Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:04 pm

Pack Rat wrote:systematic

You're using words you've heard but don't know what they mean.

"Systematic" is what has happened to the Palestinians from 1948-2024 - industrial scale slaughter and displacement over a prolonged period as part of a system designed to do just that using tools created for that singular purpose by American and European mega-corporations run by billionaire hedge fund managers, who bought the Christian Zionists that run the GOP and the plutocrats who run the DNC.

That's what a system - ergo "systematic" - is.

When the near-starved drones being culled manage to, one day, break out (but their fate in doing so is so grim that it's only accomplished with the aid of ketamine and amphetamine cocktails), that's a response to the system.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 pm

Silly Saxi...we know your passion for terrorists cells and how romantic it may seem to you. I bet you have a cigar smoking Che Guevara framed picture in your bedroom.

Just surprised that a umbrella in a pineapple drinker like yourself is actually an anarchist.

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:37 pm

Was at a museum this afternoon with a big section about how the Nazis used hunger as a weapon to destroy groups they wanted to eradicate in Eastern Europe. Oh how the student became the master:

The accusation by the UN and other humanitarians that Israel may be committing a war crime by deliberately starving Gaza’s population is likely to significantly increase the prospect of legal culpability for the country, including at the international court of justice.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... ce-un-gaza

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:52 pm

Murphalot wrote:Duka i have no idea what happened to you. Maybe it is the spiritual repercussions from guilt of voting 3 TIMES for the racist, pink sock wearing, bastard son of a dirty communist.

(...)

Am i wrong....?

Yeah, you're pretty wrong. I never voted for sock boy, not once, not ever.

The closest I ever came to supporting him was very early in his first term, when people were tearing their hair out and gnashing their teeth, I said, "he hasn't done anything to piss me off yet. Let's give him a chance." But those days are long gone. I won't even give him the benefit of any doubts now.

But I could turn the question around on you. Since you hate Trudeau so much, and he's changed sides and is pandering to the keffiyeh crowd now, why are you taking his side?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:18 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
UKRAINE - 11,000 civilian deaths after 2 years of war in a country of 20 million
"ETHNIC CLEANNNNNSSINNNGGGG!!! RUSSIA WON'T STOP UNTIL IT'S MASSACRED EVERY LAST UKE! AY-YI-YI-YI-YEEEE!!!"

You're in the wrong thread, but scholars generally peg the number of Ukrainians murdered in the Holodomor as something between 3.5 and 7 million.
https://cla.umn.edu/chgs/holocaust-genocide-education/resource-guides/holodomor#
In 1932 and 1933, millions of Ukrainians were killed in the Holodomor, a man-made famine engineered by the Soviet government of Joseph Stalin. The primary victims of the Holodomor (literally "death inflicted by starvation") were rural farmers and villagers, who made up roughly 80 percent of Ukraine's population in the 1930s. While it is impossible to determine the precise number of victims of the Ukrainian genocide, most estimates by scholars range from roughly 3.5 million to 7 million (with some estimates going higher). The most detailed demographic studies estimate the death toll at 3.9 million. Historians agree that, as with other genocides, the precise number will never be known.

You may say, that was done by Putin's idol Stalin, and not by Putin himself.

That's irrelevant. Putin has cloaked himself in the mantle of Stalin and considers restoring the Soviet Union as his life's horrific work. Like Stalin, he will be relatively gentle while actual armed conflict is ongoing. He's shrewd enough to reserve his worst crimes for periods of "peace" when he feels secure.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:33 pm

zezem wrote:
Because Palestinians are not blue-eyed, their hair is not yellow. They are not European! :(

Admittedly, that is a bit of a factor.

At the same time, however, far more have died in the various civil wars in Sudan over the last 50 years or so. Just in the latest paroxysm, at least 15 thousand have died and several million have been left homeless, and none of the keffiyeh-wearing hipsters have been shedding any tears for them. Is that because they are too dark to matter?

How many have died since the Derg communists took over Ethiopia? 1.4 million just in the transition. Several million more since then. Does anybody care about those?

In my lifetime I've seen civil wars in almost every African country, and the death tolls run into the tens of millions. Almost all of them pass by without much notice by the hipster crowd. Once in a while, somebody catches the imagination of the West, and then a couple years later is forgotten again. Idi Amin managed to stay in the headlines for a few years and became a household name due to his flamboyance. After that Uganda was forgotten again. Musuveni is a far worse tyrant and has murdered far more people than Amin ever did, but nobody has heard of him, because he's just not weird enough to make movies about.

So, yeah, dead white people tend to get headlines far more than dead black people, but this is hardly a partisan thing. Every side is guilty of the same skewed perspective.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:50 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
UKRAINE - 11,000 civilian deaths after 2 years of war in a country of 20 million
"ETHNIC CLEANNNNNSSINNNGGGG!!! RUSSIA WON'T STOP UNTIL IT'S MASSACRED EVERY LAST UKE! AY-YI-YI-YI-YEEEE!!!"

[but] in 1932 and 1933...

But during the Siege of Jerusalem in 701 B.C. the Israelis killed 185,000 Assyrians in a single night!

:roll:
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:19 pm

Did you guys solve the middle east in this thread yet?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:40 pm

April 21, 24 Adoration

I am with you from now until the end of time itself. I give witness to my greater glory in the Mass. I give myself again to those who come to me and fill themselves with my flesh and blood. I come to souls who have no other but me in the world. Those who are lonely and feel alone in the world. I come to those who need a friend to lean on. I am an ear that listens to the cries of those who are longing for more than the world can give. I am the one sent by the Father to all souls wherever they may be. I am the still voice that speaks in the quiet. Come running to me your Lord and God who awaits for you. Come without waiting. I have known you before you were born when you were still in your mother’s womb. I called you forth to come follow me, not the world and it’s lures. Come to the Shepherd who leads to eternal happiness.
Captain HitRed

Postby zezem on Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:50 am

Pack Rat wrote: ... when HAMAS butchered and raped over a thousand civilians and took a couple of hundred civilians as hostages ...
Perhaps, if the Palestinians would rise up and stop the nonsense coming from their terrorist leadership, this could of stopped the bloodbath of innocent civilians.

Was Hamas's attack on Israel a mistake? :?: Is killing Israelis barbaric? :?: Does capturing them upset you? :?:
These are the things Israelis have been doing every day since 1948!!!
Sergeant 1st Class zezem

Postby zezem on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:02 am

Dukasaur wrote:
zezem wrote:
Because Palestinians are not blue-eyed, their hair is not yellow. They are not European! :(

Admittedly, that is a bit of a factor.

At the same time, however, far more have died in the various civil wars in Sudan over the last 50 years or so. Just in the latest paroxysm, at least 15 thousand have died and several million have been left homeless, and none of the keffiyeh-wearing hipsters have been shedding any tears for them. Is that because they are too dark to matter?

How many have died since the Derg communists took over Ethiopia? 1.4 million just in the transition. Several million more since then. Does anybody care about those?

In my lifetime I've seen civil wars in almost every African country, and the death tolls run into the tens of millions. Almost all of them pass by without much notice by the hipster crowd. Once in a while, somebody catches the imagination of the West, and then a couple years later is forgotten again. Idi Amin managed to stay in the headlines for a few years and became a household name due to his flamboyance. After that Uganda was forgotten again. Musuveni is a far worse tyrant and has murdered far more people than Amin ever did, but nobody has heard of him, because he's just not weird enough to make movies about.

So, yeah, dead white people tend to get headlines far more than dead black people, but this is hardly a partisan thing. Every side is guilty of the same skewed perspective.

The cases you mentioned were mostly civil wars, but which of them was a war of a fully armed army with the full support of superpowers against a completely defenseless people? :?:
How is it possible in the 21st century, a city is completely destroyed and no one protests? :?:
This is not just a war!
Sergeant 1st Class zezem

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:56 am

zezem wrote:
Pack Rat wrote: ... when HAMAS butchered and raped over a thousand civilians and took a couple of hundred civilians as hostages ...
Perhaps, if the Palestinians would rise up and stop the nonsense coming from their terrorist leadership, this could of stopped the bloodbath of innocent civilians.

Was Hamas's attack on Israel a mistake? :?: Is killing Israelis barbaric? :?: Does capturing them upset you? :?:
These are the things Israelis have been doing every day since 1948!!!

1948?

Who attacked whom on 1948?

You got to work on your history.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby zezem on Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:00 am

Pack Rat wrote:
1948?
Who attacked whom on 1948?
You got to work on your history.

In 1948, Israel declared its establishment, and the 1948 Arab–Israeli War broke out :!:
I read your posts and I know you have anti-war beliefs, but with respect apparently you are the one who needs to read more!
Sergeant 1st Class zezem

Postby KoolBak on Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:01 am

:lol:

Zez offered "respect" replying to PR. Must not know shim very well....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:14 pm

Dukasaur wrote:So, yeah, dead white people tend to get headlines far more than dead black people, but this is hardly a partisan thing. Every side is guilty of the same skewed perspective.

His point wasn't that white people being killed attract more Western headlines. His point was that white people being killed attract more Western sympathy.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ge-ukraine

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:23 pm

18 children were killed by Israeli bombing of Rafah over the weekend, as a massive grave containing nearly 200 Gazan women, children and elderly men is found in a Khan Younis hospital that has suffered constant aerial bombardment by the IDF for months:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog ... fah-strike

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby HitRed on Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:48 pm

Wondering if Israel used a Non-nuclear electromagnetic pulse on Iran.

https://interestingengineering.com/inno ... in-warfare

Focusing in on NNEMPs, these weapons are much less powerful, ranging from hundreds of meters of effectiveness up to several kilometers. These much more targeted ranges and effects make NNEMPs highly effective non-life-threatening military weapons. In other words, they can do significant damage to a localized region without affecting structures or human life.

The way that NNEMPs are traditionally delivered to a target is rather unique, though. It’s not through a vehicle carrying a NNEMP device, but rather there are NNEMP missiles and bombs that are mounted to aircraft and drones.
Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 pm

-----------As Anti-Israel protests spread around the World...Like in Great Britain, police were going to take in a Jewish Man, for just walking down a street... Because he was walking near Anti-Israeli protesters...They said, it could cause trouble, if he continued to walk that way...
---------- Here in America, as protests against Israel spread across Colleges...At UCLA...A professor was speaking out against Israel... Saying Israel's actions are Genocide...A Jewish Student, asked him, do you know what Genocide is??? The Professor couldn't answer...He turned to others, and asked them, can someone help me, what's Genocide???...Like all the protesters, protesting against Israel...They don't know what they are doing, or what the HELL they are talking about...Well , those who have nothing to do with the Middle East(Unlike Dearborn,MI, Largest Arabic Community outside of the Middle East... Dearborn could attack West Bloomfield (City mostly Jewish))...Just those who like to yell and shout, and cause trouble...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:57 pm

Biden's Arabic-language spokesperson has resigned in opposition to his pro-genocide / pro-war crimes foreign policy.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/us-s ... aza-policy
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm

The Democrats last held their convention in Chicago 60 years ago. It erupted in massive riots and they've never gone back.

In two months they'll return to the Chicago for the first time since 1968 during a time when campus protests are rocking the country and Biden is picketed everywhere he goes.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 am

Great video (at :18) of former 2020 Biden voters forcing Biden regime staff to walk through a gauntlet of shame en route to the WHCA dinner tonight! They are despised and reviled!

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:12 am

saxitoxin wrote:The Democrats last held their convention in Chicago 60 years ago. It erupted in massive riots and they've never gone back.

In two months they'll return to the Chicago for the first time since 1968 during a time when campus protests are rocking the country and Biden is picketed everywhere he goes.

Since I'm old enough and lived in Chicago back in '68...WTF are you comparing 1968 with 2024? Yea, the Democratic Convention is a common denominator, but it ends there. The '68 convention protests was about the Vietnam War and the Police Riot in Grant Park. Today's protest around the campuses is about confused kids who have no clue and who are lost without their phones.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 am

A protest set up by ralf and saxi could straddle the issues you mentioned packrat.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 pm

2dimes wrote:A protest set up by ralf and saxi could straddle the issues you mentioned packrat.

At least they entertain us and make us giggle like little girls sprouting tits.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:The Democrats last held their convention in Chicago 60 years ago. It erupted in massive riots and they've never gone back.

Since I'm old enough and lived in Chicago back in '68...WTF are you comparing 1968 with 2024? Yea, the Democratic Convention is a common denominator, but it ends there. The '68 convention protests was about the Vietnam War and the Police Riot in Grant Park. Today's protest around the campuses is about confused kids who have no clue and who are lost without their phones.

Pack Rat, Sr. commenting on CC in 1968: "Today's protest around the campuses is about confused kids who have no clue and who are lost without their 8-Tracks and Handheld Calculators."
Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,