Conquer Club

Fauci Island...Island of Terror!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fauci Island...Island of Terror!!!!

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:41 pm

LOL
"There's no possible way to correlate deaths to voting "

People in counties that voted Trump more likely to die from Covid ā€“ study
Areas that voted for Trump by at least 60% in November 2020 had 2.7 times the death rate than counties that voted heavily for Biden

Constant displays of ignorance from conservatives who were the dumb bunnies at the bottom of your class in high school.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:21 pm

There are no guarantees in life, so NOTHING is 100% safe.

Those vaccinated are:

1) less likely to die of COVID;
2) less likely to get COVID;
3) less likely to be hospitalized due to COVID;
4) and even IF they get COVID, they will suffer less seriously, often SIGNIFICANTLY less so.

Unlike saxi, I will post the supporting evidence.

And yes, I copy and paste. In addition, I offer my own words and my independent analysis. Many on here only post a link and offer no analysis. I often ignore many such posts. A few post to annoy me; they are FOED and I ignore them most of the time.

I posted above as a synopsis of the overall reports from VARIOUS news sources. I then went to find supporting evidence & HERE it is:

Today, CDC published new science reinforcing that vaccination is the best protection against COVID-19. In a new MMWR examining more than 7,000 people across 9 states who were hospitalized with COVID-like illness, CDC found that those who were unvaccinated and had a recent infection were 5 times more likely to have COVID-19 than those who were recently fully vaccinated and did not have a prior infection.

The data demonstrate that vaccination can provide a higher, more robust, and more consistent level of immunity to protect people from hospitalization for COVID-19 than infection alone for at least 6 months.

ā€œWe now have additional evidence that reaffirms the importance of COVID-19 vaccines, even if you have had prior infection. This study adds more to the body of knowledge demonstrating the protection of vaccines against severe disease from COVID-19. The best way to stop COVID-19, including the emergence of variants, is with widespread COVID-19 vaccination and with disease prevention actions such as mask wearing, washing hands often, physical distancing, and staying home when sick,ā€ said CDC Director Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky.

The study looked at data from the VISION Network that showed among adults hospitalized with symptoms similar to COVID-19, unvaccinated people with prior infection within 3-6 months were 5.49 times more likely to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated within 3-6 months with mRNA (Pfizer or Moderna) COVID-19 vaccines. The study was conducted across 187 hospitals.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. They prevent severe illness, hospitalization, and death. CDC continues to recommend everyone 12 and older get vaccinated against COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1029-Vaccination-Offers-Higher-Protection.html

SO nothing new: saxi still full of misleading ideas and headlines and posts.

And now ConfSS wants to be on the same island as saxi? Go there and be sure to watch the Sky Fall on both of you.

BOTTOM LINE: saxi's fake news is STILL FAKE. And ConfSS is in a Union with saxi.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:52 pm

GaryDenton wrote:LOL

Areas that voted for Trump by at least 60% in November 2020 had 2.7 times the death rate than counties that voted heavily for Biden

Constant displays of ignorance from conservatives who were the dumb bunnies at the bottom of your class in high school.

You should learn The Science instead of merely worshipping The Science. Correlation is not causation.

That doesn't prove Trump voters were more likely to die of COVID-19. It merely shows people who live in counties that voted for Trump were more likely to die. A more rational explanation is this:

- 75% of people who have died of COVID-19 are over the age of 65
    - People are more likely to retire to places that voted for Trump (i.e. Florida) than places that voted for Old Joe (i.e. Delaware)
    - If people retired to Delaware, Oregon, or Maine, you'd see the opposite effect
    - Scientific, Rational explanation: Virus-induced death follows people by physical infirmity such as age
    - Superstitious, Irrational explanation: Virus-induced death follows people by political party membership

Fact: Of the 12 states with the highest COVID-19 death per capita death counts, about half voted for Old Joe (New Jersey, Arizona, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts).
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:08 pm

Wonderful scenes across the Western World today! Chaos and disorder will be coming to North American soon. The regime of Old Joe is circling the drain. By hook or by crook it will surely be torn from power and thrown on the dustbin of history. The day seems to be approaching when Old Joe is paraded in chains before a military court for judgment.

In Chile, the Pro-Trump / Pro-Pinochet candidate - JosƩ Antonio Kast - is set to win this week's presidential election.

In London, police had to resort to baton strikes to prevent a crowd of several thousand from storming Downing Street, lair of the crypto-Leftist BoJo.

Mass protests also rocked Berlin, Vienna, Frankfurt, Melbourne, Paris, and a thousand other places! The West and its war machine is collapsing!

VICTORY IS SOON.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:45 pm

Evolution of the pseudoscientific religion of the Church of Old Joe --- (but it still has many true believers ...)

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 pm

Wow, I post and within MINUTES saxi feels he obligated to post 3times. Can anyone say TROLL?

or does he wait for me to post so he can try to PEDDLE more FAKE NEWS? :D :lol: =D> perhaps I should feel HONORED...?? :o :D :oops:
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:26 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Wow, I post and within MINUTES saxi feels he obligated to post 3times. Can anyone say TROLL?

or does he wait for me to post so he can try to PEDDLE more FAKE NEWS? :D :lol: =D> perhaps I should feel HONORED...?? :o :D :oops:

---------But you get wierded out when I wait a spell to post...So, which is it....Post a second after you or wait a few weeks or months... :D :D :D ... Sounds kind of sad you focus on time :!: ...TRUTH and GOD are Eternal... O:) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:31 pm

--------But Dead Democrats vote 3 or 4 times in elections , Dead Republicans zero times...Not just 2020 A.D...Dead Democrats in Chicago ...Handed Kennedy a fixed election against Nixon in 1960 A.D. with Mayor Dailey's help...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...The old joke in Chicago, the Dead get up on Election days... :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:38 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Wow, I post and within MINUTES saxi feels he obligated to post 3times. Can anyone say TROLL?

Pretty sure he just largely ignores you.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:40 pm

typical ConfSS; short on analysis and comprehension.

I guess living on the same island as saxi has got your head now wrapped in tin foil AND buried (deeper?) in the sand.

AND, DDS: I think saxi posts when he sees me post. Look at the record, DDS. I will let that speak for itself.
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:29 am

A man (possibly DDS) has been thrown off a flight merely for using women's panties as a face mask. THANKS BIDEN.

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/flor ... d-of-mask/

SAXI SCIENCE ZONE

1. The Ontario Chief Medical Officer has said cloth face masks are totally ineffective against COVID-19 and only N95 masks will mitigate transmission. Despite the fact they don't do anything, Biden mandates cloth masks on planes because ... you know, c'mon, man!

2. One-hundred percent (100%) of the air in an airplane is replaced every 180 seconds with air from the outside. You're safer on an airplane than at an Obama birthday superspreader party.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:00 am

BREAKING NEWS

Saxis ratings take another hit, but Ralfs is even WORST!

How will this affect our unofficial champion?!

Tune in next time on Dragon Ball Z!
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:15 am

ConfederateSS wrote:

--------But Dead Democrats vote 3 or 4 times in elections , Dead Republicans zero times...Not just 2020 A.D...Dead Democrats in Chicago ...Handed Kennedy a fixed election against Nixon in 1960 A.D. with Mayor Dailey's help...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...The old joke in Chicago, the Dead get up on Election days... :D

Dead republicans vote zero times he says...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... publicans/

"The latest example involves a man in Nevada who said someone had voted in the name of his dead wife, Rosemarie Hartle. This was hailed widely on conservative media. It was the case the Nevada GOP said showed the ā€œconcreteā€ evidence of irregularities. We learned late last week that there might have been fraud involved, but the alleged fraud was perpetrated by a Republican with ties to the Trump campaign. The man, Donald Kirk Hartle, has been charged with voting in his dead wifeā€™s name.

The situation was much that same with another name the Trump campaign cited in Pennsylvania, Elizabeth Bartman. Not long after it lifted that case up, Bartmanā€™s son Bruce admitted he had registered and voted in his long-dead motherā€™s name to help Trump. He pleaded guilty."
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:07 am

saxitoxin wrote:A man (possibly DDS) has been thrown off a flight merely for using women's panties as a face mask. THANKS BIDEN.

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/flor ... d-of-mask/

SAXI SCIENCE ZONE

1. The Ontario Chief Medical Officer has said cloth face masks are totally ineffective against COVID-19 and only N95 masks will mitigate transmission. Despite the fact they don't do anything, Biden mandates cloth masks on planes because ... you know, c'mon, man!

2. One-hundred percent (100%) of the air in an airplane is replaced every 180 seconds with air from the outside. You're safer on an airplane than at an Obama birthday superspreader party.

Note that the TSA Mask Mandate does not require a cloth mask. And based on the photo of DDS (great photo, DDS, btw), I would say cloth masks are not sufficient; even RED ones are not adequate.

Mask means a material covering the nose and mouth of the wearer, excluding face shields.4

4:
A properly worn mask completely covers the nose and mouth of the wearer. A mask should be secured to the
head, including with ties or ear loops. A mask should fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face. Masks
do not include face shields. Masks can be either manufactured or homemade and should be a solid piece of material
without slits, exhalation valves, or punctures. Medical masks and N-95 respirators fulfill the requirements of this
SD. CDC guidance for attributes of acceptable masks in the context of of this SD is available at
https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/masks/ma ... dance.html.

https://www.tsa.gov/sites/default/files/tsa-210819-6_4_3-sd-1582-84-21-01b.pdf
https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/masks/mask-travel-guidance.html
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:11 pm

POCAHONTES GETS THE COOF!

Chief Batshit Crazy Horse, quadruple vaxed with a booster just 60 days ago, is now battling COVID-19. Love it! =D> :lol: This is another one of those "rare, breakthough cases" like the "rare, breakthough cases" that resulted in 1,000 vaxed Cornell students getting infected last week. :D

To clarify, normally I wouldn't gloat over someone's illness, and would respect everyone's decision while empathizing with their tragedies, but - by threatening the BioPure with assault - it's Us vs Them and they've justified reciprocal action. It's ethically coherent not to wish someone a speedy recovery if they've been threatening you with assault and, once recovered, intend to continue threatening you.

I have set aside 45 minutes this evening to meditate to ABRAXAS for a bad outcome to this case. That's statistically unlikely but she may earn a Colin Powell Award yet.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:43 pm

saxitoxin wrote:To clarify, normally I wouldn't gloat over someone's illness

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:55 pm

We're not going to talk about Saxis ratings?

What a let down
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Great news! More vax-mutants who support assaults and firings against the BioPure get "rare breakthroughs!"

- Vaccinated Senator Pocahontes gets a "rare breakthrough"
    - The entire cast of SNL got a "rare breakthrough" of the Coof today except Keenan Thompson
    - "Rare breakthrough" among the 100% vaccinated CNN staff forces network to close HQ
    - Most of the Radio City Rockettes get "rare breakthroughs" forcing them to cancel their XMas season
    - Casts of six Broadway shows had "rare breakthroughs"
    - So many "rare breakthroughs" among NFL players that three games were canceled for the first time in a year
    - 1,000 Cornell students get "rare breakthroughs"
    - 14 attorneys in the Staten Island DA's office get "rare breakthroughs"
    - etc., will add more later -- too many "rare breakthroughs" to type right now

I hope they all make recoveries ... except any who support mandates (assaults) against the BioPure or who fail to stand-up and speak-out for the rights of the BioPure. In those cases I will pray to ABRAXAS to ensure that the S Protein reproduces uncontrollably inside their vax-mutant bodies and that their trashed and dilapidated immune systems --- shut-down by antibody dependent enhancement from the vaccine --- are unable to mount any natural defense against Omicron.

"Just heading for my eighth booster!"

UPDATE!!! Vaxed and boosted Cory Booker just got a "rare breakthrough infection " of COVID-19, too!

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:23 am

No games were cancelled. Three were postponed 2-3 days.

Do you only watch cricket or something?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:05 am

mookiemcgee wrote:No games were cancelled. Three were postponed 2-3 days.

You're right. I also shouldn't have said the Rockettes canceled their Xmas shows. They merely postponed them until 2023.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:55 am

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:No games were cancelled. Three were postponed 2-3 days.

You're right. I also shouldn't have said the Rockettes canceled their Xmas shows. They merely postponed them until 2023.

Facts matter. The very issue that you misstate facts gives you less credibility, saxi.

But that is nothing new, that you bend and misstate the facts. You attempt to mislead people by such actions. You continue to try to PEDDLE Fake News. Many of us are not buying it and are calling you on your obfuscation.

Obviously death and hospitalizations are the important numbers and the major concern. How many break-through cases are causing hospitalizations? deaths? Report that and I may be concerned if those numbers are high.

I will predict that:
1) COVID will continue to mutate;
2) future mutations will be more contagious, or at least as contagious as omicron and delta;
3) future mutations will be less virulent and less likely to hospitalizations (less deadly than omicron and delta);
4) COVID will become more like the flu, an irritation and annoyance to many of us, but potentially deadly to those who are aged and infirmed and having health issues.
5) As the virus mutates and is transmitted, more will test positive for COVID and those cases will be less of a concern.

SO BOTTOM LINE: saxi's Fake News that the "SKY IS FALLING" is JUST Fake News.
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:23 am

jusplay4fun wrote:I will predict that:
2) future mutations will be more contagious, or at least as contagious as omicron and delta;
3) future mutations will be less virulent and less likely to hospitalizations (less deadly than omicron and delta);

LOL, fucking brilliant prediction. :roll:

Glad to know I'm getting through, even if gradually.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:01 pm

yeah. he's kind of like a big, dumb, long winded coke machine - you have to rock it back & forth a couple times before you can finally push it over... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:10 pm

They're dropping like flies!

Governor of Maryland Larry Hogan, triple vaxed and boosted, has just suffered a "rare breakthrough case" of COVID-19! (This is, of course, just another "rare breakthrough" infection and absolutely not due to antibody dependent enhancement resulting from the vaccine that is leaving the vaccinated exposed and defenseless to Omicron. That is, until the FDA pulls a J&J and says it is. :lol: )

There is no doubting the ineffectiveness of the vaccines and there is no doubting the power of prayer. Each time I take 30 minutes in my day to pray for the destruction of my enemies, I wake up the next day to hear of more of them being smote. The Leviathan will rain sorrow and misery upon the adversaries of His believers.
Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,