Conquer Club

Bipartisan Legislation to Stop Biden War Crimes

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should Biden be allowed to commit war crimes by sending cluster munitions to Ukraine?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes : 4

Bipartisan Legislation to Stop Biden War Crimes

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:46 pm

Bipartisan legislation has been introduced in the Congress to stop Joe Biden's attempt to perpetrate war crimes.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said Monday he will co-sponsor a measure to block President Biden from sending cluster bombs to Ukraine, joining a small group of Democrats on an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).

“I will be the Republican co-sponsor on the NDAA amendment introduced by [Rep. Sara Jacobs (D-Calif.)] to stop the transfer of cluster bombs. These cluster bombs will not end the war in Ukraine and will not build a more stable country,” Gaetz wrote in a tweet, which included a video clip from his podcast. “Children will be left without limbs and without parents because of this decision if we do not work together in a bipartisan fashion to stop it.”

Members of Biden’s own party have been split on the decision, and Jacobs’s amendment to the NDAA is one of the latest efforts to push back against the decision.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4089 ... o-ukraine/

Last year, the Mouth of Biden - Jess Psaki - said that use of cluster munitions in Ukraine would constitute a "war crime." Last week, Biden announced he'd be sending cluster munitions to Ukraine in a desperate, Hail Mary move to stop the relentless advance of the unstoppable Land Forces of the Russian Federation. France, Canada, and Germany are howling in horror at wicked Biden's move. And ...

... at least 38 human rights organizations have publicly opposed the transfer of cluster munitions to Ukraine...

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4085 ... ntroversy/

If Biden is not saved from himself by the bipartisan coalition, he will most certainly be dragged in chains and prostrated before the International Criminal Court in The Hague.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Bipartisan Legislation to Stop Biden War Crimes

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:50 pm

GOP Rep. Gaetz (Florida) and Democrat Rep. Jacobs (California) are collaborating to protect human life from Biden, who has gone from being a senile, mildly corrupt politician and suspected small-time pedophile to nearing the status of despised, global war criminal.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:03 pm

Meanwhile, a new profile today in Axios reports that Biden is abusive and threatening to staff who fear working for him. According to Axios, Biden is just a garden variety asshole.

In public, President Biden likes to whisper to make a point. In private, he's prone to yelling.

Behind closed doors, Biden has such a quick-trigger temper that some aides try to avoid meeting alone with him. Some take a colleague, almost as a shield against a solo blast.

The president's admonitions include: "God dammit, how the f**k don't you know this?!," "Don't f**king bullsh*t me!" and "Get the f**k out of here!" — according to current and former Biden aides who have witnessed and been on the receiving end of such outbursts.

Jeff Connaughton, a former Biden campaign and Senate aide who was chief of staff to Kaufman when he filled Biden's seat in the Senate, wrote about Biden's temper in his 2012 book on Washington corruption, "The Payoff: Why Wall Street Wins."

Connaughton wrote that as a senator, Biden was an "egomaniacal autocrat … determined to manage his staff through fear."

Connaughton told Axios that Biden "hides his sharper edge to promote his folksy Uncle Joe image — which is why, when flashes of anger break through, it seems so out of public character."

The White House declined to comment.

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/10/biden- ... -president
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:16 pm

What’s the “War Crime”?

Neither the US, nor Russia, nor Ukraine have signed any agreements to limit the use of Cluster Bombs.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:53 pm

jimboston wrote:What’s the “War Crime”?

Neither the US, nor Russia, nor Ukraine have signed any agreements to limit the use of Cluster Bombs.

Make that argument to the White House. They're the one who said any use of cluster munitions in Ukraine would be a war crime.

See:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5077002/ ... r-missiles
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:58 pm

Oh god I agree with Saxi. Help me!
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:10 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Oh god I agree with Saxi. Help me!

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:15 am

Most civilized countries (most of Europe, Canada, Palestine, Australia, NZ, Japan, most of S America, most of Africa, Afghanistan etc) have signed up to a UN-facilitated international agreement outlawing them.

You're right that rogue states like Sudan, Russia, North Korea and the US have refused to do so, but governments putting their fingers in their ears doesn't make use of cluster bombs okay.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jimboston on Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:40 am

saxitoxin wrote:

Make that argument to the White House. They're the one who said any use of cluster munitions in Ukraine would be a war crime.

See:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5077002/ ... r-missiles

That was only if the other side used them.
It’s fine for “our side” to use them.

Plus… the main reason these are “bad” is because older types left too many unexploded bomblets.
Ours have only a 2% failure rate (according to the mainstream podcast I listed to, so you know it’s right)…
since ours are more effective at killing the RIGHT people use of them is not a war crime.

Get with the times.

Postby jimboston on Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:44 am

bigtoughralf wrote:

Most civilized countries (most of Europe, Canada, Palestine, Australia, NZ, Japan, most of S America, most of Africa, Afghanistan etc) have signed up to a UN-facilitated international agreement outlawing them.

You're right that rogue states like Sudan, Russia, North Korea and the US have refused to do so, but governments putting their fingers in their ears doesn't make use of cluster bombs okay.

Seriously… why should we sign a treaty that Russia and China ignore.

I’m joking (in part) in my post above… but at the same time you are free to bring the same weapons to a fight that your opponent brings.

I think the idea is fake anyway… just political gamesmanship.

This itself can be dangerous, but we don’t know all the details.

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:28 am

jimboston wrote:you are free to bring the same weapons to a fight that your opponent brings.

If you're comfortable using fourth grade 'he started it' logic as your justification for using weapons that unecessarily endanger civilians then more power to you I guess.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:48 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
jimboston wrote:you are free to bring the same weapons to a fight that your opponent brings.

If you're comfortable using fourth grade 'he started it' logic as your justification for using weapons that unecessarily endanger civilians then more power to you I guess.

--------True Jimmy B , The Commie Pinkos have ignored...As now the USA , which is becoming more and more Commie Pinko...The rules/laws of war...By The Geneva Convention...It makes no sense to sign new treaties...."The U.N."...When One of The Geneva Convention's most important ones....The forbidden use of weapons that cause unnecessary suffering/destruction...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Great now I feel like Alec Gueniss(I know Jp4fun, probably not spelled correctly)...When in The Bridge on the River Kwai...When he is explaining officers,P.O.W.s do not do manual labor to the Japanese leader...Pulls out the book of rules set by the Geneva Convention...Hands it to the Japanese leader... Spoiler alert, movie's ending...
----------- Madness, Madness...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jimboston on Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:19 am

bigtoughralf wrote:

1) Don’t bring your fists to a knife fight, don’t bring a knife to a gun fight.

2) The nature of weapons is that if you have them you will use them. You can say that means we should eliminate certain weapons. A I may agree with that. I don’t agree with tossing out the option to use useful weapons by eliminating them if we know our opponent has these same and will use these same weapons.

If you engage in a military conflict with that mindset you are setting yourself up to lose.

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:56 am

All those words just to double down on your position of 'other people do it so I do it too'.

Hide your mustard gas, lock up your human shields - General jimboston's in town!

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jimboston on Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:15 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:All those words just to double down on your position of 'other people do it so I do it too'.

Yep.

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:53 pm

The Ukes today used cluster munitions against the village of Tokmak causing death and injuries in suburban residential areas.

Russia has announced it will soon respond accordingly, reserving the right to escalate its response with "inhumane weapons" it has thus far not deployed. This means the RBK-500 ShOAB, each of which carries 5,500 bomblets, far more than the 50-70 U.S. weapons carry.

Ukes are cannon fodder for Biden.

Last used by the Russians against ISIS ...

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:36 pm

The radius on those things is insane.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Return to Out, out, brief candle!