Conquer Club

People who commit treason should be executed...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: People who commit treason should be executed...

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:39 pm

Well, that's what Mr T said.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:17 pm

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

While I distrust Australia as much as the next guy, I'm not sure it qualifies as an enemy of the United States. Also, while Anthony Pratt is a slightly portly man, I don't think he counts as two separate witnesses.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:18 am

It’s literally impossible to conceive of Trump being like “an Ohio-class submarine can get xx meters from a Severodvinsk before their passive sonar picks it up”

Pure fiction

https://twitter.com/CurtMills/status/17 ... 2zq8w&s=19

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:37 pm

...says Trump
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Doc_Brown on Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:35 pm

Let's be honest, what Trump really said was something along these lines:
"Let me tell you about the incredible capabilities of American nuclear submarines, the best in the world, nobody does it better than us, believe me! Our submarines are the epitome of strength and stealth. These things are like ghosts in the water, you can't see 'em, you can't hear 'em, but you sure can feel 'em if you're on the wrong side. Our submarines are powered by nuclear reactors, the best nuclear reactors in the world, tremendous power, believe me. Now, when it comes to speed, there's nothing that can catch up to our subs. They can go faster than anything else out there, nobody even comes close. And they can stay submerged for months, that's right, months on end, without ever needing to surface. You won't find that kind of endurance anywhere else. And let's talk about the weaponry on these submarines, oh boy, it's something else. We've got the most advanced torpedoes and cruise missiles, all top-of-the-line, cutting-edge technology. They can hit targets with pinpoint accuracy from hundreds of miles away. Nobody can defend against our firepower, nobody."
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:43 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:Let's be honest, what Trump really said was something along these lines:
"Let me tell you about the incredible capabilities of American nuclear submarines, the best in the world, nobody does it better than us, believe me! Our submarines are the epitome of strength and stealth. These things are like ghosts in the water, you can't see 'em, you can't hear 'em, but you sure can feel 'em if you're on the wrong side. Our submarines are powered by nuclear reactors, the best nuclear reactors in the world, tremendous power, believe me. Now, when it comes to speed, there's nothing that can catch up to our subs. They can go faster than anything else out there, nobody even comes close. And they can stay submerged for months, that's right, months on end, without ever needing to surface. You won't find that kind of endurance anywhere else. And let's talk about the weaponry on these submarines, oh boy, it's something else. We've got the most advanced torpedoes and cruise missiles, all top-of-the-line, cutting-edge technology. They can hit targets with pinpoint accuracy from hundreds of miles away. Nobody can defend against our firepower, nobody."

Only if, he read it from a prepared speech.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:54 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:Let's be honest, what Trump really said was something along these lines:

=D> =D>
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:57 pm

"Our submarines have the buoyancy of Rosie O'Donnell in a tub of crisco. They're super-deadly. I call them nasty. They're nasty like Hillary Clinton, a nasty woman. Can you believe what Hillary Clinton did to me? She started the rumors of the Russia hoax and the lamestream media picked it up. Russia Russia Russia. It was unbelievable. Fake news. Unlike our submarines which aren't fake news. They're also so silent. They're silent like I am since they didn't invite me on The Voice. I really deserved to go on. People were telling me I should go on. Everyone was saying it. Now their ratings are no good. Terrible. So do you wanna buy one of these submarines or what?"
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:51 am

I thought this was going to be about the guy who just got convicted of treason for trying to assassinate the queen (because his AI girlfriend told him to).

You really have abandoned your roots, jonesie.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,