Conquer Club

Happy Halloween 2023 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy Halloween 2023 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:30 am

-------- Happy Halloween 2023 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
--------- Have fun , stay safe... :D :D :D ... Although, in Biden's world, America... Everyday, is scary as HELL.. Everyday is Biden Halloween... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I loved that Trump 2020 A.D...Halloween video, he would play at his rallies...In October...You open the door...Harris , is given her scary , freaky ...Laugh... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Halloween 2023 A.D.!!!

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:34 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------- Happy Halloween 2023 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
--------- Have fun , stay safe... :D :D :D ... Although, in Biden's world, America... Everyday, is scary as HELL.. Everyday is Biden Halloween... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I loved that Trump 2020 A.D...Halloween video, he would play at his rallies...In October...You open the door...Harris , is given her scary , freaky ...Laugh... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

What's really scary is the Cult following of a dangerous clown.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:18 pm

Pack Rat wrote:

Which dangerous clown? There are so many to choose from.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:58 am

Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

Rachel Lavine. He plays dress-up as a woman and an admiral. Double costumes are gauche.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:34 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

Rachel Lavine. He plays dress-up as a woman and an admiral. Double costumes are gauche.

Don't mean to brag. but I didn't know who that was.... now unfortunately I do.

...and the web search looped right back to that Emerald City fetish orgy.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FunnyandSad/comments/161aqfq/the_cowardly_lion_looks_like_rachel_lavine/

Coinky-dink? I think not.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:22 am

Votanic wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FunnyandSad/comments/161aqfq/the_cowardly_lion_looks_like_rachel_lavine/

EXCUSE ME. That's no way to treat a flag officer. He's an admiral in the Public Health Service and a veteran of transphobia. He's basically Audie Murphy.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:05 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Votanic wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

EXCUSE ME. That's no way to treat a flag officer. He's an admiral in the Public Health Service and a veteran of transphobia. He's basically Audie Murphy.

So... is that a gif of the admiral when he was a kid?

And saxi, while we're discussing minor cultural figures,
...do you mind informing us who that smug-looking lesbian is on your avatar?

"They were killing my friends." - Audie Murphy
Lieutenant Votanic

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,