Conquer Club

Happy Native American Day 2023 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy Native American Day 2023 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:32 am

---------Happy Native American Day 2023 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...The 55th Anniversary of when Governor of California Ronald Reagan signed American Indian Day/Native American Day in to law making it a State Holiday, The Fourth Friday in September...In 1968 A.D...See...You don't need to cancel Columbus...Reagan Put Indians/Native Americans a few weeks before Columbus... Nevada also celebrates The Fourth Friday of September...Other states celebrate the day after Thanksgiving (U.S.)... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------The Indian/Native American Confederacy... Form of Government, Confederation...Oldest Participatory Democracy in The World...Today...Founded in 1142 A.D. by The Great Peace Maker...The Great Law of Peace...Would make The Articles of Confederation...The founding Constitution of The U.S.A....Later Replaced by The U.S. Constitution, also from The Great Law of Peace...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Native American Day 2023 A.D.!!!

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:48 am

Happy holocaust day! A time to celebrate how Native Americans were slaughtered to make space for the white man:

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/wjdt_66538 ... 47120.html

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 35,456
Gazan hospitals destroyed in Israel's illegal invasion: 24 of 36
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:49 am

ConfederateSS wrote:---------Happy Native American Day 2023 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...The 55th Anniversary of when Governor of California Ronald Reagan signed American Indian Day/Native American Day in to law making it a State Holiday, The Fourth Friday in September...In 1968 A.D...See...You don't need to cancel Columbus...Reagan Put Indians/Native Americans a few weeks before Columbus... Nevada also celebrates The Fourth Friday of September...Other states celebrate the day after Thanksgiving (U.S.)... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------The Indian/Native American Confederacy... Form of Government, Confederation...Oldest Participatory Democracy in The World...Today...Founded in 1142 A.D. by The Great Peace Maker...The Great Law of Peace...Would make The Articles of Confederation...The founding Constitution of The U.S.A....Later Replaced by The U.S. Constitution, also from The Great Law of Peace...

...as long as they stay on the reservation and entertain the tourists
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:48 pm

The Native Americans were treated NO different than other peoples when faced by an invasion. Ever hear of the Anglo-Saxons invading the land now England? Or when Muslim spread their faith out from what is now (and even IN) Saudi Arabia? And there have been many invasions and conquests in the Middle East, India, Russia, ....IN ALL parts of the world. To try to shame the USA and/or Canada in its/their subjugation of Native Americans (done, and the Native Americans were often and frequently abused and killed, NO doubt) is myopic, which is typical of small-ralph.

In late 620s Muhammad had already managed to conquer and unify much of Arabia under Muslim rule, and it was under his leadership that the first Muslim-Byzantine skirmishes took place in response to Byzantine incursions. Just a few months after Heraclius and the Persian general Shahrbaraz agreed on terms for the withdrawal of Persian troops from occupied Byzantine eastern provinces in 629, Arab and Byzantine troops confronted each other at the Battle of Mu'tah as a result of Byzantine vassals murdering a Muslim emissary.[22] Muhammad died in 632 and was succeeded by Abu Bakr, the first Caliph with undisputed control of the entire Arab peninsula after the successful Ridda Wars, which resulted in the consolidation of a powerful Muslim state throughout the peninsula
(...)
Muslims
In Arabia, swords from India were greatly esteemed as being made of the finest steel, and were the favorite weapons of the Mujahideen.[25] The Arab sword known as the sayfy closely resembled the Roman gladius.[16] Swords and spears were the major weapons of the Muslims and armour was either mail or leather.[25]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

I am sure ralph will try to tell us that the Muslims only used the swords and spears for farming and not for killing. Yeah, RIGHT.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:26 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:the Native Americans were often and frequently abused and killed, NO doubt

At least you managed to say one lucid thing before retreating into the usual Islamophobia.

Happy holocaust day!

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 35,456
Gazan hospitals destroyed in Israel's illegal invasion: 24 of 36
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:30 pm

Jusplay4fun thinks subjugation of native people is just a sport.
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:17 am

Pack Rat wrote:Jusplay4fun thinks subjugation of native people is just a sport.

Another LIE by the pack RAT. I do not, but I pointed out that this is NOT unique to North America.

Why do people refer to rats as LIARS?

What is rat slang for?
Rats are intelligent and adaptable, but wild rats also carry disease and sometimes bite humans. These negative traits have led to the informal meaning of rat, "hateful person," "liar," or "double-crosser." You can also use rat as a verb to mean "betray or snitch on."

btw: ralph, AGAIN, shows his stooooopidity. and we are SHOCKED. :o :roll: :lol: :roll:
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:15 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Another LIE by the pack RAT. I do not, but I pointed out that this is NOT unique to North America.

What is rat slang for?
Rats are intelligent and adaptable, but wild rats also carry disease and sometimes bite humans. These negative traits have led to the informal meaning of rat, "hateful person," "liar," or "double-crosser." You can also use rat as a verb to mean "betray or snitch on."

btw: ralph, AGAIN, shows his stooooopidity. and we are SHOCKED. :o :roll: :lol: :roll:

Jusplay4fun, your constant whining, crying and calling posters here knicknames and liars is your trademark.

You copy/paste a ridiculous amount of quantities of information and expect us to read hours worth of material from a single post. Your private life must be pathetically boring and lacking any human interaction minus your internet connections. I can only conclude that your need to prove to everyone that your intellect is second to no one. Why would any serious poster here, try to debate such a genius like yourself?

Have you been diagnosed as a narcissist.
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:32 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

What is rat slang for?

Jusplay4fun, your constant whining, crying and calling posters here knicknames and liars is your trademark.

You copy/paste a ridiculous amount of quantities of information and expect us to read hours worth of material from a single post. Your private life must be pathetically boring and lacking any human interaction minus your internet connections. I can only conclude that your need to prove to everyone that your intellect is second to no one. Why would any serious poster here, try to debate such a genius like yourself?

1) "Hours of material"? That is simply hyperbole and obfuscation.

2) I have already posted that you are full of bullshit. Your refutation of such claims are weak and pathetic, if existent at all.

3) You do not deny the implications of your very name; you are indeed a RAT. That is not a nickname I gave you; that is the name that YOU CHOSE for yourself.

4) You are a LIAR. If I call someone a liar, it is based on the facts presented here. Your only refutation here is a weak show of indignation, hardly worthy of being called a refutation.

5) You present pathetic arguments, and

6) you present even worse support for any of your allegations.

7) You know nothing about me and your characterizations of me are simply LIES, false conjectures, and not worthy of further comments. If any doubt, refer to #2. While you are at it, also read above the implication of the word and name "rat".

8) I do not accept your diagnosis. You have shown little intelligence to warrant any confidence in your opinion and I seriously doubt you have the credentials to make a clinical diagnosis of me or anyone else here.

If you want to engage in an intelligent discussion, end the ad hominem attacks, the pathetic name calling, the completely biased conjectures, and especially the lies. In the meantime, I will simply FOE you. I should have done so at least one week ago.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:26 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

What is rat slang for?

1) "Hours of material"? That is simply hyperbole and obfuscation.

2) I have already posted that you are full of bullshit. Your refutation of such claims are weak and pathetic, if existent at all.

3) You do not deny the implications of your very name; you are indeed a RAT. That is not a nickname I gave you; that is the name that YOU CHOSE for yourself.

4) You are a LIAR. If I call someone a liar, it is based on the facts presented here. Your only refutation here is a weak show of indignation, hardly worthy of being called a refutation.

5) You present pathetic arguments, and

6) you present even worse support for any of your allegations.

7) You know nothing about me and your characterizations of me are simply LIES, false conjectures, and not worthy of further comments. If any doubt, refer to #2. While you are at it, also read above the implication of the word and name "rat".

8) I do not accept your diagnosis. You have shown little intelligence to warrant any confidence in your opinion and I seriously doubt you have the credentials to make a clinical diagnosis of me or anyone else here.

If you want to engage in an intelligent discussion, end the ad hominem attacks, the pathetic name calling, the completely biased conjectures, and especially the lies. In the meantime, I will simply FOE you. I should have done so at least one week ago.

Please foe me.

Really jusplay4fun, you don't talk the way you type I hope. It would be a turn off for chicks. If anyone needs to get laid, it would be you.
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:33 pm

justlay4fun?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:25 am

jonesthecurl wrote:justlay4fun?

I'll second that motion.
Sergeant Pack Rat

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,