Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:58 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Murphalot wrote:There was 1 president whom didn't start any new wars for the first time in more than 40 years. Can anyone by chance, recall that individual's name? it's escaping me at the moment...

If you think trade wars aren't wars, you're either delusional or deliberately dishonest.

"When goods don't cross borders, soldiers will." -- Frederic Bastiat
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:36 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Murphalot wrote:There was 1 president whom didn't start any new wars for the first time in more than 40 years. Can anyone by chance, recall that individual's name? it's escaping me at the moment...

If you think trade wars aren't wars, you're either delusional or deliberately dishonest.

Canada and/or Mexico invaded the U.S. during Trump's term?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:45 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

According to the republicans, Mexico has managed a sustained invasion of the USA running for 30+ years. If you need confirmation please see any post from confed.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:46 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

According to the republicans, Mexico has managed a sustained invasion of the USA running for 30+ years. If you need confirmation please see any post from confed.

-------WOW :!: ...I have a fan club...I hear by name you President Mookie... =D> =D> =D> ...At least someone reads my posts...It makes it all worth wild... 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------I was going to post last night,fell asleep ;) ...
-------- For The 1st Time(Well,maybe since they were Persia,or when Israel was ruled by ROME,There was I believe a Queen Zanobia, took all that land and Egypt,ROME finally crushed Her, because she took ROME's bread basket, Egypt...), IRAN has attack Israel....At least when they say something, they follow through...Unlike "Biden" :roll: ...You have to at least give IRAN that....More good news...I can go into the attic...Get my T-shirt from the 1980'sA.D.(I am surprised it wasn't in Stranger Things),Micky Mouse dressed as Uncle Sam,middle finger in the air..."F*CK Iran :!: "... I am sure it will not fit, but I can have more made and sell them...Fashion always comes around again,as they say...Although,I don't know who they are... :?
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby HitRed on Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:14 pm

I will post God’s latest message in the morning.

O:)
Captain HitRed

Postby HitRed on Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:54 am

April 14, 24 Adoration

I am the Christ sent by the Father to save. I come with power and might given to me from on high. Seek the things of Heaven, do not take so much joy in the things of earth. Everything that is earthly will pass away. Things of Heaven remain eternal. I am the bread of life; he who eats of me will live. I am the gateway for all to seek, even for those who do not seek me. I claim my own and my sheep follow me and know my voice. I am the one to follow during these turbulent times in which you live in. I am the great God of Israel! Follow me and be saved.
Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:27 pm

HitRed wrote:I will post God’s latest message in the morning.

O:)

---------- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....JESUS turned water into wine... That's all he drank... :D ...If THE BIG GUY likes the good stuff... Everyone can wait until morning... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(the Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:18 pm

ITT i learned Confed thinks Jesus was fat.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:55 pm

Jesus was a drunk...
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:39 am

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

This morning, Biden started a war.

Biden moves to triple tariff rates on Chinese steel and aluminum

Joe Biden is moving to triple the rates of tariffs on steel and aluminum from China amid pressure from labor unions concerned about the survival of the U.S. steel industry as Chinese exports flood the global markets. With the move, Biden is borrowing from the trade playbook of former President Donald Trump, the Republican presumptive nominee, who routinely raised tariffs on Chinese goods during his four years in office.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 346915007/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

Heard

The [Holy] Spirit is waiting…the [Holy]Spirit is waiting.
Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:58 am

------I like how Dearborn is taking all the news from Detroit... Usually, Detroit, is the nightmare of Michigan... Dearborn, Death to America/Israel...

------- People were protesting Biden in Pittsburgh, Anti-Israel , but at the same time, Anti-Bidenomics...
------- (It was sad for the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore)...As Anti-Israel Protesters took bridges hostage,Yes hostage the past few days across the country, New York, California...
------- I'm thinking a quick way to clear those Bridges (Thanks to the accident in Baltimore), head a ship twords the bridges under protest hostage, blow the horn , shout over the loud speaker, OH, NO :!: ,THE SHIP IS OUT OF CONTROL :!: ...Lets see how fast the protesters get their asses off the Bridge... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 pm

12-1-2 Vote to Admit Palestine to UN

12 IN FAVOR:
Algeria
Mozambique
Sierra Leone
Guyana
Ecuador
Russia
China
France
Slovenia
Malta
Japan
Republic of Korea

1 AGAINST
USA

2 ABSTENTATIONS
UK
Switzerland
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 pm

The Against side wins!

:|
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:24 pm

USA really went out and decided it wants the crown jewel of its global geopolitical strategy to be enabling the completion of a brutal genocide.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:34 pm

If you are going to hire someone to do a job, hire someone with relevant experience!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:01 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:USA really went out and decided it wants the crown jewel of its global geopolitical strategy to be enabling the completion of a brutal genocide.

Oh, will you please stop with this bullshit.

Do you even know what the word means?

Do you know anything about any real genocides?

Ten or fifteen thousand dead in an area populated by 1.5 million is not remotely a threat to the population. It's maybe one percent, less than the replacement rate for one year.

Urban warfare does, unfortunately, involve heavy collateral damage, especially when many of the enemy combatants are concealed among the civilians. It is sad, but it's not remotely close to genocide.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:23 pm

GAZA - 25,000 civilian deaths after 6 months of war in a country of 1.5 million:
"It happens! Collateral damage! No biggie! Israel is a moral army going out of its way to fight a moral war."

UKRAINE - 11,000 civilian deaths after 2 years of war in a country of 20 million
"ETHNIC CLEANNNNNSSINNNGGGG!!! RUSSIA WON'T STOP UNTIL IT'S MASSACRED EVERY LAST UKE! AY-YI-YI-YI-YEEEE!!!"
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:37 am

Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:USA really went out and decided it wants the crown jewel of its global geopolitical strategy to be enabling the completion of a brutal genocide.

Oh, will you please stop with this bullshit.

Do you even know what the word means?

Do you know anything about any real genocides?

Ten or fifteen thousand dead in an area populated by 1.5 million is not remotely a threat to the population. It's maybe one percent, less than the replacement rate for one year.

Urban warfare does, unfortunately, involve heavy collateral damage, especially when many of the enemy combatants are concealed among the civilians. It is sad, but it's not remotely close to genocide.

Apparently those protesting against Israel (pro-Palestine) on US colleges campuses do not understand, cannot do math, or BOTH. Sound like ralph.

Genocide based on examples I have read about is where LOTS of civilians are often rounded up and/or intentionally killed and they are far from actual fighters. I wonder if ralph knows what a German concentration camp is. The Genocide of Armenians is less well documented.

Here are the numbers for the Rwandan Genocide:

A U.N. expert evaluating population loss in Rwanda estimated that 800,000 Rwandans had died between April and July 1994, but this figure included those who had died from causes other than the genocide. Seltzer estimated the number of persons killed in the genocide as at least one half million. Professor Gérard Prunier estimated that 130,000 Tutsi were alive in July, but his figures did not include those in Zaire or Tanzania, perhaps another 20,000. If this number of 150,000 survivors is subtracted from an estimated population of 657,000 Tutsi, this leaves 507,000 Tutsi killed, close to Seltzer’s minimum assessment, and representing the annihilation of about 77 percent of the population registered as Tutsi. Using other data from Butare prefecture, our researchers computed an estimated loss of 75 percent of the Tutsi population in that prefecture. Based onthese preliminary data, we would conclude that at least half a million persons were killed in the genocide, a loss that represented about three quarters of the Tutsi population of Rwanda.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/1999/rwanda/Geno1-3-04.htm

and more:
The Rwandan genocide, also known as the genocide against the Tutsi, occurred between 7 April and 19 July 1994 during the Rwandan Civil War.[4][5] During this period of around 100 days, members of the Tutsi minority ethnic group, as well as some moderate Hutu and Twa, were killed by armed Hutu militias. Although the Constitution of Rwanda states that more than 1 million people perished in the genocide, the actual number of fatalities is unclear, and some estimates suggest that the real number killed was likely lower.[6][5][7] The most widely accepted scholarly estimates are around 500,000 to 800,000 Tutsi deaths.[8] (...)

The scale and brutality of the genocide caused shock worldwide, but no country intervened to forcefully stop the killings.[10] Most of the victims were killed in their own villages or towns, many by their neighbors and fellow villagers. Hutu gangs searched out victims hiding in churches and school buildings. The militia murdered victims with machetes and rifles.[11] Sexual violence was rife, with an estimated 250,000 to 500,000 women raped during the genocide.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

and more:
https://wienerholocaustlibrary.org/what-we-do/learn/subject-guides/genocides/

AND for petty-rat: this post is not simple copy and paste, as you often allege, but another example of DOCUMENTATION of the FACTS. That documentation, also called evidence, is something you often fail to comprehend; it is often something you RARELY provide. Try to understand the terms and avoid your usual drivel. And further note how I use evidence to bolster my point. You tend to post tik-tok videos while NO elucidation.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby zezem on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:16 am

saxitoxin wrote:GAZA - 25,000 civilian deaths after 6 months of war in a country of 1.5 million:
"It happens! Collateral damage! No biggie! Israel is a moral army going out of its way to fight a moral war."

UKRAINE - 11,000 civilian deaths after 2 years of war in a country of 20 million
"ETHNIC CLEANNNNNSSINNNGGGG!!! RUSSIA WON'T STOP UNTIL IT'S MASSACRED EVERY LAST UKE! AY-YI-YI-YI-YEEEE!!!"

=D> =D> =D>

Because Palestinians are not blue-eyed, their hair is not yellow. They are not European! :(
Sergeant 1st Class zezem

Postby zezem on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:25 am

saxitoxin wrote:12-1-2 Vote to Admit Palestine to UN

12 IN FAVOR:
Algeria
Mozambique
Sierra Leone
Guyana
Ecuador
Russia
China
France
Slovenia
Malta
Japan
Republic of Korea

1 AGAINST
USA

2 ABSTENTATIONS
UK
Switzerland

Sergeant 1st Class zezem

Postby Murphalot on Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:14 am

Duka i have no idea what happened to you. Maybe it is the spiritual repercussions from guilt of voting 3 TIMES for the racist, pink sock wearing, bastard son of a dirty communist. Or your booster shots have made their way into your brain...
....but the shear density of your cognitive dissonance is fucking wild.

Every other Off-Topic post i skim past from you over the past many months is just screaming intellectual damage control.
Like your reply to me above... i mean LOL..... do you know how many 'Trade Wars' Castreau and Biden have levied against undeserving countries?

I'm talkin about innocent people being slaughtered in real War. Trump never started a new war.
why are you so afraid of the truth and why are you so enthusiastic to spray 'n pray deflective excuses? I thought for a long while that you were NOT one of the problematic Mods around here. But the woke-tard mindset of your comments indicates an inkling of predetermined psychological motivations. Am i wrong....?

+36,000 dead in 6 months is a Genocide buddy.
Does Gaza have a navy? an air force? a tank division? any guns to defend themselves from the demo-cide of a tyrannical blood-thirsty IDF?
NOOOOOOOOOOO they fucking don't.
Major Murphalot

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:54 am

Trump never started a war? Really is that the best you can do defending that driver of the clown bus filled with conspiracies and lies?

I'm no fan of Netanyahu or the Likud Party, but when HAMAS butchered and raped over a thousand civilians and took a couple of hundred civilians as hostages....guess who is going to reap what they sowed-the civilians of Gaza. Almost all wars which involve large concentrations of civilians in cities will result in high fatality rates. Sad, but true.

Perhaps, if the Palestinians would rise up and stop the nonsense coming from their terrorist leadership, this could of stopped the bloodbath of innocent civilians.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:09 pm

Pack Rat wrote:I'm no fan of Netanyahu or the Likud Party

... he says, before immediately cheering Netanyahu and the Likud Party.

Pack Rat wrote:but when HAMAS butchered and raped over a thousand civilians and took a couple of hundred civilians as hostages....guess who is going to reap what they sowed-the civilians of Gaza.

When Israel killed more than 200 Palestinians from January 1, 2023 to October 6, 2023, guess who is going to reap what they sow?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:53 pm

Oh Saxi, not denying that Palestinians were being killed.

But, you're OK and approve the systematic murdering and mass raping is OK, only if they are Jewish.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,