Conquer Club

Biden's $5 Million Bribe Another Garbage Lie

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden's $5 Million Bribe Another Garbage Lie

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:01 am

2 Kings 14:6 kjv wrote:
6 But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the Lord commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:40 pm

GaryDenton wrote:If they ever have any evidence of criminal activity by Hunter, I hope justice is served.

Meanwhile, the real corrupt druggy, Donald Trump Jr., should host a new show.

https://youtu.be/47yFRXZqB0g

"druggy" Donald Trump? I am not sure he even drinks alcohol. More lies from GaryD..??

Mr. Trump has over the years said the main reason he does not drink is because he witnessed his brother Fred struggle with alcoholism and later die from it. His brotherā€™s drinking drew the disapproval of his father, which also made an impression on Mr. Trump, a son always striving for the approval of his strong-willed father, according to his biographers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/30/us/trump-biden-alcohol.html#:~:text=of%20a%20factor.%E2%80%9D-,Mr.,made%20an%20impression%20on%20Mr.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:28 am

LOL! - JP4F proves he can't read or follow links.

JR. means Junior.

Will he complain again about my not giving a source, which keeps proving he can't Google?
Private GaryDenton

Postby Maxleod on Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:49 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
6 But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the Lord commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

What a fucking hypocrite. You've been constantly hating Christians, going as far as questioning the existence of Jesus, painting yourself as a true atheist..
And now you're quoting the Holy Bible. Except that really sounds like that it's from the Old Testament. You're Jewish. No wonder you hate Jesus, even 2 millenia after you killed Him.

Hypocrite. Hater.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:35 pm

Don't be such a Jew Dukusaur. I blame you personally for murdering Jesus
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:36 pm

GaryDenton wrote:LOL! - JP4F proves he can't read or follow links.

JR. means Junior.

Will he complain again about my not giving a source, which keeps proving he can't Google?

Why should I Google what you post? Without a source, the validity of what you post cannot be readily discerned; thus its reliability is in DOUBT. Grow up, GaryD, and engage in INTELLIGENT discussions, not that of a crazy, lazy, and silly Pre-Teen.
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:17 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:LOL! - JP4F proves he can't read or follow links.

JR. means Junior.

Why should I Google what you post? Without a source, the validity of what you post cannot be readily discerned; thus its reliability is in DOUBT. Grow up, GaryD, and engage in INTELLIGENT discussions, not that of a crazy, lazy, and silly Pre-Teen.

What a sad reality I'm living in. It's your own due diligence to verify information and find something to challenge that persons belief. It's you who needs to grow up you egotistical f*ck wad.
Explains why Americas intelligence has plummeted, shit bags like you are teaching the next generation the exact thing you're against, being a lazy cuck.

No lie, but you and Fed have been the worst CC posters in this sites history.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:57 am

Sorry but let me reiterate this, assholes like you, confed, armati, xtrashitdick, JB, mrswdk and now Saxi have contributed the death of off topics because of absolutely ZERO engagement. None, you fucks couldn't even meet problems halfway. I'm not even leaning to the left but holy f*ck do you guys take it to the extreme, with your nonsense fonts or just outright flaming because you tards can't even say "hmm good point?"

Fast post justaretard here, before he points out the flaming, this hypocrite flames more people for even the most simplistic reasons when they don't agree with him. So f*ck him.

Most of you cretins killed the fun out of the forum with your political nonsense.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:29 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sorry but let me reiterate this, assholes like you, confed, armati, xtrashitdick, JB, mrswdk and now Saxi have contributed the death of off topics because of absolutely ZERO engagement. None, you fucks couldn't even meet problems halfway. I'm not even leaning to the left but holy f*ck do you guys take it to the extreme, with your nonsense fonts or just outright flaming because you tards can't even say "hmm good point?"

Fast post justaretard here, before he points out the flaming, this hypocrite flames more people for even the most simplistic reasons when they don't agree with him. So f*ck him.

Most of you cretins killed the fun out of the forum with your political nonsense.

I think I found you another Jew to round up Maxleod! If there was a Rico investigation into Jesus death, surely DDS would be charged as a co-conspirator.

A dentist, a dinosaur and Jesus walk into a bar... only two of them walk out amiright!?!
Colonel mookiemcgee

lol DDS

Postby 2dimes on Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:52 am

GaryDenton wrote:LOL! - JP4F proves he can't read or follow links AGAIN!!

A more honest jushere2bannoying may have wrote:
Why should I read anything I don't agree with before posting mostly cut-n-paste material, that occasionally supports my position? I would rather act like a crazy, lazy, and silly Pre-Teen than consider what others are trying to say. Then accuse them of doing exactly what I do. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Then knowing it will be skimmed at best, DirtyDishSoap probably still would have wrote:What a sad reality I'm living in. It's your own due diligence to verify information and find something to challenge that persons belief. It's you who needs to grow up you egotistical f*ck wad.

Explains why Americas intelligence has plummeted, shit bags like you are teaching the next generation the exact thing you're against, being a lazy cuck.

No lie, but you and Fed have been the worst CC posters in this sites history.

You forgot to list a few forum killers in the second post. thorthoth?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:23 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sorry but let me reiterate this, assholes like you, confed, armati, xtrashitdick, JB, mrswdk and now Saxi have contributed the death of off topics because of absolutely ZERO engagement. None, you fucks couldn't even meet problems halfway. I'm not even leaning to the left but holy f*ck do you guys take it to the extreme, with your nonsense fonts or just outright flaming because you tards can't even say "hmm good point?"

I think I found you another Jew to round up Maxleod! If there was a Rico investigation into Jesus death, surely DDS would be charged as a co-conspirator.

A dentist, a dinosaur and Jesus walk into a bar... only two of them walk out amiright!?!

@2dimes. Forgot Toth and Nomad. Mb.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby GaryDenton on Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:34 pm

Really hard to see how he thought I was referring to Trump and not his cocaine-abusing son.

And see the link I posted but he doesn't follow links.
Private GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:40 pm

GaryDenton wrote:

Really hard to see how he thought I was referring to Trump and not his cocaine-abusing son.

And see the link I posted but he doesn't follow links.

Wow, a YouTube source. Tell me how reliable that is for UNBIASED and thorough news. NOT.

You can find any post to say nearly anything you want. I dismiss it NOW and dismissed as soon as I saw that unreliable source. Try again, GaryD, with a better source.
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:05 pm

I think we are living in a post-reliable-source era now. Even facts have to pick a side and twist themselves to fit the broader narrative
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:59 pm

That's what they want you to think.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby GaryDenton on Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:22 pm

Anyone who has seen his podcasts and some of his appearances knows Trump Jr. is on cocaine. The Daily Show just stitched some of them together.

A video of a seemingly intoxicated Donald Trump Jr. talking about Joe Biden's ties to China has reignited rumors about his cocaine usage on Twitter.

Signs of cocaine use: Trump Jr's strange jaw movements and slurred speech can be attributed to what is called "coke jaw," which Urban Dictionary defines as a "common symptom of a cocaine-abuser." A coke jaw has been described as the inability of a cocaine abuser to stop moving their jaw, grinding their teeth, or moving their jaw in a strange manner.

Coke Jaw: ā€œCommon symptom of a cocaine-abuser aka coke-head. Inability to stop moving their jaw and to not STFU. Grinding their teeth or moving their jaw in a strange manner when talking or standing also applies.ā€
Constant sniffing and acting intoxicated is another symptom.

A past girlfriend, Aubrey O'Day, has admitted to their drug use but denies cocaine. Maybe he is addicted to Adderall like his father?

Those abusing Adderall often exhibit unusual behavior such as excitability and rambling conversation.

Anything else you want to know? I know you live in a knowledge-free and disinformation bubble.
Private GaryDenton

Postby GaryDenton on Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:26 pm

The Daily Show used to be a great information source. Jon Stewart was terrific and Trevor Noah was also good.
Private GaryDenton

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:53 pm

Maxleod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

What a fucking hypocrite. You've been constantly hating Christians, going as far as questioning the existence of Jesus, painting yourself as a true atheist..
And now you're quoting the Holy Bible. Except that really sounds like that it's from the Old Testament. You're Jewish. No wonder you hate Jesus, even 2 millenia after you killed Him.

Hypocrite. Hater.

This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know when to start.

First off, what if I was a Jew? You got some kind of problem with Jews? Local rabbi ran off with your betrothed or something?

Second, I'm not a Jew. Although, the first chick who took me to an orgy and introduced me to the group scene was a Jewess, so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them.

Third, I don't "hate" Christians. I don't hate the members of any religion. I view all religious people as unfortunate victims of a massive socially-enforced delusion. When I ridicule religious ideas, it's not because I bear any ill will towards the victims of those ideas, but because I'm hoping to help them see reason and break free of their delusions.

Theologically, I'm an atheist. The concept of a personal god is logically indefensible, and the concept of a benevolent god is empirically false.

Culturally, I'm a Roman Catholic. I love the Church, the greatest patron the arts have ever known, for its glorious music, its inspiring buildings, its beautiful art. I've given thousands to cathedral restoration projects in various places. I roll my eyes when the priests babble their nonsense, but I put up with it. I figure, if listening to some silly stories about virgins and such is the price we pay for having something as beautiful as Notre Dame, so be it.

Never have I hated the members of any congregation. Pitied, sometimes. Ridiculed, sometimes. Gotten angry with, yes, on occasion. But never hated.

Now, does citing the Bible make me a hypocrite? You may think so, but I do not. Love it or hate it, the Bible is part of our shared heritage. Quoting the Bible doesn't make you religious any more than quoting das Kapital makes you a Marxist or quoting Shakespeare makes you an Englishman. It's literature, it's part of our heritage, and a source of quotable aphorisms.

There is a lot of wisdom in the Bible. A lot of religious nonsense, too, yes, but there is some beautiful poetry, some intelligent proverbs, occasional clues about history (however muddled they may be) and some genuine philosophy. The Book of Job, for instance, stands as one of the great works of existential philosophy. If you read Job with the assumption that the stuff about God is tongue-in-cheek, Job actually becomes a powerful philosophy book.

Anyway, the quoted passage was an aphorism, reminding people of something they should not need to be reminded of: it's not somebody's fault that he has a ne'er-do-well son, and it's completely wrong to pillory him for it.

I guess a final issue: when did the Old Testament stop being part of your christian lore?
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:48 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Maxleod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Hypocrite. Hater.

Second, I'm not a Jew.

Show uncircumcised dic pic or we don't believe you!!!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:51 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I guess a final issue: when did the Old Testament stop being part of your christian lore?

Honestly in the US it seems like the momentum is all toward bear hugging old testament and ignoring new one. Jesus represents everything right wingers here stand against.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:58 pm

------Are you opening your eyes yet Gary???...
-------- It is a bribe if family members of politicians receive money....
-------- As The Republican Congress follows the money...As I said... Follow the money.. Before...
-------- China has wired money to The Biden House in Delaware...BOOM :!: :!: :!:
-------- Tomorrow, in a few days...Comer will release Biden off shore accounts...How Biden obstructed The IRS agents from investigating them....
-------- What were you saying before , ABOUT, NO EVIDENCE, SHOW SOME EVIDENCE...The money trial is leading to all kinds of evidence, open your eyes, pay attention...As The Republican Congress breaks the Biden Corruption dam Wide Open... :D ...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:22 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------- It is a bribe if family members of politicians receive money....

Do you consider Jared Kushner a family member of Donald Trump?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:45 pm

-------Like I said...The Money will lead to the Truth of the Biden Crime Family...It has nothing to do with Hunter's drug addiction , but the selling out of America...So, Hunter can stop the addiction victim train...Anyway...
---------Biden, "I never had any thing to do with Hunter's business deals...PROVEN A LIE....You know Gary, the lies , but you have the wrong side...

---------Biden , "Show me the money..."...Well that is just what is happening... :D :D :D :D :D :D
--------- 1st...off shore shell accounts of Joe Biden....Which gave 3 Joe Biden A.K.A.'s...As money runs through the Biden family, from Other Countries, mostly America's enemies...
---------- 2nd...The off shore accounts, are leading to other bank accounts...1 account, leads to 30 others, and so on...
---------- China , Yes a direct link to Enemy #1...China gets 5 million from Biden(America ;) )...Then Hunter gets few hundred thousand ,...Then to James Biden,...Then James Biden's Wife cuts a $40,000 check to , you guessed it ...Joe Biden...
---------- A previous Chinese donor, gave the Biden's 5 million...You can go to The Ukraine for more money deals, no wonder Biden wants to keep the war going, the money flowing(where is all the so called money America has given anyway???)...Other countries, like Russia/Soviet Union , just wait for money coming from Iran...
----------- Don't worry who The Speaker is, Republicans are going to keep tracing the bank accounts...The best Biden money scams, are coming... :D :D :D :D :D :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Votanic on Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:06 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I guess a final issue: when did the Old Testament stop being part of your christian lore?

Honestly in the US it seems like the momentum is all toward bear hugging old testament and ignoring new one. Jesus represents everything right wingers here stand against.

Man so loved the Lord that he created him in his own image!
If your Savior isn't fully convertible and adaptable to your own spiritual needs, send him back and get the right one!
For if the Salvation of your Soul depends on doing and believing things that you don't truly think are righteous and enjoyable, is it really Salvation at all??
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:26 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:----------- Don't worry who The Speaker is, Republicans are going to keep tracing the bank accounts...

This might be a tough task for the new speaker who apparently doesn't have ANY bank accounts, nor do his wife or kids. Maybe they are all just bitcoin enthusiasts?
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,