Conquer Club

WOW!!!...BEST BIDEN SPEECH SO FAR!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

WOW!!!...BEST BIDEN SPEECH SO FAR!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:34 pm

------------I know it is fun and every American's right to make fun of those in charge...
------------ I have said nice things about Biden...He likes saying/singing Happy Birthday to People, that's KOOL 8-) 8-) 8-)
------------ Those making fun of Biden on the beach...Why can't Biden go to the beach???...They make fun of him pulling a beach chair...I'll give him credit, he is taking care of his own shit, Surprised no one is carrying their beach stuff...He is the President...
------------ BEST BIDEN SPEECH SO FAR TODAY IN LITHUANIA... =D> =D> =D> ...
------------ I can admit it...It was his best yet...They probably will make fun of him, because he was trying to say NATO now has 32 countries...He was trying all at once to say 30,31,32, Finland, Sweden....You can see he made a slip anyone giving a speech could make...He got there...32 countries in NATO...
------------ But he actually was Presidential, didn't embarrass The UNITED STATES of AMERICA...He was clear, sometimes you could see him go off teleprompter, stay on message...Spoke his messages...On NATO, Ukraine, joining, the war...The Global Climate, weather and World affairs...
------------ Skipping the NATO dinner yesterday everyone is making fun at him for...They can go to HELL...
------------ He used that time to prepare for today's speech...It showed...IT SHOWED BIG TIME...
------------ WOW :!: ...I'll say it...I will admit it...Best speech ever President Biden =D> =D> =D> ...No American wants the President or America to fail on the world stage...Nice Job... =D> =D> =D> Keep up the change... :D ... Although I am still hoping for Grover Cleveland 2.0... :D

------------ LITHUANIA, I like the way they decorate... Behind President Biden was The STAR and STRIPES...Big USA Flag then Flags of The USA and Lithuania on either side of him....
------------ But when the news cameras scanned the room...The long flags/tapestries...Were Lithuanian and CSA flags around the room hanging from a ledge or the ceiling....Yes , STARS and BARS(not stripes)...I don't know if the didn't want to make stripes... Maybe to match the Lithuanian Flag... Hanging downward...The STARS and BARS was everywhere around the hall... =D> ... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out.!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: WOW!!!...BEST BIDEN SPEECH SO FAR!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:21 am

--------Hey, I was serious...I can give credit when it is earned...The question is...Can anyone else...Has anyone from the LEFT , said nice things , or defended the other side...When it was earned or warranted???....I don't like the Kennedy family...I don't want to see RFK jr. Assassinated...Or censored...
---------- Here , it has been a week...Maybe someone from the LEFT , like a IRS,Mr. X whistleblower could...Get past his party beliefs, just did what he thought was right for America...Maybe someone here could say from the LEFT....The Republican House committee is doing a good job at getting to the truth... Doesn't matter ...Biden or not, someone using Their position to rip off , sell out America...Which is bad for everyone in the long run...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: WOW!!!...BEST BIDEN SPEECH SO FAR!!!

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:23 am

Representative Majorie Taylor Green gave the BEST Biden speech.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1681424737384435713
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Return to Out, out, brief candle!