Conquer Club

N.J. Senator, wife, selling out America...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

N.J. Senator, wife, selling out America...

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:28 pm

--------One of the most powerful U.S. Senators...Bob Menedez... Charged with bribery...What no tips from the Big Guy(Robert L. Peters/Biden)???......
--------He has stepped down from his important job in the Senate...Chair of the foreign relations committee...
-------- He sold America out to Egypt???wait Egypt...O.k... :shock: .... Didn't know Egypt was that important...Not for say , Moses left... ;)
-------- Half a million dollars stuffed in a safe...A Mercedes, Suits with pockets stuffed with cash...Gold Bars...His wife was the go between...
-------- As he goes down...I think what has happened with Biden...They will fry Menedez...To say , see...We go after Democrats...
--------- Corruption with Egypt....Now that's a Real Pyramid scheme...I mean , if your going to do it...You go to the O.Gs...Of Pyramids... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: N.J. Senator, wife, selling out America...

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:27 pm

He should resign. There's already calls from some Democrats and the Governor from New Jersey who called for his resignation. Senator Schumer has forced Menedez to give up his Chairmanship for Foreign Relations.

Meanwhile, Republican Santos the drag queen is still sitting pretty in the House of Representatives.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:47 pm

Pack Rat wrote:He should resign. There's already calls from some Democrats and the Governor from New Jersey who called for his resignation.

But they all endorsed him in 2018. And that was just a few years after his previous arrest for bribery.

To be clear, the only reason the Governor wants Menendez to resign is so that he can appoint a loyal replacement well in advance of 2024 and keep Menendez's seat out of Trumpist hands.

STAY IN OFFICE, BOBBY! NEW JERSEY IS IN PLAY!
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:45 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
But they all endorsed him in 2018. And that was just a few years after his previous arrest for bribery.

To be clear, the only reason the Governor wants Menendez to resign is so that he can appoint a loyal replacement well in advance of 2024 and keep Menendez's seat out of Trumpist hands.

Of course saxitoxin, that's called smart politics

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:29 am

------It gets better for Bobby.... Wait for it, wait for it.........
-------- Menedez went to Biden, To seek Hunter...So....
---------- He could be connected with Hunter's business partner ;) ...Eric Swine(Eric S.)....So the F.B.I. is going after Menedez to Protect Biden...But will stuff now come out...On Biden???...The Democrats are falling apart... =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol:
-----------The one good thing about Federman and his slob appearance...He has no pockets to stuff money , gold bars in...At least he won't take bribes... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:38 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------It gets better for Bobby.... Wait for it, wait for it.........
---------- He could be connected with Hunter's business partner ;) ...Eric Swine(Eric S.)....So the F.B.I. is going after Menedez to Protect Biden...But will stuff now come out...On Biden???...The Democrats are falling apart... =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol:
-----------The one good thing about Federman and his slob appearance...He has no pockets to stuff money , gold bars in...At least he won't take bribes... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Senator John Fetterman can take bribes and not stuff that into his hoodie.

btw: most hoodies have one BIG pocket; a lot can be stuffed there.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:46 pm

The problem with Senator Menendez wasn't that he was corrupt, it's that he violated Democratic standards which permits modest corruption provided you don't shove it in everyone's face.

What made Menendez a standout in Washington was not his corrupt inclinations, but his utter audacity in following them. I was able to witness that signature conduct personally on the floor of the Senate.

In 2010, I defended a federal judge, Thomas Porteous, in his impeachment trial, against charges that he had taken gifts and misused his office for personal gain. The curious thing about Senate trials is that you have a jury composed of people you could strike for cause in a real court. Menendez was among those sitting in judgment of Porteous, but he wasn’t just another face in the Senate crowd — he stood out. It was like arguing a piracy case with Captain Jack Sparrow sitting on the jury.

During the Porteous trial, I noted that, at the time of the underlying acts, the senators themselves were accepting free lunches. It was not until later that the rules changed on such gifts. Menendez now stands accused of accepting a host of gifts at that time, including an $8,000 free flight in October 2010, in addition to luxury trips to Paris and a Caribbean villa.

Yet Menendez still demanded conviction for Porteous, even though the judge was never charged with bribery, and free lunches and the other gifts would not be enough to even register with Menendez.

The question is whether this level of corruption is now enough for Democrats. California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently suggested a type of Goldilocks rule for corruption. He warned that people in Washington had better be careful if they want to crack down on the Biden family’s influence-peddling.

“If that’s the new criteria, there are a lot of folks in a lot of industries — not just in politics — where people have family members and relationships and they’re trying to parlay and get a little influence and benefit in that respect. That’s hardly unique.”

It would appear that the question is not corruption, but when a little corruption is “just right.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-ju ... orruption/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:30 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:Corruption with Egypt....Now that's a Real Pyramid scheme.

=D> Good one!

saxitoxin wrote:The problem with Senator Menendez wasn't that he was corrupt, it's that he violated Democratic standards which permits modest corruption provided you don't shove it in everyone's face.

Isn't that the rule in most lines of work? I remember when I first started driving cab. The owner of the company gave me the same introductory speech he gave every new recruit: "I don't care if you steal enough to pay for your lunch and a pack of smokes. Everybody does. Just don't be stealing enough to pay your mortgage."
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:53 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

=D> Good one!

saxitoxin wrote:The problem with Senator Menendez wasn't that he was corrupt, it's that he violated Democratic standards which permits modest corruption provided you don't shove it in everyone's face.

Isn't that the rule in most lines of work? I remember when I first started driving cab. The owner of the company gave me the same introductory speech he gave every new recruit: "I don't care if you steal enough to pay for your lunch and a pack of smokes. Everybody does. Just don't be stealing enough to pay your mortgage."

The FBI search found more than $500,000 in cash and gold bars. I would say he went overboard with the obvious bribes. Unlike Santos, he will be driven out of any committee positions and eventually kicked out of the House.

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:20 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:------It gets better for Bobby.... Wait for it, wait for it.........

Senator John Fetterman can take bribes and not stuff that into his hoodie.

btw: most hoodies have one BIG pocket; a lot can be stuffed there.

-------The thing on the hoodie... Isn't a One Big Pocket...It is a muff...Those things women use on their hands instead of gloves...People don't know about muffs today....He has no room anyway...That where he keeps his scatter gun...To chase law abiding citizens, minding their own business with...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:24 am

Dukasaur wrote:

=D> Good one!

saxitoxin wrote:.

."

------ Thanks, I try... :D ...To Bring smiles to C.C.LAND... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:22 pm

Put Menedez on trial. Simple.

Meanwhile...

A disoriented and confused Donald Trump short-circuited again during a live speech today and appeared to think that Jeb Bush was president and got us into the Iraq War.
Concerns continue to grow about Trump's deteriorating mental condition.

Meanwhile, Trump tries to buy a Glock, something he can't do with felony charges. He also calls for executing a US general. He calls some media owners treasonous traitors. Another Republican official went on an unhinged homophobe rant against the general, who is not gay, and also called for hanging him.

The Republican leaders are nearly all nuts and drunk on hate and fake news. Trump infected them. It is a form of rabies.
Sergeant GaryDenton

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:20 am

------Did you hear???
--------- Menedez reached out to The White House (Robert L.Peters/Biden)...To have him, pass on to Garland...To have a Certain U.S. Attorney (that is loyal to the party) ;) ...No not Hunter's Special Council....But A Special U.S. Attorney in New Jersey...Get it out of The New York Attorney's hands...
--------- Statement from the White House, Biden has no knowledge of this...But will look into it...
-------- To make Americans believe we have a fair justice system... :lol: :lol: :lol:...
-------- You like How Menedez has went through this 3 times, oh, wait for it. Over a 50 year Democratic political career...Of course He has gotten away..3 times...Is hoping to again... WILL NOT RESIGN, LEAVE POLITICS...Only, The D.O.J. needs a target, to say , When they go after Trump...See, we took down Bob Menedez...Yeah!, 50 years to late Garland... :roll:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Lonous on Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:25 am

Major Lonous

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:05 am

You must be desperate to quote Gaetz.

Postby Lonous on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:20 pm

Aww is he picking on one of your corrupt herd members?
Major Lonous

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:38 pm

Lonous wrote:Aww is he picking on one of your corrupt herd members?

Guess you didn't hear that some of your Republican congressmen are coming to Menendez defense. Yes sirrie!

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,