Conquer Club

THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:19 am

-----1)The USA was founded on AMERICA'S 1ST Constitution. THE ARTICLES of CONFEDERATION.Making us all Confederates.
-----2)Worldwide---The Pyramids of EGYPT were built on slave labor...The GREAT WALL of CHINA was built on slave labor...The COLOSSEUM and other ROMAN HISTORY were built on slave labor,mostly white slaves...
------What do the countries of EGYPT,CHINA and ITALY do with them? Tear them down? NO!!! They make them tourist attractions...
------Famous Artist who painted President OBAMA'S Portrait,Kehinde WILEY. Has made a statue "RUMORS of WAR". A statue of an AFRICAN AMERICAN Youth,wearing NIKE shoes. As most AFRICAN AMERICAN Youths do. As sports stars endorse NIKE. NIKE has enslaved Southeast Asia for decades,to make their shoe.
------But I guess that's o.k.,If the shoe fits,wink,wink. But I do like Mr.WILEY'S idea of a statue. Instead of tearing down statues. People should put up statues that they want to see, that tell their stories of HISTORY...
------Here is why keeping HISTORY is important. Just because it isn't important to you. Doesn't mean it isn't important someone else. EXAMPLE: There was a story on Antiques Roadshow. Someone came on the show with a Civil War era sword/sabre. To see what it was worth. An expert on the show, seen what it was. Called security/Police. The person was taken right of the show for questioning. You see the sword was that of General George PICKETT. Which many,many years earlier had been stolen from the PICKETT home.
------Whether or not that person, or the person's family had anything to do with the theft. Was up to the Police. As for General PICKETT'S sword/sabre,used in the famed PICKETT'S Charge at Gettysburg. It was returned to the PICKETT'S family. Courtesy of Antiques Roadshow.
------That sword,a part of AMERICAN HISTORY. Was not destroyed. It is not just important to the PICKETT family, But AMERICA as well. It shows the BRAVERY of General PICKETT. In the face of overwhelming cannon/rifle fire. What AMERICANS are capable of. YES,I SAID AMERICANS. IF THE Left Liberals have their way. HISTORY of AMERICA'S BRAVERY WILL BE LOST FOREVER...
------5) As for the Left's stupidity for even thinking of renaming military bases. Those men were not just USA,or CSA or back to USA men. Those men never stopped being AMERICAN. THEY ARE AMERICAN PERIOD...
----------A)General George PICKETT'S ---BRAVERY...
----------B)General John Bell HOOD---his endurance,fought with one arm,one leg in The War.---ENDURANCE...
----------C)General Joseph JOHNSTON ---loyalty towards his Foe, SHERMAN. At SHERMAN'S funeral. In the rain,JOHNSTON refused to wear a hat. JOHNSTON refused to wear a hat. JOHNSTON said,"SHERMAN would do the same for me." JOHNSTON died a week later from pneumonia.---LOYALTY...
----------D)General Sidney (Albert) JOHNSTON ---while wounded and bleeding bad. JOHNSTON sent his own doctors to go and treat UNION prisoners. JOHNSTON ended up bleeding to death.---COMPASSION...
--------Whether USA or CSA. They were AMERICAN. BRAVERY,ENDURANCE,LOYALTY and COMPASSION...Even to a Foe. The AMERICAN SPIRIT ,what that spirit means...THEN, NOW and FOREVER!!!
-------6) LIKE: Pvt. Martian A. TREPTOW.
------------------------168th Infantry,Company "M",of The Famed RAINBOW Division of World War I. found in his diary after his death...

---------------------HIS PLEDGE:
---------------------AMERICA SHALL WIN THIS WAR..
---------------------There for I will work,
---------------------I will save,
---------------------I will sacrifice,
---------------------I will endure,
---------------------I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost,
---------------------As if the whole Issue of the Struggle,
---------------------DEPENDED ON ME ALONE."
...*Born on Robert E.LEE'S Birthday* 8-)
-------7)3 AMERICAN HEROES-BORN IN JANUARY...
---------------------3 AMERICAN HEROES BORN A WEEK APART THROUGHOUT TIME IN JANUARY...
-------------------------In January ,AMERICA and The SOUTH, celebrates the birthday's of 3 of it's beloved sons.1) Dr.Martian Luther KING Jr.(Jan.15,1929),2)General Robert E.LEE(Jan.19,1807),and General Thomas "STONEWALL" JACKSON(Jan.21,1824). It is nice to see these 3 names HONORED together in our politically correct society.
--------------In fact, since Dr.KING has achieved almost a righteous realm, while HISTORICAL markers and HISTORICAL references Honoring the 2 Generals are desecrated and destroyed across The SOUTH and AMERICA.
--------------One wonders what Dr.KING,who dreamed of a day when men would be judged not by the color their skin, but by the content of their character, would say about such behavior.
--------------Dr.KING taught to love, not hate those who we disagree with. Dr.KING showed us through peaceful protests,and ultimately his death. That,"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.",Dr.KING deserves our HONOR.
--------------Similarly , decades ,after the cannons of THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES fell silent. Men and Women across The SOUTH and AMERICA,still HONOR the memories of the 2 Generals as well. Today many Leftists denounce those HONORS through juvenile name calling.
--------------It is helpful to consider the character of these 2 Generals. Not through politically correct glasses that labels them as unrepentant racists, much as the Left currently labels our President Donald J.Trump. It is the exact opposite. LEE and JACKSON endeared themselves to Southerners and AMERICA. Because they were men of unquestionable character. Their tactics are taught worldwide.
--------------Despite JACKSON'S success in both THE MEXICAN/AMERICAN WAR and THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES. The accomplishment for which he was most proud of , was the SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS he began in 1855. For FREE Black and Slave children in Lexington ,VA..More than 100 children showed up every SUNDAY, not just to learn THE WORD of GOD, but also to read and write. Many of them became Leaders in their communities after Blacks were freed.
---------------JACKSON'S effort was no small accomplishment. In the aftermath of the 1831 Turner Rebellion in Southeast Virginia. Legislatures in all Southern States enacted restrictive Laws, including the prohibition of Black education. A local Lexington judge warned JACKSON his SUNDAY SCHOOL was in violation of such laws,and he could face a year in jail, if he continued.
---------------JACKSON was stubborn and responded that Black children stood in need of GOD'S Salvation as much as White children. He told the judge to follow his conscience, as JACKSON would follow his. He refused to close the school. Which continued for many years after his death in 1863. Shot by his own troops on night scouting...wink,wink ;) ...Looks like the judge got to JACKSON the only way he could. Making JACKSON an early martyr for Civil Rights ,assassinated like Dr.KING,both men of GOD as well.
----------------Likewise LEE endeared himself to Southerners and AMERICA,not only through his FAITH and HONOR. He was the only cadet to go through WEST POINT ,without receiving a demerit. LEE, as a Captain ,captured a MEXICAN General and his army with a small group of men,in THE MEXICAN/AMERICAN WAR.
----------------LEE was offered command of the entire UNION ARMY by LINCOLN,at the beginning of THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES. LEE refused ,because he could not fight against his "country" ,the Sovereign State of Virginia. His father was Henry "Lighthorse" LEE, in the AMERICAN Revolutionary War. George WASHINGTON'S best calvary man and close friend. LEE married WASHINGTON'S granddaughter.
----------------LEE was also a strong christian who closely aligned his Faith in GOD, with his duty as a military officer. LEE once wrote,DUTY ,THEN IS THE SUBLIMEST WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, YOU SHOULD DO YOUR DUTY IN ALL THINGS. YOU CAN NEVER DO MORE. YOU SHOULD NEVER DO LESS."
----------------LEE imprinted many such moral lessons to future leaders of his State, from all ,White,Black,etc.etc...as President of WASHINGTON and LEE University,after the War. LEE is buried in the chapel there.
----------------It is no surprise that Southerners and most AMERICANS whose fathers and grandfathers fought in THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES. Recognized the Moral qualites of these 2 Generals, and wanted to hold them as examples for their children and grandchildren,all AMERICANS.
----------------IF ONLY WE COULD RECOGNIZE THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER,NOT THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN OR WHICH SIDE THEY FOUGHT ON, NORTH or SOUTH.ALL WERE AMERICAN. WE MIGHT ACHIEVE DR.KING'S DREAM...
-------------8)AS FOR HISTORY...
--------------------WE WILL FIGHT FOR IT :!:
--------------------WE WILL DIE FOR IT :!:
--------------------WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER IT :!:
-------------------------IN WORLD WAR II ,AMERICA SENT MEN,"THE MONUMENT MEN" to protect and rescue EUROPE'S HISTORY.So HISTORY would not be lost, SO WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET OUR OWN BE ERASED AND DESTROYED BY THE Left.
---------------------IF THEY WANT TO PUT UP STATUES, TELLING STORIES of HISTORY THEY WANT REFLECTED. THEN THEY CAN PUT THEM NEXT TO THE ONES THEY WISH TO ERASE AND DESTROY. NO ONE IS STOPPING THEM FROM DOING SO. LET ALL THE STATUES ,MONUMENTS, ETC.,STAND TOGETHER FOR HISTORY...

--------------Losing A War...
------------------Why Honoring those who fought...
----------A)MEXICANS lost a War to the USA...Yet MEXICANS fly The MEXICAN FLAG all over The USA Parade through AMERICAN streets on May 5th/Cinco de Mayo...
----------B)The USA lost a war in Vietnam...So?,ALL VIETNAM STATUES and MEMORIALS should be taken down? They HONOR AMERICAN SOLDIERS WHO LOST A WAR...REMEMBER ,ALL WHO FOUGHT IN THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES...WERE...ALL AMERICANS...NORTH,SOUTH,THEY WERE ALL AMERICAN SOLDIERS...
----------c)EXAMPLE: Why HISTORY is Important...
-------------As for a losing leader...A story from when The USA liberated KUWAIT from IRAQ. A captured Iraqi soldier ,riding in the back of an APC(Armuored Personal Carrier). Asked his AMERICAN captor.
----Iraqi soldier,"Why do you have a picture of your enemy(The Desert Fox/Rommel) hanging up?"
----AMERICAN Soldier,"Maybe if you had a picture of him(Rommel).You wouldn't be riding in the back of my APC."
---------------------------WE ALL CAN ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING. FROM SOMEONE,NO MATTER WHO IT IS...HISTORY,HISTORY :!:
---------------9)AS FOR THE ATTACK ON HISTORY.
---------------------When they tell of AMERICAN DEAD...YES ,AMERICAN DEAD...IN THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES. They say,620,000 AMERICANS DIED. NOT THIS MANY UNION or THIS MANY CONFEDERATE...THIS MANY...620,000 AMERICANS :!: :!: :!:

---------------When the War ended President LINCOLN,didn't have a Victory party,or spit in The SOUTH'S Face. LINCOLN had "DIXIE" played to welcome the CONFEDERATE AMERICANS HOME. One U.S. Major bowed,along with his horse bowing,his men salute the CONFEDERATE AMERICANS as they passed through his unit. As they came home. As everyone was AMERICAN before,during,and after the War...AMERICANS...PEOPLE TODAY SHOULD REMEMBER THAT...EVERYONE WAS AMERICAN...
------------10)AMERICA LOST IT'S HONOR,GLORY,AND CHIVALRY AFTER THE WAR. THAT IS WHAT..."GONE WITH THE WIND" IS ALL ABOUT.
----------------IF AMERICANS...ALL AMERICANS,EVER WANT TO GET AMERICA'S HONOR,GLORY,AND CHIVALRY BACK...THE ONE SHINING SILVER LINING of The SOUTH/CONFEDERACY...
-----------------LET IT SHINE AGAIN IN ALL AMERICANS...AS IT SHINED IN THOSE AMERICANS OF OUR PAST...YES,OUR PAST...THE AMERICAN SPIRIT WHICH MADE/MAKES US AMERICAN...THEN, NOW AND FOREVER :!: :!: :!:
-----------------LIKE PVT. TREPTOW'S PLEDGE;
------------------AMERICA WILL WIN THIS WAR ON AMERICA'S HISTORY :!: :!: :!:

------------GOD BLESS AMERICA :!: :!: :!: :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:43 am

--------- The USA......Was modelled after Ancient Rome....not Ancient Greece......America is a Republic not a Democracy....For The Republic...For Which it stands.....The British brought slaves,The USA brought slaves...The CSA...never brought slaves to America...
----------That is why....America is a mirror image of Ancient Rome....
-----------1)Both were built by slaves....
-----------2)Both made up of many cultures...
-----------3)Rome... protected it's borders,fought wars at land's end,while letting it's interior fall apart...America does the same...
-----------4)Rome had free grain...America has welfare...
------------I guess we know where America is headed...as History always repeats...Well,maybe not if the Left continues is Attack on History.... :(
---------What is Jackie Robinson known for? Being the 1st African American to play in Major League Baseball,What is Obama known for? Being the 1st African American U.S. President...So,why rain on Hatti McDaniel's parade....By trying to get rid of Gone With The Wind....where she became the 1st African American to win an Academy Award....
---------------The SOUTH/Confederacy was full of many wonderful people....That is where Southern hospitality comes from...As well as America's Honor ,Bravery, Chivalry....Instead of banning or destroying everything people disagree with....Wouldn't it be easier to try and compromise...
-------Like...LOL used to mean...Lots of Love....now LOL means laugh out loud...
---Remember The SOUTH/Dixie...will always be a region of The USA...that will never change...I doubt The Left will have the 4 Cardinal Directions changed...But the way things are going who knows..
.Alot of Americans...have ancestors who fought for their region...The SOUTH...most were poor mountain and farm boys....The Rich always find away out of fighting...Many were fighting to defend their home, family...They were not fighting because of politics....The Battle Flag stood for HONOR in THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES...Then those stupid duce cap wearing losers use The Battle Flag for their dumb group.....,So why doesn't The NAACP use The Battle Flag ?...Then that group of dunce cap losers would quit using it....See Change the meaning ...Like LOL... :D ....To the Majority of those who respect The Battle Flag...It is About History of their ancestors...not some dunce cap group.....My Father as a Knight's of Columbus member...Would rain shots from DOWNTOWN all over those dunce cap wearing losers back in the 1950's.....The Knight's of Columbus and those dunce cap wearing losers...would play basketball games against each other for charity..The Knight's of Columbus hosting the events....Guess who also hates Catholics?...Guess who always won those games?...Yes,you guessed it...The Knights of Columbus... :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> ....Who do wonderful charity work.... someone should tell The Left that.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:36 am

-------I know my writing has some miss spelled words...Like my writing,]America is not perfect,nor will it ever be...]...The Ancient Persians had a thing about such things....so I'm leaving the words alone.. :D ...
-------You see The Ancient Persians believed the only thing in the world that was perfect was GOD!...Those great Persian rugs of old...They would go all the way until the last stich...making them the best...Then they would mess up the last stich on purpose...Because only GOD is perfect......
---------As for us mortals.....My Father taught me growing up...."No matter how great you are at something...There is always someone out there better than you"...... Something else The Left could learn... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:59 am

tfw Confederate thinks that some statues of some American men who led an unsuccessful rebellion are global cultural landmarks comparable in significance to the Great Wall or the Pyramids.

ConfederateSS wrote:You see The Ancient Persians believed the only thing in the world that was perfect was GOD!...Those great Persian rugs of old...They would go all the way until the last stich...making them the best...Then they would mess up the last stich on purpose...Because only GOD is perfect...

You're thinking of Islamic art. Ancient Persia had its own religion (Zoroastrianism), Persians didn't adopt Islam until they got conquered by one of the Arab caliphates.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby jimboston on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:14 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-----1)The USA was founded on AMERICA'S 1ST Constitution. THE ARTICLES of CONFEDERATION.Making us all Confederates.

Of course that was a half-step failure, and so they wrote the Constitution which was Ratified by all 13 States.

ConfederateSS wrote:-----

-----2)Worldwide---The Pyramids of EGYPT were built on slave labor...The GREAT WALL of CHINA was built on slave labor...The COLOSSEUM and other ROMAN HISTORY were built on slave labor,mostly white slaves...

Most scholars think the Pyramids were built mainly by ‘free’ men... though the labor was coerced, essential it was their duty as Egyptian citizens, like a tax.

I don’t know enough about Chinese history to speak on the status of the workers, I’d guess similar to Egypt... but a complete guess. I do know that there is not/was not one ‘Great Wall’. It was built and rebuilt over centuries. It’s likely the labor used over time was different during different periods.

Rome certainly was built on slavery... but Rome never claimed to be “The Land of the Free”; Roma never wrote in its’ founding documents that “All men are created equal.”

ConfederateSS wrote:-----
-----What do the countries of EGYPT,CHINA and ITALY do with them? Tear them down? NO!!! They make them tourist attractions...

Good for them. I don’t think the Pyramids and a statue of that failed General Lee are really equivalent.

The Washington Monument was also built on slave labor, and it’s a tourist attraction. Perhaps if people start clamoring for it to come down you’ll have a good analogy.... otherwise go home.

ConfederateSS wrote:------Famous Artist who painted President OBAMA'S Portrait,Kehinde WILEY. Has made a statue "RUMORS of WAR". A statue of an AFRICAN AMERICAN Youth,wearing NIKE shoes. As most AFRICAN AMERICAN Youths do. As sports stars endorse NIKE. NIKE has enslaved Southeast Asia for decades,to make their shoe.

You actually have an interesting point here... for once.

ConfederateSS wrote:------But I guess that's o.k.,If the shoe fits,wink,wink. But I do like Mr.WILEY'S idea of a statue. Instead of tearing down statues. People should put up statues that they want to see, that tell their stories of HISTORY...

... and what if the majority of people no longer want to look at a statue of a slave-holding racist in their town square? They aren’t;t ever entitled to remove said statue?

I’m not an advocate of a small group just deciding to rip down statues... but I do believe that if the citizens of a town.city/county put for a ballot initiative or warrant on a Town Meeting to remove a statue, then it;s perfectly reasonable for the will of the people to be carried through.

ConfederateSS wrote:------Here is why keeping HISTORY is important. Just because it isn't important to you. Doesn't mean it isn't important someone else. EXAMPLE: There was a story on Antiques Roadshow. Someone came on the show with a Civil War era sword/sabre. To see what it was worth. An expert on the show, seen what it was. Called security/Police. The person was taken right of the show for questioning. You see the sword was that of General George PICKETT. Which many,many years earlier had been stolen from the PICKETT home.
------Whether or not that person, or the person's family had anything to do with the theft. Was up to the Police. As for General PICKETT'S sword/sabre,used in the famed PICKETT'S Charge at Gettysburg. It was returned to the PICKETT'S family. Courtesy of Antiques Roadshow.
------That sword,a part of AMERICAN HISTORY. Was not destroyed. It is not just important to the PICKETT family, But AMERICA as well. It shows the BRAVERY of General PICKETT. In the face of overwhelming cannon/rifle fire. What AMERICANS are capable of. YES,I SAID AMERICANS. IF THE Left Liberals have their way. HISTORY of AMERICA'S BRAVERY WILL BE LOST FOREVER...

Yawn. I haven’t heard of a mass movement to destroy actual history. Only to remove statues of what some think are offensive.

ConfederateSS wrote:------5) As for the Left's stupidity for even thinking of renaming military bases. Those men were not just USA,or CSA or back to USA men. Those men never stopped being AMERICAN. THEY ARE AMERICAN PERIOD...

Bases and buildings and streets get their names changed all the time. This is not new.

Yawn.

ConfederateSS wrote:---------------------In January ,AMERICA and The SOUTH, celebrates the birthday's of 3 of it's beloved sons.1) Dr.Martian Luther KING Jr.(Jan.15,1929),2)General Robert E.LEE(Jan.19,1807),and General Thomas "STONEWALL" JACKSON(Jan.21,1824). It is nice to see these 3 names HONORED together in our politically correct society.

I don’t consider Lee to be a ‘beloved son’ of the US. He was a traitor to his uniform and his country.

ugh... I had to stop. It was too much MEANINGLESS BS to read.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby riskllama on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:52 am

-------No,Miss...it is Persian....In Ancient Persia...all were free to practice their own religion,as long as they paid their taxes and didn't bother the Head of State/government...
-------All Historical Landmarks should be preserved...So ,yes they are just as important....Why did you leave out The Roman Land marks???...

------As for you Jimmy B....let me know when your strategies are taught in military academies worldwide...Then you slander Great Americans... :D :D :D :D

----------------Top 5 Generals in American,yes American History :!:
1) Robert E. LEE
2) George WASHINGTON
3) George S. PATTON
4) Douglas MacARTHUR
5) Ulysses S. GRANT
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:56 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------No,Miss...it is Persian....

No Confederate, it is Islamic.

In many handmade Persian rugs and carpets you will discover the deliberate mistake. Followers of Islam believe only Allah makes things perfectly, and therefore to weave a perfect rug or carpet would be an offence to Allah.

The weaving in of deliberate imperfections by Persian rug makers was not done until after Persia was conquered by the Arabs and converted to Islam.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:02 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------No,Miss...it is Persian....In Ancient Persia...all were free to practice their own religion,as long as they paid their taxes and didn't bother the Head of State/government...
-------All Historical Landmarks should be preserved...So ,yes they are just as important....Why did you leave out The Roman Land marks???...

------As for you Jimmy B....let me know when your strategies are taught in military academies worldwide...Then you slander Great Americans... :D :D :D :D

1) Robert E. LEE
2) George WASHINGTON
3) George S. PATTON
4) Douglas MacARTHUR
5) Ulysses S. GRANT

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:04 am

The rug is just an example....Of their beliefs...

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:06 am

Go tour Egypt. There are a lot, possibly thousands of statues with the faces chiseled off. Other places too but Egypt, mostly around Memphis I actually have seen in person.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:09 am

ConfederateSS wrote:The rug is just an example....Of their beliefs...

Yes. The Islamic beliefs they acquired in the 7th century after being conquered by the Arabs. Which part of this are you not getting?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:18 am

mrswdk wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:The rug is just an example....Of their beliefs...

Yes. The Islamic beliefs they acquired in the 7th century after being conquered by the Arabs. Which part of this are you not getting?

------Persians still would have held onto their beliefs no matter who was in power..They are still Persian..
.....Jews still practice their beliefs under Egyptian rule... Christians practiced Christianity under the heel of Roman rule...Which point are you not getting....Persians believed...the only thing in the world that is perfect is GOD!!!...that is the only point!

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:24 am

ConfederateSS wrote:Persians believed...the only thing in the world that is perfect is GOD

Wrong. Zoroastrians believe that all living things (plants, animals and humans) are God's perfect creations. The belief that only God is perfect is an Islamic one. The Persians who believe that only God can be perfect are Muslims.

Do you know what the differences are between Arabs, Persians, Muslims and Zoroastrians?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:32 am

------I do like the Knights of Columbus...
------But Miss......I think a statue of Zheng He should be put next to Columbus statues,as well as a statue of Leif Erikson...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Let all History stand together...Not as who found The America's..We all know there were already people here....But for their voyages into the unknown...As Great Explorers...That is what they should be known for.... :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:48 am

2dimes wrote:Go tour Egypt. There are a lot, possibly thousands of statues with the faces chiseled off. Other places too but Egypt, mostly around Memphis I actually have seen in person.
---------------Yes...but they are there for you to See...That is why History is important to hang onto :!: :!: :!: ...Thank You Kindly for proving my point... =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....Because you might start to wonder ,who were those faceless souls?,..Find out about them... :D ...That is what makes History fun... :D ...Being able to see such places... =D> =D> =D> ...

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:13 am

So you want the statues in the US altered so you can't tell who it represented?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby betiko on Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:14 am

Tldr, and too much caps lock.
But I suppose I shold just say...
f*ck offf!!!!
Major betiko

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:58 am

Consise, and well argued.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jimboston on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:02 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-------No,Miss...it is Persian....In Ancient Persia...all were free to practice their own religion,as long as they paid their taxes and didn't bother the Head of State/government...

1) Robert E. LEE
2) George WASHINGTON
3) George S. PATTON
4) Douglas MacARTHUR
5) Ulysses S. GRANT

Some of these men where great leaders, but none were spectacular strategists.

I’m curious why Lee is #1 yet he was decisively beaten by #5?

Also curious where you got this list... it appears to be covered in human feces.

Postby armati on Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:41 pm

How Lincoln’s War Was Won

Racism was stronger in the North than in the South

Paul Craig Roberts

This article concludes this seven-part series on Lincoln’s war against the South. The war ended 155 years ago. In the century and a half since, the war’s history has been falsified and misrepresented as a righteous war by the freedom-loving North against the slave-holding South.

The absence of supporting facts has not hampered this false history.

As Lincoln said endlessly, he invaded the Confederate States of America for the sole purpose of conquering the states that seceded and reincorporating them into the United States. Lincoln fought what he declared to be a rebellion.

The South fought because she was invaded.

Slavery was not an issue. The US Constitution assigned the matter of slavery to the individual states. Slavery was not subject to federal legislation. Lincoln acknowledged this over and over. Lincoln offered further inducement to the South to remain in the Union with the Corwin Amendment, a constitutional provision that forbade any federal steps against slavery ever.

Lincoln did not campaign for the presidency on the grounds of ending slavery. His first inaugural address in 1861 states: “I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.”

The declaration of war against the South (July 1861) states that the purpose of the war is “to preserve the Union.”

The Emancipation Proclamation (1863) was a war measure declared “upon military necessity.” Unable to defeat the Army of Northern Virginia in battle, Lincoln hoped to stir a slave rebellion that would pull Confederate troops out of the front line and cause them to return home to protect their families and homes. Lincoln’s effort to turn black slaves against white southerners failed.

Uninformed and indoctrinated people claim that secession documents from the states prove the South was fighting for slavery. As I have shown on numerous occasions, southern states wanted a constitutional justification for leaving the Union so that Lincoln could not declare them to be in rebellion and send in the army to quell the rebellion. Lincoln did not accept the argument that the Union was a voluntary act from which states legitimately could withdraw. The South could not make a constitutional case out of the tariff, because the Constitution made tariffs a federal, not state, issue. But slavery was a state issue, and the South concocted an argument that the refusal of some northern states to enforce the federal Fugitive Slave Law meant that the northern states had broken the contract and that the South’s secession was not responsible for the breakup of the union.

This argument was also needed, because just as some in the North opposed the war, some in the South opposed secession.

As Lincoln made it completely clear that he most certainly was not invading the South in order to free slaves, how can it be that the South was fighting to save slavery?

Why is this series important? For a number of reasons. One is that as the war had nothing to do with slavery, neither do the Confederate war memorials.

Another reason is it demonstrates the ease with which history has been falsified in order to serve an agenda. People who can be convinced contrary to all known facts and the documentary record that the war was fought over slavery can be convinced of any lie. Obviously, a free press, free speech, public education, and democratic debate do not succeed in protecting truth. If we are so misinformed about Lincoln’s war, what else are we misinformed about? How much of what we know is real and how much is programmed into us to serve self-interested agendas?

Northerners like to get very self-righteous about their moral superiority over the South. But in fact, many northern states passed Black Codes, laws enacted to discourage free blacks from residing in northern states. Connecticut, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and New York had laws that denied blacks equal political rights, including the right to vote, the right to attend public schools, and the right to equal treatment under the law.

Southerner John Randolph of Roanoke, Virginia, in his will freed his slaves and provided for their survival by establishing a trust to purchase land for them in Ohio. The righteous Ohioans, so intent on giving their lives to free the slaves, drove John Randolph’s freed slaves from the land in Ohio that he had purchased for them.

Lincoln himself said in Illinois on September 18, 1858 that “I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races [applause from the Ohio audience]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people.” Lincoln’s plan for free blacks was to send them out of the country to Africa or South America.

Yet, there actually are Americans dumb enough to think that the North spent white blood and money in copious quantities in order to free black slaves that they considered inferior to whites and did not want anything to do with.

Indeed, the North cared so little about the negroes that nothing was done for them once they were freed by the economic destruction of the South. A fourth or more of the “freed” slaves died of starvation and exposure. Judge William Sharkey, reconstruction governor of Mississippi told Congress:

“I believe that there are now in my State very little over half the number of freedmen that were formerly slaves, certainly not more than two-thirds. They have died off. There is no telling the mortality that has prevailed among them; they have died off in immense numbers. I should say that very little more than half the amount of land that was under cultivation before the war will be under cultivation this year.”

What else was to be expected from Lincoln’s war of extermination against the South? Destruction of the agricultural infrastructure takes away both food and employment, and it disarms an army.

Armies “fight on their stomach,” and it was the absence of food that forced Lee’s surrender to Grant.

The absence of food was due to the war crimes of Lincoln and his Union army. Unable to defeat Robert E. Lee in battle, the Union destroyed the food infrastructure of the South by warring on agriculture, animal husbandry, women and children.

Most people do not understand that Lee won almost all of the battles. But always outnumbered, he never had reserves with which to destroy or force the surrender of the defeated Union army. So his victories were really for nothing. They only prolonged the war.

Gettysburg was a tie, but for Lee it was a strategic defeat as it was his last chance to destroy the Union Army and take Washington. Lee failed to destroy the Union Army at Gettysburg, because he had lost Stonewall Jackson who was mistaken for enemy and killed by Confederate sentries. Had Jackson been present at Gettysburg, Lee might have won the battle. Instead, the commander entrusted with the attack was a general whose forte was defense, and he did not act until it was too late.

The South had blown its opportunity after the first battle of Bull Run, the opening engagement of Lincoln’s war. The defeated Union Army turned tail and fled all the way back to Washington. It was weeks before any military order was restored. Had Napoleon or Robert E. Lee been in command of the Confederate Army at Bull Run, it would have been the end of the war. They would have pursued the defeated and broken Union army and taken Washington. That would have been the end of the war. Stonewall Jackson was present at Bull Run, but he was a subordinare general whose worth emerged that day.

The South looking at the flight of the northern army dismissed the North as a military force to be taken seriously. Northerners, the South concluded, were not only incapable of fighting, they were cowards to boot.

The South lost the war on this reasoning the day they won the opening battle at Bull Run.

The South had a small population relative to the North, no navy, and limited industrial capability. It wasn’t long before there were no replacements for the South’s casualties. But the north had the Irish immigrants. As soon as they landed they were enlisted in Lincoln’s army. Immigrants were the cannon fodder for the Union Army. The South had no cannon fodder.

When Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox, Lee’s army, vastly outnumbered, was starving. Lincoln won the war by starving the South.

Such a low and immoral basis for prevailing in a war is the reason the South, what little is still left of it, voted Democrat for decades after the war until the Democrats brought them a second Reconstruction in the form of school busing. School busing severely disrupted family life and destroyed the public school system. Even so, the South is still patriotic and provides the bulk of the elite fighting force of the US military.

We will see if this commitment continues when the dumbshits in Washington dismantle the Confederate memorials and erase southern names from US military bases.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:23 pm

Here we go again with Putin teaches America about it own history :roll:
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:15 pm

armati wrote:How Lincoln’s War Was Won

Racism was stronger in the North than in the South

Paul Craig Roberts

This article concludes this seven-part series on Lincoln’s war against the South. The war ended 155 years ago. In the century and a half since, the war’s history has been falsified and misrepresented as a righteous war by the freedom-loving North against the slave-holding South.

The absence of supporting facts has not hampered this false history.

As Lincoln said endlessly, he invaded the Confederate States of America for the sole purpose of conquering the states that seceded and reincorporating them into the United States. Lincoln fought what he declared to be a rebellion.

This is true... Lincoln fought solely to maintain the Union.

armati wrote:The South fought because she was invaded.

The South fought to maintain slavery.

armati wrote:
Slavery was not an issue. The US Constitution assigned the matter of slavery to the individual states. Slavery was not subject to federal legislation. Lincoln acknowledged this over and over. Lincoln offered further inducement to the South to remain in the Union with the Corwin Amendment, a constitutional provision that forbade any federal steps against slavery ever.

The South didn’t Lincoln and didn’t believe this... their ‘Peculiar Institution’ was threatened.

armati wrote:
Lincoln did not campaign for the presidency on the grounds of ending slavery. His first inaugural address in 1861 states: “I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.”

The declaration of war against the South (July 1861) states that the purpose of the war is “to preserve the Union.”

The Emancipation Proclamation (1863) was a war measure declared “upon military necessity.” Unable to defeat the Army of Northern Virginia in battle, Lincoln hoped to stir a slave rebellion that would pull Confederate troops out of the front line and cause them to return home to protect their families and homes. Lincoln’s effort to turn black slaves against white southerners failed.

You have some facts correct but your interpretation is all wrong.

armati wrote:
Uninformed and indoctrinated people claim that secession documents from the states prove the South was fighting for slavery.

Yep... it is true the Southern States clearly documented their REASON(s) for secession... which was primarily Slavery.

armati wrote:
As I have shown on numerous occasions, southern states wanted a constitutional justification for leaving the Union so that Lincoln could not declare them to be in rebellion and send in the army to quell the rebellion. Lincoln did not accept the argument that the Union was a voluntary act from which states legitimately could withdraw. The South could not make a constitutional case out of the tariff, because the Constitution made tariffs a federal, not state, issue. But slavery was a state issue, and the South concocted an argument that the refusal of some northern states to enforce the federal Fugitive Slave Law meant that the northern states had broken the contract and that the South’s secession was not responsible for the breakup of the union.

Your logical reasoning is so so flawed.

armati wrote:
This argument was also needed, because just as some in the North opposed the war, some in the South opposed secession.

As Lincoln made it completely clear that he most certainly was not invading the South in order to free slaves, how can it be that the South was fighting to save slavery?

Why is this series important? For a number of reasons. One is that as the war had nothing to do with slavery, neither do the Confederate war memorials.

Another reason is it demonstrates the ease with which history has been falsified in order to serve an agenda. People who can be convinced contrary to all known facts and the documentary record that the war was fought over slavery can be convinced of any lie. Obviously, a free press, free speech, public education, and democratic debate do not succeed in protecting truth. If we are so misinformed about Lincoln’s war, what else are we misinformed about? How much of what we know is real and how much is programmed into us to serve self-interested agendas?

Northerners like to get very self-righteous about their moral superiority over the South. But in fact, many northern states passed Black Codes, laws enacted to discourage free blacks from residing in northern states. Connecticut, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and New York had laws that denied blacks equal political rights, including the right to vote, the right to attend public schools, and the right to equal treatment under the law.

Southerner John Randolph of Roanoke, Virginia, in his will freed his slaves and provided for their survival by establishing a trust to purchase land for them in Ohio. The righteous Ohioans, so intent on giving their lives to free the slaves, drove John Randolph’s freed slaves from the land in Ohio that he had purchased for them.

Lincoln himself said in Illinois on September 18, 1858 that “I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races [applause from the Ohio audience]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people.” Lincoln’s plan for free blacks was to send them out of the country to Africa or South America.

Yet, there actually are Americans dumb enough to think that the North spent white blood and money in copious quantities in order to free black slaves that they considered inferior to whites and did not want anything to do with.

Indeed, the North cared so little about the negroes that nothing was done for them once they were freed by the economic destruction of the South. A fourth or more of the “freed” slaves died of starvation and exposure. Judge William Sharkey, reconstruction governor of Mississippi told Congress:

“I believe that there are now in my State very little over half the number of freedmen that were formerly slaves, certainly not more than two-thirds. They have died off. There is no telling the mortality that has prevailed among them; they have died off in immense numbers. I should say that very little more than half the amount of land that was under cultivation before the war will be under cultivation this year.”

What else was to be expected from Lincoln’s war of extermination against the South? Destruction of the agricultural infrastructure takes away both food and employment, and it disarms an army.

Armies “fight on their stomach,” and it was the absence of food that forced Lee’s surrender to Grant.

The absence of food was due to the war crimes of Lincoln and his Union army. Unable to defeat Robert E. Lee in battle, the Union destroyed the food infrastructure of the South by warring on agriculture, animal husbandry, women and children.

Most people do not understand that Lee won almost all of the battles. But always outnumbered, he never had reserves with which to destroy or force the surrender of the defeated Union army. So his victories were really for nothing. They only prolonged the war.

Gettysburg was a tie, but for Lee it was a strategic defeat as it was his last chance to destroy the Union Army and take Washington. Lee failed to destroy the Union Army at Gettysburg, because he had lost Stonewall Jackson who was mistaken for enemy and killed by Confederate sentries. Had Jackson been present at Gettysburg, Lee might have won the battle. Instead, the commander entrusted with the attack was a general whose forte was defense, and he did not act until it was too late.

The South had blown its opportunity after the first battle of Bull Run, the opening engagement of Lincoln’s war. The defeated Union Army turned tail and fled all the way back to Washington. It was weeks before any military order was restored. Had Napoleon or Robert E. Lee been in command of the Confederate Army at Bull Run, it would have been the end of the war. They would have pursued the defeated and broken Union army and taken Washington. That would have been the end of the war. Stonewall Jackson was present at Bull Run, but he was a subordinare general whose worth emerged that day.

The South looking at the flight of the northern army dismissed the North as a military force to be taken seriously. Northerners, the South concluded, were not only incapable of fighting, they were cowards to boot.

The South lost the war on this reasoning the day they won the opening battle at Bull Run.

The South had a small population relative to the North, no navy, and limited industrial capability. It wasn’t long before there were no replacements for the South’s casualties. But the north had the Irish immigrants. As soon as they landed they were enlisted in Lincoln’s army. Immigrants were the cannon fodder for the Union Army. The South had no cannon fodder.

When Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox, Lee’s army, vastly outnumbered, was starving. Lincoln won the war by starving the South.

Such a low and immoral basis for prevailing in a war is the reason the South, what little is still left of it, voted Democrat for decades after the war until the Democrats brought them a second Reconstruction in the form of school busing. School busing severely disrupted family life and destroyed the public school system. Even so, the South is still patriotic and provides the bulk of the elite fighting force of the US military.

We will see if this commitment continues when the dumbshits in Washington dismantle the Confederate memorials and erase southern names from US military bases.

yawn

I can’t bother anymore...

Postby armati on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:48 am

Can You Name This Country?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFOpN957p3s

Americans Don’t Know Who Washington D.C. is Named After!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGEx0gRI3AY

Man Offers Random People A Free One Ounce Gold Coin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf_ENBaAna0

Selling 1 Oz Gold Coin for $25 (when it's worth over $1,500)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndshbH3qZ6Y

JayWalking Citizenship Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJlY9C7YWzI

Some Americans are stupid and proud of it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXF51NRfBtA

If you guys paid for an education.........get your money back. ;-)
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:56 am

1947 Interview with Corporal Julius Franklin "General" Howell (1846-1948)

https://youtu.be/lfqIa4dDxrw

Fought for states rights.

I know I know, you guys know and understand more than people that were actually there.
You guys should right a book,oops, do a u tube video. ;-)
Sergeant armati

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,