Conquer Club

Mr swdk arrested at Cornell?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mr swdk arrested at Cornell?

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:06 am

I was not speaking about physical appearance. Not sure what Dukasaur is talking about, the fellow was quite delicate. Ken Davitian is almost his opposite. Kind of a Stan and Olli sort of thing.

It was Pat's writing style that seemed familiar.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:23 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Votanic wrote:btw, I gather this 'Mr swdk' person is/was a CC player? Can someone elaborate on why he might be implicated in such a scandal?

They were a transsexual Chinese person who had a reputation as a "Conquer C**t" (a Conquer Club groupie who tries to sex Conquer Club players). DDS got to third base with them.

Excuse me? Mrswdk and you spent more time posting to one another about your weird sexual fantasies. Don't involve me you little gremlin.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Votanic on Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:56 am

2dimes wrote:I was not speaking about physical appearance. Not sure what Dukasaur is talking about, the fellow was quite delicate. Ken Davitian is almost his opposite. Kind of a Stan and Olli sort of thing.

This Pat?

Pat buying drugs.

Are we playing a free-association game now?

Ken Davitian makes me think of Branch Davidians (Completely Waco).

I guess it's your turn?
Captain Votanic

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:23 pm

Not that Pat, but it does seem like a parallel story line.

I believe Ken was under paid for the first Borat movie and Sasha refused to put him in the second.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:18 am

2dimes wrote:I was not speaking about physical appearance. Not sure what Dukasaur is talking about, the fellow was quite delicate. Ken Davitian is almost his opposite. Kind of a Stan and Olli sort of thing.

Yeah, I didn't know the names of any of the Borat cast, had to look it up. But yes, Ken Davitian is correct.

Don't know who you mean is quite delicate, but I was talking about Mr. Swickdick's original avatar, the fat he-she that looked like a female Russian Olympic wrestler.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:31 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Don't know who you mean is quite delicate, but I was talking about Mr. Swickdick's original avatar, the fat he-she that looked like a female Russian Olympic wrestler.

Oh, I don't recall the person in the avatar. Seems like a valid explaination for why you keep suggesting he was over 140 pounds.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Votanic on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:51 pm

2dimes wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Don't know who you mean is quite delicate, but I was talking about Mr. Swickdick's original avatar, the fat he-she that looked like a female Russian Olympic wrestler.

Oh, I don't recall the person in the avatar. Seems like a valid explaination for why you keep suggesting he was over 140 pounds.

There is a quote from saxi, now immortalized as part of DDS's signature, that states the individual in question is morbidly obese.
Of course, this could also be a reference to an image from a now-discarded avatar... or perhaps not.
That is problem (or the power?) of representational avatars, especially (semi)realistic humanoid avatars. They create a psychological dissonance that can be difficult to entirely overcome.
Captain Votanic

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,