Conquer Club

13 Keys (2024 Election)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who will be the Rat candidate for President in 2024?

Joe Biden
33%
Bobby Kennedy, Jr.
No votes
Gavin Newsom
50%
Kamala Harris
No votes
Someone Else
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: 13 Keys (2024 Election)

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:35 pm

Saxi:
I gave you all you needed to look it up. It is actually behind a paywall but was referenced in other places.

If you have a sub:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-tops-ron-desantis-in-test-of-gop-presidential-field-wsj-poll-finds-88c84663

Here is a reference,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/04/21/biden-trump-2024-presidential-election/

A Wall Street Journal poll shows Biden is backed by a wide margin of voters who disapprove of both the Biden and Trump presidencies. Biden is viewed as the better of the choices.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:47 pm

I know lemmings and for 2024 the GOP is the lemming party not slowing down and preparing to jump the cliff.

'The GOP is rushing headlong into huge election losses in 2024.'
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4114318-the-gop-is-rushing-headlong-into-huge-election-losses-in-2024/

I believe Republicans will lose the presidency by a wide margin, whoever the party’s candidate might be, the Democrats will end up with a House majority of at least 20 members and the Senate majority could go either way by one or two members.

In defense of this forecast, I’d point to my Sept. 5 prediction last year that the off-year election would produce 48 GOP senators and a razor-thin margin, either way, in the House. I was off by one senator because it did not seem conceivable to me that Wisconsin voters would reelect Sen. Ron Johnson. It was a minor miscalculation. This prediction will be just as close.

IMO, the map is bad for Democratic Senators next year. Despite that, I really think the Supreme Court, abortion, and bad GOP candidates give a 1 or 2 edge to Dems.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:09 am

saxitoxin wrote:
    Gary's internal monologue: "let's see is this works on them"
Gary wrote:(Afghanistan withdrawal) That was a Trump surrender

Gary's internal monologue: "hmmm ... that didn't work; let's try the other version"

Gary wrote:Biden did the right thing in withdrawing U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

They question was not whether to withdraw or not, but HOW to withdraw from Afghanistan. I doubt you can call that a true success. The deaths of 13 young US Marines are not a success. They delay should have allowed better planning than was evident under the (lack of) Leadership of President Biden.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,