest- would you eat her?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

You have no idea what are Goran's wishes :lol:

A goat? That's your personal recommendation, based on your fantasies about my sex-life? You just get weirder every time you post, doncha?

I dont recommend anything to anyone... You want a Donkey instead of a Goat, or you want a Cow?

Well you can recognize your self in one of the videos on reddit :lol:
Mod Edit (Razorvich): Link removed

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 pm

He's like the old uncle you have at your family dinner table that pulls out unfunny awkward sex/racist jokes that make everybody emarassed.

Funny that neither saxi nor goran have pulled macron's speech in front of the congress where he destroys trump and gets a 3 minute standing ovation. The fake dandruff joke is more important.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:41 pm

GoranZ wrote:
betiko wrote:another trump awkward moment. How about worrying about closing his oversized jacket to hide his oversized necktie for the picture? it looks like he's comming out straight from the toilet.

Typical Conservative French response... Just hit him where it will hut him the most. Time for glasses :P

Please define french conservative. You sound like a little kid that learned a new word but can't put it in a sentence correctly.

Goran, are you starting all this fuss because our clans are about to face each other and you know you can't always rely on dice?
But you're right, just put as much stacking maps as possible against us, otherwise you'd need to use strategy and coordination.
Major betiko

Postby GoranZ on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 pm

betiko wrote:Funny that neither saxi nor goran have pulled macron's speech in front of the congress where he destroys trump and gets a 3 minute standing ovation. The fake dandruff joke is more important.

3 minutes popularity in the congress vs few weeks(depending on the next joke) of global popularity. There is huge difference in numbers m8 :D

betiko wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Please define french conservative. You sound like a little kid that learned a new word but can't put it in a sentence correctly.

Goran, are you starting all this fuss because our clans are about to face each other and you know you can't always rely on dice?
But you're right, just put as much stacking maps as possible against us, otherwise you'd need to use strategy and coordination.

I have no comment concerning Fallen strategies in our upcoming war. I can only confirm that I'm preparing my spear :D

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:56 pm

betiko wrote:

He's like the old uncle you have at your family dinner table that pulls out unfunny awkward sex/racist jokes that make everybody emarassed.

Funny that neither saxi nor goran have pulled macron's speech in front of the congress where he destroys trump and gets a 3 minute standing ovation. The fake dandruff joke is more important.

Everyone gets hours of standing ovations by Congress. They give a standing ovation to anyone about anything. Here's the Queen getting briefed that she'll be constantly interrupted by "enormous amounts of applause" and constant interruptions with applause-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-J59LjVWk&t=2m10s

If you keep watching, she gets a 3 minute standing ovation after saying just the first 11 words of her speech. You can also see Ronald Reagan becoming incredibly confused trying to find the decaffeinated coffee on HMS Brittania.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:59 am

saxitoxin wrote:
betiko wrote:

Everyone gets hours of standing ovations by Congress. They give a standing ovation to anyone about anything. Here's the Queen getting briefed that she'll be constantly interrupted by "enormous amounts of applause" and constant interruptions with applause-

If you keep watching, she gets a 3 minute standing ovation after saying just the first 11 words of her speech. You can also see Ronald Reagan becoming incredibly confused trying to find the decaffeinated coffee on HMS Brittania.

so you're comparing Macron with the Queen of England that barely has political power, and you need to go back more than 30 years ago to find a 3 minutes standing ovation? this sounds like you're losing this thread saxi.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:30 am

Netanyahu got 26 standing ovations during his recent speech to Congress:

Jon Stewart has compared the rapturous response to Benjamin Netanyahu's address to Congress as a "blowjob" after both Republicans and Democrats repeatedly leapt to their feet during the Israeli PM's 45-minute speech.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/peop ... 85721.html
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:49 pm

betiko wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
betiko wrote:

so you're comparing Macron with the Queen of England that barely has political power, and you need to go back more than 30 years ago to find a 3 minutes standing ovation? this sounds like you're losing this thread saxi.

Donald Trump got 75 standing ovations from Congress just three months ago.

http://wjla.com/news/offbeat/clapping-b ... -the-union

Trump's speech was so great he even had to give himself standing ovations -

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:48 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
betiko wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
betiko wrote:

Donald Trump got 75 standing ovations from Congress just three months ago.

http://wjla.com/news/offbeat/clapping-b ... -the-union

Trump's speech was so great he even had to give himself standing ovations -

He probably thought he was on Family Feud.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby KoolBak on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:48 pm

So...Nyetz....you likee the Trumpster? :lol:

It is funny...sorry brother :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby nietzsche on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 pm

i watched bits of that recent interview on fox..

it's like you guys are so powerful as a country you say.. "lmao!.. we can afford this"

i think you guys can have a good president next term to calm things a bit, and then you can have a furry.. to keep everything entertaining again.
General nietzsche

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,