Conquer Club

Democrats Exempt Fragile Little Ladies from Draft

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you agree with the decision of the Democrat-controlled Congress to keep women in the kitchen?

Yes, the Rats understand women belong in the kitchen, not the battlefield
57%
No, I hate Democrats
43%

Total votes : 7

Democrats Exempt Fragile Little Ladies from Draft

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:56 am

In five years the Rats went from "I'm With Her!" to "Make Me a Sandwich!"

Lawmakers drop proposal to add women to the draft as defense bill headaches mount

Compromise defense policy legislation set to be filed Monday will not require women to register for a military draft, according to two people with knowledge of the negotiations, a stunning turnaround after the proposal gained bipartisan support in both the House and Senate this year.

Leaders of the House and Senate Armed Services committees left the provision out of the final version of the National Defense Authorization Act, despite the fact that both chambers' bills would have expanded the Selective Service System beyond men.

Calls to expand the draft beyond men have grown recently, particularly after the Pentagon opened all combat roles to women in 2015. An 11-member independent commission that reviewed the draft also backed the change last year in its final report to Congress.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/0 ... ped-523829

It's rumored the Rats are now reconsidering whether that whole women's right to vote thing might warrant being reexamined.
Corporal saxitoxin

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,