Conquer Club

Biden Administration spits in Veterans/Americans face again!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Biden Administration spits in Veterans/Americans face again!

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:27 pm

--------- Let's go back to the mastermind of The Attack on Pearl Harbor... Admiral Yamamoto...Who studied in America (at USC)...In 1943 A.D. America/Americans got revenge... Yamamoto was inspecting the Japanese base at Rabaul...We intercepted the message when he was arriving...(Unlike when an American soldier in Biden's Military, saw the bomber that killed 13 Americans in Afghanistan, asked permission to shot, but was never given an answer...)...Well the message on Yamamoto, we know where he will be, shoot him down...BOOM, we got him, his plane was shot down in the Pacific Ocean...We killed the mastermind on the attack on Pearl Harbor...

--------- This week, the Biden Administration is looking at removing the Death Penalty for the Mastermind of the 9/11 attacks on America... Khalid Sheik Mohammad and conspirators...
--------- Why is he still alive???...But all that has been done on the war on terror...All the Americans who have fought to avenge the 9/11 attacks...Those on that day who gave their lives saving people, those who have died since from the pollution in the result of the attack...
--------- Now get to hear...He will most likely never be executed for his attack on America, Americans,The American way of life... Truly Horrible, just sad :(...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Biden Administration spits in Veterans/Americans face ag

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:04 am

A bigger and more dangerous terrorist is Trump.

I don't think he will ever be executed.

"But Trump's conspiracy to falsify the Georgia vote count, as heinous and as blatant as it was, pales in comparison to his ongoing and highly successful effort to train a sizable chunk of the American public to despise their own government, to hate the free press, to dehumanize their political opponents, not to take even the most basic precautions in a public health emergency and to embrace all kinds of dangerous conspiracy theories.

Sowing mistrust and hatred is the only real platform of the MAGA party in its determination to wield minority power into the indefinite future. It's mind-boggling that so many of Trump's co-conspirators in the ongoing plot against democracy are still walking around bloviating about Democratic conspiracies and the "deep state" and generally behaving like troubled middle schoolers, often in the very halls of the U.S. Capitol their followers attacked. "
Corporal 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:46 am

ConfederateSS wrote:--------- This week, the Biden Administration is looking at removing the Death Penalty for the Mastermind of the 9/11 attacks on America... Khalid Sheik Mohammad and conspirators...
--------- Why is he still alive???...But all that has been done on the war on terror...All the Americans who have fought to avenge the 9/11 attacks...Those on that day who gave their lives saving people, those who have died since from the pollution in the result of the attack...
--------- Now get to hear...He will most likely never be executed for his attack on America, Americans,The American way of life... Truly Horrible, just sad...

I'd rather waste tax payer dollars to see him rot for eternity rather than giving him the easy way out or IE - Go to whatever hell/heaven and 77 virgins await him.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:10 am

GaryDenton wrote:A bigger and more dangerous terrorist is Trump.

I don't think he will ever be executed.

"But Trump's conspiracy to falsify the Georgia vote count, as heinous and as blatant as it was, pales in comparison to his ongoing and highly successful effort to train a sizable chunk of the American public to despise their own government, to hate the free press, to dehumanize their political opponents, not to take even the most basic precautions in a public health emergency and to embrace all kinds of dangerous conspiracy theories.

Sowing mistrust and hatred is the only real platform of the MAGA party in its determination to wield minority power into the indefinite future. It's mind-boggling that so many of Trump's co-conspirators in the ongoing plot against democracy are still walking around bloviating about Democratic conspiracies and the "deep state" and generally behaving like troubled middle schoolers, often in the very halls of the U.S. Capitol their followers attacked. "

To equate Donald Trump with 9-11 terrorists shows the depth of depravity in the mind of GaryD. Now we KNOW with little doubt his left-leaning, liberal, anti-Trump, and CRAZY sentiments.

Donald Trump LOVES the USA (at least the way it was in 1976). The 9-11 terrorists HATE America; that part I think EVERYONE would agree on. The problem with Trump is that he loves himself about as much as he loves America (USA). And Trump HATES to lose, which is why he is indicted for actions where he is accused of trying to overturn the Election of Biden in November, 2020.

To say that MAGA Republicans and "Trump's co-conspirators in the ongoing plot against democracy" is obfuscation at its finest. MAGA Republicans are not trying to destroy America; they are 1) trying to restore America to its "Golden Age" (whatever that means to them) and 2) want to re-elect Trump. Destroying democracy is NOT their objective; it is HOT Air and lies by some Democrats. This is the real example of OBLOVIATION and empty and false rhetoric.

Fortunately, for the USA, many Republican, such as Mike Pence, did not support Donald Trump in his attempt to "overturn" the Election results. William Barr, Trump's A.G. at that time, told Trump that these lies about election fraud was B.S.

The government was NOT overthrown, there was NO real danger of that happening, and the aftermath of the events of Jan 6 show that. The events of Jan 6 are SHAMEFUL and repugnant; those actions are another responsibility that Donald Trump wants to shift the blame to others. Trump is an egotistical blowhard and a sore loser. I do not think he deserves to be Re-Elected POTUS.

The problem with ultra-liberals like GaryD is that they continue to act as divisive elements in this nation and spread vile; extreme MAGE folks are ultimately in the same mindset, "HATE others who disagree with me."
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:55 pm

Trump loves Russia and loves himself and loves money, period.

The only way Trump saw to get reelected was to lie, accuse others of cheating, and try to destroy the 200-year-old tradition of presidential elections.

The unlikely Republican who stood up to Trump had to ask someone smarter than him for advice, Dan Quayle (?!), who correctly told Pence he didn't have the power Trump said he did.

As Republicans continue to spread vile lies and threaten election workers, judges, and elected officials, conservatives need to look around and see who is the divisive element.

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:15 pm

Well I'd hardly call that death penalty material.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:10 pm

tbf the Americans have had him in custody for 20 years without being able to produce enough evidence to actually prosecute him. I'd say if you want to see him suffer then the best you can hope for is for him to continue to be illegally detained in the illegal jail he's currently being held and tortured in in violation of international law.
Last edited by bigtoughralf on Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:17 pm

I wouldn't want him to get the death penalty. I want him to die in prison, not the with the pomp and ceremony of an execution, but ignored. Lying on the concrete floor of his cell, softly moaning in pain, but not loud enough for anyone to notice.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:37 pm

You'll probably get that wish. Just a shame you'll never get to know for sure if he was actually guilty or not.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:59 pm

Totally unclear who's talking about KSM and who's talking about Trump in this thread
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:12 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Trump loves Russia and loves himself and loves money, period.

The only way Trump saw to get reelected was to lie, accuse others of cheating, and try to destroy the 200-year-old tradition of presidential elections.

The unlikely Republican who stood up to Trump had to ask someone smarter than him for advice, Dan Quayle (?!), who correctly told Pence he didn't have the power Trump said he did.

As Republicans continue to spread vile lies and threaten election workers, judges, and elected officials, conservatives need to look around and see who is the divisive element.

You are part of that divisive element (or, at least ONE side of that acrimony), and if you fail to SEE that, that shows how myopic, narrow-minded, and bigoted you are, GaryD. You are in here spreading division and hatred incessantly with your biased views.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:27 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:You'll probably get that wish. Just a shame you'll never get to know for sure if he was actually guilty or not.

On inciting the January 6th riots, there is so much publicly-accessible evidence that there is no doubt. He may or may not be convicted, but he's guilty. That much is certain.

But as much as he deserves to be punished for that, it's not why I want to see him die in prison. Trump's two biggest crimes are not even on anyone's radar any more.

The first was Trump University. His various real estate scams are no big deal to me -- he was stealing from other rich people who ought to have known better, and who had the resources and the knowledge to do their due diligence. But with Trump University, he for the first time turned his attention to bilking the poor. I think of all the desperate, poor people who coughed up their life savings, thinking they were going to get an education that would change their life, only to find out too late that it was all a scam, that each "class" was just an infomercial for the next, more expensive "class", after which they were exhausted like the rind of a fully-squeezed lemon, never to get a second chance.

When you're rich, twenty grand is pocket change. Even when you're middle-to-lower-middle class, losing twenty grand might be a kick in the stones, but it won't change the trajectory of your life. But when you're poor, twenty grand might really be all of your disposable income for the rest of your life. The rich were obviously too smart to get suckered into Trump University, and most of the middle class too. It was definitely targeted at the poor, the desperate poor, those looking for a way out of Nowhereville. When I think of those people being conned out of every cent they have, I can't think of any appropriate punishment other than life in prison without parole.

So that's the first.

The second is that he's really the leading figure in our transition to a post-truth society. Not the only figure, but he is head and shoulders above the rest. Yes, everyone lies sometimes. And also yes, politicians of every stripe lie more often than most. But until Trump, politicians who got caught lying had the decency to be ashamed, or at least do a decent job of pretending to be ashamed. Usually there would be a mea culpa speech, followed by a resignation of some kind. Usually the main politician wouldn't resign. Some staffer or ally would fall on their sword for him. Once in a while it would be the main man. Spiro Agnew had to resign as Vice President when he got caught lying about his finances, and a few years later his boss had to exit in a case which was about many things, but ultimately about dishonesty.

Trump was the first major figure to be completely unconcerned by how many of his lies were exposed. No shame, no apology, no resignations, not even an acknowledgement. Just stonewall. And it worked for him, go him elected. I predicted at the time that he would be the first of many. I was just thinking of the U.S., but in fact his strategy was exported to other countries almost immediately. Bolsonaro and Nutty Yahoo run Trump's playbook. But it's not just right-wingers. Left wing politicians have adopted it too. Here in Canada, several of Trudeau's cabinet ministers have gotten caught in scandals which ten years ago would have meant mandatory resignation from Cabinet. They have not resigned, and Trudeau just bluffs it out.

I think this, more than anything else, will be Trump's legacy. He has helped to transform politics, not just in the U.S. but around the world, from an ethic where lying is considered a serious matter that needs to be punished, to an ethic where lying is inconsequential. And that, to me anyway, is absolutely horrific. It's the last piece of the puzzle in the Orwellian nightmare come to life. (We already had the Eastasia/Eurasia/Oceania drôle de guerre, the Two-Minute Hate, and the two-way surveillance.) No punishment could ever be horrific enough for having made this come to pass, but life in prison is the best we can do.

mookiemcgee wrote:Totally unclear who's talking about KSM and who's talking about Trump in this thread

What's a KSM?
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:40 pm

Khalid Sheik Mohammad... I know we all mostly just gloss over confeds posts, but that is who this thread was initially supposed to be about
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:36 pm

oh~ :)
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:12 am

mookiemcgee wrote:Totally unclear who's talking about KSM and who's talking about Trump in this thread

Gary brought up Trump because... reasons? I mean, you got a pearl harbor story mixed with a war kill vs a guy who was captured. This thread is all over the place.

Bunch of boomers.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:30 am

LOL

Yeah I was responding to the OP. Far as I'm aware Trump hasn't spent the last 20 years in Guantanamo.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:32 am

bigtoughralf wrote:LOL

Yeah I was responding to the OP. Far as I'm aware Trump hasn't spent the last 20 years in Guantanamo.

LOL.

Yeah, but he should have.

(And no, I never got through the OP.)
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:14 am

I think this, more than anything else, will be Trump's legacy. He has helped to transform politics, not just in the U.S. but around the world, from an ethic where lying is considered a serious matter that needs to be punished, to an ethic where lying is inconsequential. And that, to me anyway, is absolutely horrific. It's the last piece of the puzzle in the Orwellian nightmare come to life. (We already had the Eastasia/Eurasia/Oceania drôle de guerre, the Two-Minute Hate, and the two-way surveillance.) No punishment could ever be horrific enough for having made this come to pass, but life in prison is the best we can do.

Yes, I got tired of the lies and decided to post about them, to have JP4F accuse me of being a divisive minority view.

When you are defending people who support slavery, and honor those who supported it and those who fought against the United States, well then I am proud to be considered divisive and will keep showing I am part of the majority of decent Americans opposing the new Fascists and their gullible deplorable ignorant followers.

How many Republican politicians are defending slavery and thinking it is a shame we are not honoring traitors who fought for it? How many are running for president?

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:46 am

GaryDenton wrote:

Yes, I got tired of the lies and decided to post about them, to have JP4F accuse me of being a divisive minority view.

When you are defending people who support slavery, and honor those who supported it and those who fought against the United States, well then I am proud to be considered divisive and will keep showing I am part of the majority of decent Americans opposing the new Fascists and their gullible deplorable ignorant followers.

How many Republican politicians are defending slavery and thinking it is a shame we are not honoring traitors who fought for it? How many are running for president?

What blatant puffery and falsehood. Republicans abolished slavery (Abraham Lincoln, remember HIM?) and the Democrats defended it. Get your facts straight. GaryD.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/qnesrjodfi80/6bQdKPLDjyo2s0I8c60gA2/aec7a4feb53cdd469d9c59bc3dd5cc64/swain-the_inconvenient_truth_about_the_democratic_party-transcript.pdf

https://www.thirteen.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_org_democratic.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

And the divisiveness I accuse GaryD of is not based on slavery, but on his one-sided biases and presentation of what he alleges are "facts" when they are lies. Please see above, as only ONE example.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,