Conquer Club

Fauci Island...Island of Terror!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fauci Island...Island of Terror!!!!

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:06 pm

saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jimboston on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:34 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Listen, Gym is a guy who is taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman. ↓

Consider that when you evaluate Gym's competence in judging anything more complex than a wheel and spoke. That's why he can only copy/paste the talking points that have been drilled into his little head, like a good, bleating sheep.

Now you try to muddy the water by bringing trans stuff and attractiveness into this debate about vaccine efficacy. This isn’t even a good logical fallacy… it’s a dumb ass smoke-and-mirror trick.

Since you've based your conspiracy theories on the logical fallacy of argumentum ab auctoritate, it's fair game to scrutinize your ability to competently identify an authority. In this case, the leading expert of your side is a man who firmly believes people can psychically will their chromosones to transform and thinks he has, in fact, done just that.

OK… so keep yelling “Fake News”.

Your use of Latin doesn’t change the meaning of your statement. That’s all you’re screaming.

“CNN is Fake News”

“Fauci Lies”

“The CDC is not interested in our health in any way.”

… please continue.

saxitoxin wrote:
Sorry, but if you keep screaming about "SCIENCE!" and the scientist you're referencing thinks the Earth is flat or the Moon is made out of cheese well, yeah, that's fair game.

…but we both know that none of the sources I review claim either of those things.

We also both know (as does every intelligent person in this forum) that the Venn Diagram of vaccine deniers would include way more people who also believe that…
- The Earth is only about 4000 years old.
- Dinosaurs are fake, planted in the Earth by the Devil.
- Evolution is a lie, man was created by God exactly as he exists today, and womankind was created from Adam’s rib.
etc.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:20 pm

So saxi, which scientist thinks the earth is Flat?

saxitoxin wrote:

Sorry, but if you keep screaming about "SCIENCE!" and the scientist you're referencing thinks the Earth is flat or the Moon is made out of cheese well, yeah, that's fair game.

and,
jimboston on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:34 pm SAID:
We also both know (as does every intelligent person in this forum) that the Venn Diagram of vaccine deniers would include way more people who also believe that…
- The Earth is only about 4000 years old.
- Dinosaurs are fake, planted in the Earth by the Devil.
- Evolution is a lie, man was created by God exactly as he exists today, and womankind was created from Adam’s rib.
etc.

And JimB, most of those who believe the literal interpretation of the Bible claim the earth is actually about 6,000 years old, NOT 4.000 years old. I think you make some valid points in the rest of your statement that I quoted above.

Creationism in this more restricted sense entails a number of beliefs. These include, first, that a short time has elapsed since the beginning of everything. ‘Young Earth Creationists’ think that Archbishop Ussher’s seventeenth-century calculation of about 6000 years is a good estimate. Second, that there are six days of creation – there is debate on the meaning of ‘day’ in this context, with some insisting on a literal twenty-four hours, and others more flexible. Third, that there was a miraculous creation of all life including Homo sapiens —

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/creationism/
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Doc_Brown on Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:18 pm

Just thought I'd throw out there that most Creationists are perfectly content with dinosaurs and don't suggest they are fake or of the devil. They just claim that the dinosaurs were on the earth at the same time as humans and other animals.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:11 am

jusplay4fun wrote:most of those who believe the literal interpretation of the Bible claim the earth is actually about 6,000 years old, NOT 4.000 years old. I think you make some valid points in the rest of your statement that I quoted above

Who are you talking to? I've never been baptized nor confirmed into any Christian Church as should be obvious from my past posts. And HitRed hasn't posted recently. Are you hearing voices again? If so, you should report it to VAERS. Gym and Sleepy Joe's "undebatable medical expert" (↓) (the one who thinks humans can magically inactivate one of their X chromosomes by using psychic powers and that he has personally done so) will be standing by to take your report.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:01 am

Let me document saxi lie #14 and also point out other issues about the #1 troll on CC, saxitoxin. I think he enjoys the attention he gets from many of us on CC; that is his only joy in his life as he lives in his basement and has few actual face-to-face contact with other humans. Why else does saxi post so much garbage so often?

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:most of those who believe the literal interpretation of the Bible claim the earth is actually about 6,000 years old, NOT 4.000 years old. I think you make some valid points in the rest of your statement that I quoted above

Who are you talking to? I've never been baptized nor confirmed into any Christian Church as should be obvious from my past posts. And HitRed hasn't posted recently. Are you hearing voices again? If so, you should report it to VAERS. Gym and Sleepy Joe's "undebatable medical expert" (↓) (the one who thinks humans can magically inactivate one of their X chromosomes by using psychic powers and that he has personally done so) will be standing by to take your report.

So typical saxi: MISLEADING information to the point of an ACTUAL LIE (#14, as of my unofficial count of my documentation of saxi's numerous lies.) I actually did address to whom I responded with the quote on this very matter (JimB or JimBoston) BUT saxi quotes me but leaves out that critical portion. He then uses my post to launch into his narrative and spins his crazy ideas. I still have not determined the person pictured, who looks like some crazy person, transgender or just plain ugly or whatever that person is. Apparently saxi has some obsession with this person; why else does he keep bringing up this silly person. So saxi, who is this "undebatable medical expert" ? Note that saxi never identifies this person by name or title. As I was typing this, I started to think that this is an actual photo about his favorite alter ego, mrswdk.

Here is my actual quote, as saxi tries to manipulate another one of my quotes AGAIN:

And JimB, most of those who believe the literal interpretation of the Bible claim the earth is actually about 6,000 years old, NOT 4.000 years old. I think you make some valid points in the rest of your statement that I quoted above.

By the way, saxi, I do not care what your religious status is. It is obvious from the preponderance of your posts that you lack religious beliefs. Such lack of religion and lack of positive values then explain your 1) disregard and disrespect for most other individuals, 2) apparent overall hatred of most others, and 3) egotistic and selfish proclivities.

I agree with Duk here:
by Dukasaur on Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:06 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

and JimB, I agree with you completely on this post:

by jimboston on Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:38 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Listen, Gym is a guy who is taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman. ↓

Consider that when you evaluate Gym's competence in judging anything more complex than a wheel and spoke. That's why he can only copy/paste the talking points that have been drilled into his little head, like a good, bleating sheep.

Now you try to muddy the water by bringing trans stuff and attractiveness into this debate about vaccine efficacy.

This isn’t even a good logical fallacy… it’s a dumb ass smoke-and-mirror trick.

Does anyone here fall for this shit?

It’s not even that funny. If you’re gonna use these dumb tricks at least make them funny.

I think saxi craves and needs this attention and enjoys annoying people who think and bother to respond to his garbage. He finds ALL this a big joke and therefore this is FUNNY to him.

I have come to enjoy pointing out his lies and his misleading statements; I find it FUN to show others what a fool saxi is. I will also note that when confronted with direct evidence of his lies and misleading statements that saxi 1) ignores such evidence; 2) tries to shift the discussion away from his lies and obfuscation; 3) posts in another thread on the same subject, hoping people forget his lies elsewhere.

The evidence is there and there is no doubt that saxi lies and offers a false narrative (FAKE NEWS and garbage) about many important issues.
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:10 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I am still awaiting one credible report of someone vaccinated and DYING from COVID. We do not even have one report of ONE HOSPITALIZATION due to COVID of anyone who has been vaccinated against it. Those dropping like flies (and mosquitos) are the UNVACCINATED. Sooner or later, that will happen to saxi or one of his 3 friends in this world.

I predict that soon many who have been vaccinated with test POSITIVE for COVID. And the result? No significant harm to those individuals. So again, contrary to Chicken Little saxi, the Sky is NOT Falling.

And now ConfSS goes over the DEEP END with his claims of Fauci. Did you swallow those crazy right wing ideas hook, line, AND SINKER??

----------------Fake about Fauci ,Well eat that crow...
-----------------------Brett Bear...Has just broken all kinds of shit on Fauci...Yes, we knew Fauci backed the China Virus....But we now know ... Everything Fauci has been telling the American people was hiding facts and misleading everyone....For Fauci ,learned everything about the lab leak, other damaging facts...On Jan. 27th ,2020 A.D...Things that the American people should have known, but would surely lead to Trump firing him...Maybe prosecution...
-------------Oh, it's all going to be coming out...Brett Bear has a time line...for the first few weeks of the breakout of the lab... Fauci was in contact with the Chinese, kept it from Trump, all America...More as more comes in...I'll get that time line...I doubt Biden the loser ,will force Fauci's resignation...He sure as hell didn't ask for Gen.Milley or Sec. Of Def. Austin's or fire them...So it could be 3 to 4 years before Fauci is brought up on anything...If Republicans gain all the House,Senate and White House...
O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....I could careless about vax or unvax.... Someone has to pay, China... Certainly any American involvement... Fauci is # 1...In that part of the global pandemic...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:13 pm

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:50 pm

This is the last previous post by ConfSS (date and time are noted above). Also note that this thread has been largely ignored since before Christmas.

ConfederateSS wrote:----------The debate of vax is not the issue of this thread....Or political...I think all sides can agree...Fauci, has no clue, and a mad man... :!: :!: :!:
-----------He must be stopped :!: :!: :!: :!: ...hopefully someone can come from the future and take him out in 1980 A.D...save America and the world from this misguided soul...and all the creatures he has exploited, those poor defenseless animals... :( :( :(

------------Fauci must be held criminally accountable for his mad experiments, his funding and part in the current global corona pandemic...By all people of every side...
O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

I guess this is the allegations against Dr. Fauci that ConfSS is alluding to in his most recent post. Since ConfSS is dredging old stuff, that is difficult to ascertain.

For the reason this thread may have been ignored, please note:

jusplay4fun wrote:
I am still awaiting one credible report of someone vaccinated and DYING from COVID. We do not even have one report of ONE HOSPITALIZATION due to COVID of anyone who has been vaccinated against it. Those dropping like flies (and mosquitos) are the UNVACCINATED. Sooner or later, that will happen to saxi or one of his 3 friends in this world.
JP4Fun

Postby Doc_Brown on Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:57 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I am still awaiting one credible report of someone vaccinated and DYING from COVID. We do not even have one report of ONE HOSPITALIZATION due to COVID of anyone who has been vaccinated against it. Those dropping like flies (and mosquitos) are the UNVACCINATED. Sooner or later, that will happen to saxi or one of his 3 friends in this world.

I guess I can assume you just ignored the journal articles and scientific studies I posted? The one from Sweden in particular (which studied 1.6M people) noted that 9 months after vaccination, the rate of severe COVID (including hospitalization and death) was, at best, comparable to the rates occurring in completely unvaccinated individuals. For people with certain risk factors (where the study compared pairs of people with similar demographics and risk factors where one was vaccinated and the other not), severe Covid occurred at a higher rate among the vaccinated (9 months after vaccination).
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:05 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:

I guess I can assume you just ignored the journal articles and scientific studies I posted? The one from Sweden in particular (which studied 1.6M people) noted that 9 months after vaccination, the rate of severe COVID (including hospitalization and death) was, at best, comparable to the rates occurring in completely unvaccinated individuals. For people with certain risk factors (where the study compared pairs of people with similar demographics and risk factors where one was vaccinated and the other not), severe Covid occurred at a higher rate among the vaccinated (9 months after vaccination).

Doc, I challenged our resident COVID vaccine Troll, vaxitoxin, to cite such data. He never did.

The virus seems to have gotten able to be more widespread AND also less virulent. I am sure there are a few who have been vaccinated to suffer enough to be hospitalized, BUT those # in the USA are difficult to discern from the data sources I usually check. Doc, do you have such data from other countries, besides Sweden?
JP4Fun

Postby Doc_Brown on Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:08 pm

Or just look at the CDC data. They've been a lot slower than other countries to acknowledge the limitations on vaccine effectiveness, but it took me about 30 seconds to find this article on their site:
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/ ... tm#T1_down

In the time period of May 30-Nov 20, 2021, California had 10,737 hospitalizations of people that were vaccinated but had no previous Covid diagnosis. Roughly 4.5% of confirmed Covid cases among previously vaccinated individuals resulted in hospitalization. Among unvaccinated individuals with no previous infection, 8.9% of confirmed Covid cases resulted in hospitalization.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby Maxleod on Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:41 pm

I got better than that, JP: how about someone who DIED FROM THE VAX:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

The BBC wrote:Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby riskllama on Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:58 pm

allergic reactions can occur from any vaccine, Max... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:01 am

riskllama wrote:allergic reactions can occur from any vaccine, Max... :roll:

A Good Post by the llama. I will award llama +1.
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:04 am

Doc_Brown wrote:Or just look at the CDC data. They've been a lot slower than other countries to acknowledge the limitations on vaccine effectiveness, but it took me about 30 seconds to find this article on their site:
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/ ... tm#T1_down

In the time period of May 30-Nov 20, 2021, California had 10,737 hospitalizations of people that were vaccinated but had no previous Covid diagnosis. Roughly 4.5% of confirmed Covid cases among previously vaccinated individuals resulted in hospitalization. Among unvaccinated individuals with no previous infection, 8.9% of confirmed Covid cases resulted in hospitalization.

Good Work, Doc. Thanks.

And the key point: No vaccine (or medicine or medical procedure) is 100% effective and none is 100% safe.

Key point #2, the stats on all this was not given or found or shared by vaxitoxin, the CC COVID Troll.
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:16 pm

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:06 pm

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:11 am

saxitoxin wrote:Image

Yawn, another Trump quote? Come on Saxi.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:36 pm

Perplexity.ai is a more coherent and intelligent competitor to ChatGPT. It's now raised $73MM!

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:06 am

Minor threats to one or two groups; so they can avoid the vaccine or take a safer one (not mRNA).

Not a huge problem. Sorry, saxi, WRONG again.

Your HUGE anti-vax lies did not pan out. Wrong, AGAIN
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:38 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Minor threats to one or two groups; so they can avoid the vaccine or take a safer one (not mRNA).

First, when universities in the USA and Europe imposed unwaivable vax mandates in 2020 as a condition of enrollment, only mRNA vaccines were available.

Second, in 2020 we were told that all groups had greater risk of heart damage from the disease than the vax and anyone who suggested otherwise was a liar, an idiot, or a Russian. The fact that it was the exact opposite in 12-29 year old males wasn't finally acknowledged until 2023 so there was never any opportunity for the informed choice you're now matter of factly saying people could easily have exercised.

Don't gloss over the abuses of that period with misinformation and historical revisionism.

It's only a "minor threat" if you're the one who doesn't get heart damage and a 10 year shortened life expectancy.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:33 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Minor threats to one or two groups; so they can avoid the vaccine or take a safer one (not mRNA).

First, when universities in the USA and Europe imposed unwaivable vax mandates in 2020 as a condition of enrollment, only mRNA vaccines were available.

Second, in 2020 we were told that all groups had greater risk of heart damage from the disease than the vax and anyone who suggested otherwise was a liar, an idiot, or a Russian. The fact that it was the exact opposite in 12-29 year old males wasn't finally acknowledged until 2023 so there was never any opportunity for the informed choice you're now matter of factly saying people could easily have exercised.

Don't gloss over the abuses of that period with misinformation and historical revisionism.

It's only a "minor threat" if you're the one who doesn't get heart damage and a 10 year shortened life expectancy.

Wrong, again, saxi: The J&J vaccine, available in 2020, is NOT mRNA.

btw: the sky did not fall.
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:45 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Wrong, again, saxi: The J&J vaccine, available in 2020, is NOT mRNA.

32 days after it was authorized, the FDA officially recommended "a pause in the use of this vaccine out of an abundance of caution"

The misinformation and historical revisionism is strong with JP4. He remembers things in the best way he wishes they happened, not in the way they actually went down.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:49 pm

Great news - vaccine injury victims may earn back the right to file lawsuits that was denied them by the U.S. Government (yes, initially under Trump) ...

A lawsuit by Covid-19 vaccine recipients claiming they were injured by their shots may usher in long-awaited changes to how the federal government handles immunization injuries.

Individuals frustrated by the HHS program designed to compensate them for their injuries are taking their grievances to court. In a lawsuit lodged with the US District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, they say the program is unconstitutional, depriving them of their rights to due process and a jury trial.

Lawyers say the move could spur Congress and the Department of Health and Human Services to reform how they handle vaccine injuries, as well as push more of the individuals alleging injuries to not just sue the government, but the drugmakers that the program is meant to shield from litigation.

“‘This is the first domino to fall,” said David Carney, a Green & Schafle LLC attorney representing people injured by vaccines. “We’re going to start to see a windfall.”

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-la ... litigation
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 pm

More informed decisionmaking young men can reference:

The CDC today begrudgingly released their study on the extent of heart damage caused by the vax and predicted average decrease in lifespan in response to a FOIA request by Stanford researchers. All 148 pages of the study are redacted. Even the abstract.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... oving-foia
Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,