Conquer Club

♡☆ Weeping Willow ☆♡

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

♡☆ Weeping Willow ☆♡

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:27 am

Salut & BOLA CC Brothers & Sisters!!

Please read on and click on the link below❣

Dear Everybody,

How to begin, I have a dearest brother and great friend, His name is Peter Lanto, His baby granddaughter Willow Lanto is 3 years old, She was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor, Doctors say God will embrace her within a year or just more, Something every parent or person falls to the floor to hear, When you feel like taking your brain and throwing it in a river just to drown the thought, ,And feeling your heart sink beside it.

Family, Friends, Brothers & Sisters around the world, I beg of you help ease Willow's parents (Loving Father) Josh Lanto & (Loving mother) Sandra Barfoot Lanto 's minds,,, Seriously, I know the last thing I could think or concentrate on if this was my daughter's Arianna /Gina Tropeano or grand daughter (Annabell Love Tropeano 4yrs old),,,, would be having to go to work, when all I would want to do is spend every second of life loving the reason for my soul's existance, and knowing one day, I may be forced to let go.

Please God, make this be for not, Place your hand upon Willow , and burn the darkness ahead ❤❤

ps- Her favorite tree is the "Weeping Willow", Her spirit does not weep❤

"All for one, and one for all"

Divine sincerity,

Michael Rocco Tropeano (Mags) & Mónica Luz Lopez (Gravity)❣

https://gofund.me/8b1cc969
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,