Conquer Club

Biden's $5 Million Bribe Another Garbage Lie

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden's $5 Million Bribe Another Garbage Lie

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:30 am

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I guess a final issue: when did the Old Testament stop being part of your christian lore?

Honestly in the US it seems like the momentum is all toward bear hugging old testament and ignoring new one. Jesus represents everything right wingers here stand against.

Man so loved the Lord that he created him in his own image!
If your Savior isn't fully convertible and adaptable to your own spiritual needs, send him back and get the right one!
For if the Salvation of your Soul depends on doing and believing things that you don't truly think are righteous and enjoyable, is it really Salvation at all??

Click image to enlarge.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: Biden's $5 Million Bribe Another Garbage Lie

Postby Votanic on Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:00 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I guess a final issue: when did the Old Testament stop being part of your christian lore?

Honestly in the US it seems like the momentum is all toward bear hugging old testament and ignoring new one. Jesus represents everything right wingers here stand against.

Man so loved the Lord that he created him in his own image!
If your Savior isn't fully convertible and adaptable to your own spiritual needs, send him back and get the right one!
For if the Salvation of your Soul depends on doing and believing things that you don't truly think are righteous and enjoyable, is it really Salvation at all??

Click image to enlarge.

Impressive tentacles, Duk.
I expect Freud would say you're trying to over-compensate for something.
Captain Votanic

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,