Conquer Club

How to Comment

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: How to Comment

Postby Votanic on Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:07 pm

Dukasaur wrote:That's all pretty solid. The one fly in the ointment is that there's no objective measurement of product quality. Only way to test it is to sample, and free samples are not normally available.

Awww :( , well, at least you ain't pretending you're a playah.
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:51 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Fucking inflation!

Sex work is actually one of the purest measure of monetary inflation!I HAVE NO FACTS TO BACK THIS UP AT ALL

Questions of 'purity' aside, why do you think that might be true? LOVE THE FINE PRINT.

I guess I should clarify I mean prostitution, and not like 'onlyfans' girls (though idk maybe there is no distinction)

It's a completely tax free, regulation free market. The 'business owners' have basically no overhead costs unless you are counting their rent and clothes/makeup costs. No meaningful commissions to pay or middlemen/wholesalers (the internet has put pimps mostly out of business). Economic signals don't get bogged down with all the complexities most other businesses have. It's 'buyers' matched with 'sellers' with a product everyone wants and no one needs. Quality of product and price are basically the only factors involved and if we assume quality of product doesn't change based on economic conditions, changes in price give you a super clear signals into the state of the economy.

Now is the average economist looking at how much an average hour of GFE cost in a given state? Well no, not at work.. but your can bet those sad fucks are researching on their laptops once their wives go to sleep.

That's all pretty solid. The one fly in the ointment is that there's no objective measurement of product quality. Only way to test it is to sample, and free samples are not normally available.

Economic theory always assumes that the consumer has an objective way to measure product quality before deciding to buy, and that breaks down here.

So, yes I agree. Choosing between different product brands can be difficult, and in a truly free market like this some service providers are grossly over/under priced relative to the rest of the market. The services they provide can also range widely by provider, and sometime based on who the customer is... but if you were to just track the price of say one hour with 'the top 25 service providers' over time in a given area you can make some assumption that the quality and range of their specific 'product quality' won't change dramatically over time as it's the same providers you'd be measuring.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:12 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:...over time in a given area you can make some assumption that the quality and range of their specific 'product quality' won't change dramatically over time as it's the same providers you'd be measuring.

Perhaps, but only over relatively small increments of time. True, some product/service can be repurposed for the 'Cougar' market sector, but overall, on a macroeconomic scale, that must be necessarily relegated to 'niche' sales.
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:00 pm

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:...over time in a given area you can make some assumption that the quality and range of their specific 'product quality' won't change dramatically over time as it's the same providers you'd be measuring.

Perhaps, but only over relatively small increments of time. True, some product/service can be repurposed for the 'Cougar' market sector, but overall, on a macroeconomic scale, that must be necessarily relegated to 'niche' sales.

Yeah I think as some service providers get older, new ones replace them. if you are just looking at averages I don't that really affects anything because the 'Churn' is constant and the boomers are already aged out (as service providers). We just need to zoom out a bit and we negate alot of these arguments about what happens at the individual level.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:34 pm

Votanic wrote:

Not completely sure what you mean, but your focus on age/time seems to mean you're judging the product by appearances. Which is pretty foolish. I'm not really in the hooker evaluation business, but if I was, I would assign the largest portion of their score to their technical skills, the second largest portion to their enthusiasm/attitude, and only the third largest portion to their appearance.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:42 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Votanic wrote:

Not completely sure what you mean, but your focus on age/time seems to mean you're judging the product by appearances. Which is pretty foolish. I'm not really in the hooker evaluation business, but if I was, I would assign the largest portion of their score to their technical skills, the second largest portion to their enthusiasm/attitude, and only the third largest portion to their appearance.

Agree, and even as age becomes a factor for individual service provider they are unlikely to reduce their hourly pricing. They are more likely to 'quit'(reads marry rich older man) the business or simply 'work fewer hours' but are very unlikely to discount the hourly rates for their services.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:01 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Not completely sure what you mean, but your focus on age/time seems to mean you're judging the product by appearances. Which is pretty foolish. I'm not really in the hooker evaluation business, but if I was, I would assign the largest portion of their score to their technical skills, the second largest portion to their enthusiasm/attitude, and only the third largest portion to their appearance.

Really?

Really???
I just feel like you are almost literally describing one of those overly friendly dogs that jumps on you and starts trying to lick you all over.
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:17 am

Votanic wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Not completely sure what you mean, but your focus on age/time seems to mean you're judging the product by appearances. Which is pretty foolish. I'm not really in the hooker evaluation business, but if I was, I would assign the largest portion of their score to their technical skills, the second largest portion to their enthusiasm/attitude, and only the third largest portion to their appearance.

Really?

Really???
I just feel like you are almost literally describing one of those overly friendly dogs that jumps on you and starts trying to lick you all over.

What do you expect when Duk has peanut butter (Jiff - creamy) smeared all over his body.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:12 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
Votanic wrote:

Really?

Really???

What do you expect when Duk has peanut butter (Jiff - creamy) smeared all over his body.

Thanks for the visual.

Bunch of sick fucks in here
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,