Conquer Club

From Twitter to "X",Thanks Musk???

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

From Twitter to "X",Thanks Musk???

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:36 pm

------From Twitter to "X", as Elon Musk sets the Blue Bird free...Fly birdie fly...
--------- Most his companies have "X" in them , well is Tesla getting an "X" change???...
------- As for tweet..It was because of the Blue Bird...So now what???
------- When making copies...Even when not using Xerox...We would say , Xerox it.. Instead of copy it...
------- So do we keep saying tweet???...no bird...
------- I have it...I am no billionaire ...I am surprised Musk hasn't thought of it...
------- "X" doesn't always mark the spot , as Indiana Jones would say... Except when it did in The Last Crusade, when looking for Sir Richard, A Big "X" (10) on the floor... :D
------- "X" also means something else...A CROSS , like a railroad sign, or road marker...
------- "X" has always ment something in writing/who you are...When people couldn't write their name...They made their mark...an "X" , well almost everyone...The Jewish people coming to America wouldn't make an "X" because it was a cross, Christian...So the made a Circle..."O"...
------- Musk...How about..."X" means cross...Like when(Tweeting)...You can say , I am crossing...Or... Don't get cross with me...When getting a mean (tweet) I mean cross... :D ...Which cross can also mean in the English language... Being upsetting/mean...
-------- HAVE FUN CROSSING EVERYONE.... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,