Conquer Club

Fauci Island...Island of Terror!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fauci Island...Island of Terror!!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:50 pm

----------The debate of vax is not the issue of this thread....Or political...I think all sides can agree...Fauci, has no clue, and a mad man... :!: :!: :!:
-----------He must be stopped :!: :!: :!: :!: ...hopefully someone can come from the future and take him out in 1980 A.D...save America and the world from this misguided soul...and all the creatures he has exploited, those poor defenseless animals... :( :( :(

------------Fauci must be held criminally accountable for his mad experiments, his funding and part in the current global corona pandemic...By all people of every side...
O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:59 pm

I am still awaiting one credible report of someone vaccinated and DYING from COVID. We do not even have one report of ONE HOSPITALIZATION due to COVID of anyone who has been vaccinated against it. Those dropping like flies (and mosquitos) are the UNVACCINATED. Sooner or later, that will happen to saxi or one of his 3 friends in this world.

I predict that soon many who have been vaccinated with test POSITIVE for COVID. And the result? No significant harm to those individuals. So again, contrary to Chicken Little saxi, the Sky is NOT Falling.

And now ConfSS goes over the DEEP END with his claims of Fauci. Did you swallow those crazy right wing ideas hook, line, AND SINKER??
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:08 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I am still awaiting one credible report of someone vaccinated and DYING from COVID.

jusplay4fun wrote:I predict that soon many who have been vaccinated with test POSITIVE for COVID.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:48 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:I am still awaiting one credible report of someone vaccinated and DYING from COVID.

That said, to be fair, not everyone who is vaccinated and dies is necessarily dying due to COVID-19 ... :lol:

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:52 am

NOT significant. One or two does not a trend make.

I should have said one credible report of someone dying of COVID after getting vaccinated who is not old and who does not have underlying health issues linked to COVID deaths. I made a saxi mistake and posted too quickly
JP4Fun

Postby jimboston on Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:11 am

When did science and logic stop being a thing?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby 2dimes on Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:54 am

Not sure when, but probably around the time people started pretending research equals skimming things for confirmation online.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:23 am

jusplay4fun wrote:who is not old and who does not have underlying health issues linked to COVID deaths

Uhhhh ... 99% of the UNvaccinated who die are also old or "have underlying health issues linked to COVID."

You just admitted your vaccine doesn't prevent death among the only group actually dying.

:lol:
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:26 am

jimboston wrote:When did science and logic stop being a thing?

On day 428 of 15 Days to Slow the Spread.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:44 am

saxitoxin wrote:Image

As a healthy young man he was at almost zero risk of adverse consequences were he infected with COVID and, since the vax can't stop transmission, he wasn't putting anyone else at risk. He didn't want to get the Pfizer vax. He begged not to. But this cackling evil, horse-faced cunt told him if he didn't, he would be fired from his job and left destitute on the street.

That procedure he didn't want or need, but was forced on him by his government as a political publicity stunt, caused him to die an agonizing death, gasping for breath as his brain shut down.

And no one can be held responsible because the cunt granted herself and Pfizer total civil and criminal immunity.

In 1947 we hanged people like her.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:51 am

Ok but how do you feel about the prime minister of New Zealand?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:23 pm

Great news! Every single member of the First Family of Minnesota just got one of the famous "rare, breakthrough cases" of COVID-19! The Governor, the First Lady, and both of the children. The executive residence in Saint Paul is now a QUARANTINE FACILITY!

Tim Waltz supports the failed vax mandates, that means he supports violent assaults against the unvaccinated just like the murderer from New Zealand. I will pray his children fully recover and become healthy and successful orphans.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:31 am

saxitoxin wrote:Great news! Every single member of the First Family of Minnesota just got one of the famous "rare, breakthrough cases" of COVID-19! The Governor, the First Lady, and both of the children. The executive residence in Saint Paul is now a QUARANTINE FACILITY!

Tim Waltz supports the failed vax mandates, that means he supports violent assaults against the unvaccinated just like the murderer from New Zealand. I will pray his children fully recover and become healthy and successful orphans.

What ever happened to Gavin? I heard he made some TV appearance to prove he was ok... but I feel like he's gone totally off the radar lately?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:50 am

In regards to the OTHERWISE healthy young (26 year old) man:

1) Nothing is 100% safe;
2) ONE very likely death does not a trend make.
3) He apparently did not seek medical treatment when he had an adverse reaction. In other words, his death was preventable once his condition developed.

"With the current available information, the board has considered that the myocarditis was probably due to vaccination in this individual," a COVID-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board said in a statement.

The man, who died within two weeks of his first dose, had not sought medical advice or treatment for his symptoms. Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle that can limit the organ's ability to pump blood and can cause changes in heartbeat rhythms.

New Zealand's vaccine safety board also said another two people, including a 13-year-old, had died with possible myocarditis after taking their vaccinations. More details were needed before linking the child's death to the vaccine, while the death of a man in his 60s was unlikely related to the vaccine, it said.

Despite the rare side effects, the vaccine safety board said the benefits of vaccination greatly outweighed the risks.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-12-19/new-zealand-links-26-year-old-mans-death-to-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine

saxi continues to research for needles (in this very large haystack) to try to peddle his fake news, his misleading statements, and his obfuscation. It is a good thing that the medical community watches for these RARE cases and monitor the efficacy and safety of these vaccines and other drugs. If saxi were in charge, no medicines and vaccines would be allowed because they are not 100% SAFE. saxi keeps yelling "The SKY is FALLING..!.." when, as I have repeated shown, is FAKE NEWS.

Nothing New; move along.

one more report, to validate my point:

The man, who died within two weeks of his first dose, had not sought medical advice or treatment for his symptoms. Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle that can limit the organ's ability to pump blood and can cause changes in heartbeat rhythms.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/new-zealand-links-26-year-old-mans-death-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-2021-12-20/
JP4Fun

Postby jimboston on Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:56 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:When did science and logic stop being a thing?

On day 428 of 15 Days to Slow the Spread.

I figured out when logic died…

saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:23 am

saxitoxin wrote:

As a healthy young man he was at almost zero low risk of adverse consequences were he infected with COVID and, since the vax can't stop transmission reduces the duration and volume of shedded virus he wasn't putting anyone else at risk his vaccination, as part of a community effort, helps reduce the spread and slow the mutation of the virus. He didn't want to get the Pfizer vax, He begged not to but this cackling evil, horse-faced cunt attractive intelligent public servant told him if he didn't, he would be fired from his job and left destitute on the street that they’d threaten to fire him but in all likelihood there’d be no repercussions.

That procedure he didn't want or need, but was forced on him strongly suggested by his government as a political publicity stunt part of an effort to improve the health of the community, caused him to die an agonizing death, gasping for breath as his brain shut down. contract an extremely rare condition called Myocarditis. The condition is potentially treatable, but he failed to seek medical help and died.

I fixed your post… you’re welcome.

This is tragic… thankfully it is rare.

Oh and possibly treatable.

he man, who died within two weeks of his first dose, had not sought medical advice or treatment for his symptoms

Oh… and if the vaccine induced the myocarditis… how do you KNOW he was a “healthy” 26yo? You anti-vax people love to claim that all the deaths are due to underlying previously existing conditions. Is it not possible that the myocarditis was previously existing in his body and the vax maybe just made it come to light earlier? You can’t have it both ways.

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:40 am

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

As a healthy young man he was at almost zero low risk of adverse consequences were he infected with COVID and, since the vax can't stop transmission reduces the duration and volume of shedded virus he wasn't putting anyone else at risk his vaccination, as part of a community effort, helps reduce the spread and slow the mutation of the virus. He didn't want to get the Pfizer vax, He begged not to but this cackling evil, horse-faced cunt attractive intelligent public servant told him if he didn't, he would be fired from his job and left destitute on the street that they’d threaten to fire him but in all likelihood there’d be no repercussions.

That procedure he didn't want or need, but was forced on him strongly suggested by his government as a political publicity stunt part of an effort to improve the health of the community, caused him to die an agonizing death, gasping for breath as his brain shut down. contract an extremely rare condition called Myocarditis. The condition is potentially treatable, but he failed to seek medical help and died.

I fixed your post… you’re welcome.

This is tragic… thankfully it is rare.

Oh and possibly treatable.

he man, who died within two weeks of his first dose, had not sought medical advice or treatment for his symptoms

Oh… and if the vaccine induced the myocarditis… how do you KNOW he was a “healthy” 26yo? You anti-vax people love to claim that all the deaths are due to underlying previously existing conditions. Is it not possible that the myocarditis was previously existing in his body and the vax maybe just made it come to light earlier? You can’t have it both ways.

This is utterly offensive.

> "strongly suggested"

Telling someone that, without obtaining a medical procedure they don't want, that they will be fired from their job and left unable to house, clothe, or feed themselves, is not a "strong suggestion." It is coercion. Coercion is a violation of 60 years of medical ethics that existed in the western world until 90 days ago when it was thrown out the door over a virus with a 0.7% mortality rate.

Informed consent encompasses informed refusal, the correlative right of patients to refuse tests and therapies they do not want. A patient's informed consent requires adequate information, capacity to decide, and absence of coercion.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11317270/

> "helps reduce the spread"

Stop denying science. No reputable person believes this. Pfizer itself admits this isn't true. The people bleating "SCIENCE! SCIENCE!" seem to know the f*ck least about any of this.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:43 am

Listen, Gym is a guy who is taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman. ↓

Consider that when you evaluate Gym's competence in judging anything more complex than a wheel and spoke. That's why he can only copy/paste the talking points that have been drilled into his little head, like a good, bleating sheep.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:34 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:
"helps reduce the spread"

Stop denying science. No reputable person believes this. Pfizer itself admits this isn't true. The people bleating "SCIENCE! SCIENCE!" seem to know the f*ck least about any of this.

You have no logic ability, and don’t seem to understand cause-and-effect… either that or you talking bullshit and know it.

Yes… people who are vaccinated and who get the virus can still spread the virus. This is known and obvious.

Two points…

1) Vaccinated people are less likely to contract the virus. Therefore if they don’t get the virus in the first place they are not able to spread the virus.

2) Vaccinated people have reduced symptoms and recover from the virus more quickly.

-> It’s known that your display of symptoms is related to how much virus you ‘shed’… people with reduced symptoms ‘shed’ less virus. If they ‘shed’ less virus then they pose a reduced risk to others in their environment.
(This is why all the anti-vax people are claiming kids don’t need to wear masks… because they often have no symptoms and shed less virus. They are correct in these two points…. and I think many of the mask mandates have been extreme, though I do think some mandates are reasonable.)

-> If you recover from the virus more quickly then the amount of time are ‘shedding’ virus is reduced. It therefore follows from logic that if we reduce how long people are ‘shedding’ virus we ipso-facto reduce the likely number of people exposed.

Please reply only if you have points that can prove me wrong… or if you want to admit your error.

Postby jimboston on Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:38 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Listen, Gym is a guy who is taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman. ↓

Consider that when you evaluate Gym's competence in judging anything more complex than a wheel and spoke. That's why he can only copy/paste the talking points that have been drilled into his little head, like a good, bleating sheep.

Now you try to muddy the water by bringing trans stuff and attractiveness into this debate about vaccine efficacy.

This isn’t even a good logical fallacy… it’s a dumb ass smoke-and-mirror trick.

Does anyone here fall for this shit?

It’s not even that funny. If you’re gonna use these dumb tricks at least make them funny.

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:44 pm

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Listen, Gym is a guy who is taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Now you try to muddy the water by bringing trans stuff and attractiveness into this debate about vaccine efficacy.

This isn’t even a good logical fallacy… it’s a dumb ass smoke-and-mirror trick.

Does anyone here fall for this shit?

It’s not even that funny. If you’re gonna use these dumb tricks at least make them funny.

JimBoston,

1) I am sure that you have know for some time that saxi engages in misleading people and misrepresenting facts. I have called him on this proclivity of saxi to use obfuscation for much of the rather one sided debate about the COVID vaccines. :( :shock:

btw: A quick search shows that I called him on that some 25 times in the past several months. I think he even surpassed NomadPatriot for such deceptive and misleading practices as he attempts to Peddle Fake News and create false narratives

2) Please say it ain't SO. saxi also uses logical fallacy, TOO?? Is saxi guilty of two such major weaknesses when he TRIES to debate an issue? :o I cannot BELIEVE that saxi is so transparent with his bad logic that so many realize it.
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:33 pm

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Listen, Gym is a guy who is taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman. ↓

Now you try to muddy the water by bringing trans stuff and attractiveness into this debate about vaccine efficacy. This isn’t even a good logical fallacy… it’s a dumb ass smoke-and-mirror trick.

Since you've based your conspiracy theories on the logical fallacy of argumentum ab auctoritate, it's fair game to scrutinize your ability to competently identify an authority. In this case, the leading expert of your side is a man who firmly believes people can psychically will their chromosones to transform and thinks he has, in fact, done just that.

Sorry, but if you keep screaming about "SCIENCE!" and the scientist you're referencing thinks the Earth is flat or the Moon is made out of cheese well, yeah, that's fair game.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:52 pm

The Earth isn't flat?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,